10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Les Bordes Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Les Bordes Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Les Bordes Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Les Bordes Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Les Bordes Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Les Bordes Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Les Bordes Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Les Bordes Catalonia:
Featuring wooden ceilings, Casa Helipa has a cozy shared lounge with a fireplace. Guests also have access to a shared dining area.Decorated with 19th century furniture, all rooms at Casa Helipa come with heating and a wardrobe. The bathroom includes a shower.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including skiing, cycling and horse riding.
- An absolutely fantastic place to stay if you wish a full immersion experience in la Vall d’Aran. The owner gave us a lot of valuable information, great advices and amazing km-0 food. Highly recommended.
- Nice big shared kitchen, bed was comfortable, nice bathroom. Mountain view.
- Pier was a wonderfully gracious host, who happily provided information about local area and good hikes. His breakfast included many local foods and was the best we have eaten in the 3 weeks of being in Spain.
- The attention from the owner was just wonderful. We got great tips from him of what to visit and where to eat. It’s a great place to disconnect and relax. Room was nice and clean and spacious. The shared areas were very nice. Tea and coffee making facility was a great surprize. We really felt welcome and like home.
- This is in an old Spanish village which made it a very interesting and authentic experience. We had the house to ourselves with use of a full kitchen. Breakfast had a wide variety of options. Although we had language barrier issues we managed to work everything out and had a lovely stay.
All rooms at the Petite Verneda guest house are equipped with heating and wooden floors. There is a TV in each room, and the private bathroom comes with a bath.Petite Verneda offers homemade food including characteristic regional dishes. There is a barbecue area and, although there is no formal bar, guests can request drinks.The guest house has a games room and ski storage facilities.The pistes of Baqueira Beret Ski Resort are 8.7 mi from Petite Verneda. The center of Vielha, the capital of the Vall d’Aran region, is just one mile away.
Lovely couple:Firmin and his wife. Very caring. And food excellent
Also local red wine included with dinner
Good central heating
- Fantastic value. Lovely couple running the hotel. Home cooked food and fresh eggs for breakfast. The rooms are a bit small. They could do with some coat hooks on the backs of doors to hang stuff. We had to get up very early to park in beret at the weekend, but during the week was fine.
- Fermin and Corrine have a jewel here: they look after their guests in their small hotel which is simple, immaculate, cosy and perfectly situated for skiing in Baquiera-Beret. If you expect a chain-hotel experience, don’t bother. If you appreciate genuine character and an honest description (and want to get what you pay for), then you may enjoy your stay as much as we did. Great breakfast and it was nice to have the option of dinner when we didn’t want to go out. Highly recommended.
- Comfortable, cosy, quiet, good linen and towels, nice breakfast, nice hot shower, great room temperature all day, wifi worked well, great cost benefit overall.
- Staff is very gentle and offered help for a smooth late arrival. The place is very clean and tidy in the middle of a beautiful area.
- Lovely couple:Firmin and his wife. Very caring. And food excellent
Ostau dera nheu
Rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature views of the mountain or river. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Ostau dera nheu features free WiFi .There is a tour desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including skiing and cycling. Ski slopes Baqueira-Beret, Superbagneres y Le Mourtis are 30 minutes’ drive away.
- Nice location. Lots of parking. Big TV in room although the room isn’t modern. WiFi is good.
- I could not fault this hotel. Very easy to find. The staff were extremely pleasant and helpful. The dinner and breakfast were really good and excellent value. My motorbike was parked under cover. The room was very comfortable and the whole place has a very pleasant relaxed feel to it. Top marks.
- Very good Spanish breakfast. Excellent restaurant for good value lunch and evening meals. Great paella. Room clean and comfortable. Wifi good.
Value for money unbeatable.
Very nice people running the place.
Very good breakfast included in the rate.
- Excellent location, very friendly and helpful staff. Owner is a lovely lady.we have stayed here a few times now.
