10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Les Iglésies Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Les Iglésies Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Les Iglésies Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Les Iglésies Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Les Iglésies Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Les Iglésies Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Les Iglésies Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Les Iglésies Catalonia:
Each attractive room at Casa Masover has simple décor with wooden ceilings and furnishings. There is free Wi-Fi, heating and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a range of traditional Catalan cuisine in the Masover’s restaurant.Offering a beautiful setting in the Lleida Pyrenees, Casa Masover has an ideal setting for hiking, rafting, horse riding and cycling. Aigüestortes i Estany de Sant Maurici National Park can be reached in an hour by car.El Pont de Suert is less than 25 mi from the Masover, while Lleida is approximately 2 hours’ drive away.
Very welcoming hosts, warm assistance whenever approached. Nice and clean.
Family operated restaurant with good menu selection. Dinner was excellent, tasty and very good value. Very good and tasty breakfast served. Overall very well, – meeting and exceeding what you might expect in the rural environment / house.
- Very beautiful secluded locations, very nice place. Despite the language barrier, they could not have been more helpful
- La verdad que solo lo disfrutamos para dormir, ya que por la mañana teniamos una carrera en Barruera, asi que tampoco desayunamos en el hotel. Por gentileza de la hija, nos preparó unos bocadillos. Así que fue una estancia corta pero correcta.
- La situació de la casa és inmillorable, en mig de muntanya i la granja d’ animals pels més petits es perfecte.
- EL TRATO DEL PERSONAL Y LA COMIDA QUE FUE MAGNIFICA .
- Very welcoming hosts, warm assistance whenever approached. Nice and clean.
The family-run Hostal Canigó has bright, heated rooms with private bathrooms and cable TV. Triple rooms have a private balcony. Free Wi-Fi is also available.The Canigó has a breakfast room and a TV lounge. There is free on-site ski storage and parking for bicycles. The guest house’s tour desk provides information about nearby places of interest and the best local restaurants.
- The breakfast was the best one on my trip.The owner was successful in making a good atmosphere like nice and quiet music while having the first class breakfast. Thank you
relation quality price is excellent!
personnel, we always to talked to the same woman, was excellent! very friendly.
breakfast is worth it, take it, but you need to announce it one day in advance.
the room was very clean and quiet.
- Excellent host. Very helpful and made sure we were very happy with our stay.
- Such a nice place; a real gem. Great value. The owner very pleasant and helpful. Accommodation spotlessly clean and very comfortable. The breakfast is well worth taking, quite superb, and the dining room is terrific and peaceful. There is a bar restaurant next door which served good food and wine at modest prices.
- Very warm and cozy environment. Concha, the receptionist and manager was very dedicated and attentive at all time.
Views of the mountain, river or garden are featured in certain rooms. Rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for skiing and cycling. Baqueira-Beret is 21 mi from Casa Teresina, while Vielha is 24 mi away.
- Great place in a wonderful location. The owner was a really hospitable and interesting guy. He gave us an upgrade for a very small price.
- The staff were extremely friendly and Robert is a magnificent host.
- Roberto was an amazing host! There aren’t many restaurants near by but he prepared meals for us daily and they were all delicious and a wonderful sampling of the local cuisine! He also had maps and suggested hiking trails all of which were lovely and exactly what we were looking for. If you want a relaxing pampered stay this is the place to be. The bar attached is never too loud but always open if you need a drink or snack. Our stay here was all we could have asked for and more!
La excelente amabilidad y atención de Robert, con su charla después de cenar sobre la historia de la Vall Fosca, lugares a visitar, caminatas y consejos varios.
Fabulosos desayunos, comidas y cenas en la que podías repetir lo que quisieras, de su atención mesa por mesa de si todo iba a nuestro gusto. Precios muy competitivos. El resto de empleados muy trabajadores y correctos.
Fui para el festival de senderismo de la Vall fosca, y Robert nos hizo de guía en dos actividades y fue estupendo.
Me hice daño haciendo senderismo en el festival y el trato tanto de los organizadores como de Robert en la casa rural fue excepcional.
Sin duda repetiré el año que viene!! 😀
- El millor, el tracte, l’atenció al client, que de seguida se sent incorporat a un ambient compartit: la cerveseta al carrer, mirar qui passa i qui s’asseu, comentar la jugada… El menjar que no cansa, ben fet, productes de qualitat. La disposició de tothom a fer-t’ho fàcil. L’assessorament de rutes, camins i passejades… Aneu-hi, no queden gaires racons així.
