10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Lladrós Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Lladrós Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Lladrós Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lladrós Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lladrós Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Lladrós Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Lladrós Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Lladrós Catalonia:
Each heated room features a wardrobe and pine furniture. The double rooms have a private bathroom with a bath tub. The single rooms have access to a shared bathroom.Casa Feliu’s restauarant serves traditional home-made dishes from the area, including escudella stew, rice and trout. There is also a café-bar and a lounge with a TV.You can go hiking, fishing and rafting in the countryside surrounding Tavascan. Sort is 19 mi from Casa Feliu and La Seu d’Urgell is 50 mi away.
- Personal muy amable y entrañable! La ubicacion es perfecta con infinidad de ruta para hacer!
- la atención, la comida casera sencilla pero abundante
- L’entorn natural és preciós i a l’hotel del davant (Hotel Marxant) ens van atendre de manera encantadora suplint totes les mancances que tenia aquest.
- La bona voluntat d’alguns empleats. L’esmorzar bé ja que el van preparar el dia abans (marxavem d’hora).
- Sitio perfecto y agradable , y muy limpio y una gran vista de la montaña
Casa Rural Casa Colom
This charming, Pyreness-style property is built of stone, slate and granite. The cozy rooms feature wooden finishes and come with heating, wardrobe, desk and a private bathroom with a shower. You can make use of the shared kitchen and living area.Casa Rural Casa Colom is well located for outdoor activities such as skiing, horse riding, hiking, canoeing and rafting. Bicycles are available for rent at the property.You can find bars, restaurants and supermarkets within 350 feet from the property.Bonaigua, part of Baqueira Beret Ski Resort is a 40-minute drive and Lleida is 99 mi away. There is free parking on site.
- The owner was very nice and welcoming. We had the room on top which meant a few flight of stairs but worth the view of the little village. Breakfast was very good too.
Close proximity to a beautiful little Pyrenees town… a short walk through lovely narrow stone pathways.
Small kitchenette with fridge, gas cooktop, microwave, basic utensils, crockery etc for self-catering.
Easy to contact host for help or problems using a call buzzer near entrance.
- Very very well decorated and very nice lady. Good breakfast
- Very nice staff and very clean. Breakfast was great made by very nice lady who has been running the place for 23 years.
- the hostel meneger is very kind and welcoming, the place is beautiful and the breakfast is amasing. thank you!
Pensio La Creu
Pensió La Creu is a charming stone building with simple, functional design. Each room includes a flat-screen TV, central heating and a private bathroom. Some rooms have views of the River Noguera Pallaresa.A buffet breakfast is served at La Creu, and guests can enjoy drinks and snacks in the café-bar. There is also an outdoor terrace, open in summer.La Creu Pension is located just 9.9 mi from the beautiful Aigüestortes i Sant Maurici National Park, ideal for hiking or mountain biking. The guest house provides free storage for bicycles, motorbikes and ski equipment.
- Esterri is a small Pyreneen town at about 3000′ in altitude. La Creu has nice rooms with a full shower; some overlook the mountain river. Has a busy pavement bar. Standard continental breakfast. Other restaurants are within walking distance to go for an evening meal. Parking a bit of a challenge. Historic religious cross ( la Creu) outside. Great centre for walking in the Catalan Pyrenees.
- Ask for a river view room, it is enchanting! What a cute village. The hotel is a great value and makes an ideal base for skiing Baqueira. Bed very comfortable, housekeeping excellent. There are several good restaurants nearby.
- Extremely kind and helpful staff and management. Family atmosphere
- View from the room was lovely overlooking the river, and general location in the heart of the village was great. Little garage provided 25yds away to lock up our motorbikes – free of charge.
- The view to the sea. The swimming pool. The location.
Overlooking the mountain, each room has a TV. The bathroom comes with a bath or shower.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or the surroundings, such as horse riding, canoeing and hiking.The National Park Aigüestortes Estany de Sant Maurici is 9.3 mi away. Hostal Trainera is 93 mi from Lleida-Alguaire Airport.
- The staff speaks some English even though it was not mentioned in the description. Very nice and friendly members of the staff helped us with all our requests. Very clean and modern pool, spa, sauna and fitness.
- Con el precio de la habitación te entra el spa sin límite
- Nos ubicaron en un apartamento de categoría superior en lugar de una habitación.
- Los productos regionales y mermeladas caseras. La convivialidad con la patrona y la disponibilidad del personal. La posibilidad de dejar maletas y tomar ducha al regresar de esquiar una vez liberada la habitacion
- habitaciones de la pension muy antiguas, camas y colchones y baño de hace 30 años. limpieza normal a pesima , el Spa muy normalito y con olores raros….. , el agua del jacuzzi hacia una peste insoportable a pies, orin o gato muerto….. y el resto bastante que desear… El restaurantre carísimo para el servicio y la comida , vale la pena salir a la calle principal comes mejor y mucho más barato.
Guests at the guesthouse can enjoy a continental breakfast.Andorra la Vella is 15 miles from Pensio Samarra, while Baqueira-Beret is 17 miles from the property.
- La pareja que lleva el establecimiento son encantadores y los bocatas impresionantes !!!la proxima vez comeremos el menu quw seguro es excelente.Repetiremos ¡¡¡¡
El iogurt de postre: fet al poble,boníssim
La chica que nos atendió encantadora, la comida buenísima, la zona muy bonita, ideal para ir en família.
Si subimos a esquiar el año que viene, intentaremos ir al mismo sitio. O incluso si este verano hacemos alguna excursión por la zona.
- Lo que nos gustó más fué la amplitud de las instalaciones, todo restaurado y muy limpio. Un apartamento excelente a muy buen precio. El desayuno muy completo con tostadas de pagés, embutido, zumo, café con leche…
- El sopar i l’esmorzar ens van sorprendre molt gratament, i el millor va ser el tracte.
