10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Linares Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Linares Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Linares Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Linares Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Linares Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Linares Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Linares Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Linares Galicia:
As Miguiñas do Cebreiro
These rooms feature parquet floors and a sofa. WiFi is free in some rooms.Las Médulas Roman Mines are a 40-minute drive away.
- We loved the amount of space, the incredible shower jets, the ride from O’Cebreiro at the end of a long hike and ride back in the morning. If you are walking the Camino and want to treat yourself then this is a great spot to do so. Such a friendly and welcoming staff!!! Thank you for providing one of our favorite places to stay during our Camino.
- Lovely welcoming couple who have a fabulous place with a bedroom lounge area and sun soaked balcony. They couldn’t do enough to help.
- Confortable, very friendly owner gave us amazing attention and made us feel very welcome. helped us get to our next destination and breakfast was great. I would absolutely recommend this place.
- Fantastic host who picked us up from O Cebreiro on the Camino de Santiago route and dropped us back there in the morning. He also gave us great advice on where to eat and a very good breakfast in the morning. I would highly recommend this hotel to fellow Camino Pilgrims.
- The property isn’t right on the Camino but the hotel will pick you up and take you back the following morning! Great breakfast!
Hostal Santa Maria Do Poio
At the guesthouse, every room is equipped with a desk, a TV and a private bathroom. Guest rooms feature a closet.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Lugo is 30 miles from Hostal Santa Maria Do Poio.
- Having a bed and something to eat after a hard day walking the Camino.
- Convenient Camino location, spacious room, simple, tasty dinner, ample breakfast, pleasant staff and helpful, if eccentric, manager who gave medicine and hot drinks to one in our group with bad cough.
- Not much – any port in a storm. Andrea on reception did her best
- Very local place not very robust and touristic the town contains 2 houses
- Excellent pilgrim dinner. On top of mountain on Camino de Santiago. However nothing else around.
At Casa García, the rooms come with a closet. Every room has air conditioning and a TV, and certain rooms at Casa García have a city view. At Casa García each room has a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Ponferrada is 25 miles from Casa García, while Manzaneda is 31 miles away.
- The room was clean and the staff were pleasant. It was close to O Cebreiro and we got a taxi there for 10euros – expensive for such a short distance.
A small hotel, two rooms above a restaurant, Family.
We got 100% service. None of us could be Spanish but with a mobile translator and a little body language was solved everything. We had a delicious dinner with fine wines and Cava. Thanks for a pleasant stay.
Run by lovely family who couldn’t do enough for us. Daughters spoke English
Outstanding meals. Big room. Good wifi.
- El trato cercano y amable del matrimonio. Comida auténtica
- La cafetería y restaurante muy bien. Muy buena la comida casera con menú y muy amables y serviciales el personal. También muy amables al dejarnos guardar las bicicletas en un garaje de la propiedad.
All rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a shower, free toiletries and a hair dryer. The rooms include a desk.Lugo is 24 miles from Pension-Albergue Lemos, while Manzaneda is 31 miles from the property.
- Nice terrace to relax in after a day on the camion. Bathroom and room perfect nice breakfast and easy to get back on the camino.
- Great location on the Camino, very clean and comfortable
- Clean, comfortable rooms right off the centre of the village. Laundry facilities and Good terrace to dry clothes.
- Fantastic bathroom and comfortable bed.easy to find on camino.
- As an auberge on the Camino this property is excellent in terms of location, service, value and cleanliness. It is a modern property without a kitchen or restaurant facility. Some may find the property to be a bit stark, however, I thought the property to be clean, spacious, and efficient.
The rooms in Casa Olga are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries, while some have mountain views. Guest rooms include a closet.Lugo is 24 miles from the accommodation, while Manzaneda is 31 miles from the property.
- Quite peaceful and happy place. The hostess new what I needed without me asking for hairdryer she gave me one too use. Fablouse.
- My room was very nice and clean and so was my bathroom. Olga is a great host. She does not speak English but we managed to communicate just fine.
- Great family service. The owner helped a lot she even made our laundry. Amazin experience and she told us the history of how Casa Olga started as a pilgrims hotels.
- Our welcome was excellent and we were looked after well. Simple but tasty breakfast. We forgot shoes in room & hostess clipped to our bags without making a fuss – that is great service!
- The location is fantastic. 5 min. walk from center meant a restful night’s sleep. Olga was so accommodating after 16 miles on the Camino. Such a comfortable room.
Casa Do Ferreiro – La Fragua
All rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a closet.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Casa Do Ferreiro – La Fragua.Ponferrada is 22 miles from the accommodation, while Manzaneda is 28 miles from the property.
- I love everything on the place!! It was a very modern place and super clean and fresh!!! Maria and her mother are very welcoming and super nice!!! I highly recommend this place!!!
