10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Lestrove Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Lestrove Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Lestrove Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lestrove Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lestrove Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Lestrove Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Lestrove Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Lestrove Galicia:
This property is conveniently located between Padrón, 4.3 mi away, and Santiago de Compostela, 8.1 mi away. The nearest beaches are a 20-minute drive away.Each room at the Glorioso guest house has heating and comes with a wardrobe, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with bath and free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are included.The property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims. These services include luggage transfer and bike storage.At Pensión Glorioso you will find a bar and a restaurant. The property offers free parking.
- It was very comfortable, clean, with private bathroom, and on the “camino”. The food hey provided in the restaurant next door was very good. An excellent value and outstanding service.
- The owner has spent the winter on an English course, and it was lovely communicating with her. The deep fried calamari at the adjacent restaurant is a must.
- Very clean and on the Camino. Good position for getting to Santiago
- The lady, and her husband) who ran the hotel also operate the bar/restaurant next door. They were really hospitable. The food was so good, and we were so hungry after a 28km walk, we had two meals each! The beers, and the price were great too. Also a pool table there. The rooms were impeccably clean, beds were really comfortable. I couldn’t fault anything. We walked from Porto to Santiago and this was the best place we stayed!
- The lady in charge allowed me have my room early because I was ill and gave me a jug and glass for my medication I was very grateful to her I got a lovely room with a sunny terrace
At the guesthouse, each room includes a closet and a TV.Santiago de Compostela is 11 miles from Pension Grilo, while Pontevedra is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 16 miles from the accommodation.
- We ran into a problem with the room and the staff immediately took care of our needs. They provided us with a new room that met our needs. I appreciate that kind of service.
Staff were very nice and helpful, bar had good wine and beer selection.
Pension is on the Camino way and is convenient as a stop for the night.
- Close to the camino on a main road and easy to find. I was lucky and got a room, with a window, at the back of the building so the noise from the road wasn’t a problem. Staff and food in the cafe bar downstairs were great!
- I was going on the Camino. The property is situated on the edge of town so it suited me to get up and be on track the following day.
- We were pilgrims so this was perfect for us. As a couple, we got to share a bed in a clean room with a private bathroom and fresh towels that cost. The staff was gracious and accommodating upon our late arrival and bad Spanish. Good value. The restaurant downstairs had decent coffee which we had in the morning while watching a few locals come in.
At Pensión HK, rooms are equipped with a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 8 miles from Pensión HK. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 14 miles from Pensión HK.
- Super helpful and kind people running this Pensión. A very slight turn off the Camino but easy to find on the N-550. Even though it’s on the highway, the room was very quiet- we only heard birds. Highly recommend for walkers who want to get an early start on the final day into Santiago.
We were welcomed warmly by the owner and his family after a long days walk on the Portuguese Camino.
The rooms were clean and comfy .
Dinner was a delicious 3 course dinner
All round it was great value for money
- The room was comfortable and welcoming with a good bed. Great value for money. The owners were very welcoming and highly recommend the restaurant. Close to a busy highway but had a back room and slept well
- This is a family run hotel and restaurant and it was fabulous. Everyone was so friendly and kind. We don’t speak much Spanish but we all managed. Great food great wine and all very inexpensive. It is on a busy road but the rooms are quiet at the back. Just off the Camino and it makes for an easy walk into Santiago the next day.
- When we got there the heating was on, and it was very cozy. The bed was comfortable. Dinner was good, but breakfast wasn’t until 9, and we had to leave earlier.
Offering views of the surrounding countryside, Albeitaría features modern rooms and a studio with free Wi-Fi, heating and a private bathroom. Studios include a basic kitchenette.The property has a laundry room. A restaurant can be found nearby.The Albeitaría opens onto a terrace overlooking lovely grounds.Santiago de Compostela is 9.3 mi from the property, while A Estrada is 6.2 mi away.
- The room was spotless and very comfortable. The man at reception was there to answer all our questions and gave us an excellent recommendation for dinner. Breakfast was great.
- Good bathtub and nice breakfast (toasts,natural orange juice, yogurt, muesli, cereals, fresh fruit, butter, cheese, ham, coffee and tea). Heated floors and warm room (we were there during the winter). Very quite. Good value for money
- A real oasis of peacefulness. It was a great great accommodation. We loved the room design and cleanliness. Waking up and seeing green trees through your windows is the best! Also, there are quite a few restaurants within a walking distance where you will find superb tapas!
