10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Llanera Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Llanera Asturias is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Llanera Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Llanera Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Llanera Asturias. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Llanera Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Llanera Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Llanera Asturias:
Each room has a flat-screen TV, desk and wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Free luggage storage is available. You can find restaurants and supermarkets within 500 feet of the guest house.Campo de San Francisco Park is 1,300 feet from Hostal Álvarez and the churches of Santa Maria and San Salvador are 15 minutes away on foot.
- Very informative staff, on arrival one is given a map with explanation what’s worth seeing,etc, a very good location, only minutes from the railway and bus stations, very clean, sizeable room, comfortable beds, very good bathroom, a desk, a perfect place.
- I liked everything: my room was very comfortable, the staff really helpful and the location close to the historic district and at the same time to the main station. They provided me information regarding what to visit, the typical gastronomy and wine… Absolutely perfect!
- Super friendly and helpful staff. Cozy room. Great location.
- Good location and really comfortable room including lovely bathroom.
- Location is everything at times, Hostal Alvarez has the added bonus of being well kept.
At the guesthouse, each room includes a closet. Rooms come with a private bathroom. Guest rooms in Hostal Fidalgo are equipped with a flat-screen TV and free toiletries.Popular points of interest near the accommodation include Oviedo Cathedral, Oviedo’s University and Museum of Fine Arts of Asturias. Asturias Airport is 16 miles away.
- Location was for us perfect. We arrived very late at evening, but they waiting for us, that was sweet.
- La amabilidad del dueño, la atención fue excelente.
- Ubicacion para camino de santiago. 50 m de la catedral
- Buena atención, el personal genial y muy simpático. Muy limpio, la pensión es sencilla pero cómoda. El baño está bien de tamaño, hay televisión. Muy céntrico, al lado de gascona y de la catedral. Hay parkings cerca.
- La ubicación es inmejorable y los dueños muy amable.
The property offers heated single, double and triple rooms, and each room includes a private bathroom with shower. Rooms also offer a TV.The Pensión Romero staff can provide tourist information about the area, and there is also a 24-hour front desk. There is public parking available in a nearby supermarket, with discounted prices for hotel guests.The surroundings of Pensión Romero offer many bars, restaurants and shops. Plaza de la Catedral is 1,950 feet from the property while and Plaza del Fontán is 2,150 feet away.
The Pension was easy to find in a central location in town. All tourist sites and amenities were easily accessible.
The staff on check in were very friendly and helpful .
The room was clean and beds comfortable. The bathroom was also very clean and the shower worked well with plant your of hot water.
There were plenty of cafes and restaurants nearby for coffees/ lunches etc.
It was excellent value for a city centre location.
- Location is AMAZING, it couldnt be closer to city centre, bus and train station. Rooms are quiet (although this is very close to the main street), shop’s are close, so is McDonald, if you want a morning coffee:)
- Excellent location right in the middle of the lovely city of Oviedo. Friendly helpful staff.
- The rooms were well appointed, on both occasions. We were able to leave our bags there until checkin time. It was across from a coffee place and ten minutes walk to the bus station. Good value for money.
- The location is really excellent, right in the heart of the city centre, 10 minutes walk from the cathedral and the train station. Though at night it is not a busy street at all, no noise. You can hear the guests at the corridor but apart from that, this is a nice stay for a really good price. Good beds, too.
- The Pension was easy to find in a central location in town. All tourist sites and amenities were easily accessible.
This guest house offers free WiFi in all areas. Guest can leave their bicycles in their rooms.All of its rooms have a private bathroom with bath and free toiletries, a TV and heating. Most rooms face the exteriors.A hairdryer can be requested at Pension Oviedo’s reception. Public parking is available 150 feet away, at an extra cost.
- The beds were very comfortable and the pension was close to the station and a quick walk from the cathedral.The woman who checked us in was very friendly even though we arrived after 10pm.
- Location perfect, excellent nothing better, main street Oviedo, close to the station’s, close to the park, the old town and with plenty of restaurants. Isabel, the land lady was very nice.
- Location just next to train station as we were there for transit only. The room we had were the corner room fairly good size.
- Great location super close to train and bus station and a quick walk down a busy shopping street to the historic center. The owner was so sweet and helpful!
- Very typical pension. Clean, nice and well located.
Pensión La Casina
Rooms at La Casina are bright and have tiled floors. Each has heating, a telephone and some rooms have a private bathroom.La Casina is just over one mile from Oviedo’s many restaurants and bars.The guesthouse is less than 2 miles from Oviedo Cathedral and Asturia’s Bellas Artes Museum. The Ruta de Plata Highway is one mile from La Casina and Oviedo Airport is a 25-minute drive away.
- Fue un alojamiento “Económico” para los precios que tiene Oviedo durante las Fiestas de San Mateo.
- El precio no está mal, aunque por lo que es. Podría ser inferior.
