10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Les Planes d’Hostoles Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Les Planes d’Hostoles Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Les Planes d’Hostoles Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Les Planes d’Hostoles Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Les Planes d’Hostoles Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Les Planes d’Hostoles Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Les Planes d’Hostoles Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Les Planes D’hostoles Catalonia:
Featuring wooden floors and wooden beams, heated rooms have a flat-screen satellite TV and a sofa. The private bathroom comes with a shower, hairdryer and toiletries.Estrella guest house has a snack bar and an à la carte restaurant serving Catalan cuisine. A buffet breakfast is available and packed lunches can be requested.The surrounding area is popular for hiking and excursions. The Estrella has a tour desk and is 16 mi from the Garrotxa Volcanic Nature Reserve.
- The hotel and the staff was AMAZING. Set in a town that is so picturesque that you can’t take a bad shot. We did the big loop to the water falls… 10k and very worth your time. Don’t forget the short walk along the river that loops the town and if it’s summer, check out the community pool. When you get to town, there is a big parking lot, only 3e per day. The hotel is a quick walk across the swinging bridge and off to the right.
- Personal attitude towards clients from the owner and all staff of the hotel. We felt like home and there was nothing impossible.
- Really nice hotel in the middle of the small medieval village of Rupit. The food we had at the hotel asset dinner and breakfast was above or expectations. The service was more than welcoming. Stone walls, old church and bridge at a couple of minutes walking distance. Great local food and pastry can be found at the small shops in the area
Absolutely outstanding hotel!!! Magic town. The staff were wonderful. So helpful!!! I left
My passport behind and they delivered it back to me
In person the next day!!! Incredible place! Thanks you very much!
- Owners were very kind and helpful. Breakfast was great with fresh fruit and juice and even served fried eggs.
Hostal Sant Marçal
Offering pleasant views, each room has a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms have a balcony.Set next to Brugent River and surrounded by forest, Hostal Sant Marçal has bar and a restaurant.The beautiful medieval town of Besalú is 40 minutes’ drive from the guest house and Banyoles Lake is 28 mi away.Hiking, cycling or horse riding can be practiced nearby.
- The rooms are very comfortable and with heating system. The breakfast was fabulous, and the restaurant at the facilities has delicious food, in a cosy room with a fireplace. We were there in winter but I can imagine that, in the summer it is even more wonderful, because it has a pool and nice forest surrounding the space. Very good location in therms of being close to various villages of interest. Most important, the staff is super nice and the owner gave us precious travelling tips, which made our day!
- Amabilidad del personal, nos dejaron estar hasta tarde al día siguiente para poder ducharnos, es un sitio ideal para ir con mascotas y/o niños. Desayuno muy bueno, muy muy recomendable comer allí, hacen un menú muy muy bueno. También cenamos allí y tuvieron orquesta en directo, un plus que se agradece muchísimo, así no tienes que coger el coche para ir a otro lugar. Relación calidad precio excelente. Nada que ver con las fotos, muchísimo mejor. A nivel restauración (restaurante) , un 10.
- La piscina y la zona de juegos con camas elasticas es ideal para los niños. Todo el personal muy amable. El desayuno abundante y bueno
El agua caliente de la ducha
Buena predisposición para atender
- Très bon accueil. Excellent repas.Petit déjeuner très copieux.
Restaurant fonda giralt
Rooms at Restaurant Fonda Giralt feature a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom. Bicycles are also available for rent.You can find bars, supermarkets and restaurants within 2 minutes’ walk of the guest house.Restaurant Fonda Giralt is located just 30 minutes’ drive from both Girona and Olot. The beautiful beaches on the Costa Brava are less than 1 hour’s drive away.
- Ubicación perfecta, en pleno casco antiguo. El personal excelente, muy atentos. El desayuno de diez!! Y también ideal para cenar, buenos productos y muy bien de precio. Nos alojamos en éste hotel porque estábamos haciendo la ruta del carrilet, Olot – Girona, y se encuentra a mitad de recorrido. Nos guardaron las bicicletas en una garaje privado. Y el pueblo es muy bonito. Volveremos al hotel y al carrilet, experiencia 100% recomendable, para realizar en familia.
- El personal muy agradable y el trato familiar. Como estar en tu propia casa. Genial!
