10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Linzoáin Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Linzoáin Navarre is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Linzoáin Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Linzoáin Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Linzoáin Navarre. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Linzoáin Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Linzoáin Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Linzoáin Navarre:
Casa Rural Roncesvalles
The property features six bedrooms, a patio and a shared lounge.
Pamplona is 28 mi from Casa Rural Roncesvalles, while Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port is 14 mi away. Pamplona Airport is 20 mi from the property.
- Lovely clean and spacious accommodation. Friendly staff. espinal is a beautiful town and nice place to stay.
- perfectly situated on the St. James Way. We found a spacious place, clean and quite
- We walked 30km through the mountains and the place was pure luxury. Nice comfortable beds , central heating and a bath for our tired feet.
- Our room was in the attic and it was surprisingly spacious. There were a lot of plugs for charging all our devices and it´s based right in the centre of the village. Within walking distance to a café/bar and right on the camino de santiago.
Habitación muy por encima de nuestras expectativas
A continental breakfast is available every morning at the guesthouse.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including cycling and hiking.Pamplona is 13 miles from Hostal Etxeberri. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 16 miles from the accommodation.
- Helpful staff. Good food. Great views, and location. Plenty of hot water for a bath after a day on the Camino.
- The staff were very helpful & even drove to our location to pick us up as we walked too far past it. Local cuisine was excellent
- Camino walker. Found myself in Zubiri without a bed. Found Exteberri on Booking.com. 5 miles from Zubiri. Took taxi, shared with other Camino walkers. Very pleasantly to find this beautiful property on lake, with bar and dinner, friendly family staff.
- Set in a beautiful location. They came and picked us up from Zubiri and I’m so glad we stayed there. The food was excellent and the view from our window was stunning, over looking a resorviour. Loved it!
- Great dinner by a fireplace over looking the lake. Shuttled us from Zubri to hotel and back! Much appreciated
Fitted with parquet flooring, each room at Pensión Tau includes free WiFi, heating and a wardrobe. Guests have access to a shared bathroom with a bath, shower and a hairdryer. Bed linen and towels are provided.Pension Tau features a restaurant and a terrace with a garden. This guest house has a washing machine available.Pamplona, where guests will find a variety of restaurants, shops and bars, is 9.9 mi away. Alduide Mountain is 40 minutes away by car. The property offers free private parking.
- The location in Larrasoaña was great. We were doing the Camino snd the welcome we got was wonderful. Sra Patricia made us feel very welcome. Dinner was very good and the company of the other guests meant good conversation. We left early but a good breakfast had been laid us for us to enjoy before our departure. Snra Patricia as well as being a great cook is a very good painter.
A young and very kind lady welcomed us and did everything to make our stay perfect. We really appreciated. The place is clean and our room (number 4) was spacious and had a private bathroom. The breakfast (toasts, coffee, tea, butter and marmelade) was prepared the day before so that we could have it early and start walking at sunrise. It was charged 5€ per person. There was a TV room,
laundry (3€ for washing and 3€ for drying), tables and chairs outside.
- Every utility and piece of furniture was meticulously cared for. It felt as though my own mother was caring for me. The dinner was homemade as well as the breakfast. My stay was comfortable and enjoyable.
Easy to find comfortable place to stay. Ensuite in room.
Host looked after our washing while we went to dinner.
- Lovely clean place and owner and staff couldn’t have been more helpful
Rooms at Hostal Navarra feature a kettle and satellite TV. The private bathroom includes welcome amenities, a hairdryer and a magnifying mirror. All rooms are nonsmoking and air-conditioned.The guest house has a tour desk and is just a 5-minute walk from the famous Estafeta Street. There are 2 public car parks within 150 feet.
- Close to a big department store, we can replenish anything for Camino. Room facilities were good!
- Extremely clean, very quiet. Very central.. Manuel the receptionist could not have been more helpful
- Clean, calm and quite big rooms. Excellent air condition!
- Close to everything. Easy walk. Could get to Camino easily. Staff was winderful
- Coffee kit good , quiet great location with parking nearby..,, cafe next great for breakfast
El Camino Urban Rooms
Each room has heating and a wardrobe. Some rooms offer a private bathroom, while others have access to shared bathroom facilities. City views and balconies are also available in some of the rooms at El Camino Alojamiento.Guests are welcome to enjoy a selection of pinchos available at the property’s restaurant.Santa Maria Cathedral is 1,950 feet from the property, while Pamplona Bull Ring is 1,650 feet away. The train station is 1.2 mi from El Camino Alojamiento.
- It was prime location, the manager was very helpful and surprisingly around more even tho everything was self-driven! Cute place with a great location!
- Location is good and it was fairly quiet as it seemed like only a few people were there.
-hostel is in the center
-its a new, well design place and its pretty clean
-kitchen is a good meeting place, big and comfy
- Everything perfect except communication. Unpleasant voice in the evening. Hard to call from foreign number.
- Perfect in every way. Great customer service, happy to help in any way. Bedroom and bathroom all spotlessly clean. Beds spotlessly clean and comfortable. Great location for visiting and sightseeing Pamplona. Short walk from bus station.
Posada de Roncesvalles
A continental breakfast is available daily at the guesthouse.Pamplona is 21 miles from Posada de Roncesvalles, while Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port is 11 miles from the property. Pamplona Airport is 24 miles away.
