10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Llames de Pría Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Llames de Pría Asturias is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Llames de Pría Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Llames de Pría Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Llames de Pría Asturias. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Llames de Pría Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Llames de Pría Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Llames De Pría Asturias:
Pensión San Jorge
At Pensión San Jorge, every room is equipped with a desk. All rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is available each morning at Pensión San Jorge.Llanes is 9 miles from Pensión San Jorge. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 55 miles from Pensión San Jorge.
- Very clean and simple. The shower pressure was great. The woman who checked me in was very friendly. The pension and hotel San Jorge are different, but you have to check in at Hotel San Jorge reception for both. The pension was nice and Nueva is a lovely town to stay with bars, restaurants, supermarkets and an ATM if you are walking the Camino del Norte and want to break up the stage between Llanes and Ribadesella.
- Very pleasant and quiet place. Breakfast at rooffed terrace surrounded by nature.
He pasado dos noches muy agradables en esta pensión cuya habitación era mejor que las de algún hotel que conozco.
Colchón cómodo, limpieza impecable y trato superatento.
El baño privado y amplio (con bañera). .
Sin duda repetiré pues esta cerca de dos de mis playas favoritas, la de Gulpiyuri y la de Cuevas del Mar.
- Vi bodde utenfor i byens eneste tre etasjers «blokk». Det var svært underholdende, brannvesen kom for å redde noen som satt fast i heisen! Men det var ikke noen heis…
Rustige kamer met alle nodige faciliteiten.
Lekker gegeten in het plaatselijke restaurantje.
The comfortable rooms at Pensión Arbidel feature bold décor and wooden floors and beams. Each has a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer.Arbidel’s restaurant offers traditional dishes and set menus with a modern twist, as well as a bar. A number of bars, restaurants and shops are within a 5-minute walk away.The guest house is set 350 feet from the River Sella, where guests can take part in canoeing and other activities. The Tito Bustillo Cave are 0.6 mi away.The Arbidel is good base for visiting Gijon, Oviedo, Santander and the Picos de Europa National Park, all within 1 hour’s drive away. Ribadesella Train Station is a 10-minute walk away.
Excellent location in Ribadesella.
Lovely clean spacious room with great bathroom .
Very comfortable beds.
Charming outside seating areas available .
- Cute chalet style rooms, lovely decor and outside eating space.
- My room had a good bed, and was spacious. The pension is set in lovely gardens, and a wonderful town. Good value for money with a few little things to note. Ask for a room with a window. Don’t stay if traveling with heavy luggage.
- Very charming hotel – unbelievably priced. Very clean, wonderful terrace, very comfortable beds, very cozy vibe. Particularly enjoyed the bar/restaurant. Kind and helpful staff. Highly recommend and will return.
- Lovely quiet room with pretty garden outside and great location in heart of Ribadesella. A little bit noisy on Saturday night with drunks in the lanes outside… I think the little port must be a bit of a party town at weekends
- Excellent location in Ribadesella.
The rooms at the Toranda feature colorful, rustic décor. Each one comes with a mini-bar, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and toiletries.The charming garden at Pensión Toranda has a barbecue and fruit trees. Staff at the 24-hour reception can provide information about what to see and do in Asturias.With good access to the A-8 Motorway, the property is 20 minutes’ drive from Ribadesella and 13 minutes from Llanes. Santander and Oviedo are around an hour’s drive away.
- Very clean, secure location with a warm welcome. Lovely room with coffee maker
- Staff were very friendly when we arrived even though it was almost midnight. Only issue was we don’t speak a word of Spanish and the staff don’t speak English so there were a few communication issues but we got there in the end. Nice location as is very quiet and view of the mountains from the room. Only 5 min drive to nearest beach and also 5 mins to nearest supermarket. Good parking as property is secured by a gate so felt safe leaving car there. Rooms are clean and spacious, plenty of room for storage of suitcases.
- Sencillo pero muy agradable. Estupendo para pasar dos o tres días, a pie de autovía, muy práctico para visitar toda la zona de las playas de Llanes.
La casita aparte con microondas y máquina de vending, un lugar donde comer a tu aire tus cosas y cerrado.
Aparcamiento privado, dentro del complejo.
- El lugar es maravilloso y la atención fue cercana y familiar.