Rustic heated rooms have wooden furniture and offer mountain views. They come with a flat-screen TV, desk and wardrobe. The private bathroom includes free toiletries and a hairdryer can be requested.The Hostal Montaña restaurant specializes in characteristic local dishes. There is also a bar and snack bar.Luggage storage is offered and tourist information is available on the surrounding area. Ten minutes’ drive away you will find Llavorsí, popular for river rafting and kayaking on the Noguera Pallaresa River. There is a 12 mi trail, open during summer, that leads to the border with Andorra.
- Buena ubicación, fácil de llegar, buen estacionamiento.
- Todo muy limpio, camas muy cómodas y muy tranquilo. Se come muy bien y el personal es muy atento. Muy recomendable.
- Propreté impeccable, literie confortable, accueil très sympathique, bonne nourriture. Magnifique région, village de charme. Très bon rapport qualité-prix.
- Tranquilidad, paseos de alta montaña y preciosas vistas a los picos de los Pirineos
L’esmorzar era acabat de fer. El cafe excellent. El llit molt còmode. La cuina excel·lent. Tant la tradicional com més innovadora.
El tracte personal molt familiar.
Et sents com a casa.
Heated rooms have a balcony with views of the Old Town, garden and mountains. There is a flat-screen TV, wardrobe and private bathroom with a bath tub.A free breakfast is offered and packed lunches can be requested. The hotel has a café-bar and the restaurant serves traditional Catalan cuisine.Luggage storage is offered and there is a tour desk. You can go hiking, fishing, cycling or horse riding in the surrounding area.
- This was an old style fonda in the center of Estarri. The owner explained that she was the fourth generation that cared for this property. She was a wonderful hotelier. She made us feel like we were staying the weekend with family. She cooked a special chicken soup because I had a cold after cycling all day. Her rooms were simple and very, very inexpensive. I don’t think we could have had better service at a 5 star, it was unpretentious and it gave us an insight regarding the wonderful culture of Estarri. We told her, we would be back and we will. This time with the children.
- The only good thing about this little place was the staff. To be honest.
- La ubicacion es buena en pleno centro d’ Esterri.
Muy buena ubicación con fácil aparcamiento cerca del hotel a pesar de no disponer de uno privado!
La atención excelente!!
El desayuno incluido en el precio genial!
- Die Lage des Hotes ist mitten in der kleinen Fußgängerzone. Daher muss man etwas weiter weg auf einem allgemeinen Großparkplatz parken. Es ist ein altes Haus, sehr kleine Zimmer, oft direkt vor dem Fenster die Mauer des Nachbarhauses oder – daches. Personal sehr freundlich. Das Frühstück war ganz ok.
Hostal Vall D’Aneu
Rooms at this small hotel are simple and comfortable. They all have central heating and an private bathroom. Rooms also have a 22” flat-screen TV with a DVD player. The hotel offers free wired internet and Wi-Fi access.Hostal d’Aneu’s restaurant serves characteristic local cuisine. There is a bar and a relaxing lounge area, with views of the garden. The hotel also offers a play area for children. The reception desk offers a ski storage facility and ski equipment hire.
- Localización y ambiente familiar. El parc de Aigüestortes y Estany de Sant Maurici genial!!
- La tranquilidad. Una zona muy cercana al centro pero con aparcamiento justo enfrente.
El personal del hostal es muy atencioso, estaba todo muy limpio y ordenado.
El desayuno es sencillo, pero variado.
- La decoración rústica, la salita común y el olor de los pasillos. El desayuno incluido muy completo.
- El desayuno mas que correcto, por el tipo de establecimiento
The bright rooms at Posada d’Àneu have rustic décor with eiderdown duvets, a TV, and tea and coffee making facilities. The suite also features a kitchenette and a hot tub.The Àneu’s spa features a hot tub, a sensation shower, a sauna, as well as chromotherapy and aromatherapy.You can relax in the shared lounge, where there is free tea. The property also offers ski and bicycle storage.Aigüestortes i Estany de Sant Maurici National Park is just 11 mi from the Àneu, while Alto Pirineo Nature Reserve is just 40 minutes’ drive away. Bòssost and the French border can be reached in just over an hour by car.
- Amazing breakfast. Infinite silence at night. Very kind staff.
- The guy at the reception was very helpful, suggesting us what to do and where to go…
- Nos sorprendió muy gratamente la cocina en el armario.
- El tracte molt bo, l’esmorzar variat,bó,i del día.
- El Desayuno muy completo y de gran calidad con surtido de productos de la zona
The rooms at Hostal Noguera have a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower. Some have a view of the river.At Hostal Noguera you will find a terrace. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including horse riding, fishing, collecting mushrooms and hiking.
- River view balcony on top floor was lovely. Views from room gorgeous. Staff are absolutely lovely and so helpful. Tried the food on our second night and it was very good wholesome local grub. Location is outstandingly beautiful. Beds comfy and room had everything you would need in a short stay base. We would definitely stay here and Llavorsí again
- Beautiful hotel at a beautiful location right on the river. Classic, simple design. The staff is nice and the view from the room is amazing. Good location if you want to trek around the area.
- The breakfast was great, there is a wide choice of products avaialble.
- Beautiful view over the river from the room. Friendly hosts even offered to garage my motorbike overnight.
Very friendly staff. Made an early breakfast specially for us and saved the luggage for a few days until we returned from the trek.
convenient for traveling in area (aiguestortes) and many other out door activities
Top Guest Houses In Lladrós Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Lladrós Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Lladrós Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Lladrós Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!