10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Liermo Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Liermo Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Liermo Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Liermo Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Liermo Cantabria. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Liermo Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Liermo Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Liermo Cantabria:
Posada La Herradura
Featuring mountain views, the attractive heated rooms feature a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom includes a shower and a hairdryer.Guests have access to a shared lounge with sofas and a fireplace. The property also features a patio and a garden.Psada la Herradura is 6.2 mi from the Cantabrian Coast. Santander and Laredo can be reached within a 30-minute drive. Bilbao is 47 mi away.
- This place should give lessons on how to make beds comfortable. Slept like a rock. Room was warm and cozy. Whole place was cozy with a stove in the front room. And the night was chilly, so especially nice. Also we ask the owner about restaurants, and he referred us to a place called food and rock ‘n’ roll not far away. We LOVED that place. The owner specifically mentioned that it was one of his favorites. We had a great time there and we really really enjoyed the food, people and music ?
- Nice room and en-suite, with very comfortable bed. Hostess had some English language so we got by okay.
- Very comfortable bed, and clean room. The environment is breathtaking. The staff was very friendly and gave good tips on what to see and do.
- Todo fue genial y los dueños muy amables y muy atentos
- El dueño muy agradable,te informa de sitios para visitar y está muy pendiente de todo,la cama muy cómoda y la habitación muy bien
Posada Valle de Güemes
Each attractive room at Güemes is decorated in pastel tones with wooden furnishings and finishes. There is a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms offer fantastic countryside views.You can enjoy traditional Cantabrian cuisine in the Valle de Güemes’ restaurant. There is also a terrace offering views of the Güemes Valley.Noja and Somo are within 7.5 mi of the guest house. Santander and its ferry terminal can be reached in 35 minutes by car.
- Nice airy room looking out over farms & hills. Located just behind the owner’s restaurant which was also very good! Great value for the “1 – nighter” while walking the Camino Santiago.
- Extremely comfortable bed and spa bath was best part.
- The owner and Staff were very accommodating despite us arriving at 5 o’clock on New Year’s Day. They made sure we had dinner and were settled into our room. The location is very restful. An ideal Camino stop to make the next day’s walk into Somo a short one. The bath had jacuzzi jets which were welcome after a few days of long hiking. The lamb was also delicious!
- ONe of my favorite places I’ve ever stayed! The rooms are great and with a big bathtub. Friendly owners and they also run a wonderful restaurant next to the place! A must stay along the camino.
- we were walking the camino de Santiago and the hotel was on the route.room facilities service and food were great.
Posada La Torre de los Isla & Spa
Preserving its original design, this guest house consists of 2 adjoining buildings. Breakfast is served on the ground floor, while the spa is located in the house’s basement and leads to a sun terrace with hammocks.Each elegant room at the Torre de los Isla is individually decorated with classic furniture and has free Wi-Fi. There is a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with hydromassage shower, bathrobes and toiletries.Located on the edge of the motorway, Posada La Torre de los Isla has free private parking and is 5 minutes’ drive from Noja. The town center is 10 minutes’ walk away.
- The room and the bathroom was really nice. The spa also. We’ve really enjoyed this hotel. The breakfast was good enough, but for us there was too much sweet things (but that is a spanish tradition). I can recommend the hotel for everybody, who would like to meet the spanish country.
- The staff waited for our very late arrival. Everything was well managed, comfortable and staff welcoming and charming.
- Pool and terrace very nice. In the countryside and reasonably easy to find.
- Owner made breakfast available half an hour early to accommodate us.
- Everything was perfectly thought for having a romantic and relaxing experience.
Posada El Angel de la Guarda
Set in a stone country house, La Posada El Angel de la Guarda’s rooms have beamed ceilings and exposed stone walls. There is a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a free buffet breakfast in the Angel de la Guarda’s dining room. There is also a lounge area.Galizano is a 5-minute drive from the guest house, while Ribamontán al Mar is 3.1 mi away. Santander and its ferry terminal can be reached in 35 minutes by car.
The wood construction was all consuming, we loved it! Could imagine being shut in with the heating going full blast in the winter.
Breakfast was a treat and plenty of it, a pleasant change from a full English.