Casa de Aldea Ruiloba
Casa de Aldea Ruiloba is surrounded by beautiful mountain and coastal landscape offering wonderful footpaths ideal for walking and outdoor sports such as canoeing, horse riding and quads.The property is 2.5 mi from Ribadesella and 12 mi from Llanes.
- Beautiful rural setting, very friendly owner, good breakfast, excellent price/quality ratio.
- Lo que más he valorado ha sido la tranquilidad que se respira, el trato amable y el magnífico desayuno
Habitación limpia y grande, cama confortable, baño también limpio y ducha con presión idónea.
Trato por parte de Jose muy cercano, recordaremos siempre su vacile al decirle a mi marido que yo había elegido dos camas separadas para la estancia… Desayuno abundante y servido con esmero: café, zumo, croissants, pan, bollería, embutido y fruta variada. Ubicación perfecta; pueblo tranquilo y muy cerca de Ribadesella. Desde luego que repetiremos cada vez que tiremos para esa zona asturiana
Un sitio muy tranquilo y acogedor.
El desayuno muy bueno
La habitación limpia
El dueño muy campechano y atento
- O senhor que nos recebeu foi extremamente simpático. O sítio é calmo e muito bonito. Pequeno almoço excelente. Recomendo.
Split up in 2 levels, the property offers mountain and river views. On the first floor, double rooms come with satellite TV, wardrobe and a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. Guests have access to a kitchenette. Upstairs, there is an apartment that comes with 1 bedroom, satellite TV, a private bathroom with a shower and a private kitchenette with a stove, toaster, microwave and coffee machine.Casa Mariví is well located for outdoor activities such as hiking and horse riding. You can also go canoeing down the River Sella 9.3 mi away.The seaside town or Ribadesella is a 20-minute drive away and a 45 minutes’ drive will take you to Picos de Europa Nature Reserve.
- The property is situated in a village within walking distance (10 mins and 30 mins) of very nice beaches. It is very clean and serviced daily by friendly staff. There are at least three bars/restaurants nearby. There are about five apartments in the property with a shared kitchenette. The manager lives on site.
- Very friendly owners who made every effort to speak some English. Comfortable small appartment. Lovely little village with a good resturant close by. Near some great beaches.
- Great little setup with a convenient shared kitchen area. The location was ideal for off the beaten track in a little village, and very close to a beautiful beach.
- Las dueñas eran simpatiquisimas!!! Nos atendieron de maravilla, y la habitación cumplió sin duda con lo que necesitábamos, tanto en prestaciones como en limpieza. Además, lo mejor de todo fue tener la playa de torimbia a 20 minutos a pie, cuyo chiringuito regentan también los dueños del hotel! Simplemente estupenda estancia! 😀 Tener una cocina común también es muy cómodo y te da mucha independencia!!
- Lo cerca que esta la playa y el poder prescindir del coche ,Paisajes precisos.
Casa Rural La Corrolada
Each room with rustic-style features a TV and private bathroom with a bathtub and hairdryer. Towels and bed linen are included. There is a shared lounge and furnished terrace available for guests.Casa Rural La Corrolada is 5 minutes’ drive from a variety of traditional bars and Astuarian restaurants. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking.Ribadesella is 25 mi away and Llanes is 30 minutes’ drive. Oviedo is 53 mi away as well as Gijon. Asturias Airport is 81 mi from the property.
- Wonderful hostess, great, quiet country setting, well kept, interesting old house. Everything just great!
Fina, the owner, is a dream. So kind. I got sick while I was there, and she went beyond the call of duty to help. She made me rice, was available to everything I needed. She made me feel well taken care of.
Also, what I like about the place is that there’s this cute balcony, and also this indoor living room with couches. It’s very comfortable. And the old stone house is well decorated. It’s quite charming.
- Cama comodisima….Sitio tranquilo sin ruidos e descansado como nunca en ningún sitio de vacaciones la señora FINA te hace estar como en tu casa o mejor habitaciones limpias buena ubicación para lagos cova donga entre otros….
- La amabilidad de fina la dueña la limpieza la tranquilidad del sitio
Fina sabe atenderte sin agobiarte tampoco . Respeta tu intimidad. Muy atenta y dsiponible para lo que haga falta.
Si tenemos ocasion volveremos.
Valle la Fuente
Rooms at this property come with a balcony and a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer. You can enjoy mountain view and garden view from the rooms. Extras include bed linen.Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge and a tour desk.An array of activities can be enjoyed in the surroundings, including fishing, hiking and windsurfing.Oviedo is an hour’s drive away and Santander Airport is 65 mi from the property. There is free parking on site.
