10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Lierta Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Lierta Aragon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Lierta Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lierta Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lierta Aragon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Lierta Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Lierta Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Lierta Aragon:
Each bright room with classic décor features a TV and private bathroom. Towels and bed linen are provided. There is a lovely garden and a tour desk available for guests.Casa Rufino is 5 minutes’ walk from traditional bars and restaurants serving local cuisine. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking. The center of Zaragoza is a 50-minute drive from the property. The Pyrenees are within the same distance.
- Spotless accommodation, Bar downstairs has very good food Nice village
- Do not look anywhere else, this is the best value around. Traditional food, friendly staff, and cozy accommadations. The patrons of the bar and restaurant are great to have a beer with and talk about Spanish culture.
- Convenient right in town. Good restaurant/bar just below.
- Situated above a very popular local restaurant that serves authentic local food at lunchtimes, in an interesting old town with friendly staff, fast wifi and big rooms.
- Bar-resto animé. Super ambiance, surtout un jour de match de la coupe du monde de foot
Hostal Joaquin Costa
Breakfast is served at the Hotel Posada De La Luna, located just 150 feet from Hostal Joaquin Costa.There is a private garage for guests to leave their cars during their stay.The Huesca Museum is 650 feet from the hotel and the Cathedral is just a 5-minute walk away. The San Pedro Monastery is 1,650 feet from Joaquin Costa Hostal.
- The lady at the hotel down the road, where you had to pick up the key was lovely and spoke good English. Parking was secure but cost 10 euros for motorbike. Town was nice.
Spacious bathroom and shower. Large comfy beds and reasonable wi-fi throughout the hostal.
Breakfast in the nearby hotel was excellent.
The place was clean and the bed was so comfortable , and the staff is so helpful.
The only thing if you can put some English channels ?.
Overall it’s great place.
it was very clean and the staff were friendley and helpfull.
And let us park our motorcycle’s in there garage.
it was like it was brand new.
- Very reasonable, clean, modern hotel in a convenient area short walk to the center.
Visit the Gothic Cathedral in Huesca and stroll around its historical streets. Alternatively, you can spend a day in the Sierra Cañones de Guara nature reserve, or a little further afield you can visit the spectacular Pyrenees Mountains. This is the ideal base from which to enjoy a walking vacation, and the fresh air of this untouched natural setting.The hotel’s rooms have free Wi-Fi internet access and a TV. Each one comes with a private bathroom.
- The price. Friendly gent on arrival very helpful. Secure parking (with a fee). Good location.
- the staff were amazing! always greeting us every time we went in or out and the younger guy working there was brilliant. I’m not a confident driver and found negotiating the under ground parking a bit nerve wracking so he kindly parked up for me every day ! the hotel was very clean and comfortable and in a perfect location near the cathedral.
- Basic, somewhat dated, but reasonably comfortable family run hostal in a small square in the centre of Huesca. Because of a misunderstanding (whose I do not know!) the proprietor had been expecting two people, and very kindly offered me free garage space at no extra charge.
- Personal del hotel muy amable. Habitación confortable
- The staff was really friendly!! and he even helped us get to places with a useful map around the area. Its a very cosy room as well as we got the quadruple room. The reception was also open 24/7 so when we checked out, it was very easy and fast!
El Callejon De Andrese
El Callejon De Andrese has wooden beams and original stone walls. It offers a lounge and dining room, where you can enjoy a fresh breakfast of local cheese, cured meats and homemade jam.The heated rooms include a sofa and DVD player. Each room has views over the Sierra de Loarre Mountains. Bathrobes and slippers are provided in the private bathrooms.Information about the region is available from the 24-hour reception. El Callejon is less than 19 mi from Huesca. The Sierra y Los Cañones de Guara Nature Reserve is a 50-minute drive away.
Not far from the stunning castle, the hotel is at the back of the village and in a very quiet location. Rooms were very comfortable. Car parking around the hotel is easy.
Value for money
- Personal touch, made to feel like home. Breakfast was amazing, the whole hotel had lots of character.
Very generous breakfast which was included in the price.
Free use of outside sitting/eating area. Free use of lounge area.
- Unusual decor. Local bar Just down the street, with far better food than La Rambla “production”. Comfort beds.
- The owner doesn’t speak English but is very friendly and attentive. The old house provides atmosphere of original Spanish village. Castle view is also very picturesque.
- Not far from the stunning castle, the hotel is at the back of the village and in a very quiet location. Rooms were very comfortable. Car parking around the hotel is easy.
Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas at the Hostal Lizana. Car rental is possible, and there is a parking lot with good rates.All rooms have a TV with some digital channels and radio. There is a mini-bar in every room. Non-smoking rooms are also available.The Lizana is a short walk from all of Huesca’s monuments. These include the Cathedral, built in 1273.There is a tour desk offering tourist information. Reception is open 24 hours a day.
- location is close to the old city, but this time it wasn’t convenient because of street’s works.
- City centre location with secure garage (extra cost but well worth it) and everything I needed. A well run family business.
- Quiet night, friendly helpful staff, clean and good value for the price.
- Good location. Paid Parking available underground on site. Helpful staff.
- I booked a room with a shared bathroom but was given a room with a private toilet, hand-wash basing and shower. The shower booth was really small but as it was a free upgrade I had no complaints. Everything was clean and the room is well designed to make best use of the space. A small fridge in the shape of a wine chiller was also provided in the room. Although it didn’t chill well and was noisy I still found it useful. Huesca being close to the Pyrenees it was quite cold even in April but the room was heated well by the central heating. The staff were helpful and courteous. They also run the place in a traditional way to respect their guests. It was a very good value for money, thank you.
