10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Llança Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Llança Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Llança Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Llança Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Llança Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Llança Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Llança Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Llança Catalonia:
Hostal La Florida
Set in a charming whitewashed building, the guest house has a garden with tables where you can relax with a drink. There is also a children’s playground and a table tennis table in the garden.The nearest beach is a 15-minute walk from Hostal La Florida. The charming town of Cadaqués, home to Salvador Dalí’s fascinating house-museum, is a 30-minute drive away, and you can drive to the main Dalí Museum in Figueres in just 20 minutes. The French border is also just 20 minutes’ drive away.
- Me and my girlfriend fell in love with this place while traveling up the costa brava. Owners were genuine, accommodating, and made our stay feel like a home away from home. Also had a great breakfast each morning with everything you need to start your day. Nothing bad to say about this place, highly recommended for the value, location, and great staff!
Huge plus for us was parking spot.
Staff was really nice and so helpful!
- The friendly and helpful staff. The facilities were quite clean and comfortable. Great for the value.
- Everything was perfect. Super clean. The breakfest is absolutely enough and delicious. The room on the roof is superb. Owners are wonderful – nice, helpful and friendly. The own parking with enough place. The best restaurant near the hotel is “Pati Blanc” – 1 minute to go, like to a lot of supermarkets, shops and the center. To the nearest beach “La Farella” 10 minutes to go along the street where the police dep-t. I’ll miss ;”-)
- El trato , el personal muy atento y muy amable, lo demas todo muy correcto , repetiremos .
Each colorful room with heating features a TV and private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet. There is a bar as well as a terrace available for guests.Hostal Lara is 5 minutes’ walk from a wide variety of lively bars and restaurants serving local cuisine. Set within Cap de Creus Nature Reserve, the surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as sailing.Llança Train Station is a 10-minute walk and Figueres is 12 mi away. The center of Girona is 40 minutes by car while the airport is 43 mi from the property.
- Everything! Great breakfast and perfect location to explore the old town, the port and the numerous small beaches. The owners allowed us to park our motorbike in their private courtyard. Make sure you give yourself time to visit the most easterly point of Spain, and the town nearby, both are beautiful.
- The room and the bathroom were really big. The decor was quite dated but everything was clean and the beds were comfortable.
Esmorzar molt bó. llits comodes
- la habitación era muy amplia y estaba limpio (dato muy importante para mi). Con aire acondicionado. Calidad-precio muy bueno.
- Un bon esmorzar, la neteja impecable i la relació qualitat-preu perfecta.
Hostal Gran Sol
Guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a TV. With a private bathroom, certain accommodations at Hostal Gran Sol also offer a patio.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Girona is 31 miles from the accommodation. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 37 miles from the property.
- This hostal is a delightful place,good sized rooms even if you are on your own,the food in the restaurant is to die for and the french owners are charming and will do anything to make your stay better.Looking forward to my next visit already
- Stopped over for 2 nights on our way back home for a rest and to discover LLanca. Hostal gran Sol is cheap and clean which is what we were looking for. You’d need a car since it is a bit out of town.
- El personal super atento y la comida buenisima. Eso si, mejor reservar porque al mediodia tienen mucha gente. Volveremos!
- les lits étaient très confortables, la chambre très propre et spacieuse. J’ai beaucoup aimé le petit déjeuner croissant frais pain grillé confiture beurre lait chocolaté familial et convivial. Très bon rapport qualité prix. Je suis très satisfaite de mon séjour et le recommande vivement aux autres voyageurs.
- Lo mejor de la habitación fueron los baños que estaban remodelados, eran espaciosos y limpios, la ducha es espaciosa. La cama no estaba mal, el colchón era comodo y la habitación tenia una ventana que daba a la calle. Lo peor sin duda fue la televisión, era un modelo viejo y con tdt de esos exteriores, solamente habia un canal configurado y se veia mal, no me importó mucho puesto que estuve todo el tiempo fuera pero el rato en el que te acuestas pues a veces apetece ver un rato la tele, se veia tan mal que terminé por apagarla, menos mal que con el movil te entretienes. El horario del desayuno empieza demasiado tarde, a las 8:30, tenia una actividad de natacion a las 7:30 y el dia antes tuve que encontrar un supermercado abierto y prepararme algo en la habitación. A pesar de todo no es un mal sitio, lo mejor el precio; 32 euros por noche sin desayuno.
