10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Llagostera Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Llagostera Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Llagostera Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Llagostera Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Llagostera Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Llagostera Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Llagostera Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Llagostera Catalonia:
All of the rooms at the Hostal Fabrellas offer exterior views, heating and satellite TV. Amenities are included in the bathroom.Founded in 1914, the family-run Fabrellas guest house offers free outdoor parking. Homemade cuisine is served at the restaurant, and there are also spacious lounges.Caldes Train Station is only 1,000 feet away, and the town is just 3.7 miles from Girona Airport. The PGA Caldes de Malvella Golf Course is within a short distance, and the beaches of the Costa Brava are located within 15.5 miles.
- Helpful stuff, cleaning every day, private free parking, nice garden.
- Very well placed in town, quiet and a lovely gazebo in private garden. Staff v helpful
- everything: location, stuff, convenience, cleaness and ambiance
- We booked the rooms on last minute before our early morning flight from Girona. What a nice surprise! The town is charming and the hotel is right in the historical centre. The owner is very nice and helpful, preparing also the dinner for guests. Very pleasant stay at the end of our vacation. The rooms are clean, space enough.
- Thank you very much for being so friendly and really helpful!
The bright rooms at Hostal Cassa feature classic style décor and simple furniture. Each has a fan. Laundry services are also available.The property has vending machines selling hot and cold drinks and several bars, restaurants and shops are within 5 minutes’ walk. Pets are admitted upon request, free of charge.The Cassa guest house offers tourist information and the Vía Verde Cycling Route starts in front of the town’s old train station, 10 minutes’ walk away.The Montnegre i El Corredor Nature Reserve is 25 minutes’ drive away and you can reach Girona Airport by car in 15 minutes.
- The choice was done because of late arrival to airport. The proprietress kindly met us at 2.00 am. Small cosy place to spend a night. Good WiFi. Location just infront of busstop.
- Basic, but good value, and where we wanted to stay.
- Car wash across the street; close to the airport. Friendly host.
- Price, very cheap. Good location, in front of a bar/restaurant and a gas station, bus stop and right by the road.
- Si te gustan los animales, es perfecto, Serafina muy hospitalària y antonio muy simpàtica ☺
Can Déu del Firal
Each room at Can Déu del Firal has simple décor and wooden furnishings. There is heating and a private bathroom.The Can Déu serves a traditional Catalan breakfast, including cured meats and bread with tomato. It is served in the property’s charming dining room.The bed and breakfast offers bike storage and is less than 0.6 mi from the nearest Vía Verde cycling route. The surrounding hills are ideal for hiking.The beaches of the Costa Brava can be reached in 25 minutes by car, while Montnegre i El Corredor Natural Park is 22 mi away. Girona and its airport are approximately 15 minutes’ drive from the Can Déu.
- Knowledgeable host and hostess. He gave us considerable insight to the remainder of our walking trip along the via verde with excellent reference material as well as how to find the next night’s stay. Surprisingly fine breakfast prepared by the hostess with far more food than we expected. Far more than one expects from a B&B.
- very close for a stopover in a lovely village for the greenways cycling route to girona
- El pati molt assoleiat.I poder guardar les bicicletes.
La amabilidad de los dueños.
Muy recomendable principalmente en primavera y otoño. Equidistante de Girona capital, y la Costa Brava.
Ideal para descansar
No busque un hotel de playa, éste no sería el sitio ideal.
- la cama era muy comoda, el baño y ducha muy limpios, habitacion y estancias en general muy acogedor, la terraza genial y en todo momento los dueños muy atentos en todo
Hostal Can Pou
Relax in Can Pou Guest and enjoy the authentic Catalan cuisine, an excellent combination of traditional and contemporary cooking. The terrace is the ideal place to enjoy supper in the pleasant summer evenings.The relaxed atmosphere, excellent cuisine and comfort of the rooms make this an ideal place to stay in La Selva region. It is conveniently located only 5 mi from the Costa Brava. PGA Golf de Catalunya is a 10 minute-drive away.Girona Costa Brava Airport is 8.7 mi from the property.
