10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Les Olives Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Les Olives Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Les Olives Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Les Olives Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Les Olives Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Les Olives Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Les Olives Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Les Olives Catalonia:
123ole Can Portell
Featuring kitsch décor, this house offers a terrace, hammocks and outdoor lounging beds. Set in a restored 16th-century farm, this rustic accommodations has a shared lounge with a TV. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property.Each unique bedroom has a seating area, heating and a private bathroom with a shower.The dining area features exposed stone walls. This bed and breakfast offers dinner or packed lunches upon request.The property has free private parking. AP7 Motorway is 6.2 mi away.
Amazing villa in authentic style with a nice private pool and garden, great for children to play and for parents to relax. Freindly hosts, delicious breakfast, spacious and nicely decorated rooms – can only recommend. Very peaceful and quiet.
If you are Ok to drive up to 1h can be a great base to explore all of northern Catalonia and Costa Brava.
- La decoración es exquisita, el personal atento y la dueña Debbie encantadora, uno se siente como en casa y nos dio mucha pena irnos! Volveremos!
- La habitación es tal como sale en las fotografías aunque faltaba algo de limpieza, acogedora y original. El desayuno es muy bueno.
- El gran jardín y la cantidad de colores por toda la estancia,te transportas a un lugar de ensueño muy peculiar.
Un lugar con encanto. Es acogedor, cómodo y fascinante, para quedarse mas tiempo, pues hay mucho por descubrir y disfrutar del lugar.
Debbie atiende muy bien ya desde antes de llegar y nos sentimos cómodos y felices de disfrutar de cada detalle.
No solo su bellísima decoración, hay espacio en el verde, libros, sitios para descansar o para caminar, mi hijo encontró música e instrumentos.., no alcanzamos a mas, pero seguro que volveremos.
- Amazing villa in authentic style with a nice private pool and garden, great for children to play and for parents to relax. Freindly hosts, delicious breakfast, spacious and nicely decorated rooms – can only recommend. Very peaceful and quiet.
Imma Guest house
All rooms are equipped with an oven, microwave, a coffee machine, a shower, a hair dryer and a closet. The rooms include air conditioning and a flat-screen TV, and some accommodations at the guesthouse have a pool view. All guest rooms will provide guests with a private bathroom.You can play ping pong at Imma Guest house.Lloret de Mar is 27 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- The appartement and the pool was nice and clean. Good place to stay with children. Imma is a very nice and friendly host.
- Great decoration and the fireplace was a plus for sure!! The tranquillity and the liberty to come and go whenever we like. Ideal for couples. The hostess was incredible, offering help all the time and responding to our demands ASAP.
- Very spacious, quiet, private space; kind, thoughtful host; excellent facilities ie well-stocked kitchen, fridge, laundry, easy parking, wi-fi, close to supermarket, stores
- La atención De Inma, además de lo estupendo del alojamiento
- Appartement très agréable, bien décoré, bien équipé y compris en jeux pour les enfants, superbe terrasse, environnement calme
Hostal Mas Ferrer
Each simply decorated room at Hostal Mas Ferrer comes with a private bathroom with free toiletries. Rooms have a wardrobe, desk and some have a TV. Bed linen and towels are also provided.Hostal Mas Ferrer features a restaurant with a large dining hall serving traditional dishes and you can find a selection of shops and supermarkets at Cornellà del Terri, 4 minutes’ drive away.The Lake of Banyoles is a 15-minute drive from the Hostal Mas Ferrer. You can drive to Salt in 15 minutes by car and Girona Costa Brava Airport is 16 mi away.Free Wi-Fi and free luggage storage are provided.
- A pleasantly appointed and spacious family room, a nice bar-with good quality local produce (eg cava), which also served fresh croissants and excellent coffee in the morning. The restaurant was also popular with the locals!
- This hotel is just amazing when you travel in that region and want to save some money. There’s a bus stop just across the road, very convenient.
- L’entrepà de l’esmorzar molt bo, el pa molt cruixent.
- Solo nos quedamos 1 noche, cumple las expectativas, limpio, cama cómoda y ducha con buena presión. Llegamos a las 3 de la mañana y nos fuimos a las 11 de la mañana, correcto. Nos dejamos la mochila y nos la enviaron contra reembolso el día siguiente.