- Brand new or newly renovated. Everything is clean and comfortable! Food was good. Laundry service very much appreciated.
- Very new and well designed hotel. The restaurant was just great. They served interesting snacks with the drinks. Breakfast included eggs!!! Not just toast. Great place!
- Easy to get to–right along the Camino. The property is fairly new and so are the beds, linen and bathroom fittings. All this in a quiet, rural setting that guarantees a restful stay. A big plus is a bar and eatery underneath where we had our meals at reasonable cost. Maria, who lives there with her parents, was both receptionist and cook and did a great job of both.
- Great staff, great location. Friendly and helpful staff. Great food (dinner and breakfast). Highly recommended for a Camino stop! Loved it.
Featuring rustic décor, each room has TV, views and a private or a shared bathroom. Bed linen and towels are included.At Casa Polín you will find a terrace and a bar. The onsite restaurant serves regional homemade dishes.Tourist information can be provided at the reception. A washing machine and a dryer are available.Ponferrada is 31 minutes’ drive away. The property offers free parking.
- Friendly staff, clean and good bar and restaurant attached
- Room was nice and had a view of the river and the mountains.
- Great location, convenient to the Camino. Friendly to weary travelers.
- The food was good. It was comfortable and very kind staff!
- Lovely staff the lady owner? In particular made a special effort with ya even though she didn’t speak English, gorgeous location, really warm and the food was excellent
Hostal El Peregrino
El Peregrino offers rooms and dorms with heating and either a private or shared bathroom.The restaurant serves traditional local cuisine. Vegetarian and special dietary menus are available upon request.Villafranca del Bierzo is 7.5 mi away and Cacabelos is 20 minutes’ drive from the Peregrino. Ponferrada can be reached in 30 minutes by car.
- Nice staff, laundry service, pilgrim’s dinner was good, convenient to Camino.
- Very comfortable and clean. Staff very friendly and helpful (and spoke English!) Great location on the Camino.
The feeling of being welcomed. There’s a saying that going to church won’t make you a good person anymore than walking into a garage makes you car. Likewise, running a hotel doesn’t make you service oriented. But the way I was treated here, from the welcome to getting clothes washed to dinner– Sonia and others demonstrated what hospitality is about. When you’re walking miles a day, tired every time you arrive somewhere, this is a big deal.
I had a nice view from my room, the sound of a river bubbling up through my window. The homemade dinner I enjoyed was one of the best I’ve had over the past month. Even focused as I am on reaching Santiago, it was a struggle leaving in the morning. Just a great experience.
- The welcome and service we received was second to none.
- Gute Betten…saubere Zimmer…gutes Frühstück…und toller Service….Danke Sonja…Happy birthday!
Pensión Santa Rosa
At Pensión Santa Rosa, all rooms come with a closet. Rooms are complete with a shared bathroom equipped with a bath and free toiletries, while certain accommodations at Pensión Santa Rosa also provide guests with a balcony. The rooms at Pensión Santa Rosa come with a seating area.The area is popular for fishing and hiking.Lugo is 23 miles from Pensión Santa Rosa, while Manzaneda is 29 miles from the property.
- Check in person did a great job making sure we comfortable with our stay
- Wonderful little pension in the Camino de Santiago in beautiful Samos. Great staff. Cute room with little balcony. Bath tub in bathroom. Farmhouse style kitchen. Would stay again.
- Excellent staff who very very friendly. Extremely comfortable, the beds especially. Fantastic location,close to all the restaurants and the monastery.
- Very helpful staff. Excellent value. Lots of character in the pensione and room.
- Friendly hostelier, warm and welcoming manner. The hostel was very nice and homely.
At the guesthouse, rooms include a closet. Every room comes with a private bathroom and a bath, while some rooms also feature a balcony. All rooms in Casa Licerio are equipped with a flat-screen TV and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Lugo is 23 miles from Casa Licerio.
- Everything. nothing is any trouble fantastic hosts very welcoming perfect for resting on the Camino
- The hotel is lovely and Cecilia is a gracious hostess . She stayed at this hotel as a pilgrim herself and came back to run it a year later. We sat and talked in the bright and cheerful sitting room and swapped Camino stories. We loved Samos and were glad we made the effort to come out to this extra stop. This is a more friendly and personal place, great for pilgrims and travelers alike. I left feeling taken care of, with clean clothes and a good breakfast too. Great hospitality. Highly recommended.
- The staff were wonderful and treated us like family! So grateful to have stayed here. The food was also fabulous.
- Welcoming, service and breakfast (customized and substantial) were really outstanding. Cecilia (“la gobernanta”) is a wonderful woman and a very caring person. We will never forget her.
- Warm welcoming owners, good breakfast, spacious very comfortable room.
Top Guest Houses In Linares Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Linares Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Linares Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Linares Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!