- Very good location. Beautiful view. Quiet small village. Very friendly and helpful owner. Very clean and nice house.
This Casa de Aldea is located up a hill and we had a beautiful view of the Picos de Europa in the distance from our roof window.
The house is on the side of a hill and you reach it by going up a steep road.
The room was nice and the bathroom clean. Everything seemed to be recently renovated.
The landlady was very friendly and she got up twice to make breakfast for us at 8am which was earlier than when everyone else had breakfast. She says that she only speaks Spanish. One of us spoke Spanish, so we had no problems.
From the house we had only a half hour drive to Puente Poncebos, where the Ruta de Cares starts. It was also only about 27 km to Llanes on the coast. The house is part of a group of houses spread over the side of the hill. There are not shops but there is a simple bar at the bottom of the hill where you can have a simple meal.
- Todo. Una auténtica maravilla. Limpieza y gran trato
- Personal muy amable. Desayuno con tostadas abundante y muy rico. Las vistas son estupendas. Estaba todo limpísimo.
- La tranquilitat del lloc, el camí d’arribada s’ho val. I el tracte proper dels propietaris.
Pension Casa Pepe
Rooms at this property are heated and come with a balcony, a private bathroom with shower and TV.The small Casa Pepe is located 4.3 mi from the basilica of Covadonga, the legendary starting point of the Reconquista and now a religious site. From the guest house you can also easily reach the tranquil lakes, 9.3 mi away, and the wonderful unspoiled beaches of the Asturian coast, 12 mi away.
- The room was okay & the receptionist was very welcoming & helpful. Okay location for driving around Picos de Europa with off street parking.
- La recepcionista, encantadora, y el sonido del río anexo. Un relax total
- Los alrededores son preciosos y su cercanía a Covadonga es óptima. Mucho mejor que alojarse en Cangas de Onís. Además, el restaurante que hay en el mismo edificio tiene un menú INCREÍBLE a mediodía.
- Es un alojamiento sencillo pero cómodo. No conocimos a la persona encargada, ya que no coincidimos en horario, pero siempre estuvo atenta por teléfono. Ubicación muy cómoda si vas con carro a visitar los alrededores, como en nuestro caso.
- Nerea, la chica de recepción fue muy atenta y simpática. Relación calidad precio excelente, bien equipada. No echamos nada en falta.
Set in a charming stone country house, Pensión Susierra has bright, attractive décor. All rooms have heating and a TV.Restaurants and cafés can be found in Cangas de Onís.Picos de Europa National Park can be reached in 30 minutes by car. The beaches around Ribadesella are less than 19 mi from the Susierra.
- Value for money within my planned budget. Close enough to my areas of adventure. Cleaned daily. Sufficient breakfast.
- Relaxed and very friendly and attentive staff. Brilliant town, with diverting interests to suit most people.
- Excellent breakfast, good quality and large range of foods to choose from.
- We were fortunate to get the balcony room in the old building shown in the photo. This was spacious, comfortable and immaculate. There is some road noise during the day, but quiet at night. It is in a beautiful rural setting, and there is a good walking track just behind the property. It is also an easy drive to Congas de Onis which has lots of good cafes and old buildings.
- Limpieza, cercanía de cangas de onis y variedad en el desayuno.
Gijón is 30 miles from the guesthouse. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 48 miles from pensionsanpelayo10.
- The appartement is very nice in a stonebuilding the middle of the village. It was very clean!
- A beautiful little town, bus station close to centre, our pension in the main pedestrian street, with various restaurants, calm during the week, well equipped room. We had all we needed.
- This brand new property is a gem, 10 out of 10, in every way! The owner did a fabulous job in completely refurbishing a traditional townhouse, combining authentic stone walls and wooden logs with modern very tasteful furnishing and tiling. My stay was so wonderful that I decided to book another night but unfortunately the property was fully booked – I fully understand why! 🙂
La ubicación de la pensión es perfecta!!! la decoración muy chula y la limpieza excelente. Sin duda volveremos a repetir alojamiento en Asturias
Nota. Muy cerca de la pensión hay un parking para dejar las motos.
- La habitacion preciosa, la cama muy comoda, ubicacion perfecta!
Top Guest Houses In Llames De Pría Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Llames de Pría Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Llames de Pría Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Llames de Pría Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!