- La cama era correcta y estaba límpio. La mosquitera en la ventana
At the guesthouse, each room is equipped with a desk and a flat-screen TV.Girona is 13 miles from Pensio Fluvia. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 19 miles from the accommodation.
- close to the old town and Salvador Dali’s places, clean place, friendly staff,
- When we booked this facility we had in mind to be closer to the nature and away from the city centre. We haven’t been in Girona before, so it was rather a lottery for us. We generally have had very positive experience in rural parts of Spain in the past. Likewise, the owner, the lady was a nice person and wanted to be helpful to us.
- Total nette Pension. Sehr sauber. Sehr dem Gast zugewandt.
- El personal es muy atento, y muy bueno, la cena estaba muy buena y el desayuno era un bocadillo muy grande y muy bueno
- Останавливалась на одну ночь. Была проездом на машине. Номер был отличный, с видом на чьи-то огороды! И там было так тихо и спокойно, что я проспала все будильники! Все удобства на этаже, просторная душевая.
Pensio l’Avi Pep
Featuring tiled floors and light wood furniture, all rooms are heated and have a TV. They are available with private or shared bathroom facilities.L’Avi Pep guest house has a bar. The restaurant serves Catalan cuisine and has a terrace. A la carte and set menus are offered.You can play table tennis, and the tour desk offers a ticket service. Figueres and Girona Airport are within a 25-minute drive away.
- La comida del restaurante era buenísima. Se agradece mucho tener algo así justo en la puerta. La situación era ideal para aquellos que prefieran estar algo retirados de la costa para dormir
- Era ideal para lo que yo queria sitio muy tranquilo sin rruidos de petardos me senti muy agusto con mi mascota ..el trato personal como en familia .. volveré..
- Vriendelijke ontvangst. Eenvoudige kamer met gezamenlijk douche/wc. Een echt Catalaans restaurant naast.
- Alojamiento económico y sencillo, perfectamente ubicado para realizar el GR-1 y con un buen restaurante en el mismo edificio (no son gestionados por la misma persona). La habitación que nos dieron era espaciosa.
- Está todo muy limpio. Es sencillo, pero tiene todo lo básico para estar a gusto. Me encanta el detalle del kit de higiene personal, así no hace falta llevar el gel.
Sprint Casa Fonda
Each bright room at Sprint Casa Fonda has a TV, desk, and heating. There is a sink in the room and guests have access to a shared bathroom.A restaurant service is available upon request and depending on the number of guests. You will find common areas where you can play table football and pool.The surrounding Pla de l’Estany is ideal for cycling and canoeing. There are several walking routes nearby.Girona and its airport can be reached in 35 minutes by car. The Costa Brava’s beaches are approximately 37 mi away.
- The facilities were great and provided everything we needed for a successful training camp.
- A very interesting place to stay! really enjoyed my time there.
- Good price for fair facilities; Good staff and fantastic location
- Perfect!thank you Jordi,everything beautiful and comfortable,thank you for the useful information and nice familiar atmosphere ,we felt like home!
- One of the co-managers was extremely friendly and helpful. We loved the facilities – tea area, kitchen, balcony – great bonus. We enjoyed the slightly quirky decor and the room was clean and comfortable. Highly recommended.
Hostal Can Blanco
The Can Blanco has simple bedrooms with sinks. All rooms have shared bathrooms. Enjoy meals in the traditional restaurant which serves a great selection of seafood prepared in a characteristic, Catalan way. Later, head to the bar and socialize with other guests of the Can Blanco as well as the locals.Spend a day on the Costa Brava beaches, just 20 minutes from the Can Blanco. You can also visit the nearby town of Figueres where the famous Dali museum is located.
- enjoying personal space though small, was good enough for the money paid
- Great price, and really nice staff. They were kind, helpful and attentive. It was perfect for my overnight visit while just passing through.
- Friendly staff, the food in the bar/restaurant was good, with a good choice and cheap
- I like that I had my own room, with a balcony…that was accessible to the other rooms, whick freaked me out..
