10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Lepe Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Lepe Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Lepe Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lepe Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lepe Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Lepe Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Lepe Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Lepe Andalucía:
Hostal Puerto Lepe
Rooms feature a modern, white décor with wooden finishes. Each one is comes with a flat-screen TV, a small fridge and a private bathroom. Some rooms also have a balcony.Shops, restaurants and bars can be found within 650 feet of Hostal Puerto Lepe, while the town center has a wider range.Huelva can be reached in around 35 minutes’ drive, while Seville is just over an hour’s drive away via the A-49 Motorway.
- Staff, quality of the bright and cheerful room, lovely opening windows and building design.
- THis was a clean, value for money hotel. A great shower and the receptionist was very helpful. Bars and cafes were within easy walking distance.
- Fast Wi-fi Internet, very clean, big fridge, free parking on the streets, quiet location.
- Es el mejor hostal de aquella zona, cuando viajo a lepe siempre cojo el mismo hostal
- La persona de la entrada nos recomendó un sitio para picar algo que estaba bastante bien!
H. Ciudad de Lepe
All rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms come with a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hair dryer. The rooms at H. Ciudad de Lepe feature air conditioning and a desk.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.
- Our second stay here and for a one night stopover it is ideal, great location, easy parking and the coffee at breakfast is really good!!
- It appears place has been remodeled recently. the bathroom was BEAUTIFUL and clean. AC in the room. I would definitely stay here again.
- Great staff…welcoming and helpful. Clean, modern room with useful toiletries including toothbrush and razor. Never seen that before in a Spanish hotel.
- Very friendly Romanian girl in the morning who speaks English. Clean and modern rooms. very quiet, free parking in the street.
- Absolutely overwhelming staff. So friendly and kind and full of positive energy. They welcomed us with a smile, they answered our questions with smile and the said good-bye with a smile. What great place to stay for a night or two. Absolutely clean and quiet, recently renovated and unbeatable value for money. I would recommend to book the family room if available. Thanks for everything and keep the good spirit and your smiles.
Pension el Patio
At the guesthouse, rooms have a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. All guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Guests at Pension el Patio can enjoy a buffet breakfast.
No reviews yet.
Hostal El Patio Lepe
Each simply decorated, air-conditioned room at Hostal El Patio Lepe has free WiFi, heating and a fridge. There is also a TV and a private bathroom. A terrace with a hot tub is also available at the property.A small selection of restaurants, bars and cafes can be found in Lepe.The Portuguese border is just 12 mi from El Patio Lepe, while the beaches around Isla Cristina can be reached in 20 minutes by car. Seville is 62 mi from the guest house.
- Very friendly reception. The desk is open 24 hours which is great and very convenient. Good location and nice rooms. Free parking close by.
- Modern, on street parking, helpful staff, buffet breakfast €4, nice restaurants & cafes nearby
- a good value for the money. A nice and clean hostel, good brekfast (€4.00), helpful staff.
- Me encantó poder alojarme con mis perritas y así disfrutar de los maravillosos lugares de allí
- El trato desde la llegada fue excelente, y la habitación tenía todos los requisitos que había solicitado por Booking.
Pensión Campomar’s simply decorated rooms have heating and tiled floors.The accommodations offers activities such as horse riding and golf by the beach. Bicycle and water motorbikes are available for rent.A small selection of cafes, bars and restaurants can be found in Cartaya.The Campomar offers easy access to the 431 Motorway, which connects guests to Huelva, Seville and the Portuguese border in less than an hour. The beaches at Isla Cristina are approximately 19 mi away.
- Very clean, very friendly staff. We asked about where to eat dinner and had a wonderful meal just a block away.
- The room was a fair, size, and linen changed regularly
- The room and the bathroom were very clean and quite big, the bed big and comfy. The owner is very welcoming and helpful, big thanks to her for making me feel at home. It is very easy to park near the hotel, and the area is quiet. The room does not have any noise from the outside.
- Very nice landlady, offered to make me in infusion for my cough and said I could help myself to fruit from the bowl.
