10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Lentegí Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Lentegí Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Lentegí Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lentegí Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lentegí Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Lentegí Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Lentegí Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Lentegí Andalucía:
Rooms are simply decorated and come with TV and a private bathroom. Air conditioning and central heating are available at an extra cost.Numerous shops, bars and restaurants can be found nearby the guest house.Sierra Nevada National Park is 34 mi away. Hostal Andalucia is approximately 1 hour’s drive from Granada, Granada Airport and Málaga.
- This is a B&B rather than a hotel but if that is ok with you it is a good place to stay. Very central 5 minutes from the bus station and beach and town centre. The guys on reception were very nice and helpful. The room was clean and the bed comfortable. This was good value for the price I paid.
- bed really comfy, staff really nice and helpful, hot water, good shower. open all hours, centrically situated.
- We arrived totally wet after terrible rain and the nice guy in the reception helped us with all we needed to dry up. The bed was ok, the room was clean, we slept well and everything was fine.
- Facilities were basic but the staff were excellent and very attentive.
- Paid but my daughter and grandson didn’t want to stay there.
Each room at Hostal Velilla is equipped with a private bathroom. All also have a mini-bar, a fan and a TV. Rooms with a terrace with sea views are also available.The Velilla guest house is only 1,650 feet from the Aqua Tropic Water Park. The Al Club Tennis Club is also a short walk away.Hostal Velilla offers daily cleaning of rooms and housekeeping and daily towel change.
- Very friendly staff, clean and quiet room located on the oposite side from the road. Not very common in Spain. The beach right accross the road. Perfect beach restaurant nearby.
- So expensive. Room not according with pics. Not wifi. Not 3G. Not balcony…..
- Clean tidy property with balcony over looking the sea. Plenty of car parking space on the road outside. Offered great value for money.
- Nice place, little strangers, very clear location, next to beach, quiet place, gravel beach, clear water, helpful staff
- La nevera, la cercania de la playa, parada de bus al lado del hotel para it al centro
The bright rooms at Hostal Rocamar feature simple, functional décor and include a ceiling fan, TV and private bathroom. Some rooms also offer scenic mountain views.The property has a communal TV lounge, a games room and provides tourist information. Several bars, restaurants and shops are within 5 minutes’ walk. The lively Paseo del Altillo Street is 1,300 feet away.The Rocamar is 650 feet from Almuñecar Bus Station and 16 mi from Nerja. You can drive to both Malaga and Granada in around 1 hour.
- Very friendly,and welcoming experience.Good size rooms,very comfortable beds,excellent cleanliness.Ideal location and only 200 meters from the bus station.Would definitely recommend.
Very good value and the rooms were very big with modern air con. The location was perfect with plenty of parking nearby even for my luton van.
Excellent local bars but most important was the very comfortable beds and a very good customer service. Euronationalsolutions.com
- Staff were really nice and friendly. Hotel and room were clean, modern, comfortable and quiet. Very central location too!
- Excellent location – we stay here every time we need to spend a night in Almuñécar. The rooms might not be the biggest but they are always spotless and the beds are comfortable. There is no parking on site but plenty of parking in nearby locations. There is no meal option here, but with many cafés, bars, restaurants, shops and supermarkets only minutes away on foot, it is not necessary.
- Nice, comfortable and close to everything ( bus station, shops, beach..). Recommend it! 😉 lovely walks, beautiful town, and the foood is yummy indeed! Galicia restaurant’s house salad was spot on! 🙂
Cortijo La Luna
This guest house offers heated rooms with 2 single beds, TV and a private bathroom with a bath. Each room has a fridge and kitchenware. Bed linen and towels are provided.Guests can enjoy the sun at the share terrace, located next to the swimming pool.There is a grocery shop, restaurant and bar within a 10-minute drive of Cortijo La Luna. Velilla Beach is 3.4 mi from the property and there is easy access to the A7 Motorway. Almuñecar City Center is a 20-minute drive away.
- Très bon accueil. Des vues splendides. Un lieu apaisant et agréable. Super pour les amoureux.
