10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Les Borges del Camp Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Les Borges del Camp Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Les Borges del Camp Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Les Borges del Camp Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Les Borges del Camp Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Les Borges del Camp Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Les Borges del Camp Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Les Borges Del Camp Catalonia:
Les Velles Escoles
Les Velles Escoles features a large lounge with a fireplace where guests can relax. Drinks can also be enjoyed on the hotel’s terrace.The restaurant at Les Velles serves Mediterranean cuisine prepared by chef Moises Adell Odena. The bar offers light refreshments, as well as a choice of board games and TV.Port Aventura Theme Park is just 25 minutes from Les Velles Escoles by car. The hotel is also 15 minutes from Reus Airport.
- Home made dinner was excellent! With glass of wine it was wonderful end of trip.
- Les Velles Escoles felt like a home away from home. The host and her son were warm and welcoming. We particularly enjoyed returning each night to our bottle of red wine and a delicious meal. We were very sad to leave.
- Everything was perfect! Local kitchen – perfect! Beautifully designed rooms in old school of the small village – perfect! Nicest host ever met – perfect! 🙂
Our stay at Les Velles Escoles was an excellent experience!
The owner was very friendly, the room cozy and charming, the food was great!
Would definitely recommend!!!
- Unfortunately our car broke down but the owner and her son were always happy to help us, very friendly people and a great stay
Functional rooms at the Oklahoma have parquet floors and a wardrobe, as well as a TV and a private bathroom with shower. Free WiFi is available in all rooms. Bed linen and towels are included. Rooms are cleaned daily.Central Salou and Port Aventura Themed Park are within 20 minutes by car. Reus Airport is 2.5 mi away, while Tarragona city is 8.7 mi away.
- Man at desk was very happy and helpful. Very little English there but he tried his best to help us as much as possible. Standard hostel facilities and value for money
It was very good value for your money the room was small but this is what you expect in a hostel that was very cheap.
The room had a window in it which you could open and a fan on the ceiling there was a bar of soap and shampoo in the bathroom which you often do not get in this type of accommodation the location is quite nice and it is not that far from the city centre.
The room was nice and clean the bed was comfortable and the shower was good.
The owner is very friendly so all in all it is a good place to stay.
- Air conditioning is good with in the room. Communicating with the host using Google Translate 🙂
- Room and bathroom was nice and clean, free parking on the street. Not far into the centre.
Calidad precio perfecto.
Att de 10 desde el primer momento, habitación con tv, aire acondicionado, baño dentro de la habitación. La verdad que cumple con calidad precio al 100%. Repetiremos seguro. A 12 min de port aventura
Hostal Restaurant Populetus
Each room here has a TV and private bathroom with a hairdryer.At Hostal Restaurant Populetus you will find a garden, meeting facilities, a shared lounge and a games room. The property offers free parking.There are opportunties for hiking in the area, and Montsant Nature Reserve is 3.1 mi awayYou can drive to Cartoixa d’Escaladei, a 12th-century monastery, in 15 minutes. Reus Airport is 24 mi away.
Authentic Priorat accommodation in the heart of the village. The most amazing restaurant with an excellent selection of wines. Breakfast is not buffet, but fairly enough and good.
The owners (and personnel) are very welcoming and helpful. They only speak Spanish and Catalan, but that just adds to the charm of the location.
- This is a great place to stay. Clean, basic, friendly staff, amazing breakfast.
- Very friendly Staff, however with limited knowledge of English. Very good breakfast. Room with basic facilities but all we needed.
- The welcome was excellent and the staff took care to understand what we would like. The patron’s own wine was great.
- L’esmorzar és molt abundant. El personal un tracte molt amable.
- Authentic Priorat accommodation in the heart of the village. The most amazing restaurant with an excellent selection of wines. Breakfast is not buffet, but fairly enough and good.