- The place is so quiet and calm! The room and bathroom are nice and clean. The location was good enough to explore Galicia.
- Simpatia limpeza e excelente pequeno almoço, local muito sossegado e agradável com estacionamento gratis no local
Sleep well in the modern, elegant interiors of Fornos PR’s bedrooms which feature attractive wooden floors, a soothing minimal decor and complete bathrooms.Rooms enjoy plenty of natural light and some boast views over the adjacent plaza which has pretty gardens in the center.Fornos PR is very well located for your exploration of Santiago de Compostela. The world-famous cathedral is just a few minute’s walk away. The Plaza Galicia is an excellent place to find public transport should you wish to travel further. Visit the market close by the Fornos where you can sample local lifestyle and find some artisan souvenirs to take home.
- Great location perfect for tourist area, Cathedral and bus stops. 24hr desk and very helpful staff, able to have luggage delivered, clean and comfortable, room at the back very quiet
Staff were lovely, changed room for me when I arrived.
A downside for me was that I had just finished the camino and thought I was staying in a hotel, with bar & restaurant.
it did not have these facilities but it did have 24hr reception.
Had I known it was not a full hotel, in advance, that would have made a difference to me booking it.
however,I would stay here again and would recomend it.
This property is amazing and it’s in the most amazing location. I have been to Santiago many times but this is one of my favourites.
– five minute walk to and from the train station
– two minute walk to old town Santiago
– 3 to 4 minutes to the Cathedral
– The airport shuttle bus picks you up and drops you off right in Praza Galicia which is where your hotel is located .
– The entire staff was amazing and friendly and extremely helpful in every way.
– Although it’s not extremely flashy I must say the rooms are well-equipped. The bathrooms are big, great showers, amazing towels, and it’s extremely clean.
I’ve stayed in Santiago many times, but this location was very central! Minutes from the old city, minutes from the new, and just steps from the train station!
The staff was FANTASTIC. My room was impeccably clean and I had big, soft, absorbing bath towels – not common anywhere that I have been!
- The staff was very helpfull! Great location at Plaza Galicia, right in front of airport bus stop and 10 min walking to Santiago’s cathedral.
The Hostal Valadares offers rooms with a private bathroom, satellite TV and street view. La Alameda Boulevard is just a few feet from the guest house.The guest house can also provide tourist information about the local area. Within a short drive from the hostel guests can visit Playa de Las Furnas Beach and Corrubedo Natural Park.Hostal Valadares is located just 25 mi from Santiago de Compostela and a 10-minute drive from Playa Boa Grande Beach. Guests can enjoy a coastal walk just 1,000 feet from the hotel.
- Tasteful, immaculate, welcoming. Simple fuss-free check-in and flawless wifi. Very good value at what appeared a reduced off-season rate.
- Super job for the price! Staff / 1 woman done everything and was great, happily return.
- The town of Noia is wonderful and so are the people.The hotel staff were very helpful and genuinely nice.
- Lovely friendly staff. Clean, well fitted rooms and great wifi. My cat was accepted without question. Great price too. Although very little English is spoken, communication was not a problem. It’s street parking but in a well lit well populated area so not an issue. I was on my own waiting for my husband to arrive but felt safe through my stay.
- Very clean, good value for money and a nice, friendly little bar below that does drinks, tapas and breakfast for a good price. Location is a little uninspiring but suited us because it was very near the airport. Hotel staff also very friendly – calling is to give us detailed directions on how to get in after hours (our plane arrived late). Good wifi and decent bed, too.
Each simply decorated room at Pension Paradisiaco Umia has heating. All rooms have free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The Umia’s restaurant serves traditional Galician cuisine. Guests can relax on the terrace offering views of the surrounding forest.The surrounding countryside is ideal for hiking and horse riding, and you can rent a horse from stables located 1,300 feet away. The property is 1,650 feet from Pazo de Señorans, a local wine maker’s where you can enjoy a tour or a wine tasting visit.The coastal towns and beaches of Sanxenxo and Cambados are about 20 minutes’ drive away, while O Grove and the Island of La Toja are about 25 mi away. Pontevedra is 11 mi away.
