10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Lires Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Lires Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Lires Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lires Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lires Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Lires Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Lires Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Lires Galicia:
Featuring exposed wooden beams and stone walls, the bedrooms include heating and a TV. The private bathroom has a shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.Casa Raúl offers a shared dining area and a lounge with a fireplace. The guest house has tourist information available and there is free Wi-Fi in all public areas.The town of Cee, where visitors will find various restaurants, shops and bars, is 6.8 mi from the property.
- Beautiful little town, and this is a good stay on the Camino between Muxia and Fisterra.
- Friendly team and a nice location, not too far from Lires beach.
- The hosts were amazing with personal breakfasts and history of the area. Ask to see the antique kitchen . Beautiful house. Perfect for a Camino stop.
- It was a quiet house, well situated next to the Camino. There was a hotel which served full meals just up the hill. The host was very kind and offered us umbrellas for the evening.
- This property is a family run B&B. It’s very clean and tidy. Our room had a balcony with views which was very nice. Good linen and towels. There was also a generous continental breakfast for a small additional charge. The Camino passes right by.
Casa Luz offers heated double rooms with a TV and wardrobe. The private bathrooms come with a bath or shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.Guests have access to a shared lounge and dining room. Free WiFi is available in the common areas.Casa Luz has tourist information available. The area is popular for hiking, diving and fishing.Restaurants and shops are a 15-minute drive from the property. Costa Da Morte, a rocky shore, is about 1.9 mi from the house. Finisterre is 20 minutes’ drive away.
- Our hosts, Yolanda and her mom, were charming. They made sure we were comfortable. The family-style breakfast was plentiful and delicious.
- The owner was very pleasant & friendly & made us feel particularly welcome
20 minutes walk fro the best beach sunset cafe in Europe
Great breakfast (€4 pp)
- Owner Yolanda was friendly and welcoming. Room was comfortable Nice place outside to sit and read.
Allt var fantastiskt!
Varmt mottagande av personalen, rummet var välstädat och ombonat.
Mysig terass att vila och njuta av omgivningen på.
All rooms have a private bathroom with bath or shower. TV is available.Hostal Pereiriña has a bar with a pool table and darts board.There are many beautiful beaches near the hotel. These include the blue-flag Praia de Estorde and Praia Langosteira.The famous lighthouse at Fisterra is 7.5 mi away while Muxia is 9.3 mi from the property. There is also good road access to the cities of Santiago de Compostela and A Coruña.
Really friendly Lady
Near good supermarket
V accessible room downstairs for those with impaired mobility
- Grande gentilezza da parte dello staff, utilissimi consigli forniti su ciò che si può vedere intorno, posizione tranquilla ma ben collegata alla viabilità e due ristoranti/bar vicinissimi. Parcheggio gratuito di fronte all’albergo. Colazione disposnibile a prezzi bassi.
- Un sitio muy tranquilo, las habitaciones muy cómodas y muy limpias, el personal muy atento y amable. Muy bien situado para ir a hacer excursiones, tienes mucho que ver a poca distancia
- Camas cómodas, amplio baño y muy limpio. Bea la recepcionista nos ayudó planificar una buena ruta y trato muy amable. Recomendamos 100%
- La atención del personal perfecta y los desayunos muy ricos
- Really friendly Lady
Pension Playa de Sardiñeiro
The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower and bidet.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including diving, fishing and canoeing. Finisterre is 3.1 mi from Pension Playa de Sardiñeiro, while Ribeira is 30 mi away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 42 mi from the property.
- Beautiful view of the sea! Great food in the restaurant and very helpful staff!
- Everything is fine about the room: clean, comfortable. The location is great.
- Noelia was an outstanding hostess. We enjoyed meeting her and she provided us with good information. She was very welcoming and accommodating. This is the best dormitory style accommodations we have ever experienced. The curtains on each bunk bed provided privacy. Each bunk had a light and outlet. The price was very reasonable. This was our second stay at Muxia Mare.
- The accessibility to the local beach, a 3 min walk. The privacy of the room and generally been left alone by hotel staff.
- Amazing ocean view from the room window, very quiet place and beautifully designed room.
Pensión Mirador Fin da Terra
Heated rooms feature sea or mountain views. All have a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi, tiled floors and a wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with toiletries.Guests have access to a communal kitchen with refrigerator, microwave, toaster and a vending machine, coffee, soft drinks and snacks.Free parking spaces can be found outside the hotel. Santiago de Compostela is 55 mi away.
- Beautiful clean room and bathroom, near to town but far enough so not disturbed at night.
- The view was amazing, room was very clean and the bad was comfortable.
- I booked this place for a couple of days to expecting to be left alone and that met my expectation.
- Personal, bathroom, privacy, bed, good WiFi connection, kitchen
- Comfortable and quiet pension in Fisterra, great place to relax from the Camino
Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower.The property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims. These services include luggage lockers and bike storage. There is a tour desk at the property.Ribeira is 28 mi from Pension Cabo, while Noya is 21 mi away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 43 mi from Pension Cabo.
