10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Llampaies Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Llampaies Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Llampaies Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Llampaies Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Llampaies Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Llampaies Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Llampaies Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Llampaies Catalonia:
123ole Can Portell
Featuring kitsch décor, this house offers a terrace, hammocks and outdoor lounging beds. Set in a restored 16th-century farm, this rustic accommodations has a shared lounge with a TV. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property.Each unique bedroom has a seating area, heating and a private bathroom with a shower.The dining area features exposed stone walls. This bed and breakfast offers dinner or packed lunches upon request.The property has free private parking. AP7 Motorway is 6.2 mi away.
Amazing villa in authentic style with a nice private pool and garden, great for children to play and for parents to relax. Freindly hosts, delicious breakfast, spacious and nicely decorated rooms – can only recommend. Very peaceful and quiet.
If you are Ok to drive up to 1h can be a great base to explore all of northern Catalonia and Costa Brava.
- La decoración es exquisita, el personal atento y la dueña Debbie encantadora, uno se siente como en casa y nos dio mucha pena irnos! Volveremos!
- La habitación es tal como sale en las fotografías aunque faltaba algo de limpieza, acogedora y original. El desayuno es muy bueno.
- El gran jardín y la cantidad de colores por toda la estancia,te transportas a un lugar de ensueño muy peculiar.
Un lugar con encanto. Es acogedor, cómodo y fascinante, para quedarse mas tiempo, pues hay mucho por descubrir y disfrutar del lugar.
Debbie atiende muy bien ya desde antes de llegar y nos sentimos cómodos y felices de disfrutar de cada detalle.
No solo su bellísima decoración, hay espacio en el verde, libros, sitios para descansar o para caminar, mi hijo encontró música e instrumentos.., no alcanzamos a mas, pero seguro que volveremos.
- Amazing villa in authentic style with a nice private pool and garden, great for children to play and for parents to relax. Freindly hosts, delicious breakfast, spacious and nicely decorated rooms – can only recommend. Very peaceful and quiet.
Pensio l’Avi Pep
Featuring tiled floors and light wood furniture, all rooms are heated and have a TV. They are available with private or shared bathroom facilities.L’Avi Pep guest house has a bar. The restaurant serves Catalan cuisine and has a terrace. A la carte and set menus are offered.You can play table tennis, and the tour desk offers a ticket service. Figueres and Girona Airport are within a 25-minute drive away.
- La ubicación, ya que estaba cerca del evento al que fuimos.
- La comida del restaurante era buenísima. Se agradece mucho tener algo así justo en la puerta. La situación era ideal para aquellos que prefieran estar algo retirados de la costa para dormir
- Era ideal para lo que yo queria sitio muy tranquilo sin rruidos de petardos me senti muy agusto con mi mascota ..el trato personal como en familia .. volveré..
- Vriendelijke ontvangst. Eenvoudige kamer met gezamenlijk douche/wc. Een echt Catalaans restaurant naast.
- Alojamiento económico y sencillo, perfectamente ubicado para realizar el GR-1 y con un buen restaurante en el mismo edificio (no son gestionados por la misma persona). La habitación que nos dieron era espaciosa.
Each simply decorated room comes with a flat-screen TV, wardrobe and a balcony with mountain views.You can play volleyball, football and table tennis on site, and bikes are available to rent. Guests have access to the spa at an extra cost.The Greek and Roman ruins at Empuries are 5.6 mi from the property, while Figueres, with its Dali Museum, is 12 mi away. The Aiguamolls Nature Reserve is 20 minutes from Mas Ribas by car. Girona Airport is 31 mi away.
- You approach the hotel from the rear and looks unimpressive. Then go to the front entrance and a lovely open area with pool, football, basketball and sun loungers. Perfect for family. Breakfast was excellent with lots of choice. You can use the kitchen to prepare meals at lunchtime or evening with large fridge for drinks. We ate outside. Perfect for a family. Staff very helpful
Very pleasant owner and staff.
Plenty of parking as we were towing a boat.
We enjoyed our night at Mas Ribas. The building is fantastic, the rooms are very nice.
The outside area with pool, football and volleyball ground is unbeatable.
Xavi is a really nice guy who made a great job in restaurating this facility. As well as he made a superb breakfast.
We are coming back.
- Very friendly and eager to please you host. Copious breakfast. Spacious rooms. Sports playground and swimming pool.
- This is a very nice converted barn in a rural location. There is generally a great sense of peace and calm. There is a small swimming pool and a good area to sit out or eat that it shaded if you need a break from the summer sun. There is a shared kitchen (rarely anyone else in there) where you can keep food in a fridge and non-perishables in a lockable cupboard. The owner is very friendly and charming. Breakfast is 6 Euros per person but seemed good value considering what is included. The rooms all have anti-insect netting so you can freely open the windows without any concerns about insects coming in. It is an easy drive to the coast and L’Escala is also nearby. Good wifi and easy parking next to the building. It is kept very clean.