- Excellent breakfast, friendly staff, good sized room with balcony, lovely rural location but not too far to drive to a beautiful beach. There was a bar and restaurant just along the road. Enjoyed our stay.
- Rural location and convenient for evening ferry arrival.
- The friendliness of the hosts. The comfort of the room. Proximity of eating restaurants for dinner. A truly amazing and expansive selection of food choices at breakfast. A really great location on the Camino Del Norte route.
- A very warm welcome after a long day on the camino , a wonderful room with old furniture and a beautiful modern bathroom , a lovely resting area upstairs very charming , everything is decorated with antiques mixed with modern confort and …..a FABULOUS and UNIQUE breakfast with so many various fresh fruits , fresh fruits juices with different flavours , high quality ham , chorizo and cheeses , an excellent restaurant 3 mn from there …..
- The wood construction was all consuming, we loved it! Could imagine being shut in with the heating going full blast in the winter.
Hospedaje El Marinero
Each bright, heated room at Hospedaje El Marinero has a TV and a private bathroom.Restaurants, bars and cafés can be found in the streets surrounding the hotel. Noja is 2.5 mi from the Marinero.Santander and Santoña can be reached in 30 minutes by car. Bilbao is approximately 50 mi away.
- Fantastic value for money for a property just a couple of hundred metres from the sea. The small fridge was a bonus.
- Fine, well equipped clean room and almost a continental breakfast. very friendly owner.
- The location is excellent, 30 seconds from the supermarket, 10 seconds more to the beach. We only stayed 2 nights but the room was cleaned on the second day.
Room well equipped and also had small balcony.
Good heating so lovely and warm.
Very close to beaches.
Owner super friendly, patient and helpful.
Great to have parking.
Very pleasant stay enjoyed.
- The owners were very welcoming and helpful. Really made us feel comfortable.
Posada de Suesa
The colorful rooms come with elegant furniture and offer views of the countryside or garden. They are equipped with a TV and private bathroom, and some have a private terrace.Guests can enjoy outdoor furniture spread around the property, as well as the café with its garden terrace. Loredo can be reached in less than a 10-minute drive.
- El personal es encantador, el colchón cómodo y grande, un aseo propio muy limpio y un armario grande que entraban las maletas enteras.
- Está cerca de varias playas. El lugar es bonito, al igual que el entorno.
- He estado en la posada este fin de semana , los días 29,30 y 1 de Julio. Tengo que decir que la Posada es muy bonita, las habitaciones son muy còmodas y lo hemos pasado genial . La propietaria es una mujer muy agradable y nos ha facilitado mucho nuestra estancia. Ha sido un fin de semana muy tranquilo. Seguro que repetiremos
- Las habitaciones amplias, las camas muy cómodas y Pilar súper maja!! La ubicación muy buena para lo que fui que eran las exposiciones de perros.
- PILAR, LA DUEÑA MUY AMABLE Y DISPUESTA, NOS OFRECIÓ INFORMACIÓN SOBRE LA ZONA. LA UBICACIÓN INMEJORABLE. EL JARDÍN MUY ACOGEDOR. EL TRATO FAMILIAR. LA HABITACIÓN MUY AMPLIA Y DECORADA CON GUSTO, MUCHO ESPACIO PARA LA ROPA. TODO MUY LIMPIO. EL DESAYUNO COMPLETÍSIMO, IMPOSIBLE COMERLO TODO. LA BOLLERÍA RECIENTE. SIN DUDA, LO RECOMIENDO.
H.A.N.D Surf Hostel
Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bath.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Santillana del Mar and Suances are both around 34 mi from H.A.N.D Surf Hostel. Santander Airport is 16 mi away, and Bilbao can be reached in an hour’s drive.
- People and atmosphere of H.A.N.D. were super nice. They made us feel at home inmediately. Bonus was the basketball and football field: we didn’t see the kids after dinner. ?
Nice staff, close to the sea if your purpose is surfing. Amazingly nice beaches in walk distance.
Good place to stay if you have car, without maybe can be a bit difficult.
We had a great Time in Langre!
All the staff very friendly and helpful with anything you need.
Another customer took my wetsuit by accident, and flew with it to Barcelona.
In 24 H it was back there.
Don’t forget to try the HAND BURGER!