- Camas separadas que nada más mover las pestañas ya despertaba a todo Oviedo, limpieza escueta, me encontré pelos por todos lados y eso da mucha grima, mantas del año la kika… con decir que madrugé en vacaciones por no pasar más rato por allí! Una aventura
- Me gustó, que estaba todo muy limpio, televisión en la habitación, el baño para ser compartido, muy limpio y buen olor.
- La recepción, en el hotel de al lado, amable. La habitación es aceptablemente cómoda y tiene televisión. Es una pensión correcta, para viajeros sin grandes pretensiones.
At the guesthouse, each room has a closet.Popular points of interest near Hostal Albino include State Tax Administration, Oviedo Cathedral and Museum of Fine Arts of Asturias. Asturias Airport is 16 miles away.
- The location was very good, central and close enough to walk from the bus station. It was also a decent price for a private room in that area, even though it was basic.
- Great value for money. But very basic and outdated facilitates. Good location. Overall not bad at all.
- Hostal is located in the very centre surrounded buy several bars and with walking distance to the Cathedral. Great location, extremely nice stuff! In a room we had everything what was needed for a short stay, including bathroom.
- Excellent location for the old town and cider boulevard but very noisy at night. Also easily accessible from the bus station.
- The room is in the centre of the city with cafes and bars and sights super near. Still, the room was very quiet.
Pensión Serafín is 5 minutes’ drive from Avilés Business Park and the main motorway, which leads to the most important companies in the region.Featuring simple décor and tiled floors, rooms at the Serafín come with a TV and a private bathroom with bath tub.The cafeteria serves a buffet breakfast, while a continental breakfast is available for an extra cost. Lunch and dinner are available upon reservation. The Serafín also has a 24-hour reception where tourist information is provided.This well-communicated accommodations is a few steps from the bus stop, and the nearest train station is only 1,300 feet away. Parking is available nearby at an extra cost.
Clean and comfortable with helpful staff.
Good central location
- Their motto could be “Cleanliness is next to godliness.” It was super clean and comfy. I had a really good night sleep.
- the staff were nice the height of bedroom very very low I banged my head 4 times during the night all no lift I had to use the stairs all the time
- The personnel was extremely nice and apart from that everything was absolutely fine.
- The lady at the reception was really helpful and informed us about all the things you can do nearby in detail, she knew the area a lot. The place was clean, it was easy to park at the public parking opposite the hotel, breakfast was tasty and varied, no problem with anything.
- Clean and comfortable with helpful staff.
Pensión El Parque
Each room at El Parque features modern décor.Surrounded by restaurants and shops, this guest house is 3 minutes’ walk from Parque de Ferrera Park. The Niemeyer Cultural Center is 1,650 feet away.The nearest bus stop is only 450 feet away, and Salinas Beach is 10 minutes by car.
- Very good location especially for those walking the Camino
Nice and helpful staff
Center of the city
Washing and drying clothes
- It’s very centric. The landlord seems to be very nice.
- The room was big and had a sink inside. The bathroom was always clean. There was tissue.
- The location was amazing being right on the edge of the old city. Restaurants, shops, and architecture right out your door. Taxi stand 2 minutes from entrance and could get a cab 24 hrs a day. Price seems right for room type. If the staff was polite, the place didn’t reek of smoke, and the room did not have bed bugs it would been a great place.
Pensión Cangas de Onis
Featuring mountain views, each heated room includes a TV. The private bathroom comes with shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.A daily set menu with traditional Asturian food can be enjoyed in the restaurant. The guest house offers free Wi-Fi in the public areas and private parkingPola de Siero, where guests can find various supermarkets and shops, is 1.9 mi away. Oviedo and Gijón are within 15 minutes’ drive from Pensión Cangas de Onis.
- Habitaciones perfectas, fuimos un grupo de amigos y todas las habitaciones buenas. Algunas nuevas ya que están reformando todo, pero estaban todas impecables y perfectas.
- Fui con mi pareja a una prueba ciclista y la verdad que el trato y la amabilidad de la dueña fueron espectaculares! Todo perfecto! Super atentos. Alli mismo se come de lujo!
- Lage direkt am Camino. 15 Fuss Minuten zum Zentrum . Direkt an der Feve. Völlig unkompliziert mit Hund. Nette Begrüssung.
- El trato del personal es genial. Buena ubicación. Habitación individual bastante amplia y limpia
Servicio de restaurante.
Cercano a la autovía, bien comunicado.
At Hostal González, all rooms have a wardrobe, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries. A hairdryer and an iron are available upon request at reception.This property is located a short distance from attractions such as Plaza de la Constitución, Oviedo Police Station, and Campoamor Theater. There is also a private parking just in front of the property.Campo de San Francisco is a 7-minute walk from Hostal González, while Fontán Shopping Center is 1,950 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 16 mi from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Llanera Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Llanera Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Llanera Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Llanera Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!