10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Les Preses Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Les Preses Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Les Preses Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Les Preses Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Les Preses Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Les Preses Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Les Preses Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Les Preses Catalonia:
All heated rooms at the Vertisol have a private bathroom with a bathtub. There is a TV, radio and work desk, and a wake up service is available.The Vertisol has a restaurant and a bar. There is also a terrace, with tables and chairs, and a yard, where guests can relax.The guesthouse has a tour desk, which can provide information on the area. The picturesque, Mediaeval town of Besalu is 16 miles away.
- The young staff were really very welcoming and friendly. There was parking space in the hostal car park next to the reception.
- La comida del restaurante era bastante buena en relación calidad precio, estaba bastante limpio
- Personal muy correcto, alojamiento ideal para hacer noche durante la ruta de la vía verde del carrilet
El trato muy amables, llegamos tarde a las 22.00h, y nos llamaron dos veces para avisarnos que cerraban para hacer la entrada y nos esperaron.
- La opcion restaurante ( perfecta. La atencion amable, limpieza bien,.Quedamos muy contentos ,volveremos sin duda.
Hostal Sant Bernat
The Sant Bernat is located in a green area in the center of Olot, in the Garrotxa Natural Park. The main square is a short walk away.Services at the Sant Bernat include free Wi-Fi in public areas. There is also an excellent tour desk.Bicycles can be rented at reception, ideal to explore the countryside. The area is famous for cycling, hiking and horse-riding.The Sant Bernat offers simple rooms with full air conditioning, heating and private bathroom. The hotel also has a traditional restaurant.
- Welcoming, helpful staff. Nice clean room with lovely views. Comfy bed and amazing breakfast.
- Good value breakfast. Close to the old town centre and nearest volcanic cone to town.
- very good hostel in the nice, historical town with best breakfast in Spain ! Highly recommended ! Additionally they show us a local restaurant with extremely tasty and cheap food (full dinner for 4 persons with wine: 30 EUR !) Muchas gracias !
- Super friendly and helpful staff.Rooms appear to have recently been renovated.Housekeeping service was good,also modest breakfast for a reasonable price.
- Good location, easy to find, very friendly staff, cozy room with air conditioning and most importantly a breakfast that is out of this world.Superb!
Amolls Restaurant i Habitacions
Amolls Restaurant offers breakfast and a daily changing menu for lunch and dinner. It specializes in homemade Catalan dishes, and can also provide packed lunches.The center of the town of Olot is just one mile away, while the San Roque Business Park is just 1,000 feet away. The C-152 main road is 650 feet away, and the property has free on-site parking.
- The owner was super friendly and the room was cheap and super clean and nice! We only stayed one night, but I would definitely recommend it to others!
- The bed and bathroom were perfect and we didn’t expect to have breakfast included, so that was a plus.
- Very kind people, although English was not spoken only by a daughter they made sure she was available to help us.
- The owners are extremely hospitable and the facility is impeccably clean! My visit was in winter, the room has a very effective heater and a shower that runs hot water.
- The little free breakfast available at any time. Clean and familiar place.
Hostal La Vila
Hostal La Vila has a restaurant and offers breakfast, lunch, dinner.The town of Olot is surrounded by the Garrotxa Volcanic Park, which is popular for hiking and cycling. You will find Montsacopa Volcano 15 minutes’ walk away.The property offers bicycle storage space.
- Great location and price. There is free parking a nine minute walk away, on the other side of the river from the bus station.
- Really a good value. Staff is very helpful. Location is very convenient, close to bus station, market and tourist information.
- a fair deal considering the price, the location was good for the goals we had to visit places
Friendly and helpful staff and owners
- The staff was very friendly. The room was clean with basic amenities. Centrally located, parking was a bit challenging but we found one close by after driving around for a few minutes.
Rooms at the family-run Pensió L’Estada are heated and air conditioned. Located on the first floor, they come with a desk, TV and wardrobe. There is a private bathroom with a bath tub or shower.Guests can have breakfast in the owners’ bar, located downstairs. There are restaurants nearby.In the village of San Joan les Fonts you can visit Juvinyà Castle and various walking routes. The beautiful Medieval town of Besalú is 11 mi away. The guest house has a tour desk and offers easy access to the A26 Motorway.
- Easy to find in a small town. Good for an overnight stay passing through.
- plus: very nice owner … and easy going ; no problem with my dog !!!! ; comfy bed and every day clean towels; in general very clean ; downstairs great for a super-morning-wake-up coffee and breakfast
- Very clean and comfortable room with a twin size bed
- Staff, room and cleanliness-also easy to find. No problem with parking. Comfortable bed. Coffee and light breakfast available downstairs for small charge. Proprietors helpful and friendly.
- lovely rural setting quiet and peaceful great views of country side and helpful staff.
Hostal Mont-Rock features air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi, satellite TV, heating and a private bathroom with hairdryer. Some of the units have a balcony.The restaurants at this guest house specializes in traditional and regional dishes of the area.Olot and the medieval town of Besalú are less than 10 minutes’ drive of the guest house.
Room and bathroom were very nice, spacious and clean. Place has its own parking,that makes it perfect if you travel by car.
Restaurant and the selection of food is very good.