Fonda Can Fasersia
Featuring bright, spacious rooms with private balcony, the Fonda Can Fasersia is surrounded by charming paved alleys and located directly opposite the famous Daldo Square. Guests can make use of a shared kitchen and dining area.Make the most of the hotel’s services and its privileged location to explore the fantastic mountainous landscapes.Use the Free Wi-Fi to plan hiking and cycling routes, visit the tour desk to make arrangements, and go on all-day excursions with a packed lunch from the Can Fasersia. The hotel can organize activities, such as horse riding, quad biking and paintballing.
- Great location for exploring the fantastic roads around that part of the Pyrenees
- Location in the town, interesting historic building that’s not been modernise much and spoilt
- The place has a bit of a hostel feeling (albeit with a private bedroom), but that obviously holds for the price as well. Good breakfast included.
- Great value for money, very nice manager, good breakfast. Returned again on the wat down from the mountains.
- Lovely location and view across the river in a quirky guesthouse with its own restaurant. 10 minute walk from the railway station and on the edge of the town. Breakfast included.
Albergue La Coma
You will find a shared lounge at the property. Each room includes a private bathroom.Breakfast includes fresh baked bread delivered daily, pastries, fruit, cured meats, cheese, jam, butter, tomatoes, yogurt, cereal, milk, juice, tea and coffee.Ski storage is also available at Albergue La Coma.Santa María de Taüll Church is 1,000 feet from Albergue La Coma, while Sant Climent de Taüll is 350 feet from the property.
- the stuff was nice, it’s great to have a restaurant on site with a discount for guests, the location is amazing, the room is very clean
- Great location, friendly staff, nice alpine chalet feel with nice paintings on the walls. Shared kitchen is very handy and an excellent restaurant downstairs with 10% discount for residents. Set in a lovely little village and only 10 mins from the start of most hikes.
- very nice place, great location, friendly staff, good breakfast 🙂 I would definitely come back
- Spectacular location in a beautiful mountain village. A short walk from two must-see Romanesque churches. Very helpful and friendly staff.
- Taull is a very pretty village and the hostel is in a good location with great views. Our room was clean and comfortable with good ensuite facilities, and was more like a hotel than a hostel. The restaurant below, served very good food at a reasonable price, and all the staff ( in particular Jasmine ,whose English was excellent !) were so friendly and helpful, they made us feel very welcome .We really enjoyed our stay here.
The Pey has a restaurant which serves characteristic Catalan food and specializes in grilled meats. It has a terrace and there is also a café which serves toast and salad during the day.The Pey Hostal has a ski storage facility for guests. There is also a tour desk where staff can provide information about what to see and do in the Catalan Pyrenees.The guest house is located on the edge of the Aigüestortes i Estany de Sant Maurici National Park, which is a popular destination for hiking and mountain biking.
- Well located near the park entrance, and good restaurant at the hotel
- Nice serviced breakfast and nice hosting. Free parking lot. Near the national park.
- Dining at the restaurant was excellent. Proximity to the taxi service to the park made it the ideal location. Also all the local walking paths made the area a great place to visit.
- The restaurant was awesome for dinner! Great food! The breakfast not so great…I think we had high expectations after the dinner and they had a great beer selection. Location for access to the park was also perfect, other than that there is nothing really in this town.
- Great location very clean and comfortable and as it was the night of the fire festival I was at ground zero to see the torch runners pass by, but it was also ground zero for the fiesta afterward.
All heated rooms at the Vilaspasa have a private balcony with country views. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer. Rooms feature wooden floors and wooden beam ceilings.The Vilaspasa Hotel is a 30-minute drive from Boí Taüll Ski Resort and the Aigüestortes National Park.The hotel has a bar and a simple breakfast is available. Packed lunches and special diet menus are available on request.There is a TV lounge with a peat fire, a games room, and a summer terrace with great views. The hotel offers a laundry service and has a tour desk.
- The property is lovely and the location is perfect. The guest rooms are renovated but the character of the house unspoiled. The owner is absolutely charming, she speaks several languages and is a fantastic cook and very caring. We are vegetarians which is often hard luck in Spain, but she cooked a fantastic meal for us. The cleanliness impeccable.
La casa en general preciosa, auténtica. Muy limpia y silenciosa, con mucha luz y unas vistas magníficas.
Mercedes, la dueña de la casa rural, muy atenta cuando le pregunté por el lugar y alrededores.