Pensió Restaurant Llança
Salvador Dalí’s charming house-museum in Portlligat is 30 minutes’ drive from the Pensión Restaurant Llançà. You can drive to the French border in 20 minutes, and Girona Airport is around 50 minutes’ drive away.The restaurant serves traditional Mediterranean food. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.The rooms at Pensión Restaurant Llançà feature tiled floors and simple décor. You can choose between rooms with a private or shared bathroom.
- Very traditional and cheap Spanish guest house. The host was very friendly and helpfull. I even got a bigger room than the one i booked. I was there for 1 night with my dog and she got sick, i could check out later without a problem so my dog could recover before hitting the road again. I felt very welcome and at home. The host, his mother (I think it was his mother) and the cleaning lady made me feel as if i was family. Thanks a lot for your hospitality. I really loved staying there!
Lovely staff – family owned.
Super near the train station.
- Super friendly owners, conveniently located if arriving by train. Affordable restaurant downstairs.
- Good value for price. The rooms are ok, breakfast also ok. Nice helpful staff. Wi-fi working very well. Location at approx. 5 minutes driving to shopping center.
- Comfortable room, furniture a bit old but clean. The staff was nice and helpful. There is a restaurant in the hotel and the food is good and not expensive.
Habitacions Can Pau
Rooms offer private or shared bathroom facilities. Bed linen and towels are also included.Habitacions Can Pau features a 24-hour front desk. You will also find a supermarkets as well as bars and restaurants within walking distance of the property.Llançà Train Station is 0.6 mi away and Empuriabrava is 25 minutes’ drive from the guest house.Hiking and wind surfing can be practiced nearby. Habitacions Can Pau offers horse riding routes at an extra cost.
- We enjoyed the stay at hab. Can Pau. Clean and comfortable rooms with a small terrace and 10 min walking from train station. The owners love dogs and our puppy was more than welcome.
- The receptionist was the sweetest old lady I have seen in my life! Bout a 10 minute walk to the beach, plenty of pizza places within 5 minute walk. Also just 10 minutes to the main station.
- The hotel is not so far from the beaches of Llança and its Cami de Ronde.
Trop loin du centre ville et trop bruyant.
Les clients n’ont cessé de claquer les portes à toutes heures de la nuit.
La literie est mauvaise.
La propriétaire est trés aimable.
- l’hébergeur nous a donné l’accès au friog et congélateur pour entreposer nos produits frais (randonnée)
The rooms at the Germán feature tiled floors and simple décor. You can choose between rooms with a private or shared bathroom.The staff at the front desk can provide information about what to see and do in Catalunya’s Alt Empordà region. There are many hiking and cycling routes in the Cap de Creus Park.The guesthouse is a 20-minute drive from Portlligat, where you can find Salvador Dalí’s charming house-museum. Figueres and the French border are around a 35 minute drive away.
- The hostal is more like a basic hotel. There was a nice view over the village rooftops in my room. It was quiet and clean. The staff is very friendly and helpful.
Finalmente nos alojamos en el Hotel Cal Muntaner pues se anuló una reserva y nos gestionaron el cambio con gran amabilidad.
La habitación fue perfecta y el trato espectacular.
Aprovechamos para comer en el restaurante.No dejeis de hacerlo.Comimos genial a un precio irrisorio por todo lo que podeis encontrar por la zona.
La amabilidad del personal de 10.Nos aconsejaron en todo momento y fueron muy amables.
- Nagyon közel van a tengerparthoz, és a városközponthoz is, gyönyörű a kilátás a teraszról. Tiszta.
- Ubicacion perfecta y buena relación calidad-precio.
- Buenas vistas desde la habitación, y buenas ventanas.
Hostal Costa Blava
Rooms at the guest house feature Mediterranean-style décor and soft lighting. All include a safe and bathrooms are either shared or private. Other facilities at Hostal Costa Blava include a lounge area.Several bars, restaurants and shops are nearby and Portbou Marina is 5 minutes’ walk away.Tourist information is available. There are various hiking routes nearby, including the Walter Benjamin Banyuls to Portbou route. You can also go surfing and diving at the beach.The Costa Blava is set 4 minutes’ walk from Portbou train Station and 12 mi from the Cap de Creus Nature Reserve.
- Demasiado caro para lo que es. Too expensive. It would be fine with a hostal price but they have a hotel price.