- Great location for the village even if a bit on the road. Staff very friendly and food and wine inexpensive
- We arrived one day to early and it was a holiday so when the owner turned up they let us in to stay so very accommodating and friendly even tho language barrier. Very friendly staff and very clean premises. Excellent vantage point to many tourist attractions and historic places. Food good too.
- Clean, renovated room. View out the window was pretty spectacular though it was across the street and it was certainly affordable.
- We used the Hostal as an overnight stop, and as such it was excellent. It was easy to find and drive to; parking was simple. The hostal was spotlessly clean, the room was very comfortable and the food good. It would be a good stop for a short stay while visiting the Garrotxa region. Excellent value for money. The staff were friendly and helpful.
- Room and bathroom were very nice, spacious and clean. Place has its own parking,that makes it perfect if you travel by car.
The heated rooms feature wooden floors and mountain views. Each has a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a bath tub or shower.A free breakfast is offered. The restaurant also serves lunch and dinner and uses fresh local produce. Packed lunches can be requested and there is a bar.Free on-site parking is offered. There is a children’s playground and tourist information is available. The area is popular for hiking.
- La fonda está en una ubicación excelente para desconectar del mundo, en un paisaje entre bosques y montañas. El personal fue super amable en todo momento, se nota que disfrutan lo que hacen. La habitación estaba muy limpia y tenía todo lo que necesitamos. Tanto la cena como el desayuno fueron deliciosos!
- El personal muy amable y todo muy limpio y mucha tranquilidad
- Ubicado en un pequeño pueblo cercano a Olot, tiene huerto y animales de granja como ovejas y gallinas. Tiene una zona común muy amplia, bien arreglada y con buenas vistas. La habitación es pequeña pero confortable, la cama muy cómoda y armario grande. Todo estaba muy limpio. Personal muy amable y atento. Desayuno inmejorable.
- El entorno, la atención del personal y el desayuno
el trato muy bueno y el disponer de servicio de restaurante.
Una muy grata sorpresa los platos del restaurante!!
Fonda Ca La Paula
Each air-conditioned room at Fonda Ca la Paula has a TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The restaurant offers set menus and there is also a bar where guests can relax.Olot and the beautiful town of Besalú are 10 minutes’ drive from the guest house.
- We were given a triple size room for the cost of a double. 3 course evening meal plus a bottle of wine only 12 euros per person – excellent value for money.
- Silent place to sleep. Friendly service and very affordable dinner.
- Staff’s communication skills are excellent; the hostess was very kind to provide us with an extra radiator for drying our soaking clothes after being caught in a torrential shower climbing up to this wonder village. The bar/restaurant on the premise is lively and popular amongst locals themselves. The menu has a reasonable choice of food that is presented well, tastes good and is priced fairly. Breakfast is not offered with the room booking as such but the typical Spanish bar on site can cater for many tastes, at extra cost. Overall the atmosphere was relaxing and pleasant and would not hesitate to recommend or return in the near future.
- Proper spanish hotel serving Spanish food. In the centre of interesting village. Very decent menu del dia served in evening
- The food was amazing and all of the staff were very nice and accommodating
Hostal Collsacabra’s heated rooms feature bold decor and include a TV. Bathrooms are either private or shared. Laundry facilities are also available.The property has a restaurant which offers traditional and contemporary, Mediterranean cuisine. Events can be catered for and there is also a cozy bar area.Luggage storage is provided at the Collsacabra, which also offers tourist information on the surrounding countryside and villages.Hostal Collsacabra has free public parking nearby and is 75 minutes’ drive from Girona and its airport. Central Barcelona is around 56 mi away.
- Good overnight stop on the Camino Catalan. Breakfast included is good value.
- El trato del personal excelente. Mucha amabilidad y cordialidad.
El trato del personal
Situación correcta para hacer excursiones en coche
La buena atención del personal.
La comodidad de la habitación aunque era pequeña.
- La comida muy buena!!El ambiente muy bueno y familiar
Hostal de la Rovira
Set in a natural setting, all rooms at Hostal de la Rovira have views of the grounds and the mountains. They have air conditioning and heating, a TV and a bathroom. Room service can be requested.The restaurant serves seasonal cuisine and Catalan specialties, including grilled meats and local dishes. A set menu is available.Other communal areas include a bar and a reading lounge with board games, where free Wi-Fi is available.Hostal de la Rovira is located in the town of Oix, 12 mi from Olot. Girona is 1 hour by car.
- Good breakfast, free pool table, cheap beers for the evening, very relaxed setting
- Hotel muy correcto para ser un hostal, limpio y comido, muy buena relación calidad precio y la comida de la cena que nos entraba en la media pensión, buenísima, muy bien cocinado y los postres riquísimos. Repetiremos sin duda
- La tranquilidad del entorno, la atención en el hostal y la comida
- L’esmorzar i el sopar, molt bons. La gent que ho porta (des de fa molt poc) transmet molt bones vibracions. Hi posen moltes ganes i fan que l’estada sigui molt agradable. L’indret és bonic i està molt ben situat.
- El tracte molt amable i servicial. Vam arribar molt tard al vespre i no ens van posar cap inconvenient en donar-nos de sopar. Tant el sopar com l’esmorzar genial, tot molt bo. Realment una bona elecció com a camp base per descobrir la muntanya de l’Alta Garrotxa.
Top Guest Houses In Les Preses Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Les Preses Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Les Preses Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Les Preses Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!