Hostal Nou de Crespià
Each bright, attractive room at Hostal Nou de Crespià has rustic décor and features such as exposed stone walls. All rooms have free Wi-Fi, a private bathroom and heating.Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast and a range of Catalan cuisine for dinner at Hostal Nou de Crespià. There is also a charming lounge area with a fireplace and a library.The surrounding region is ideal for cycling, hiking and horse riding. Girona, Olot and the Garrotxa Volcanic Zone are 16 mi away, while Figueres and Besalú are just 9.3 mi away. The beaches at L’Escala and Roses can be reached in 35 minutes by car.
- the cheeses and ham were excellent and there was great variety of breakfast choices
- Very charming hosts and quick to change our room when requested. The first room on offer was rather small and the iron frame bed was too short for my American husbandwho is 6.1feet tall. We were given a larger room with longer twin beds which were very comfortable. Dinner was delicious and breakfast, though basic, was good too.
- Homemade pastries at breakfast ; lovely home-cooked evening meal on request ; beautiful old house in idyllic countryside .The owners are very friendly and helpful and suggested visits to very beautiful mediaeval towns. A very peaceful and romantic break .
- Very nice accommodations, the breakfast have a nice quality and variety of food, the nature around the house and the friendly behavior from the staff.
- Beautiful spot in the country side but you must have a car to get there and a part is gravel road. The room was very nice decorated and with the beautiful garden just outside, which you are free to use together with the pool.
Hostal Mas Ferrer
Each simply decorated room at Hostal Mas Ferrer comes with a private bathroom with free toiletries. Rooms have a wardrobe, desk and some have a TV. Bed linen and towels are also provided.Hostal Mas Ferrer features a restaurant with a large dining hall serving traditional dishes and you can find a selection of shops and supermarkets at Cornellà del Terri, 4 minutes’ drive away.The Lake of Banyoles is a 15-minute drive from the Hostal Mas Ferrer. You can drive to Salt in 15 minutes by car and Girona Costa Brava Airport is 16 mi away.Free Wi-Fi and free luggage storage are provided.
- A pleasantly appointed and spacious family room, a nice bar-with good quality local produce (eg cava), which also served fresh croissants and excellent coffee in the morning. The restaurant was also popular with the locals!
- This hotel is just amazing when you travel in that region and want to save some money. There’s a bus stop just across the road, very convenient.
- Hostal muy limpio y que cumple su función.Dormir,descansar y continuar el viaje.Tiene aparcamiento gratuito
- L’entrepà de l’esmorzar molt bo, el pa molt cruixent.
- Solo nos quedamos 1 noche, cumple las expectativas, limpio, cama cómoda y ducha con buena presión. Llegamos a las 3 de la mañana y nos fuimos a las 11 de la mañana, correcto. Nos dejamos la mochila y nos la enviaron contra reembolso el día siguiente.
Hostal La Vinya
Featuring tiled floors, all rooms have a wardrobe and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Some rooms come with a balcony with town or sea views.Breakfast is available in the dining room and the restaurant serves a daily set menu. The bar, next to reception, includes a TV.Free parking is available nearby and there is a bus stop just 50 feet away, beside the Tourist Office. Empúries seafront promenade, with its different beaches, is a 10-minute walk away. At the end of it you will find the town’s museum and Roman Ruins.
- Hotel was very close to bus stop so was very convenient for us as we were on a walking holiday and had fairly heavy rucksacks to carry. The hostess was friendly. Rooms basic but clean. L’escala is a really pretty resort, with good bars and restaurants and an excellent promenade. It had a really friendly feel to it and we would definitely come back.
- Basic clean and comfortable room, large bathroom. We had a terrace view window which cheered up the room.
- Everything about this hotel a lovely family run business made you very welcome will definitely stay there again and would recommend to our friends
- The staff were friendly & very helpful.We were on a motorcycle & we were given a space in the garage for it. Always a smile on hand!! Our morning beverages were ready for us each morning.
- Very welcoming staff and a well equipped clean room with excellent bathroom. The beds were very comfortable and the air conditioning quiet enough to allow easy sleep.
Rooms at Hostal Sanmar feature modest, functional décor. Each includes a fan, central heating, and a private bathroom.Breakfast is served in the property’s café-bar and you will find various restaurant, shops and bars within a 5-minute walk.The Sanmar is 8 minutes’ walk from the Gothic Sant Pere Church and 1.2 mi from Sant Ferran Castle. The beaches of Roses and L’Escala are within 16 mi.The property has free public street parking nearby and private parking can be requested for a fee. It is 25 mi from Girona and 40 minutes’ drive from Girona Airport.
- Its close to the Dali museum and city center, everything is in walking distance. You can find a grocery store and one of the main ramblas(square) quite easily from the hostel. Even thou the room was a bit old looking, it wasn`t lacking in other things and had everything a normal hotel room would have had.