- El trato familiar q nos ofrecieron gente muy agradable, comida excepcional y con suficiente cantidad, sitio cómodo y limpio todas y cada una de las instalaciones del hostal , habitaciones perfectas y aprovechado el espacio al ser para una familia
- Tranquilitat, el menjar excelent, el tracta molt familiar
- El personal!!! Muy amables y dispuestos a ayudar en todo lo posible!!
Hostal La Vall
At the guesthouse, the rooms are equipped with a closet.A continental or vegetarian breakfast is available every morning at the property.Lloret de Mar is 28 miles from Hostal La Vall, while Girona is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was pretty good and the Parking was above-par.
- The staff were welcoming and friendly, we knew from the description that English wasn’t spoken. There is a restaurant on site, and the beds were comfortable. Breakfast you have some choices which is nice, mine was an omelette with toasted bread and a fresh tomato, also your choice of drink.
- Menjar molt bo i el tracte del personal excel.lent.
El personal era molt amable, i a mes, eran i parlaven catala, que cada vegada costa mes de trobar. A d,altres hotels has de parlar altres idiomes, perque no t,entenen.
En resum, et trobes molt be a l,hotel. Les instalacions son modestes, pero confortables, i la situacio, al mig de la vall del Llemena, insuperable.
- Excel.lent tracte del personal. Lloc net i amb instal.lacions noves.
Featuring exposed-stone walls, each heated room comes with a private bathroom. Towels and bed linen are provided. Guests also have access to a shared lounge and a terrace.Set in a popular area for hiking, the property can offer information about activities in the surroundings. Shops and restaurants can be found within a 5-minute walk.The town of Vic is 19 mi from the guest house. Olot can be reached in 50 minutes by car.
- The location and views were amazing – a huge choice of spectacular walks. Breakfast and dinner were lovely and the host couldn’t do enough. A few other nice restaurants in the village
- This place is amazing. The lady of the house (didn’t get a name) is so friendly and helpful. The food she served us was so tasty. The house itself is over 100 years old and has basic but clean rooms (ensuite). The fire was lighting and the smell and cosiness of it was amazing. The view from the two verandas we breathtaking. The town of Tavertat is charming and the drive/walk along the cliff top to see the waterfall was magical.
- Friendly, beautiful location, quiet, excellent food and plentiful, charming with stunning views.
- The ambience was brilliant, with the rustic walls and common dining and lounge areas well decorated and homely. The double room was large and comfy. Food was fantastic and the 3 course dinner not only great value but delicious.
- Fantastic retreat, amazing views, Lourdes was very friendly and accommodating.
All rooms at the Tarrés guest house feature a fan, satellite TV and a bathroom with hairdryer.Hostal Tarrés has a restaurant, open to the public, as well as a separate bar. Express check-in and check-out and personalized tourist reception are available at reception.A free garage is offered for bicycles at the Tarrés. Guests can enjoy cycling, fishing and hiking in a rural setting. Free parking is available nearby.
- Staff very friendly. Bar and restaurant down stairs.
- It is lovely having a roof terrace to spend some time relaxing
- Simple and clean hotel. Very nice staff and good location in Angles. Comfortable bed and super nice breakfast!
- Basic, but very nice and authentic hotel with everything one needs. The breakfast was great,everything very fresh and tasty!
- Near to town centre with bars and restaurant’s
Hostal Collsacabra’s heated rooms feature bold decor and include a TV. Bathrooms are either private or shared. Laundry facilities are also available.The property has a restaurant which offers traditional and contemporary, Mediterranean cuisine. Events can be catered for and there is also a cozy bar area.Luggage storage is provided at the Collsacabra, which also offers tourist information on the surrounding countryside and villages.Hostal Collsacabra has free public parking nearby and is 75 minutes’ drive from Girona and its airport. Central Barcelona is around 56 mi away.
- Good overnight stop on the Camino Catalan. Breakfast included is good value.
- El trato del personal excelente. Mucha amabilidad y cordialidad.
El trato del personal
Situación correcta para hacer excursiones en coche
La buena atención del personal.
La comodidad de la habitación aunque era pequeña.
- La comida muy buena!!El ambiente muy bueno y familiar
La Casa dels Poetes
Featuring stone walls and 16th and 17th-century furniture, the rooms at La Casa dels Poetes are each themed around a different poet. They come with satellite TV and an exercise bike, as well as a private bathroom with a bathrobe, slippers and a hydromassage shower.La Casa dels Poetes has an à la carte restaurant serving traditional Catalan food. The house has a gift shop, and there is a piano at the entrance.Olot is a 10-minute drive from the property, and Girona and Figueres are both around 45 minutes’ drive away. You can drive to the French border in just under an hour.