Simple and very clean. Modern bath rooms – allover good and recommendable
Great location (authentic restaurant + Hotel in second floor). Good and friendly service! Thanks a lot for this 🙂
- We did not have breakfast but had a lovely evening meal in the restaurant and we were able to take the dogs in with us.
- Dinner was great, staff were friendly but not attentive during dinner
Kind, attentive and efficient personnel. Very nice garden restaurant. Good, safe parking. Easy to find.
Vidreres is a civilized cute little town. Nice people. Definitely worth coming back or recommending.
- Clean friendly convenient and good value. Good restaurant attached.
- Simple and very clean. Modern bath rooms – allover good and recommendable
All heated rooms feature a TV, a wardrobe, and a desk. The private bathroom comes with a bath tub, and towels; and bed linen are also provided.At Hostal Barnes you will find a bar; and the restaurant inside the property serves traditional local dishes.The area is good for outdoor activities such as cycling, and iron way routes are available nearby. Staff at tour desk can provide more information. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 16 mi away.
La buena relación calidad precio
La atención del personal, sobre todo la chica que me atendió al llegar.
- Ubicación y servicio de limpieza y la comida muy buena
Ruhiges Zimmer, Badewanne, EXTREM freundliche Eigentümer und Service sowie HERVORRAGENDES Essen im Restaurant!!!!!!!!
Gutes Preis -/ Leistungsverhältnis
- Sitio barato para tener donde dormir, una habitacion con baño y poquito mas, si vas de paso, en relacion calidad precio, esta genial, volveria en caso de visitar la zona de nuevo
- LA AMABILIDAD DE LOS DUEÑOS Y LAS COMIDAS DEL RESTAURANTE.
- La buena relación calidad precio
Pension Can Tort
This charming guest house features rooms with plenty of natural light and a private bathroom. There is also a dining room where breakfast is served.Hairdryers are available at the reception upon request and free of charge.Located on the Costa Brava, you can easily drive to other beautiful coastal towns such as Blanes or Sant Feliu de Guíxols.Both Girona and Girona Airport are approximately 24 mi from the guest house while Barcelona is just over an hours’ drive away.
- Precioso, encantador, altamente recomendable. Fabulous, fantastic, highly recommendable. Great location!
- The location was superb ! 2 min walk to the castle and the beach !
- The best thing about this Pension is location – close to the sea and the castle. Change of towels everyday. Quite clean. Terrace (but not in all rooms). Friendly host (they gave us an umbrella for the beach).
- Absolutely amazing location – just next to the beach. You only need like 30 steps to get there. Room was small but really comfy and fan on the ceiling was making easier to hadle the heat. The room was cleaned every single day, so it was really pleasant stay. It is the best place to go if you don’t have much money or you want to spend them on something else!
- Location was amazing but you do have to find your own parking.
Featuring a private bathroom, some of the rooms in Hostal Cruz have a balcony. Breakfast is included and can be enjoyed in the shared terrace surrounded by fruit trees.Guests will find some bars and restaurants within 2 minutes’ walk, as well as a Tourist Information Center. The fortified medieval town Vila Vella is 1,650 feet from the property.At Tossa del Mar Bus Station, only 250 feet from Hostal Cruz, guests can find buses with service to Girona Airport, 25 mi away.
The staff was very helpful and friendly. The breakfast was nice and served outside in the garden.
The location is convenient just a few steps away from the bus station.
- Really friendly and helpful staff and a great location for independent travellers, only two minutes walk from the bus station with your luggage, and then only ten minutes walk to the old town restaurants and the beach.
- The staff were very helpful and extremely pleasant. The accommodation is basic but great value for money.
- The staff was awesome! Really nice people. The hostal is sober but clean, so perfect price-quality rate.
