10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Llánaves de la Reina Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Llánaves de la Reina Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Llánaves de la Reina Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Llánaves de la Reina Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Llánaves de la Reina Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Llánaves de la Reina Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Llánaves de la Reina Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Llánaves De La Reina Castile And Leon:
This charming country house features traditional beamed ceilings and stone walls. Each air-conditioned room at this Posada has been carefully decorated. Rooms have a balcony, a private bathroom and a TV.This Posada features a bar, and a restaurant, serving homemade food. You can taste the local dishes such as the Cantabrian meat stew with chickpeas also known as cocido Lebaniego.Posada Sobrevilla has a terrace and a garden. There is also lounge area where guests can relax by the fireplace. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.Posada Sobrevilla is an excellent base for exploring the surrounding Liébana area. Local activities include hiking, canoeing, horse riding and 4×4 excursions. The nearest beaches can be reached in 90 minutes by car.
- Not too touristic, good to start routes from. At the beginning of the picos.
- Great location with stunning views over mountains. Comfortable bed and big bathroom. Nice balcony. Possible to pay by card
- Very friendly and helpfull owners who Made a very good breakfast for us.. good location to see the picos de Europa. We enjoyed our stay.
- The location, overlooking the lovely village of Espinama, was a delight, and close to Fuente Dé. It is run by a family who really looked after us. We very much enjoyed our stay.
- Value for money tariff and good local food at night.. Excellent location for the high peaks with the cable car only 3 K away.
Set in a historic old house on the banks of the River Nevandi, Hostal Nevandi offers heated rooms with traditional décor, a TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer. Some rooms also have a balcony.Breakfast is offered daily and the Nevandi restaurant serves homemade traditional cuisine with regional flavors. There is also a bar and a charming terrace where you can enjoy a drink and the views.The property is 10 minutes’ walk from Pido, with its cheese producers, and 7.5 mi from Camaleño. It offers free parking and there is good access to the N621 Main Road.
Big room but narrow windows if you are on the second floor under the roof.
- Really nice comfortable rooms good restaurant and good location we as a group of motorcyclist were all really happy with this hotel
- Friendly staff, cosy bar on the premises, hearty local food (and plenty of it).
- Friendly and helpful owner but all communication had to be in spanish :), biggest choice for breakfast I have seen in Spain for while (in this price bracket). All in the room was new in perfect working order with tea and coffee making facility in the room (very unusual) complimented with biscuits and sweets, choice of emergency washing accessories by the wash basin topped up with shavers & foam plus brushes & tooth paste! Simply super – see other comments regarding the room
- Fantastic location for visiting Fuente De, lovely restaurant on site and cosy bar.
- Big room but narrow windows if you are on the second floor under the roof.
Hostal Puente Deva
At the guesthouse, each room has a desk. The rooms include a TV, and some units at Hostal Puente Deva have a river view. The rooms include a closet.The accommodation offers a continental or Full English/Irish breakfast.Llanes is 20 miles from Hostal Puente Deva. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 53 miles from the guesthouse.
- Cozy apartments in fabulous surroundings, fantastic breakfast served in a nearby restaurant (had there also tasty dinner), very friendly owner, cannot praise enough!
The staff excellent (to check-in and check-out need to go to The Vicente Campo Restaurante nearby).
It is very cosy place, but the walls are very thin so the level of your relaxation and good sleeping depends on your next rooms neighbours.
- Extremely helpful owner. I was late to check in and they were very helpful in understanding my miscalculated travel time. The room was very clean, comfortable, spacious, and heated wonderfully during my stay during a chilly spring. Loved it here. Breakfast was included and was delicious (with homemade cheese).
- My wife and I loved our stay. It was great value, and we really had no complaints. We stayed for three nights. The rooms were very comfortable and clean, and the wifi was strong from our rooms. The staff were all very nice. The location is also great – we were not sure whether to stay in Espinama or Pontes, but in retrospect Espinama worked out great for us because it’s closer to the main hiking trails and much less crowded. A great bonus: we ate dinner at the restaurant two of our three nights there, and that was some of the best food we had on our entire three-week trip in Spain. The included breakfast was also very nice.
- Really lovely host speaks good English and give you lots of ideas and directions. The room in the house was very nicely done shutters to the window and the most amazing view out into the local stream and woods and countryside. Breakfast was fantastic fresh eggs fresh bread fresh marmalade and some Típico pastel español! Plus coffee or tea! Lovely little town to walk around and the surroundings although the main road is slightly busy.
The family-run Hostal Remoña is part of a working farm, and offers home-produced meat and vegetables in its restaurant. It specializes in traditional dishes, and there is an extensive wine list.Rooms at the Remoña are heated and have a private bathroom. Decorated in characteristic country-style, they feature wooden beams, and there is a work desk, TV and telephone.Free on-site parking is available on request, and there is a children’s play area. The hotel also offers a tour desk, and hiking and fishing are popular in the area.
- The location, the view, the staff and the food were all excellent
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. Enough English spoken to be able to communicate. Lots of character in the building.
- Rustic mountain hotel with simple accommodation just as it should be for the setting and the price. In a great little village with enough food + drink options for a multi day stay. Charming staff/owners. If returning to the area – and I will – I wouldn’t trouble to look further than the Remona.
- Always a pleasure to stay here. Relaxed, friendly place for walkers and anyone who likes forests and mountain scenery.
- Friendly, and helped us with our mountaineering, lending us snow shoes as the snow was too soft for crampons.
Hostal Casa Abascal
Each room includes a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower.A selection of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and fishing. Guests can also enjoy free guided hiking tours in the mountain upon request.Llanes is 67 mi from Hostal Casa Abascal, while Potes is 36 mi away.
