10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Liscombe Somerset – Top Hotel Reviews
Liscombe Somerset is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Liscombe Somerset. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Liscombe Somerset. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Liscombe Somerset. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Liscombe Somerset right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Liscombe Somerset with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Liscombe Somerset:
One of our top picks in Exford.Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Edgcott House offers accommodations in Exford, just 29 miles from Exeter. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Taunton is 25 miles from Edgcott House, and Barnstaple is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 22 miles from Edgcott House.
- The owners were friendly and helpful. All aspects of the stay were good. Breakfast was excellent and delicious fresh cake was provided each day in the room. I require a gluten free diet and this was provided willingly and with care.
- Fabulous breakfast. Lovely room. Friendly host. Perfect combination
- Beautiful, spotless rooms. Amazing breakfast. Lovely owners who go above and beyond and genuinely seem to enjoy what they do
- The breakfast was excellent, possibly one of the best breakfasts I’ve had at a B&B and I was impressed by the changing breakfast menu every day. The teatime cakes waiting for us was a most pleasant surprise after a long day of walking in the hills of Exmoor. Edgcott house is in Exford which is right in the middle of Exmoor and therefore perfectly located to explore this beautiful part of Britain.
- Breakfast was fantastic, especially the locally sourced yogurt!
Exmoor Country House
Featuring free WiFi, Exmoor Country House offers accommodations in Porlock. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room.There is luggage storage space at the property.Cardiff is 26 miles from Exmoor Country House, and Weston-super-Mare is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- This is a lovely place to stay, welcoming, comfortable, relaxing, excellent meals and views over the moors.
- Great attention to detail and the honesty bar a great idea. We would return and recommend.
- Rooms were lovely, beds really comfortable and breakfast was suberb. We were only there for a night but was very relaxing. Lovely communial lounge with wood burner.
- It was a really lovely place with all the normal things you’d expect but with a few extra touches, little things that make the difference. Also the breakfast was amazing, all local produce.
- The food was of a very high standard. The whole experience was relaxing and extremely comfortable.
The Lyn Valley Guest House
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Lyn Valley Hotel offers accommodations in Lynmouth, just 28 miles from Swansea.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or river. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Barnstaple is 14 miles from The Lyn Valley Hotel, and Ilfracombe is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 24 miles from The Lyn Valley Hotel.
- Lovely room: very comfortable and well equipped. Really nice bathroom with good quality toiletries and towels. Immaculately clean. Very well located. Lovely lady to greet us and serve breakfast.
- Very good breakfast, especially the local sausages. Fantastic views from our room. The room and extra touches like sherry, toiletries, tea facilities much appreciated. Very clean and welcoming.
- Friendly, welcoming staff. Lovely room and lots of extra touches.
- It was the perfect location for a number of walks and our room had a view of the river. Perfect for relaxing and the staff were incredibly helpful and friendly.
- Excellent location with the sound of the river boosting a recharging sleep, comfortable and clean rooms, friendly and efficient staff, bright and positive feel. Car park and wifi provided.
The Parks Guest House
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Located in Minehead, 23 miles from Cardiff, The Parks Guest House features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room is fitted with a TV and DVD player. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Weston-super-Mare is 24 miles from The Parks Guest House, and Taunton is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 14 miles from The Parks Guest House.
- Comfy bed. Little extras in room such as chocolates and linen spray. Nicely decorated. Would stay again.
- The breakfast was excellent good choice and Chris and Sue are very friendly. The propert has its own car park.
- Room was comfortable and clean and lovely gift for our dog. And an Easter egg
- A bit pricey but overall a very nice experience, nothing really to complaint about.
Hosts were very friendly and could not have been more helpful.
The room was peaceful, clean and well stocked with anything you could need.
Breakfast was outstanding, again nothing was missed or any requirement left.
I had to take my 5-year-old to the toilet mid-breakfast and when we returned a small chocolate Easter egg appeared on his side plate. Such a nice thing to do.
Very pleased with the short stay and would go again without a second thought.
Castle Hill Guest House
One of our top picks in Lynton – and a guest favorite.
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Castle Hill Guest House offers accommodations in Lynton. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play darts at this guesthouse, and the area is popular for hiking. Swansea is 28 miles from Castle Hill Guest House, and Barnstaple is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 24 miles from Castle Hill Guest House.
– Location right in the centre of town
– Period property but perfectly blended with the contemporary, in particular that lovely dining room
– Friendly and helpful hosts
– Facilities – darts area, board games, extensive DVD collection, guest lounge, honesty bar
– Breakfast – amazing
– Room – lovely and warm and very spacious
– Lots of attention to detail
We would highly recommend a stay here. The little touches made it – our particular favourites were:
– Beans at breakfast being served in a ramekin to prevent beanjuice seepage
– The thoughtfulness of the room tea tray (ie bedtime/herbal tea, hot chocolate)
– A pair homemade flapjacks appeared in our room on our 2nd day with an Eat Me note
– Dairy free home made muffins
– Fabulous hand made orange/lemon/grapefruit marmalade
– Piping hot freshly cooked breakfast and all the choice
– too many to mention them all!
Thank you Mark and Kate for all those thoughtful details that made our stay so enjoyable.
- Loved everything about Castle Hill Guest House.We stayed in Room 1 which was a suite with separate seating area and balcony.Really nice.Mark and Kate were the perfect hosts,they are new to the B&B business but they are naturals and deserve every success. Mark’s full English was delicious and Nan’s home-made marmalade was the best!Anyone looking for 5* accommodation in Lynton needs to book at Castle Hill…you will not be disappointed.
- Amazing breakfast, tea, coffee & water in the room & very comfortable bed.
- We received a lovely welcome from Kate. The property had a lovely welcoming feel and we were very comfortable. Breakfast was nice with a lovely view from the dining room. The bed was comfortable. We would definitely return here if we are in Devon.