This property built in stone features exposed wooden beams and classic-style furniture. All the rooms come with heating, wooden floors and a private bathroom with bed linen and towels. The property also features a children’s playground, a shared TV area and a tour desk. There is free Wi-Fi throughout.The property is well located for outdoor activities such as cycling and hiking. There is also free bicycle storage on site.Vielha is a 10-minute drive away and Lleida is 107 mi away. There is free private parking on site.
The accommodation was cosy, comfortable, charming and the hospitality if the owner… Superb!
The breakfast was delicious and the location picturesque.
- Great hospitality, location is breathtaking, Helena is a wonderful host, will go there again in summer
- El alojamiento muy confortable y perfecto para desconectar. Muy recomendable pedir el desayuno completo, muy bueno todo. El trato recibido por la dueña lo mejor de todo, muy hospitalaria y simpática.
- Tranquil·litat, vistes de la Vall, confort de les habitacions i tracte del personal.
- Las vistas de la habitacion y la atencion de Elena
- The accommodation was cosy, comfortable, charming and the hospitality if the owner… Superb!
Each bright room has a TV and a modern private bathroom with a bath or shower. All the rooms feature mountain views.Pension Malida has a rustic-style restaurant serving a set menu every evening, and a bar with a fireplace. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.Ski storage is offered and there are various seasonal hiking routes in the surrounding countryside. The French border is 11 mi away from Pension Malida.
- Great hotel we have stayed here before and always have a warm welcome
- Great location, lovely hosts and the place was beautiful and very clean.
- L’ubicació de l’hostal i l’amabilitat en deixar-nos triar l’habitació.
- La ubicació, i el paisatge que es veu i el tracte,del personal
- Lo que más me gustó fue el servicio, el trato ha sido muy bueno. La habitación era muy cómoda y acogedora. El hotel dispone de todas las comodidades que cualquier usuario necesita.
Casa Es Neres
Offering mountain views, rooms at Casa Es Neres feature rustic décor and are equipped with TV and a private bathroom.This charming guest house has a bar and an outdoor terrace. There is also a communal lounge with TV and board games.Casa Es Neres is 11 mi from Vielha. Hiking, fishing and several sport activities can be practiced nearby.
- Quiet, clean and just a short walk to Les. Good for overnight stop. Les is a lovely small town with some nice bars and restaurants.
- Clean, simple hotel. Lift up to the bedrooms, balcony, secure outside parking, good buffet breakfast, great food in the restaurant. Excellent value for money.
Happy to come back one day!
Cozy and friendly family owned hotel.
Great mountain view from hotel room even from the bed 🙂
The breakfast was awesome everything what you want.
And great value for the money
Ahhh and parking for free and onsite
- Clean good value for money stop over on the Route de Pyrenees. Good buffet breakfast.
- El desayuno es una maravilla y son muy atentos te hacen sentir como en casa. Volveremos seguro
Pension Casa Vicenta
All of the rooms at the Casa Vicenta have a private bathroom with bathtub or shower, and a TV.The Vicenta guesthouse features a bar, a lounge with TV, and a terrace. Ski storage and tourist information is available on site.Free public parking is found feet from the Pensión Casa Vicenta. The Baqueira-Beret Ski Resort is only 8 miles away.
- Perfect hotel for a w/e with friends! Great location and lovely staff and bar.
Excellent welcome from Boss! Gracias Manuel !
very pleasant and sympathic
Fantastic Tapas home made at the bar !
Good advise on top restaurants around
All was so great !
- The rooms are fairly small. The bath isn’t full size and it’s really noisy. Having said that the location is fantastic, it’s great value for money. There is a bar attached to the hotel which looked nice although I didn’t use it. There are 2 or 3 car parks nearby. Breakfast was ok. Coffee was nice and from a nice machine – the rest of the breakfast wasn’t the best I’ve had. For the price it was a bargain
- Basic accommodation run by lovely people in a fantastic location for a brilliant price. Will be back next year.