We’re definitely coming back!
- The staff were very nice and friendly. The hostel is perfect for a surf trip, very good atmosphere and nice share places (with TV, surf magazines, guitars, etc) . Im sure i will come back!
- Friendly staff, surf oriented. Clean and relaxing. Excellent location near main beaches.
At the guesthouse, all rooms have a desk and a TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom, while some rooms have a balcony and others also feature a mountain view. All rooms at Hostal Mizmaya feature air conditioning and a closet.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the accommodation.Santander is 7 miles from Hostal Mizmaya, while Santillana del Mar is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 7 miles from the guesthouse.
- Good position for travel. Pleasant staff on arrival and for breakfast, which was good. Good parking on site. Popular bar for locals.
- Friendly staff, clean rooms coffee and cakes for breakfast!
- Excellent value for money. Room small but clean and comfortable.
- Personal muy agradable y ambiente muy familiar. Las vistas maravillosas y relajantes, además se oye el rio.
- Estaba muy limpio, el colchón era muy cómodo y muy bueno el restaurante
Hosteria De Langre
All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a TV. The rooms include a closet.Guests at Hosteria De Langre can enjoy a continental breakfast.Santander is 5 miles from the accommodation, while Santillana del Mar is 21 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 6 miles away.
- Hotel is a little further from the Centre of Santander and the airport than is indicated in the Hotel guide but it enabled us to combine a relaxing break and to conduct the short business meeting that we had in the city centre.
- Fantastic place! Owner very friendly and helpful. Great breakfast on terrace!
- Location,staff friendly,wonderful garden,nice furniture
- Homemade simple yet delicious breakfast. The owner were very friendly and flexible. we wanted to change our room and they make it happen.
- Staying at this hotel was wonderful! the cliffs and the beach are in walking distance, also not far till next little villages and 20-30min to Santander (depending on traffic). The personel at the hotel was amazing, they were very attentive and took care of all out needs! The breakfast was really tasty 🙂 i would recommend this hotel to anyone I know.
Las Anjanas de Isla
The attractive, heated rooms at Las Anjanas de Isla feature individual, elegant decor. Each has a TV and private bathroom and some come with a balcony.A continental breakfast is served daily and several bars and restaurants are within 5 minutes’ drive. Guests can relax in the communal TV lounge or reading room and Las Anjanas also has a free Wi-Fi zone and children´s playground.The house offers tourist information and is 1.6 mi from La Arena Beach and 3 minutes’ drive from Sable Beach. Santillana Zoo is just over 1 hours’ drive away.Las Anjanas offers free parking and is 28 mi from Santander.
- Lovely place, super clean and cozy, close to the ocean and the sights to see around. Good breakfast and a wonderful owner who is very helpful. Easy to reach by car, easy free parking.
- Todo excelente. Si se busca tranquilidad, paisajes hermosos, descanso en medio del campo y proximidad a la playa (la playa de las Arenas es estupenda y poco frecuentada), es un alojamiento idóneo. Si puedo, volveré.
- Zona tranquila y silenciosa de noche. La habitación tenía una terraza exterior con mesa y sillas. Muy bien ajardinado con muchas flores. En general todos los pequeños detalles muy cuidados. Muy limpio. Parking gratis en el alojamiento. Desayuno abundante y rico. Tenian un frigorífico en la zona común para enfriar bebidas,etc. La amabilidad y la atención del personal, parecen verdaderas, no son los típicos que hacen un curso de simpatía. Se nota que se preocupan realmente porque estés agusto en su negocio. El personal que allí se alojaba, muy educado. Sitio ideal si huyes del bullicio, los ruidos y los problemas de los hoteles, hostales y similares.
- Cada detalle tanto de la habitacion como de las zonas comunes esta cuidado al maximo, el trato directo y exquisito y el desayuno completo y delicioso. La relacion calidad precio no puede ser mejor. Un entorno rural alejado lo suficiente del centro turistico como para olvidarse del ruido, pero a cinco minutos en coche si se quiere disfrutar de la playa. En resumen, un alojamiento totalmente recomendado.
- La amabilidad ,la tranquilidad que se disfruta y todos los alrededores
Top Guest Houses In Liermo Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Liermo Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Liermo Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Liermo Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!