I was here on a walking group holiday but staying in this location as a solo traveller. Lovely building, tastefully decorated, super views and well located in the town for me to meet up with my walking group friends.
The owners are very thoughtful. Homemade biscuits in my room each afternoon, which were lovely after a day of walking!! SUPERB breakfast, great choice and beautifully cooked. Lots of help with local knowledge, walking routes etc. Really enjoyed my stay.
- – Location right in the centre of town
St. Vincent Guesthouse
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. St. Vincent Guesthouse is located in Lynton, 28 miles from Swansea and 14 miles from Barnstaple.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Ilfracombe is 13 miles from St. Vincent Guesthouse, and Bridgend is 22 miles from the property. Cardiff Airport is 24 miles away.
- Emma was so lovely and welcoming! The breakfast was great as well!
- The welcome was friendly, the bed extremely comfortable.
The mattress was really comfortable, had a good nights sleep. Excellent full english breakfast with a giant pot of coffee and Emma was very accommodating to our needs. The eggs were cooked to perfection,not rubbery and the yolks were just right.
Emma and Mick were really friendly and made us feel very welcome.
excellent location right in the middle of Lynton and a stones throw away from a cosy pub which was very friendly as well.
- First of all, the staff were exceptionally welcoming! They showed us around and even offered complimentary glasses of prosecco (it was New Years Eve). The whole place was beautifully kept and our room was clean, tidy and had everything we would need on our one night stay. The breakfast was also great, offering a wide selection of choices for meat eaters, vegetarians and gluten free! On the whole, it was a wonderful place to enjoy New Years Eve, with great Staff and great food all in a wonderful location.
- Emma was very friendly. Guest lounge very nice indeed
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, The Denes offers accommodations in Lynton, just 28 miles from Swansea. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.Barnstaple is 14 miles from The Denes, and Ilfracombe is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- When arriving we were welcomed with tea and cake. John and Susan were very friendly and very helpful. They were very knowledgeable of the area. The Denes is only a short walk away the amazingly beautiful Valley of the Rocks. Well worth seeing.
- John and Susan were excellent hosts, very warm and friendly, I loved the graveyard view and the breakfast was superb.
The personal touches like tea and home-made cake on arrival, the biscuits, and all sorted teas, coffee, hot chocolate sachets and chocolates on the pillows in the room and the bottled drinking water and glasses. So welcoming and home from home.
The breakfasts were lovely with very prompt, friendly service.
- Lovely room, very clean …great breakfast!… very nice and helpful owners… walking distance to all attractions around! Highly recommended!
- Susan and John were very kind people. They were very friendly to us.
One of our best sellers in Lynton! This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Rockvale offers accommodations in Lynton. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV and DVD player. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Swansea is 28 miles from Rockvale, and Barnstaple is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 24 miles from the property.
Exceptional cleanliness. Wonderful cooked breakfast with great selection. Very homely feel about the place and the owners were very friendly and chatty.
Absolutely no negatives and the cost was very reasonable for staying here for 3 nights.
You can even see badgers every evening in the garden.
If you stay here you will leave with a smile on your face.
- The room was clean and comfortable. Lovely views over the town.
- Heather made the most amazing vegan breakfast for us. Those were the best vegan pancakes ever!! Thank you so much for going the extra mile to accommodate our vegan diet! Highly recommendable!
- Incredibly friendly staff…. clean comfortable rooms and a delicious breakfast
- Lovey friendly home from home hotel,parking,comfy beds, centre of a lovely town,fab views,great fire,breaky spoilt for choice,will stay again, great host.
- Exceptional cleanliness. Wonderful cooked breakfast with great selection. Very homely feel about the place and the owners were very friendly and chatty.
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Located in Lynton in the region of Devon, 28 miles from Swansea, Pine Lodge features a terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.Barnstaple is 14 miles from Pine Lodge, and Ilfracombe is 13 miles from the property. Cardiff Airport is 24 miles away.
- Beautiful location with a lovely view. Very comfortable room breakfast was excellent and owners very thoughtful and made us feel very welcome.
- Room was warn clean and tidy. Breakfast was spot on . Wendy was a great host and very obliging . Would defo go back again.
- Lovely room. Lovely, welcoming lady. Amazing views. Loads of character. Wheat intolerance was no problem. Brekky was yummy; even had grapefruit!
- A beautiful house and location. A real delight in every way. Will return again..
- Best B&B we have ever stayed in. They went the extra mile on all accounts and would definitely stay there again.
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Woodlands Guesthouse offers accommodations in Lynton. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking, fishing and hiking. Swansea is 28 miles from Woodlands Guesthouse, and Barnstaple is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Room was very comfortable and fresh. Lovely hosts, easy check in. Nothing was too much trouble. Lesley was even kind enough to do an extra early Saturday breakfast for us because we had to get going early.
Friendly, welcoming, brilliant breakfasts and New Years Eve dinner!
Great location for visiting Lynton plus lovely walk down to Lynmouth. Hard walk back up the hill but worth it.
- Great location, hosts and breakfast. Comfortable and spacious.
- We stayed for two nights but wished we had booked more , woodlands is in great location for exploring the local area of Lynton and Lynmouth and there are some lovely walks nearby , easily accessible via the Lyn way which runs at the back of the property , the breakfast was very tasty , Steve and Lesley the owners are great hosts , will defiantly return
- For us it was excellent all round, Lesley and Steve are very friendly and accommodating hosts. Very clean and tidy rooms and all round facilities. Breakfast was really good, everything you could want for a good start to your day.
Top Guest Houses In Liscombe Somerset Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Liscombe Somerset to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Liscombe Somerset but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Liscombe Somerset. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!