- Although menu was limited, ie tapas-style there was a good bowl of soup offered to start with.
Staff was very nice. Nice place to stay.
And maybe a small detail, could charge the electric car.
- Loved this place. Wonderful quiet location but close to llanes.
- The bedroom was ok but lacked pictures and a mirror so looked rather sparse. The bathroom was a good size but poorly designed so nowhere to put your toiletries.
- The village is in an exceptional position with mountain views all round. Could see mountains from hotel window but to the side. Simple cafe bar used by locals. Good bathroom.
Mirador de Enterrias
Featuring wooden floors and a TV, all rooms are heated and come with a wardrobe. Each has a private bathroom with a bath tub or shower.Regional cuisine and homemade desserts are offered in the restaurant. There is also a bar.You can go hiking, horse riding and caving in the surrounding area. The Mirador is set between the Picos de Europa National Park and Fuentes Carrionas Nature Reserve. There are also beaches within an hour’s drive. Mirador de Enterrias is set 7.5 mi from Puerto de San Glorio.
- Beautiful surrounding. Homely feel. Good food and courteous staff.
Excellent location for overnight stop in the Picos.
- Helpful staff, beautiful location, evening dinner
- Hotel familiar con un trato maravilloso del personal. MariCruz sensacional!
- Traumhafte, ruhige Lage, wo man direkt am Hotel im Freien sitzen, absolut abschalten und sich entspannen kann. Nette, symphatische Chefin und symphatisches, unkompliziertes Personal. Hervorragendes, sehr typisches, täglich sich änderndes Abendmenu mit Gemüsen direkt aus dem Garten und dem Ort.
Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities, a shared lounge and a tour desk.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, fishing and hiking.
- Lovely family run hotel in stunning location near lake. Good sized room and spotlessly clean. Very polite staff. Should be much more than 1star. Parking outside. Lovely bar with seating front and back. Very quiet and pretty village. A joy to stay in Hotel Sainz.
- Friendly staff, nice bar and restaurant with good choice of decent food. Garage parking for 3 motor bikes, fantastic location by the lake,.
- The overall atmosphere was excellent, every one most co-operative. All very happy.
- Newly refurbished decor bit Austin powers. Lovely comfortable beds.
- The typical Spanish “menu del dia” lunches are excellent value – take time to enjoy them! And equally the breakfasts! Excellent spacious bedrooms and will fitted bathrooms.
All rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom with a bath or shower. All guest rooms have a closet.Llanes is 23 miles from Casa Leny. Santander Airport is 47 miles from the property.
– the welcome and advice from the receptionnist
– the homemade breakfast and the coffee
- Delightful property with a beautiful homemade touch and feel. Breakfast was lovely and all homemade. The owner kindly provided us with normal pillows. Parking was good.
- Uncomparable value for money in the Peaks of Europe NP vicinity. Comfortable beds. We even had a spacious terrace overlooking small stream and mountains.
Lovely large room with terrace and great views. Pleasant staff. Lovely quiet spot.
Shower was excellent and strong but don’t expect a bath. If the bath was any smaller it would be called a bidet.
The people were really friendly. They didn’t speak English, but we communicated in Spanish. The breakfast was great. We had a local breakfast, with some sort of pancakes. It was delicious!
We had dinner in a bar nearby, with great local food. Good choice for a hotel in the Picos for a local experience.
- – the welcome and advice from the receptionnist
Posada Las Espedillas
Rustic heated rooms have a balcony with mountain views. There is a flat-screen TV and the private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries.There are barbecue facilities and you will find shops and bars 4.3 mi away in Potes. Guests have a communal dining room and a TV lounge with a fireplace.The tour desk can organize horse riding. There is free on-site parking and San Vicente de la Barquera Beach is 12 mi away.
- The view is completely amazing. The staff are incredibly helpful – I got home one evening having not eat and the owner gave me a little snack of yogurt and fruit! They were able to recommend suitable walks for what I was looking gor nearby.
- Owners are very nice people! Very clean, good breakfest, well positioned, parking.
- Gracious hosts at this B&B. The views from the house are amazing & the area was peaceful & quiet.
- Wonderful place, in the very heart of Picos de Europa. You can feel the atmospehre of the mountain village. I would love to come back there. You can start hiking from the place.
- Absolutely in every way WONDERFUL. Beautiful location, warm welcome, delicious breakfast with piles of homemade waffles and the best honey I ever tasted. Extraordinary location. Beautifully decorated and comfortable
Posada Valle del Oso
Each attractive, heated room has a window or balcony with mountain views. All rooms have a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi.Guests can enjoy breakfast in the Valle del Oso’s dining room. There is also a terrace, a lounge and library.The surrounding area is ideal for hiking, cycling and fishing, while Picos de Europa National Park is 6.2 mi away. San Vicente de la Barquera and Santander can be reached in 90 minutes by car.Alto Campoo Ski Slopes are located 75 mi from the property.
- Very nice small hotel with a good atmosphere. Beuatiful room with great beds. Very friendly staff. Nice little swimmingpool.
- The location of this posada is excellent enjoying sunshine late into the evening. The staff were friendly and helpful.
- Lovely, clean property. Friendly, helpful staff. Pool.
- Nice view. Location was good, surrounding beautiful.
Soundproofing was listed as a feature for the room, but the this was clearly not the case.
Top Guest Houses In Llánaves De La Reina Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Llánaves de la Reina Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Llánaves de la Reina Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Llánaves de la Reina Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!