- Los detalles de la habitacion, bollitos y albornoces. La habitación era muuuuuy acogedora y se agradecía que se estuviera calentito.
- En general todo está bastante bien. Está todo muy bien conservado y limpio y el pueblo es precioso.
- La habitación es increíble la decoración y complementos son fantásticos
- Me gustó la tranquilidad y diseño del sitio. La habitación está decorada con gusto. Es fresquita y amplia. Había leído algún comentario sobre la falta de puerta en el baño pero en la nuestra no fue así. Todo estaba muy limpio. En la nevera había una gran bandeja de fruta fresca y de calidad y sobre la cama unos pétalos. Una mesa romántica para una cena en pareja aunque la comida la lleves tú. El restaurante de abajo es muy rico. Las sabanas muy limpias y de algodón blanco, que es como me gustan. El baño muy grande y espacioso. Con detalles curiosos como la ducha de hidromasaje y unas pesas en un soporte de la pared por si quieres tonificar un poco. Este detalle me hizo gracia. Por la mañana se oyen los pájaros y la calle no tiene apenas circulación por lo que invita al relax en un pueblo realmente muy bonito y cuidado.
- Era para mis padres y el trato y la habitación han venido encantados
Hostal Can Massot
Heated rooms feature a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a bath or shower. Spacious superior rooms also have a living room with a sofa and some feature a terrace.The restaurant serves breakfast, set lunch menus, dinner and snacks.Luggage storage is offered and there is a tour desk, where staff can provide information on the surrounding area and arrange taxis to the airport. The property has a free garage for bicycles, a reservation in advance is needed.Arbucies is 19 mi from the property.
- the beds verw super comfy, the shower big and with great pressure of water, all clean, smelled nice, looked new, details in the room as a guide, books…we just loved it. The decoration is also very nice, it felt like home.
- Price was incredibly good (off-season), the owners were very friendly and accomodating. Central location and easy to find, they cook some really incredible food as well. Bathroom was good, bed was very comfortable, room well laid out. Fantastic place to stop by while away from the big cities. If you’re following the Ruta del Carillet, stop by here!
The 4th generation running this family enterprise with Love in Anglés, only 20 min. from Gerona, is the sweet and attentive couple Xavier & Angeles, who in spite of our late arrival, welcomed us in as the warm hosts they are, after our long exhausting day of travel. Well informed, we were brought to our room, where all needs were met, and the great bed gave us the needed rest.
Perfect small bathroom, great shower. Much variety possible for breakfast in the public area.
We wholeheartedly recommend Hostal Can Massot for any type of traveller!
Very attentive, polite and friendly
Excellent breakfast and meals in the restaurant; delicious and great value. Traditional Catalan cuisine, lovingly prepared with top quality ingredients.
The room was small but very cosy, with a comfortable bed
I really liked the decoration, both in the room and the rest of the property. There is a sitting room with a fireplace and sofas adjoining the restaurant.
The property doesn’t have its own parking area, but we parked easily in the next street.
The family who own and operate this hotel are celebrating their 103rd year in this beautiful small town……that’s 4 continuous generations! They are lovely people and make all their guests feel right at home….
A big bonus for me was they spoke excellent English…and took the time to chat with me.
Amolls Restaurant i Habitacions
Amolls Restaurant offers breakfast and a daily changing menu for lunch and dinner. It specializes in homemade Catalan dishes, and can also provide packed lunches.The center of the town of Olot is just one mile away, while the San Roque Business Park is just 1,000 feet away. The C-152 main road is 650 feet away, and the property has free on-site parking.
- The owner was super friendly and the room was cheap and super clean and nice! We only stayed one night, but I would definitely recommend it to others!
- The bed and bathroom were perfect and we didn’t expect to have breakfast included, so that was a plus.
- Very kind people, although English was not spoken only by a daughter they made sure she was available to help us.
- The owners are extremely hospitable and the facility is impeccably clean! My visit was in winter, the room has a very effective heater and a shower that runs hot water.
- The little free breakfast available at any time. Clean and familiar place.
Top Guest Houses In Les Planes D’hostoles Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Les Planes d’Hostoles Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Les Planes d’Hostoles Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Les Planes d’Hostoles Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!