- Encantadora casa rural con pocas habitaciones, sencillas pero limpias y muy acogedoras, en un pueblo muy pequeño a unos 10 minutos de Pont de Suert. Ideal para desconectar y disfrutar de la naturaleza. Muy cerca de una de las entradas del Parc Nacional d’Aigüestortes. A destacar la dueña, Mercè, un encanto de mujer que hace todo lo posible para que estés a gusto y es además una excelente cocinera ( cenamos estupendamente ahí los dos días y tuvimos la suerte de que preparó su especialidad, unos riquísimos buñuelos de patata). El desayuno además de completo y buenísimo, servido en una pequeña terraza con grandes vistas. Recomendable todo con los ojos cerrados 🙂
- Los desayunos y las cenas, con platos variados cada día y preparados con productos de la zona, hecho todo por ellas. Las vistas donde desayunávamos, la buena música de la cena, la tranquilidad y calma de la zona. Por supuesto el trato recibido de la dueña, siempre pendiente que no nos faltara nada.
Desayuno y cena buenísimo todo preparado en el momento
The spacious rooms at Hostal Fondevila have simple décor and tiled floors. Some rooms have a balcony and all have a bathroom with basic toiletries. A hairdryer is available from reception.The Fondevila’s restaurant serves homemade Catalan cuisine, including grilled meats and fresh local produce. There is also an informal café-bar.The guest house is located in the Boí Valley, known for its Romanesque churches. Busses to the region’s main town, Vielha, stop just 150 feet away. Free parking is offered on site.
- The situation in the main road but also near the center
- Por el precio que pague no se puede pedir mucho mas, si es verdad que a lo mejor el colchón podría estar mejor e igual que el desayuno. Pero para hacer una escapada rápida de una o dos noches para visitar el Parc Nacional a un precio económico, ya hace su papel.
- La atención por parte de Rosa en todo momento, al igual que Pau que hicieron cuanto demandamos y mucho más. Mi pareja se lesionó el tobillo y hasta nos dejaron una muleta. Nos trasladaron en coche y toda serie de detalles para agradecer muchísimo.
- Bonne situation, personnel très gentil et accueillant
The Bouquet’s country-style rooms have characteristic wooden beams and floors. They all include central heating, a TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Homemade Mediterranean food is served in El Bouquet’s restaurant. In summer, guests can enjoy barbecues and drinks on the terrace. Staff at El Bouquet can also prepare packed lunches, ideal when exploring the surrounding area.When the weather permits, outdoor activities include tennis and minigolf and there is a children’s playground.The churches of the Boi Valley, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, are within 1.2 mi of the Bouquet. Aiguestortes i Estany de Sant Maurici National Park is less than 2.5 mi away.
- Beautiful surroundings with good hiking opportunities, nice park for the kids to play in, very good food.
- They upgraded our room to an appartment which made our lifes much easier. The service was impecable and the breakfast was very good. The food at the restaurant is a must in the valley.
- The food at the hotel’s restaurant was excellent. Good portions too. It is high above the Vall de Boí and the views and fall colors were spectacular. Also, several good hiking trails are nearby.
- Los colchones de látex, eran comodisimos. Y la comida expectacular
- La amabilidad de la propietaria, llegamos este fin de semana antes de tiempo y nos dejó instalarnos, de hecho nos dejó elegir habitación. La ubicación es excelente, cercano a las pistas de Boi taul, las habitaciones son a ojeadores y el desayuno muy bueno. Excelente relación calidad precio.
Pensió i Apartaments la Bordeta
The Bordeta’s rooms and apartments are bright and feature simple décor with wooden flooring. Each has heating and a TV. Apartments offer spacious seating areas, balconies and kitchenettes.Guests can make use of the Pensió’s bar and terrace, which overlooks the surrounding valley. A daily breakfast is served in the guest house’s restaurant.The property has rooms and apartments available.The area surrounding the guest house is ideal for activities such as hiking and Aigues Tortes National Park is just 10 minutes’ drive away. The Boi Taüll Ski Resort is also just 10 minutes from the Bordeta.
- Nice location in El Valle de Boi, great for hiking.
- Quait and nice place. The bed is very good. We like the restaurant “La Bordeta” very much.
- Apartament molt correcte. Destacar el lloc. Molt cèntric. A tocar de l’hermita de st. Climent.
- La situació és excel.lent a pocs metres de Sant Climent de Taüll. Té un forn de pà el costat.
- El personal era encantador, tuvimos un trato excelente y calidad precio estupendo
Top Guest Houses In Les Iglésies Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Les Iglésies Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Les Iglésies Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Les Iglésies Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!