- Está ubicado muy cerca del centro, y hay parquing gratuito a escasos metros. El trato fantástico, y la habitación más que suficiente para una noche.
Fonda Eth Petit
This small hotel is just 1.2 mi from Vielha, the main town of the Aran Valley. It has good access to Lleida via the nearby N230 Road, and the border with France is less than 19 mi away.The hotel’s restaurant specializes in steak, characteristic stews and salads made with local produce. La Fonda also has a bar with an outdoor terrace.The hotel makes an ideal base for outdoor activities, including hiking, horse riding or rafting.
- El encanto de sus propietarios que hacen que en todo momento te sientas como en casa y para los que tenemos mascotas todas las facilidades que te dan tratandolo como a uno más de sus clientes.Y qué decir de su cocina,una delicia,todo cuidado con mucho mimo.Un beso enorme a Annie,Juan Carlos y Gilda. Espero poder visitaros en breve!
- Personal muy amable y trato muy cercano. Habitaciones limpias. Restaurante con precios buenos y de calidad. Estubimos muy bien con nuestra perrita. Recomendado 100%
- Me gustó Ane y su marido, una pareja sensacional, amables, profesionales y muy cercanos, pendientes en satisfacerte en cualquier cosa que necesites, comimos y cenamos muy bien, en un ambiente completamente familiar, desde aquí vuelvo a darles las gracias. Vicki y 4 amigos más.
- Encantados con el trato dispensado por la propietaria y su amabilidad. Siempre pendiente de nuestras necesidades y siempre dispuesta a cumplir con las peticiones que le hacíamos en el desayuno. Ambiente tranquilo y alojamiento económico.
- La calidad de los productos y la amabilidad del personal
Hostal Plaza Garós
Each room at the Plaza Garos Hostal has original wooden beams and floors. Rooms feature central heating, a TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The Plaza Garos can organize ski hire and offers on-site ski storage. Car and bike rental can be arranged at reception, and free parking is available nearby.Located in the village of Garòs, the guest house is 2.5 mi from Vielha, the capital of the Vall d’Aran. The border with France is 19 mi away, and Aiguestortes National Park is within an hour’s drive.
Friendly and welcoming staff.
Very good central warming.
Very hot water.
- Noemí is very friendly and kind on all queries and needs
- El trato excelente, cuidado con mucho mimo y detalle.
L’atenció de la propietaria, va ser excel.lent. Molt acollidora I
amable. L’esmorzar molt correcte I variat. Un lloc ideal!!
- Lo acogedor espacioso y rustico de la habitacion. Su ubicacion y el trato agradable del personal.
- Friendly and welcoming staff.
Hostal Rural Casa Moline
Casa Moline’s heated rooms, some with balconies, feature rustic décor and include flat-screen TV and private bathroom. Apartments have a lounge and a kitchen-diner equipped with a Nespresso coffee machine, an oven and a fridge. A washing machine is provided.Breakfast and dinner is served and there is a cafeteria with a terrace. Packed lunches and BBQ facilities are also available. You can relax in the lounge, which has a fireplace and a selection of books and board games.The Aigüestortes y Estany de Sant Maurici National Park and Caldes de Boi, with its thermal baths, are 20 minutes’ drive way.El Hostal Rural Casa Moline is located among 3 valleys. Vall d’Aran and Vall de Boi can be reached within 10 minutes’ drive, while Valle de Benasque can be reached in 30 minutes by car. Barcelona is a 3-hour drive away.
- Excellent location, beautiful village, clean and nice rooms.
- Great hospitality and location. Owner was very helpful and friendly.
- It’s was a comfortable apartment with stunning views of the mountains. Facilities were great (washing machine, dishwasher, oven etc).
- It is just awesome place, really quite and comfortable with amazing nature
- Beautiful location and village, spacious rooms, friendly staff.
Top Guest Houses In Les Bordes Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Les Bordes Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Les Bordes Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Les Bordes Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!