10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Limpias Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Limpias Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Limpias Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Limpias Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Limpias Cantabria. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Limpias Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Limpias Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Limpias Cantabria:
Posada La Torre de La Quintana
You will step back in time with its adjacent 15th-century tower, 17th-century house, coat of arms and medieval artifacts. The hotel has been painstakingly renovated and is tasteful and sleek in decoration, blending in perfectly with its backdrop. There is free Wi-Fi in all shared areas.Guests at the apartments can make use of the internet connection in shared areas and the fitness center of Posada La Torre de La Quintana main building.
- Staff were all extremely helpful and friendly, giving time to supporting us with a phone charger, local location information and breakfast menu.
- Very comfortable hotel, quiet and relaxing. A great stopover on the Camino Del Norte.
- We stayed here en-route to the ferry at Santander on our trip on our motorcycle and it was ideal. The hotel itself is a beautiful building full of character. The staff were really helpful. when checking in we had trouble finding it but a quick call and the receptionist gave us good directions. We were also able to park our bike in the locked courtyard which was great! The room was very spacious with a big bed and an excellent view of the mountains in the distance. The bathroom was great and had an excellent shower. The breakfast was standard continental and plentiful. On check out the lady at reception was very helpful and gave us a lot of information about things to do around Santander while waiting for the ferry. We both really enjoyed the 2 nights we spent here and would highly recommend
The location was perfect for a break on our Camino walk .
The hotel was beautiful to look at with a lovely spacious room and very clean bathroom .
- A peaceful spot in quiet surroundings. Beautiful building and garden. Spacious room and bathroom. Cosy lounge area with honesty bar and fascinating books on the area. Breakfast was typically Spanish with plenty of choice. We received a very warm welcome.
Hospedería el Puerto
The rooms have modern décor and feature flat-screen satellite TV. In the bathrooms there are free toiletries and a hairdryer. Rooms adapted for guests with reduced mobility are available.Hospedería el Puerto guest house includes an on-site bar and restaurant which serves characteristic Cantabrian dishes. Breakfast consists of bread rolls or pastries, coffee and fresh orange juice, it is offered free of charge. There is also a selection of restaurants in the seaside town of Laredo.Santander is 28 mi from Colindres, while Bilbao is 37 mi away via the A8 Motorway. Staff can arrange car hire and provide information about the region.
- Great fish restaurant adjoining the hotel. Nice public bar in hotel. Basic but clean and efficient.
- Bedroom clean, bright and modern. Rather small but fine for short stay.
- El trato genial. La habitación confortable y limpia. El desayuno bien.
- La atención de las dueñas estupendas se merecen un diez
El restaurante El Puerto, excelente relación calidad / precio.
Habitación agradable, cama cómoda.
Hostal Restaurante La pinta
All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a TV. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom, while certain rooms at Hostal Restaurante La pinta also feature a balcony. Guest rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Bilbao is 25 miles from the accommodation, while Santander is 21 miles away. Santander Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- Restaurant has good traditional Cantabrian cooking.
La habitación fue muy confortable, sobretodo después de un largo viaje. Q solo deseas una habitación limpia y una cama cómoda.
De hecho, alargamos una noche más.
- La amabilidad del personal y lo acogedor que es. Ademas esta en una ubicacion perfecta para visitar los lugares de alrededor
- Ubicación muy buena, limpieza, es un lugar confortable y la relación calidad precio es adecuada.
- Los dueños muy majos las habitaciones un poco peq. El mobilario un poco antiguo pero la cama muy comoda
Posada el Molino de Cadalso
At the guesthouse, rooms are equipped with a closet. Rooms include a private bathroom and a shower, while some rooms include a balcony. Guest rooms in Posada el Molino de Cadalso are equipped with a flat-screen TV and free toiletries.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Bilbao is 24 miles from Posada el Molino de Cadalso. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Gorgeous place spotlessly clean with lovely staff. Will defo visit again.
- Locally sourced food. Kind and careful host. Lovely room cold beer!
- Lovely hacienda type hotel with an old water mill attached. People were very welcoming and helpful. The meat is sourced from the farm associated with the hotel. Very modern rooms.
- Everything was perfect. My boyfriend and I stayed there to have easy accessibility to Laredo and Santoña. Our room was beautiful and clean and the staff were very helpful. We ended up eating at the restaurant and staying at the posada more then expected because of how relaxing and nice it was..overall great experience.
- It was a great place to stay for first night in Spain from the ferry at Santander. Rustic charm but with superb room facilities and good food.
Posada La Torre de los Isla & Spa
Preserving its original design, this guest house consists of 2 adjoining buildings. Breakfast is served on the ground floor, while the spa is located in the house’s basement and leads to a sun terrace with hammocks.Each elegant room at the Torre de los Isla is individually decorated with classic furniture and has free Wi-Fi. There is a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with hydromassage shower, bathrobes and toiletries.Located on the edge of the motorway, Posada La Torre de los Isla has free private parking and is 5 minutes’ drive from Noja. The town center is 10 minutes’ walk away.
- The room and the bathroom was really nice. The spa also. We’ve really enjoyed this hotel. The breakfast was good enough, but for us there was too much sweet things (but that is a spanish tradition). I can recommend the hotel for everybody, who would like to meet the spanish country.
- The staff waited for our very late arrival. Everything was well managed, comfortable and staff welcoming and charming.
- Pool and terrace very nice. In the countryside and reasonably easy to find.
- Owner made breakfast available half an hour early to accommodate us.
- Everything was perfectly thought for having a romantic and relaxing experience.
Hostal El Carro
At the guesthouse, rooms have a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. All rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Bilbao is 26 miles from Hostal El Carro, while Santander is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Very easy to find good location for the motorway, authentic Spanish feel food and prices great.