- Posada de Roncesvalles is excellently located on the Camino route in Roncesvalles. It is a beautiful building, in keeping with its tranquil, monastic surroundings. The beds are extremely comfortable & I slept very well. The staff are very friendly & welcoming. I met many fellow Camino pilgrims at Posada de Roncesvalles that I’ve since journeyed with. I really enjoyed my stay at Posada de Roncesvalles & I highly recommend it.
- Excellent shower which was well needed. Spacious room with a good temperature. Good location and very clean. We had the pilgrim dinner for €10 with a bonus dessert of a chocolate cornetto.
- The hotel is located very near the exit of the trail as you come down from the Pryneese – that is quite nice after a long hard hike. The rooms are clean and compact (as are most of the hotel rooms along “The Way.”
- Very nice spacious, clean, comfortable room. Lovely dinner and breakfast, felt it was good value.
- Very good value for money. It is ideally located for Camino travellers We had a very nice evening meal for €13 including wine . The breakfast was excellent and only cost €5.
Hostal Trinkete Antxitonea
Hostal Trinkete Antxitonea’s restaurant serves simple, traditional Basque food. Breakfast is available every day, and you can enjoy dinner from Monday to Saturday.The Trinkete Antxitonea has a court where you can play the traditional Basque game of pelota. There is also a TV lounge with a computer which you can use for free.The guest house is located next to the River Baztan, in Elizondo’s Txokoto area. The French border is just 25 minutes’ drive from Elizondo, and Pamplona is 50 minutes away. You can drive to the coast and San Sebastián in around an hour.
- Perfect location, good-sized rooms with excellent beds, a good bathroom and lovely wooden floors!
- The position is fantastic! Very central and by the bridge. The room was spacious and comfortable and quiet.
- Very friendly staff, patient with our poor Spanish. Good location in town. Pelota court attached, was interesting to watch the game.
- The staff where very accommodating and helpful, Elizondo is a hidden jewel in the Pyrenees and well worth a visit
- Manager very helpful. Breakfast good. Bedroom good size with modern bathroomand view of the river. Rather dark though.
Hostal Gartxenia – Adults Only
The elegant rooms at Hostal Gartxenia feature wooden floors and rustic décor. Each one comes with a kettle and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The Gartxenia’s restaurant serves traditional Navarran food. There is also a bar where you can enjoy a drink.Hostal Gartxenia has a charming garden with benches, where the free Wi-Fi is accessible. Staff at reception can provide information about what Navarre has to offer.There are 2 golf courses within a 5-minute drive of the guest house. The beautiful city of San Sebastián is around an hour’s drive away.
- The property was in rural village so peaceful and we did day trip to sansebastion from there . The hosts were very welcoming and helpful . Great food prepared by them .
- The host was charming, friendly and made our stay special. We enjoyed a superb dinner and an excellent breakfast
Great hosts – great accommodation – great food – We would rate this as more of a boutique hotel
Would definitely stay there again
- Friendliness of the hosts, beautiful location for walking our dog, all absolutely perfect, nothing too much trouble. Dinner was amazing.
- Uns hat insbesondere die Freundlichkeit und Hilfsbereitschaft der Besitzer gefallen, die mit einer außerordentlichen Hingabe dieses Hostel führen. Wir können nur empfehlen, dass Abendessen dort in Anspruch zu nehmen. Es war köstlich.
At the guesthouse, all rooms include a closet. Rooms come complete with a shared bathroom equipped with a bath and a hair dryer, while certain accommodations at PENSION EL-LA also feature a seating area.Pamplona is 15 miles from the accommodation, while Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port is 16 miles away. Pamplona Airport is 18 miles from the property.
- Lovely, helpful host. Very nice clean, spacious room. Really enjoyed my stay.
-very clean (rooms and bathrooms)
-right on the Camino path
-great views of the mountains and the fields
- The lady who was on duty was very friendly and helpful.
- The service from the staff was great we arrive really late and they where really nice
- La limpieza y la atención de la dueña, muy atenta y simpática, fuimos para San Fermin , Elena estaba pendiente de todo, nos explico donde aparcar en Pamplona, los horarios del autobus.., estaba tan pendiente que nos vio por la tele jajaja…. el entorno del hostal es espectacular. Relación calidad-precio superada.
Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. Guests have access to a communal TV lounge with board games and library. A laundry service is available upon request.Bright rooms at the Amets have wooden floors, heating and rustic décor. Each one has a private bathroom, and bed linen and towels are included. There are various plug sockets throughout the property.Surrounded by picturesque towns, Zubiri is 12 mi from Pamplona and 19 mi from Selva de Irati. Quinto Real Forest is 20 minutes’ drive away. Free public parking is available.
- Very nice host that allowed us to use the washing machine at no extra charge, drying facilities in the garden. Very good location 🙂
- The host is nice and let us free to use the washing machine that is good to pilgrims.
- Convenient and very central to the town. Quiet location, small garden, washing and drying facilities for Camino walkers. Land lady very pleasant. Breakfast was good. Room small with a balcony. Bathroom tiny without an extractor fan.
- Good for private accommodations on the Camino de Santiago!
The owners were very kind and helpful. The single room quite small but clean and with external access to the lawn that stretches up to the river banks.
The washing machine is available free of charge which came very handy.
Top Guest Houses In Linzoáin Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Linzoáin Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Linzoáin Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Linzoáin Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!