Hostal Jaime I
The guest house has its own restaurant, where guests can enjoy grilled meat specials. Hot and cold tapas and drinks are available at the café-bar. There is 24-hour reception and tourist information can be provided.Decorated in bright colors and featuring floor-to-ceiling windows, each room at Hostal Jaime I has a private bathroom and a TV.Hostal Jaime I is just 6.8 mi from Huesca-Pirineos Airport. There is easy access by car to the A-22 Motorway.
- Very good location and availability of a free parking place
- This was our budget accommodation on our way to our holiday destination. It was basic but very clean and comfortable. We rented two rooms for a family of five. Aircon in one room was excellent. Good WiFi. While it is based in a part of Huesca that seems a little run down, we parked on the street with a car full of luggage and it was safe. Countryside around Huesca is breathtakingly beautiful.
- I booked the wrongs day by mistake. They could not have been better in finding me a room and at the same price. I am very pleased with the service. Awesome.
- Good location, excellent parking, wonderfully clean, helpful staff.
- Electric trait may cordial relations personal. Ambient may familiar.
Feel at home with a stay at Hostal San Marcos, located right in the heart of Huesca just 1,300 feet from the Cathedral.Relax in a comfortable bedroom with private bathroom and air conditioning. Lie back and watch television, or use the free Wi-Fi connection to catch up on emails.Outside, explore this charming little city and discover some of its thousands of years of history. Try characteristic Aragonese food in one of the many local restaurants.Hostal San Marcos is perfectly located between the ski resorts and mountain landscapes of the Pyrenees and the regional capital, Zaragoza.Only 6.2 mi away, the beautiful Sierra de Guara National Park is the perfect place to practice outdoor sports including trekking, horse riding and climbing.
- Nice Location in the middle of town with good restaurants and Bars
- Great breakfast, allergens signes, gluten free bread if you ask.
- Spotless clean rooms, excellent value for money. Good location
- Perfect location in city centre. I could park my bicycle in the hostel. The staff was very friendly. Room was clean, bed was ok and shower was good. Breakfast was not very large, but ok
- Location was downtown Huesca. Staff were pleasant
Hostal El Centro
Each room features a flat-screen TV and private bathroom with a bidet and free toiletries. There is a bar and 24-hour reception available for guests.Hostal El Centro is 20 minutes’ drive from Sierra y Cañones de Guara Natural Park. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking. Zaragoza is 43 mi away and Lleida is 1 hours’ drive from the property.
- A simple and basic hostel but fantastic value for money and in a really interesting part of the town.
- Location was excellent, staff very friendly and helpful… great stay.
The room&bathroom is simple, but everything is practical and comfortable. Good location, friendly staff, and very economic.
I liked to stay there.
- I really like this place. It is exactly at the city centre so the localisation is great! The room was quite big with a nice and clean bathroom. Taking that into account the price was very low:)
Great location, very quiet, comfy beds. Good value for money.
Staff went out of their way to provide a breakfast for us on request.
Hostal Asador Esperanza
A à la carte breakfast is served each morning at the property.Non-stop assistance is available at the reception.The nearest airport is Zaragoza Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- Nice hostel / motel to sleep one night on your way to somewhere. Nice breakfast. It’s cheap so you simply can’t expect higher quality.
The location was excellent for a stopover driving back to the Uk from southern Spain. Although the hotel was basic our room was very comfortable with an excellent ensuite shower room. The hotel has a restaurant where we had a very good meal for 15€ pp including wine, water and coffee – what’s not to like! Very little English was spoken but all the staff were charming and helpful and our lovely waiter acted out the menu with great aplomb!
There was no charge for the dog and there was a quiet lane opposite which was ideal for a walk, so she was happy.
- Plenty of parking and the room basic but very clean. No charge for our dog which made a change. Breakfast was included. Great cup of coffee and a pastry, at least it started us off for the rest of our journey.
- £26 a night for a clean and civilised room with an en-suite is outstanding in Western Europe. Our host was very pleasant (no English spoken) the place was superbly clean. This is what I want when I have been driving and just want to rest. No frills, just clean and well priced. Pop next door for some food, if you like meat, the barman will cook some meat on his open pit grill, very good and good value for money.
- A few miles out of Huesca. Super friendly reception, excellent, though simple room. Wonderful raw-ham sandwiches for breakfast.
Casa Rural Boletas
You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Casa Rural Ornitologica Boletas features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a shared lounge at the property. The property arranges personalized breakfasts under request.Huesca is 5 mi from Casa Rural Boletas, while Aínsa is 30 mi away. The nearest airport is Zaragoza Airport, 50 mi from the property.
- Very friendly homely atmosphere. Very old, interesting property made very comfortable . The owner was delightful. We went back on our way home 5 days later.
- La taille de la chambre, le confort de la literie, l’accueil des propriétaires, la maison, les petits déjeuners, le combat contre la culture intensive, le village très calme et insolite, la proximité de Huesca.
El sitio es más lindo de lo que muestran las fotografias.
La casa está decorada con muy buen gusto, con detalles encantadores.
Las habitaciones son muy cómodas, muy bien equipadas.
Ester es muy amable y está pendiente de ayudar en todo y da los mejores consejos sobre sitios para conocer.
- l’accueil très sympathique, le calme, l’environnement, la qualité des repas, le rapport qualité/prix.
La tranquilidad, la amabilidad de Esther, la propietaria de la casa, ofreciendo información del entorno y variedad en el desayuno, con huevos de gallinas felices y posibilidad de comer o cenar en la casa!
La casa es muy acogedora con un patio jardín grande y lleno de plantas! Invita a la reflexión y a desconectar! Está decorada con gusto y conservando estructuras originales de la antigua casa.
Top Guest Houses In Lierta Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Lierta Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Lierta Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Lierta Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!