The views from our room were beautiful . The balcony was a bonus .
The hotel restaurant was quiet but the owner cooked us a delicious 3 course meal including wine for a very reasonable price .
Room was very clean and the WiFi connection good .
- Location and close proximity to lore do. Peaceful except for traffic noise.
- The paella in the restaurant was really good. The WiFi was excellent and the view over Laredo from the room was stunning. The 1 km walk up the hill also provided great views over the town.
- Well maintained with comfortable rooms. Spectacular views over the bay and reasonable walk into old town of Laredo if fairly fit as hilly. Good parking area and close to Autopista for travel to ferry ports or exploring the area. Good evening meal Did not have breakfast
Posada Los Gallos
Rooms the Posada de Gallos come with air conditioning, a TV, radio and CD player. All have elegant bathrooms and most feature a hydromassage shower or bathtub.Guests can enjoy Cantabrian cuisine at the restaurant. Specials include fresh fish from the area, as well as popular clams from the Marshes of Santoña and Escalante. It also serves a range of local meats.The Posada’s bar is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The El Gurugo lounge-library is an ideal space for reading and relaxing, with board games and a range of books.The Posada de Gallos is 15 miles from Santander Airport and 5 miles from Pedreña Golf Club. Many beaches can be found within a 10-minute drive.
- Loads of character, well maintained, nice walk in shower, excellent cuisine and would stay again.
- Ecxellent location and breakfast. Restaurant was closed but it should be very good considering breakfast food quality!
In this hotel I have got the best room during my trip.
It was like a room in a four or five stars hotel. Absolutely fantastic!
But the service was not so good. The host and the waiters of the restaurant gave the other guests (Spanish people) always a preferential treatment.
The restaurant was very good, but – for such a little village – upper price class.
The breakfast was also good. Although there were no cheese or sausages, one could eat a lot of sweet and good pastries.
The location is good, the room is nice, bathroom renovated, beds comfortable, quiet at night (many families so not quiet in the morning).
Overall i still recommend it, especially if they can improve by adding some variety to the breakfast
- Very Spanish, lovely rooms, huge and clean. Good breakfast.
Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Cantabria. The Atalaya Tunnel, the old market and Santa María de la Asunción are all within a short walk.Access to the rooms is by stairs.Laredo Train Station is 3.1 mi from the guest house. Santander, with its airport and ferry terminal, is around 30 minutes’ drive away.
- Wonderful women work here! The room was nicer than I expected. Not downtown but just a couple blocks West. Cool mid century mod Franco era hotel.
- La ubicación respecto a las playa, esta a 5 minutos andando es genial!
- El hotel estaba recién reformado. La habitación limpia y cambio de toallas diario. A menos de cinco minutos de la playa y buena relación calidad/precio. Repetiríamos otra vez sin dudarlo.
- Me ha gustado que han reformado las habitaciones desde la última vez que me aloje allí el septiembre pasado y estaba bastante viejo. Aunque la limpieza siempre ha estado muy bien. Te cambian toallas todos los días y tanto el personal de recepción como de limpieza son super majos. Muy buen trato😉
La habitación está nueva, muy bien absolutamente todo, la ubicación es perfecta y a un precio razonable. El personal maravilloso, tuvieron el detalle de llamarme porque nos habíamos dejado un cepillo en el baño.
Posada La Mies
Breakfast is served in the dining room of the house. There is also a living room with a TV where guests can relax. Guests booking all 5 rooms also have access to the kitchen and dining room.Salvé Beach in Laredo is 5.5 mi where windsurfing and surfing can be enjoyed. The location of Posada La Mies also enables guests to enjoy activities such as mountain biking and caving in the Altamira Cave, among others.San Andrés Church and the bullring in Rasines are also worth a visit. The town of Liendo is 6.5 mi away from La Mies and Santoña is 11 mi away.
- Made welcome though I was very late because th e ferry was late
- La atención de la dueña ha sido familiar, cercana… Vamos como estar en casa. La localización del lugar maravillosa.
- Me gusto muchisimo el alojamiento. La hubicacion y todo perfecto.
- Un sitio maravilloso , cerca de cuevas y paisajes hermosos , la dueña encantadora todo genial
- Ottima struttura, ambiente confortevole, pulito e ordinato; personale cordiale e disponibile, tanto da rendere famigliare il soggiorno. Ottima posizione per visitare la Cantabria sia costa che interno.
Posada El Trasmerano
The colorful rooms have traditional wooden furniture and wonderful views of the gardens and surrounding countryside. Each of the rooms has a TV and a private bathroom.The quiet guest house has a children’s playground as well as a tour desk. Popular activities nearby include horse riding and hiking.The A-8 motorway is about 3.1 mi away, and allows easy access to the entire north coast of Spain. Santander Airport is about 30 minutes away by car.
- The ladies are very friendly and welcoming. Rooms a good size and nice and cool with traditional blackout blinds. Breakfast was really nice. Again, the ladies were great. Would definitely stay again. They have free WiFi as well should you need it.
- Room was on the small side, though we did have a balcony to sit on and that gave us extra space while the weather was fine. If you don’t have a balcony, there is a lovely verandah area you can spend your time. The room was clean with good supply of hot water. Our host was welcoming. Breakfast was very good.
- Staff very friendly, breakfast was different each day, we really enjoyed our 4 days stay. Beautiful beach ideal for surfing is near by.
- Breakfasts were very good and different each day. Rooms were also very nice.
- The lady was very happy and smiley. Breakfast was amazing.
Top Guest Houses In Limpias Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Limpias Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Limpias Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Limpias Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!