- Excellent buffet breakfast costs 10 euros but is worth it if you like good food.
Hostal Nou de Crespià
Each bright, attractive room at Hostal Nou de Crespià has rustic décor and features such as exposed stone walls. All rooms have free Wi-Fi, a private bathroom and heating.Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast and a range of Catalan cuisine for dinner at Hostal Nou de Crespià. There is also a charming lounge area with a fireplace and a library.The surrounding region is ideal for cycling, hiking and horse riding. Girona, Olot and the Garrotxa Volcanic Zone are 16 mi away, while Figueres and Besalú are just 9.3 mi away. The beaches at L’Escala and Roses can be reached in 35 minutes by car.
- the cheeses and ham were excellent and there was great variety of breakfast choices
- Very charming hosts and quick to change our room when requested. The first room on offer was rather small and the iron frame bed was too short for my American husbandwho is 6.1feet tall. We were given a larger room with longer twin beds which were very comfortable. Dinner was delicious and breakfast, though basic, was good too.
- Homemade pastries at breakfast ; lovely home-cooked evening meal on request ; beautiful old house in idyllic countryside .The owners are very friendly and helpful and suggested visits to very beautiful mediaeval towns. A very peaceful and romantic break .
- Very nice accommodations, the breakfast have a nice quality and variety of food, the nature around the house and the friendly behavior from the staff.
- Beautiful spot in the country side but you must have a car to get there and a part is gravel road. The room was very nice decorated and with the beautiful garden just outside, which you are free to use together with the pool.
Montjuic Bed & Breakfast
All the bright, air-conditioned rooms are decorated in elegant, soft tones. They include a pleasant seating area with a sofa and satellite TV. They also come with a private terrace with great views. Free Wi-Fi is also available.A daily home-made breakfast is served in the dining room using organic products. The popular cafés and restaurants of Plaça Independencia are 15 minutes’ walk away.Staff at reception will give you more information about what the area has to offer. The property organizes activities such as cycling tours.The Costa Brava Girona Airport is about 30 minutes away by car. Free parking is available on site at the guest house.
- Beautiful place to stay, it feels very special. Lots of little touches. And the staff couldn’t do enough for you.
The staff and the owners were really lovelyvery friendly
The views from the property were magnificent
The only thing I would say is if you are not very mobile you would have to have taxis to and from property but taxis are very frequent to and from the main town
If you are mobile there isa lovely short-cut to the town down some steps and the walk is really nice and you can always get a taxi back up
- Great B&B in Girona, situated on Montjuic, which is a small mountain which overlooks the City. It has great views of the town from the neat back yard, which has outside seating, a small self-serve bar and great plunge pool. Our room was spacious and clean. Carmen is a great host and serves an excellent breakfast featuring homemade and local products.
Views lovely. Pool very welcome and not too salty. Hosts at the property very friendly and helpful and gave very good restaurant recommendations.
Lovely to have a small kitchen to make tea/coffee. Also great that alcohol was available on an honesty basis so able to have a nightcap!
- The location is a bit far from town but steps down the hill make it easy to get to and from, The room was quiet and dark. The common facilities were open and airy as well as ascetically pleasing.
The rooms are decorated with antique-style furniture. Many have original stone walls, and all have heating.During the summer, breakfast is served on the terrace. In winter, it is served in the charming dining room. There is a bar service, and guests can relax in the garden.Pensió Bellmirall offers easy access to all of Girona’s main sights, including the Art Museum and the Arab Baths. The Bellmirall has a tour desk, and there is free public parking nearby.
- Very quaint and atmospheric , lovely to hear the cathedral bells. Breakfast set up at the lovely patio .
- Bed was very comfortable. Great breakfast until 11 am. The hotel is within the city walls, close to the cathedral and the restaurants.
- What a lovely spot, right in the heart of the old town, with a beautiful courtyard for breakfast and super-friendly staff.
- Beautiful building, kind and caring staff. Very nice room
- Friendly staff. Very attractive building and decor. Great breakfast. Very central but quiet.
Top Guest Houses In Les Olives Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Les Olives Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Les Olives Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Les Olives Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!