10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Llambillas Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Llambillas Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Llambillas Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Llambillas Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Llambillas Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Llambillas Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Llambillas Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Llambillas Catalonia:
The bright rooms at Hostal Cassa feature classic style décor and simple furniture. Each has a fan. Laundry services are also available.The property has vending machines selling hot and cold drinks and several bars, restaurants and shops are within 5 minutes’ walk. Pets are admitted upon request, free of charge.The Cassa guest house offers tourist information and the Vía Verde Cycling Route starts in front of the town’s old train station, 10 minutes’ walk away.The Montnegre i El Corredor Nature Reserve is 25 minutes’ drive away and you can reach Girona Airport by car in 15 minutes.
- The choice was done because of late arrival to airport. The proprietress kindly met us at 2.00 am. Small cosy place to spend a night. Good WiFi. Location just infront of busstop.
- Basic, but good value, and where we wanted to stay.
- Car wash across the street; close to the airport. Friendly host.
- Price, very cheap. Good location, in front of a bar/restaurant and a gas station, bus stop and right by the road.
- Si te gustan los animales, es perfecto, Serafina muy hospitalària y antonio muy simpàtica ☺
Can Déu del Firal
Each room at Can Déu del Firal has simple décor and wooden furnishings. There is heating and a private bathroom.The Can Déu serves a traditional Catalan breakfast, including cured meats and bread with tomato. It is served in the property’s charming dining room.The bed and breakfast offers bike storage and is less than 0.6 mi from the nearest Vía Verde cycling route. The surrounding hills are ideal for hiking.The beaches of the Costa Brava can be reached in 25 minutes by car, while Montnegre i El Corredor Natural Park is 22 mi away. Girona and its airport are approximately 15 minutes’ drive from the Can Déu.
- Knowledgeable host and hostess. He gave us considerable insight to the remainder of our walking trip along the via verde with excellent reference material as well as how to find the next night’s stay. Surprisingly fine breakfast prepared by the hostess with far more food than we expected. Far more than one expects from a B&B.
- very close for a stopover in a lovely village for the greenways cycling route to girona
- El pati molt assoleiat.I poder guardar les bicicletes.
La amabilidad de los dueños.
Muy recomendable principalmente en primavera y otoño. Equidistante de Girona capital, y la Costa Brava.
Ideal para descansar
No busque un hotel de playa, éste no sería el sitio ideal.
- la cama era muy comoda, el baño y ducha muy limpios, habitacion y estancias en general muy acogedor, la terraza genial y en todo momento los dueños muy atentos en todo
All rooms are equipped with a microwave, fridge, a electric tea pot, a bath, free toiletries and a closet. The rooms have air conditioning, and selected rooms here will provide you with a balcony. At the guesthouse all rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.Girona General Treasury of the Social Security is 2.2 miles from Mi Girona. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The rooms are decorated with antique-style furniture. Many have original stone walls, and all have heating.During the summer, breakfast is served on the terrace. In winter, it is served in the charming dining room. There is a bar service, and guests can relax in the garden.Pensió Bellmirall offers easy access to all of Girona’s main sights, including the Art Museum and the Arab Baths. The Bellmirall has a tour desk, and there is free public parking nearby.
This little gem of a property is perfect for a city visit. Incredible location. Well presented and for the price hard to fault.
During our 3 week Catalan odyssey, we stayed in five very different properties. This one for a central city location, was perfect. It also had the best breakfast of all five; standard Spanish buffet but of good quality and served outside in a wonderful courtyard garden gave it the special touch.
Our room was clean, comfortable and simply, but tastefully decorated.
Prompt replies to our questions from the owner, in very good English.
- Very quaint and atmospheric , lovely to hear the cathedral bells. Breakfast set up at the lovely patio .
- Bed was very comfortable. Great breakfast until 11 am. The hotel is within the city walls, close to the cathedral and the restaurants.
- What a lovely spot, right in the heart of the old town, with a beautiful courtyard for breakfast and super-friendly staff.
- Beautiful building, kind and caring staff. Very nice room
- This little gem of a property is perfect for a city visit. Incredible location. Well presented and for the price hard to fault.
Simple-style rooms come with modern furnishings. Some have a flat-screen TV and private bathroom.Girona Train Station is 0.6 mi from Pensió Viladomat. The Art Museum of Girona, MD’A, is a 5-minute walk away.
- Great location right in the center of old town Girona, with balcony views over the roofs! Friendly owner (doesn’t speak English) and clean and comfortable rooms.
- Expected a double bedroom and presented with a 2-bed style apartment with balcony! The room exceeded all expectations – comfortable beds, bathroom with small tub, tea/coffee facilities and small TV with some English channels. Also a shared living area with adjacent room – very spacious. Good value for money.
- Clean, city center, big room. Very good for one night. Had a refrigerator, bathroom.
- The location was excellent! Central but on a quiet street. Check in was easy and the hosts were helpful and responsive. We really fell in love with Girona and our nice and easy accommodations added to our great experience.
- Friendly helpful staff, clean comfortable beds, tea and coffee making facilities and small fridge in room also shared sitting room to relax in.
Heated rooms feature a balcony and tiled floors. All have a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a bath tub and free toiletries.Luggage storage is offered and the Pensión Borrás has a tour desk. The Mercè Theater is just 2 minutes’ walk away and there is a car park 5 minutes’ walk away. A locked bike and motorbike parking area is available.