- Good location in Portbou, right near the main beach and restaurants, and parking right opposite with plenty of spaces. The breakfast was also good with something for everyone.
- Nice room met our expectations but only ok for 1 night . Breakfast just basic
- Very good continental breakfast and hotel location was excellent
- Portbou is a lovely and melancholic place and the hostel is well located. Rooms are not very small and they are cleaned every day. Staff is helpful and caring.
Hostal Totsompops is located in the charming fishing village of Colera, on the northern Costa Brava. The Cap de Creus Nature Reserve is only 6.2 mi away.Rooms at the guest house have minimalist décor and wooden floors. Each room includes air conditioning and an elegant bathroom with toiletries.You can enjoy characteristic Mediterranean food and wines in the restaurant. Dishes include local olive oil and honey, cured meats and homemade jams and preserves.Trains to Figueres and Girona stop at Colera Train Station, located just 1,650 feet from Totsompops. Free public parking can be found nearby.
- the food is delicios and the people who manager the hotel is very friendly!
- A gem of a hotel- lovely, well-appointed room with well-equipped bathroom. Excellent Catalonian breakfast. Very friendly welcome. Great base for exploring this part of the coast and hinterland.
- The room was spotless, smelled of fresh laundry, and the staff were kind and easygoing without being overbearing. But what really makes this hotel special is their simply incredible breakfast. As if it was the most normal thing in the world, they produced a huge plate piled with fabulous cheese and ham, a big basket of toasted bread, homemade preserves…possibly one of the best hotel breakfasts we’d ever had.
- Funcky and casual. Great rooms and fabulous breakfast. Staff great. Restaurant closes weekdays at night in winter so will be back to try it. Owner told us of a local bar just a few yards away that served us calamari and chicken and chips aside open fire.
- Staff/owner very welcoming and friendly. hotel is an easy walk from the railway station. Colera is a charming village and an easy train ride from Girona. Good area for walking although the tracks can be quite challenging.
Each room at Hostal Juventus has a kettle and access to a shared bathroom.Some rooms have a terrace.Restaurants, bars and cafés can be found in the center of Portbou, a 5-minute walk from the guest house.Staff can provide information on the surrounding area and the activities on offer, including surfing, hiking and diving.There are several walking routes in and around Portbou, which is less than 0.6 mi from the French border. Roses is a 30-minute drive away, while Girona is 40 mi away.
- Large room, large shared bathroom, handbasin in the room.
- The place is just few steps from the beach and the train station, the area has a lot of restaurants and is not far from a supermarket.
This hostel is bomb, straight up. It might be hard to come across his hostel because the town itself is hard to come across, but both are amazing. The hostel rooms are clean and ours had a balcony. The pizzeria below it warrants its own review. The pizza is good and the options are immense. Every one we had was delicious, and the best part was the chili infused olive oil to spill on it. And spill on it we did. We saturated the pizza and our plates in that oil. I never thought that some of the best pizza I could have would be in a 1,300 person town on the coast of Spain, but it was. The wine is affordable and local and the staff will pour you a hefty glass of any kind you want.
The staff is personable and welcoming and this pizzeria hostel hybrid seems to be a community gathering place, making it a town focal point. If you want to get away from the chaos of the city, take the train from Barcelona here, stay in Hostal Juventus, and eat pizza every night.
- The had a beautiful balcony. Restaurant and coffee place on the first floor.
- Good beds. Balcony with tiny view of the sea and beach.
Rooms at the guest house are en suite, and come with flat-screen TVs and double glazed windows. There is daily housekeeping and towel change.Free public parking is possible near the guest house. There is also a private car park on site, available at a good price.Hostal Rom serves a Mediterranean buffet on the garden terrace. There is a value-for-money 3-course menu in the evening.The setting is ideal for walking along the coast. Many routes lead into the nearby Cap de Creus Nature Reserve. Day cruises and trips to nearby Figueres and Cadaques are also possible.
- All good, such a shame the coffee at breakfast was so bad, but the great staff will get a coffee from the bar if asked
The stuff at the reception is awesome
Breakfast is pretty good for value
- The boy behind the reception was very helpful and courteous. The breakfasts were super and also the beds and towels were changed everyday.
- Everything super good, the rooms and furnitures are a bit old. Breakfast included (buffet) and free parking 5-10 min away possible.
- The food was amazing. Incredible lunch and dinner. Was delightful!
Top Guest Houses In Llança Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Llança Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Llança Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Llança Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!