- La amabilidad de la recepcionista, siempre atenta a nosotros. Habitación espaciosa con todo lo necesario.
Bright, exterior-facing rooms at the Muriel have a balcony or a terrace with views of the town. They have a wardrobe, air conditioning and a TV. The private bathrooms include a bathtub, a bidet and free toiletries.Restaurants and bars can be found in the surroundings.The city of Huelva is 3.1 mi away.
- Well it’s fairly cheap if you share a bathroom
Hosts were very friendly. They spoke only Spanish and French but it was helpful.
Rooms were clean and were good for a night stay.
- nice cosy clean room, friendly staff, right near the centre of town with plenty of parking nearby, cold drinks machine in the lobby was a bonus!
- La habitación super limpia y muy buen trato por parte del personal. Repetiría seguro.
- Relación calidad precio y la amabilidad del personal
This family-run guest house offers basic, air-conditioned rooms with TV and wardrobe. Some rooms have a private bathroom, and others have a shared bathroom or face the exteriors.The property is set above a restaurant, and there are some bars and shops around the area. Tourist information can be provided at the reception.
- La ubicación es buena, esta en un sitio intermedio entre huelva y la costa. Está en el centro del pueblo, en una calle peatonal pero tiene fácil acceso y aparcamiento
- Casa de pueblo en una buena ubicación ya que esta cerca de playas y otros pueblos.
- Está situado en el centro del pueblo algo que nos gustó para poder tapear por las noches o poder comprar cosas en el super, la habitación estaba bien, cerca de la playa, la cama era cómoda y el hombre fue amable.
- Una situación magnífica sin aglomeraciones, a 10′ de Huelva capital y de la playa. Numerosos restaurantes al lado.
- El aire acondicionado funcionaba estupendamente, estaba limpio y las personas que me atendieron eran muy agradables. Ubicación en el centro.
Air-conditioned rooms feature tiled floors and walls with wood paneling. Each has a TV and a private bathroom with a shower and amenities.There are shops, restaurants and supermarkets within a short walk of the Patio Andaluz guest house.Parking can be reserved nearby and there is a bus stop 650 feet from the guest house. Patio Andaluz has a tour desk and Doñana National Park is an hour’s drive away.
- Room was clean and perfect for one person. Bed was comfy.
- I liked the friendliness and the how our host would want to help us have a great time.
- Very well located, very spartan accommodation. You get what you pay for
- Excellent location (only a couple of minutes walking distance from the beach and city centre) and very accomodating staff.
- The best hospitality I have experienced when staying in a hostel/hotel. The owner provided the service first and the money was an afterthought. The hostel was comfortable, clean and in an excellent location. I couldn’t ask for more.
Some rooms offer sea views, and some have a terrace. All have air conditioning, a TV and fridge. Each one has a private bathroom.The restaurant opens in summer months and serves homemade food. There is a bar and packed lunches can be requested. You will find shops, bars and restaurants in the immediate area.A laundry, ironing and dry cleaning service is available. Hostal Playa has a tour desk and concierge service.
- Nice place, right next to the beach. We were fortunate enough, that we got the room overlooking the beach 😊
- This placed is literally on the beach. The staff were super nice and they even offered us a a bigger room with balcony for the same value. The breakfast was good, the bed was very comfortable and the sea view made the experience even better. I wish I could have stayed longer!
- Very close to the beach and a beautiful beach restaurant.! Wonderful beach for shell lovers., the beach is long, sandy and full of shells. 🙂 The breakfast is good.,including a traditional Spanish offer tomato pure, olive oil and a hot toast.
- Very well located, next to the beach and close to the main avenue in Punta Umbria so it is easy to take the bus from there. We had the breakfast included and that was really nice, complete and tasty.
- We had a perfect buffet breakfast for only EUR 2.50.
Village Cartaya Rooms
Huelva is 11 miles from the guesthouse, while Tavira is 29 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Lepe Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Lepe Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Lepe Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Lepe Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!