- El trato muy especial y amable.muy atento en todo momento.sobre todo por la dueña la señora MUXA y su encantadora nieta AROA.Recomendable al 100×100.lugar inagualable muy bien ubicado para ir en todas direcciónes para visitar lugares y para después descansar.sitio muy recomendable.siempre repito 😂😂😂
- Es un sitio ubicado en un pueblo muy pequeñito pero todo el mundo es muy agradable y servicial. El precio es más que asequible, está limpio, es agradable y los trabajadores son muy atentos.
- Erg vriendelijke ontvangst. Bijbehorend restaurant prima.
- Les deux dames qui m’ont accueilli ,adorables!!! Super sympas et disposées à rendre service en donnant des renseignements sur les points intéressants à voir dans les alentours.
Estaba muy limpio y nos atendieron muy bien.
La dueña nos estuvo esperando hasta tarde, fuera del horario de check-in.
The hostel comes with 5 double bedrooms, 2 single bedrooms and 1 triple bedroom. All bedrooms are heated and come with private bathroom, flat-screen TV and free WiFi.Breakfast is served every morning from 8:30 to 10:00 and every weekend from 9:00 to 11:00.There is a selection of cafés and restaurants in Santiago’s charming old town, 1,650 feet away. Plaza de Galicia Square is just around the corner.Santiago de Compostela Railway Station is 1,500 feet from Pensión Mafer and the airport bus stops within 650 feet of the property.
- The location of the property which is great, very close to the old town area of Santiago de Compostela, and attention & kindness of staff.
- Mostly the location of the property and attention & kindness of staff
- It was cosy and comfortable in a great location and Liña was lovely, making sure I had my train ticket early in the morning and sending me on my way with directions and a couple of croissants.
- Located very close to the historical area & good restaurants.
- Excellent location, comfortable room and good breakfast.
Each bright room at Pension Artilleiro offers a TV and views of the garden or city. Rooms have colorful décor and wooden floors. Bathrooms come with a hairdryer and toiletries kit.A continental breakfast is available in Pension Artilleiro café. The guest house also offers bicycle storage and a laundry service.The Auditorio da Galicia Concert Hall is located a 5-minute walk from the Artilleiro, as well as the Northern University Campus, where the Journalism, Philology and Economics Faculties are set. A wide range of bars and restaurants can be found 10 minutes’ walk from the property. Santiago Cathedral is also a 10-minute walk away.
- Santiago- always nice, warm and polite😊 cooks his own cake every morning for breakfast😉 yamm 😋
- This family run pension was a little gem . Great location within walking distance of cathedral . Room quaint and very traditional but spotless.family so friendly and nice would highly recommend
- Location is excellent, 10 min walking from the old town, in a nice quiet neighbourhood. Staff was super-helpful and kind. Good breakfast.
- Very close to tourist sutes n lovely pleasant walk there.
- Exceptional friendly and helpful staff, pension is operated by family business. Basic but well done breakfast included. Owner were always interested in our daily plans and gave helpful tips whenever possible…not only for Santiago but also other parts of Galicia.
Hospedería San Martín Pinario
Set on Plaza de la Inmaculada, the Hospedería San Martín Pinario is popular with pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route. It offers buffet breakfast and packed lunches.The rooms at the Hospederia feature smart décor. All have heating, a desk and a private bathroom.Santiago de Compostela’s beautiful old town is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Close proximity to the Cathedral and Old Town. Very quiet place. Very comfortable beds. Super friendly staff – as always. Soy milk at breakfast ^_^
- Perfect location to enjoy all the activity in the square and surrounding area
- I loved the location and the historic buildings. The reception staff were very helpful and cheerful which counts for a lot at the end of a long Camino.
- Good breakfast, very nice staff, the building is an old monastery from XVI century- very recommendable to feel even better the atmosphere of Santiago. It is located next to the cathedral, in the very center of the old Santiago, on a beautiful square where people play music and sell some handcrafts. Beds comfortable, clean bathroom, good price, nice treatment.
What an experience!!! The most beautiful building, such ambience. Right in the heart of Santiago, next to the cathedral. Don’t book expecting the usual type of hotel room. Book for the experience.
A massive thank you to reception staff. So very helpful. X
Top Guest Houses In Lestrove Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Lestrove Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Lestrove Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Lestrove Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!