The room was really nice, exactly as at the picture. The bathroom was also great. Everything was very clean and we enjoyed the stay after a hard walking day!
The recepcionist was really nice and helpful.
- Clean and big room with spotless bathroom. Friendly staff. Very good value for money.
Very close to both the Camino route and the bus station, the staff were helpful and friendly and the WiFi was very good.
The roomies spacious and light also clean throughout
- Was right next door to the bus stop and around the corner from quite a few good restaurants.
Single room requires actual photos online prior to booking. Looks like photos are for double room even when you choose single room.
The views however were amazing! Beautiful ocean view.
- The room was really nice, exactly as at the picture. The bathroom was also great. Everything was very clean and we enjoyed the stay after a hard walking day!
Pension Restaurante Merendero
At the guesthouse, the rooms are equipped with a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Guests at Pension Restaurante Merendero can enjoy a continental breakfast.Finisterre is 2.6 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- Beautiful location by the sea. The seafood dinner was delicious and very good value. Reasonable sized room though a little musty on arrival. We liked the informality of the owners – some might not.
Very good location at the coast of a small gulf, nice views. I got a pretty spacious room with well equipped bathroom. If you have a room with entrance from the inner courtyard, it will make sense for you to use the car parking pool located behind the building, at the coast – easier to move your luggage.
Simple but very delicious Galician dishes in the restaurant – even the simplest caldo will make your happy.
- It’s really an excellent location with full view from the balcony to the bay. The staff was very friendly and we had a great meal in the restaurant. The area of Sardineiro is also very nice for a visit. A (rental) car is recommended for roadtrips and find places with astonishing views of the area.
- It’s not a bad place but w hardly slept due to a loud knocking noise which went on all night for two nights, which the staff did nothing about except to say maybe the plumbing was leaking. In the end they reluctantly moved us to another room but it wasn’t a relaxing stay.
- Situation,beautiful views. The food in the restaurant was very good and provided a taste of the locality. Helpful and friendly staff.
Hostal La Cruz
Heated rooms feature tiled floors, a desk, TV and telephone. All have a private bathroom with a bath tub and some have a shower, bidet and free toiletries.You can enjoy breakfast overlooking the beach and try characteristic local dishes in the restaurant and café-bar.Luggage storage is offered and tourist information is available. Muxia is at the end of the Jacobean Route.
- Great location, sea view; short walk to the beach; lunch was beautiful
- Great location, with sea views. Staff are always very helpful and allowed us an early check-in as we were on the Camino. When we left one of the party left his tablet, and the Hotel managed to return it to us. Muchas gracias !
- The room was very spacious, the bathroom beautifu, and the view to the see, from a big window, simply fantastic!
- Wonderful location, views of the beaches and road and many Pilgrims walking by. Wonderful place to explore Muxia from.
- Comfy beds. Superbe bathrooms (I believe new). Stunning views. And helpful staff.
Habitat Cm Muxia
At the guest house, each room comes with a desk. The private bathroom is equipped with a bath or shower. All rooms in Habitat Cm Muxia are fitted with a flat-screen TV and a hair dryer.An American breakfast is served every morning at the property.Camariñas is 16 mi from Habitat Cm Muxia, while Finisterre is 19 mi from the accommodations. Noya is 37 mi from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 53 mi away.
- Amazing staff who really made my stay special, thank you.
- It was clean, the bed was comfortable, the staff was pleasant and helpful
- Location, friendly staff, wine bar, they were able to provide us with the Muxia compostella for walking from Finisterre.
- The room is small but pleasant, bathtub was large and comfortable, really a nice little room. Supermarket is a minute away, plenty of places to eat within 2-3 minutes. I left earlier than breakfast time and the girl offered me a croissant and juice to go. Girls at the reception were both excellent.
- Clean and comfortable. Great location, not far from the centre of town.
Private rooms come with a private bathroom and a TV. Shared dormitory rooms come with bunk beds, and guests have access to shared bathrooms.Bela Muxía has a shared, equipped kitchen, laundry facilities and a shared lounge. Staff can help with luggage storage, tourist information and bicycle rental. You will also find vending machines at the hostel.Several beaches can be reached in a 10-minute drive. Guests can go cycling, fishing and hiking in the surrounding area.
- Innovative and clever design with attention to details, such as a foot bath, private outdoor areas with a view, a common indoor clothes drying area with a great cross breeze, and wonderful comfortable large rooms playing on local themes. Kind and helpful host!
- The location, facilities, room, and cleanliness were all great. The staff was friendly and helpful. Restaurant recomendations were all spot on.
- The best albergue in Muxia. Angel, the owner – is like family.
- The staff were charming and the design of the hotel was inspiring.
- Arriving at Bela Muxia was like arriving at the gates to heaven following a 900k walk from France to the very end of the Camino. I shall never forget Angel and his kindness and sincerity – he is a very special person. The calm and tranquillity was amazing, the location just perfect and the view from our room out of this world. All so understated yet one of the most incredible places I have ever stayed.
Top Guest Houses In Lires Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Lires Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Lires Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Lires Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!