+ The location is just amazing – close to everything.
+ Staff was very nice, kind and helpful.
+ Everything was cleaned regularly.
+ It’s a nice and remote building.
+ The shared bathroom was quite big.
+ Two separate toilets.
- Very nice staff and a very effective fan in the room. Access to a fridge was very welcome too.
- IF you don’t believe in having fancy hotels and love the homely comfort. This is the most value for money place I have been to in Europe !!!!!
- Room was very clean. WiFi was good. Location was very good
- Friendly & helpful staff. Brilliant location. Highly recommend it for a short stay in girona.
- + The location is just amazing – close to everything.
Room In Girona
All the heated accommodations has simple stylish décor and a wardrobe. There is either a private bathroom with a shower or access to a shared bathroom.A daily buffet breakfast is available at Room in Girona. The bed and breakfast also has a shared kitchen, featuring a hob, for guests to use.Plaza de la Independencia Square is 1,150 feet from Room in Girona and offers a wide variety of bars and restaurants. The property is located on Girona’s main shopping street and Girona Railway Station is a 10-minute walk away.
- Everything was great, but with one exception above
- It was near the city centre. Room, bathroom even kitchen were clean and good furnitured.
The receptionist who is called Mark was a really nice, kind and useful guy.
It was really well located, cozy and comfort place.
Thank you Mark for your kindness and hospitality.
- I was initially hesitant about booking Room In Girona after reading mixed reviews but my fears proved to be unfounded. The location is great, the place is clean and the bathroom is incredibly spacious. Towels and a simple breakfast spread of toast, jam, pastries, coffee and tea are included.
- Nice location, friendly staff, clean and cozy room
Montjuic Bed & Breakfast
All the bright, air-conditioned rooms are decorated in elegant, soft tones. They include a pleasant seating area with a sofa and satellite TV. They also come with a private terrace with great views. Free Wi-Fi is also available.A daily home-made breakfast is served in the dining room using organic products. The popular cafés and restaurants of Plaça Independencia are 15 minutes’ walk away.Staff at reception will give you more information about what the area has to offer. The property organizes activities such as cycling tours.The Costa Brava Girona Airport is about 30 minutes away by car. Free parking is available on site at the guest house.
- Beautiful place to stay, it feels very special. Lots of little touches. And the staff couldn’t do enough for you.
The staff and the owners were really lovelyvery friendly
The views from the property were magnificent
The only thing I would say is if you are not very mobile you would have to have taxis to and from property but taxis are very frequent to and from the main town
If you are mobile there isa lovely short-cut to the town down some steps and the walk is really nice and you can always get a taxi back up
- Great B&B in Girona, situated on Montjuic, which is a small mountain which overlooks the City. It has great views of the town from the neat back yard, which has outside seating, a small self-serve bar and great plunge pool. Our room was spacious and clean. Carmen is a great host and serves an excellent breakfast featuring homemade and local products.
Views lovely. Pool very welcome and not too salty. Hosts at the property very friendly and helpful and gave very good restaurant recommendations.
Lovely to have a small kitchen to make tea/coffee. Also great that alcohol was available on an honesty basis so able to have a nightcap!
- The location is a bit far from town but steps down the hill make it easy to get to and from, The room was quiet and dark. The common facilities were open and airy as well as ascetically pleasing.
All of the rooms at the Hostal Fabrellas offer exterior views, heating and satellite TV. Amenities are included in the bathroom.Founded in 1914, the family-run Fabrellas guest house offers free outdoor parking. Homemade cuisine is served at the restaurant, and there are also spacious lounges.Caldes Train Station is only 1,000 feet away, and the town is just 3.7 miles from Girona Airport. The PGA Caldes de Malvella Golf Course is within a short distance, and the beaches of the Costa Brava are located within 15.5 miles.
- Helpful stuff, cleaning every day, private free parking, nice garden.
- Very well placed in town, quiet and a lovely gazebo in private garden. Staff v helpful
- everything: location, stuff, convenience, cleaness and ambiance
- We booked the rooms on last minute before our early morning flight from Girona. What a nice surprise! The town is charming and the hotel is right in the historical centre. The owner is very nice and helpful, preparing also the dinner for guests. Very pleasant stay at the end of our vacation. The rooms are clean, space enough.
- Thank you very much for being so friendly and really helpful!
Offering simple décor, all air-conditioned rooms feature a wardrobe, heating and a private bathroom.The restaurant serves daily set menus. Hostal Torremirona also offers laundry service at an extra charge and free private parking is possible on site.Girona Airport is 7.5 mi from the guest house. The beautiful beaches on the Costa Brava are 30 minutes’ drive away.
- Friendly staff, very helpfull, very clean, good breakfast – but….
- Los bocadillos y la comida riquísima, baje un poco tarde a almorzar y me hicieron el café y el bocadillo igual un placer todo muy agradable.
- Alojamiento de lo mas deplorable. No lo recomiendo a nadie
- lit pas conforme avec le pris reseption nul acceuillement nul plus petit dejeune un cafe avec pain burée c’est tout.
- Muy tetrico y antiguo. Oscuro. Habitacion claustrofobica. Lo unico bueno Que Aunque Muy viejo todo se veia limpio. Fotos no se corresponden a la realidad. Excesivamente Caro para Lo Que posteriormente Nos encontramos.
Top Guest Houses In Llambillas Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Llambillas Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Llambillas Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Llambillas Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!