- The personal was very friendly and helpful! Location is good and very close to the bus station as well as to the beach. The garden is beautiful and relaxing. We would definetely come back again!
- The staff was very helpful and friendly. The breakfast was nice and served outside in the garden.
The Hostal’s restaurant has charming rustic décor, with stone walls and wooden beams. The menu features seasonal local products, including Catalan sausage and wild boar with mushrooms.Each functional room at Hostal Mallorquines has a TV and a work desk. The private bathroom includes toiletries and a hairdryer.The Mallorquines offers free public parking on site. The PGA de Catalunya Golf Course is a 10-minute drive away, while Girona is within a 20-minute drive. The beaches of the Costa Brava are less than 16 mi away.
- He food was excellent and staff very friendly and helpful
- Staff very friendly and informative. Dinner restaurant was excellent. Early checkout managed with ease. Very busy with lunch crowd on arrival but staff handled it efficiently. Rooms are fairly basic but still had everything required. We used this hotel as a one night stopover (as we were driving from the north) before a flight next morning from Barcelona airport and didn’t want to drive into Barcelona central but just straight to the airport for car rental drop off, our drive to the airport took under 45mins.
- Convenient for railway station. And the food is fantastic…..so good !!!
- Great rooms for the money. Small but newly renovated and clean.
- The staff was very friendly! The room and personal bathroom were so clean! Barely heard any noises from other rooms. They helped me finding a way to the place I had to be, called a taxi etc.. will definitely go back when I have to be in Sils!!!
Featuring free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TV, and air conditioning/heating, all of the modern rooms feature a minimalist style including wooden floors and mood lighting. The private bathroom has a hairdryer and free toiletries. Guests can also rent a laptop safe, and towels and bed linen are included in the room.Guests can enjoy Japanese dinner in Natsumi restaurant, located in the same building. The building’s electricity is provided from renewable energy sources.Less than 5 minutes’ walk away you will find a selection of bars, restaurants and night clubs, and the marina is 350 feet away.The Ribas offers parking for a supplement and Lloret Bus Station is 10 minutes’ walk away. Girona is 40 minutes’ drive while Barcelona is 1 hour drive away.
- Everything was perfect, close to the center, quiet and comfortable
- Excellent location. Eproximately 2 min. walking distance from beach. Great stuff. Comfortable rooms. Everything clean and shiny. Going to visit again. Recommend to everyone.
- Rooms being cleaned every single day, very friendly personal, beach is just 2 minutes from hostal. All in all, best quality for the price!
- Very good place for visit Lloret de Mar. 5 min from the beach, bars and restaurants. Clean and comfy familly room!! Staff very frendly. We’ll back there for sure!
- The location is perfecto, 3 min walk to the beach,
Hostal Magnolia is located in a quiet area of Lloret de Mar, on the Costa Brava. Lloret Castle is 1,650 feet away. There are also various shops and lively bars within a 10-minute walk.The Magnolia’s restaurant serves regional cuisine for breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy meals outside on the patio, surround by flowers and plants. There are also on-site barbecue facilities.Each simple room at the guest house has tiled floors and wooden furniture. All rooms have a private bathroom, and some have a balcony.
WiFi was great! great staff and food and great location?
Everyone extremely friendly including other holiday makers staying there!
- Friendliness of staff was amazing 2nd stay will be back Bar good fun most people return guests and all nationalities friendly
- Staff is perfect and helpful, food is amazing at their local restaurant, very nice place to stay.
- Hostal Magnolia is the best place to stay in Lloret de Mar! The staff is friendly, helpful and easy going! Our room was clean and with a great view. The location is just perfect – 3 min walk to the beach. Great pool. Tasty breakfast. Definitely will return to this hostal again. Muchas gracias!
- The staff was adorable, location was very good, room was clean and the balcony was spacious.
- WiFi was great! great staff and food and great location?
Top Guest Houses In Llagostera Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Llagostera Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Llagostera Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Llagostera Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!