- This place totally exceeded my expectations! For the money I spent, I can’t believe how nice my room was. The staff was so nice and accommodating. I was staying alone here and I felt safe and secure. And it is so close to everything!
- It is economical but hospitality is missing staff is too rigid
- Yet again a friendly welcome upon arrival. A comfortable room with a large shower. An easy walk into the centre with plenty of interesting bars and Resturants. Free parking opposite the hotel. A buffet breakfast at a very reasonable cost.
- Everuthing was fine, comfortable and clean. Good location.
Hostal Can Blanco
The Can Blanco has simple bedrooms with sinks. All rooms have shared bathrooms. Enjoy meals in the traditional restaurant which serves a great selection of seafood prepared in a characteristic, Catalan way. Later, head to the bar and socialize with other guests of the Can Blanco as well as the locals.Spend a day on the Costa Brava beaches, just 20 minutes from the Can Blanco. You can also visit the nearby town of Figueres where the famous Dali museum is located.
- enjoying personal space though small, was good enough for the money paid
- Great price, and really nice staff. They were kind, helpful and attentive. It was perfect for my overnight visit while just passing through.
- Friendly staff, the food in the bar/restaurant was good, with a good choice and cheap
- I like that I had my own room, with a balcony…that was accessible to the other rooms, whick freaked me out..
- Excellent buffet breakfast costs 10 euros but is worth it if you like good food.
El Palauet de Monells
The rooms at the Palauet feature attractive rustic décor. Each one comes with under-floor heating and a private bathroom with a bathrobe and slippers. Bed linen and towels are included.The property serves a daily continental breakfast in the dining room. There is also a bright, charming lounge where you can relax, and free Wi-Fi is available in public areas. El Palauet de Monells also offers a massage service at an extra cost.There are various bars and restaurants in the village square. Les Gavarres Nature Reserve is a short drive from the property, and the surrounding countryside is great for hiking, cycling and horse riding. You can drive to Girona and the coast in around 30 minutes.
- A lovely, authentic Spanish hotel, very historic, in an ancient village. Very kind staff, comfortable bed and good breakfast. Very good value. We would happily return as it is quite a unique experience.
Hotel was nice and comfortable, the food was very good and the hospitality was great.
Would have been nice to explore the local town if we had time but it was a late stopover for us.
If you need early breakfast before 8am at weekends best to advice the lady the night before.
The hotel is in a renovated charming old building, with lovely common areas, all nicely decorated. It is perfectly located in the lively main square of the village. We stayed there for a few days and explored a big part of the coast driving from there. The lady owner and the staff are very very nice and helpful, they genuinely do their best for the guests to enjoy their stay, they supported with recommendations and tips for the area. We felt like home, not in a hotel 🙂
I really liked the building, it would have been lovely to hear its history as well. The hotel has an indoor pool, we haven’t tried it, yet the area looked nice.
The breakfast was good, they serve a homemade cheese which is delicious. Loved it.
- The staff was wonderful and welcoming! The hotel is beautiful, charming and well taken care of. We really felt like at home. Todo increible – muy aconsejable y el hotel tiene mucho encanto!
- The location is wonderful, in the main, picturesque square of Monells. The staff was very attentive and it almost felt like staying at a distant relative’s house as the owner was very welcoming. Breakfast was wondeful and we enjoyed our stay.
Pensió Vista Alegre
Pensió Vista Alegre is within a 5-minute walk of many small shops and traditional bars and restaurants. The Greek and Roman ruins of Empúries are a pleasant 20-minute walk away.Staff at the Vista Alegre can provide information about the Costa Brava region. Figueres is 16 mi away, while Girona and the Cap de Creus Nature Reserve are both 25 mi away.
- Everything: it was clean, well located, simple but clwith everything I needed.
- Very nice place, came back for 2nd time. Good location in the old part of L’Escala, lots of restaurants and bars around but cosy atmosphere. Easy to walk to nearby beaches (not the crowded and small beach which is just few steps from the hotel) or to supermarkets. Llucia the owner was always helpful.
Accommodation was excellent cleaned every day, fresh bottles of water also provided daily and only a matter of fifty steps from entrance to beach, restaurants and bars.
They also have a deal with one of said restaurants (The Madusa) where you can purchase a very good continental breakfast for 6 Euro’s.
Could not fault the Vista Alegre and would definitely recommend it for a stay, we will certainly pay a return visit ourselves
- Loved the location. Quiet area. 15 seconds from the beach. Medusa Bar breakfast is beautiful. Lovely place
- Very simple but clean and efficient. The Shower was hot!! One small flight of steps takes you to the Bar Medusa where you are served an excellent Spanish breakfast by charming staff.When you get back the room is pristine with a fresh bottle of water on the pillow.
Top Guest Houses In Llampaies Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Llampaies Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Llampaies Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Llampaies Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!