All rooms on the second floor come with private bathrooms and a shared living room.The rooms on the third floor come with a shared bathroom and a shared living room and a terrace. Towels and linen are provided. All shared living rooms and the communal lounge on the ground floor come with a TV. Extras include a fan.The restaurant serves breakfast and dinner and offers local cuisine with seasonal products. At Fonda Toldra guests will also find a bar.Shops can be found within 650 feet from Fonda Toldra. Montsant Natural Park is 12 mi from the property, while Tarragona center is 31 mi away. Reus Airport is 30 mi away. Free public parking is possible at a location nearby.
- Owner of Fonda Toldra was very profesional and frendly. Food was good and tasty. Thank you!!!!
- Very very quiet village, very good cycling location (almost no cars on the road & perfect surfaces), impressive scenery, good walking in the area. Hotel kindly allowed us to store our bikes in their garage.
- La ubicacion y la amabilidad del personal y dueña.
- Almuerzo excelente y super cómoda la cama, un trato personal excelente también.
- LE REPAS DU SOIR, TRES BIEN; GENTILLESSE ET CALME, mais bon, c’est la vallée du silence !!
Rooms at the guest house have a functional design, with simple wooden furniture and tiled floors. They all include a private bathroom with amenities, flat-screen TV, air conditioning and a balcony.The Portomar’s restaurant serves homemade meals and has an outdoor terrace. A wide range of restaurants and lively bars can be found in the surrounding streets.Hostal Portomar is located in Salou center, 800 feet from Torre Vella Tower. Busses to PortAventura Theme Park and Reus Airport stop on the seafront, a 5-minute walk away. Free parking can be found nearby.
- Good value for money. Very clean and fresh, newly refurbished rooms. Quiet and peaceful. Location near the train station and further away from the noisy tourist area.
- Light, clean, colorful – and the really nice check-in lady
- very clean,spacious hostel. With friendly staff. Had a reasonably priced breakfast and was good portion size too. thank you to the staff for making our night enjoyable and comfortable.
- The host was very friendly and welcoming. The food and accommodation was excellent
- Clean and comfortable room for great value. Very friendly and helpful staff! Will definitely stay again when we come back.
Residència Universitària Sant Joan
Each simple room at Residència Universitària Sant Joan has air conditioning, a desk and a private bathroom.Shops, bars and cafés can be found in the streets surrounding the Sant Joan. Reus’ main square, Plaça del Mercadal, is less than 10 minutes’ walk away.Reus Airport is a 15-minute drive from the residence and regular buses leave from nearby Avinguda de Sant Jordi Avenue. Trains to central Barcelona take just over 90 minutes.
- staff friendly, little hard to find at first as built on side of a church, no problems once in. Things were basic but clean and comfortable,
The central location
The shops nearby
Ferrari land just a 15m drive
Typical Spanish city
- The place had a very friendly feel and it was really clean.
- Simple room in university accommodation. Very clean, quiet, good air con. Location is handy to everything and beside the central market. 5 min walk to train station
- Location, dining room, panoramic windows, air conditioning
Hostal Santa Teresa
All heated rooms at the Santa Teresa guest house have a private bathroom with a shower. There is a work desk and fan.One child under 5 years old stays free, when using existing bedding.Reus Airport is 3.1 mi from the guest house, and Tarragona’s Mediterranean beaches are just 9.3 mi away. The Santa Teresa offers free entrance to Reus’ Antoni Gaudí Center.
- The staff was really friendly and helpful throughout the stay, the location is great right in the city center and if you know where to look is pretty easy to find free parking spots nearby
- The staff were very helpful , friendly, and professional. Thanks for your help.
- The area is lovely ,plenty off things to do .lots off shops ,cafs, old buildings off interest beach we were told about 10 minutes on bus ,but unfortunately we didn’t get time as the train broke down .
Daily cleaning of room and could make other requests at any time.
Having a balcony
Use of a kitchen (even though basic) microwave and fridge-freezer
Wi Fi access
Friendly approachable staff
Friendly and helpful staff.
Great location in the centre of town and very close to public transport including the trains for Barcelona.
Modernista architecture and the Gaudí museum.
Residencia Ulloa’s simple rooms are equipped with a desk, and a fan. All include bed linen and towels.The residence’s large communal kitchen is equipped with an oven, microwave and dishwasher. There are shops, bars and restaurants within less than 5 minutes’ walk of Ulloa.The residence features an interior patio with a ping-pong table, a laundry room with coin-operated washing machines and a computer room.Tarragona’s La Pineda Beach is 9.3 mi away. PortAventura Theme Park is 6.2 mi from the property. Salou Beach is 17 minutes’ drive away and Cambrils Beach is 8.1 mi from the property.
- Great staff, very friendly and helpful, very clean and great location.
- For a budget traveller I couldn’t do better. Clean, attractive, comfortable, run by two friendly, kind women, who cook for and look after the students – as well as run the rest of it – as it’s mostly an upmarket student accommodation on other floors but very quiet. Easy walking distance from all the action. Had kitchen and 2 bathrooms between 5 rooms, but the others were empty so I had the whole floor to myself. Highly recommended.
- Wonderful welcoming staff. Clean and tidy place in an excellent location
- Let myself and son stay at very short notice, lovely place and welcoming people. I hope Maria liked the giraffe. Right in tbe middle of Reus away from the usual tourist seafront places. We got a genuine feel of Spain and will be coming back next month.
- I stayed for one night only. The manager was a very nice, helpful and smiling gentleman who swiftly took care of everything upon my arrival. The room was much better than i’d expected for the price i paid. Clean and shiny. i’m definitely going back to this place if i ever visit Reus again.
Heated rooms feature tiled floors and a TV. All have a balcony and a private bathroom comes with a bath tub and toiletries. Some rooms also have a sofa bed.Catalan cuisine is offered in the restaurant, which has à la carte and set menu options. There are 2 dining rooms, as well as a café-bar and a terrace.There is a tour desk and Reus Airport is 20 mi away. You can reach the beaches of Tarragona and Salou in just over 30 minutes.
- Had a good dinner at the restaurant. Nice people, very friendly, made us feel welcomed. Superb location for climbers.
- Family friendly lovely people of this lovely place!!!
- Nice and cozy hotel situated in the center of the town of Arboli. Small but comfortable room (extremely comfortable bed), very friendly staff, and great food served for breakfast. Great place to stay if you plan to explore Siurana (30 min drive) or the surrounding lake (Prades Siurana). Would definitely stay again
- Hotel in a lovely village close to areas for walking and exploring.
- El entorno natural, la amabilidad de la dueña, el hotel es muy cálido, el desayuno.
Mas La Trampa
Each heated, rustic room has beamed ceilings. All rooms have a fridge and a flat-screen TV.The center of La Selva del Camp can be reached in 10 minutes by foot. Guests receive discounts at a nearby spa.Staff can provide information on the surrounding Baix Camp region, including cycling and walking routes in the nearby Prades Mountains. Reus, Tarragona and the nearest beaches can be reached in 20 minutes by car.
- Very relaxed place where we felt at ease in a rustic setting
- W elcome greeting at arrival, relaxed style, made instantly at home within the spacious environment. Opportunity to meet with family and friends , to be part of a summer party.Discussed as to the evening meal, resulting in memorable feast of sea food with salad. The composition of the salad being fresh vegetables from the garden, crisp, colourful ,delicious. A tranquil , peaceful night , following on with a real Spanish breakfast. In all excellent value for money.
- Everything was great, room was cleaned every second day, lovely and attentive owners, location and building very nice
Great place. I arrived on a super quiet monday evening in november.
They served me very well in the restaurant, even though i was the only guest (plus some friends of the cook and the property’s cute cats and dog).
I enjoyed a very nice meal with local ingredients, and slept very well in the comfy bed. The room was spacious and furnished with love to detail in countryhouse style.
Very comfortable and relaxing place.
Pablo was very friendly and helpful.
Top Guest Houses In Les Borges Del Camp Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Les Borges del Camp Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Les Borges del Camp Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Les Borges del Camp Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!