- Camas comodísimas, habitación muy amplia, la generosidad de Jesús y su mujer… Pero sin duda alguna lo mejor son las espectaculares vistas y la paz que se respira. Lo recomiendo totalmente.
Dette var et sted uden morgenmad medmindre man selv havde sørget for indkøb.
Vores morgenmad var fremragende
- Las habitaciones perfectas ,zonas ajardinadas y la piscina genial…Lugar perfecto para desconectar y ver las estrellas….baño nocturno incluido
- Unas vistas increibles. Todo muy limpio y cuidado. Los dueños super atentos.
Hostal San Sebastián
Featuring tiled floors and light wood furniture, air-conditioned rooms have a fan and a flat-screen TV. There is a work desk and the private bathroom comes with toiletries. Beds include viscoelastic mattresses.The San Sebastián has a café-bar, where guests can have a snack or relax and watch the TV on the sofas. There is also a shared kitchen area.Luggage storage is offered and Hostal San Sebastián has a tour desk.Almuñécar’s Roman Viaducts are within 350 feet of the hotel, and you will find a range of shops, restaurants and supermarkets just outside the property. Puerta del Mar Beach is within 15 minutes’ walk of San Sebastián.
- Clean and smart hostal. My room was a good size and had a nice view back out towards the mountains. Location was a short walk into town/beach while being in a relatively quiet area.
- Air Con.,Fan Large Smart T. V. Terrace for my room, central location free parking nearby, what more could you want for the money?
- A value for money small hotel. Easy to get into the old town and just a short walk from the main bus station. Although it is just to the north of the main road through the town, there is a good pedestrian crossing and road noise was not a problem for me. It all seemed very clean and the bathroom was nice. It’s about a 20 minute walk to the seafront with a variety of beaches and a nice walk along the promenade. Very close to the Roman aqueduct which is worth a look (although the park in which it sits seems rather neglected). Early morning was nice.
- At least a private bathroom and something like a kitchen.
- Everything. It is very near to the bus station, near to the sea. Bed is very comfortable. There was a small balcony, too. Although it looked to the street which was busy at daytime, but there was no noise during the night at all.
All rooms at the family-run Hostel Colonia have a private bathroom, heating and free Wi-Fi. Some have a private balcony.The Colonia’s central location means shops, bars and restaurants are a short walk away.There is a tour desk which can provide guests with information about the area. Granada and the Sierra Nevada National Park are within an hour’s drive.
- They didn’t make a problem for storing away our tandem bike in the private part of the hostel.
- Price per quality was excellent especially compared to location and cleanliness
- The rooms are all different and interesting. The old lady in the reception was very nice. It just that she doesn’t speak any English 😃
- Bed was OK. Location excellent in the city centre near fruit shops, restaurants etc.
- The receptionist’s (perhaps) daughter is very friendly and the rooms have a perculiar decoration
Hostal La Torre
Each of the rooms at this property has simple décor with tiled floors. All rooms come with a TV.Guests can enjoy traditional Spanish cuisine in the on-site restaurant or on the terrace. There is also a café-bar, and breakfast is available.Located in the Velilla Taramay area of Almuñecar, the guest house is 1.9 mi from the town center. There is a small selection of shops and bars within a 10-minute walk.The Sierra Nevada Mountains and its ski slopes are 1.5 hours’ drive away. Málaga and its airport are approximately 50 mi from Hostal La Torre. Granada and its airport are 1 hour away by car.
Location was fabulous
- Right across the road is the beach. With food kiosk and day chair rental. Restaurants and convenience store 2 minute walk up the same side of the street
- Friendly helpful staff. Beautiful sea views and 2 steps from a lovely beach
- Staff warm & friendly – fantastic location, easy to find. Rooms basic but extremely adequate. Would definitely return to this hostel – they attended to our every need. It has a lovely sun terrace overlooking the small bay and is right opposite the beach. A few bars and restaurants a stroll away- 2.5 kilometres to Almunecar town. There is a rooftop swimming pool in high season.
- Hostel position was excellent .very clean and pleasant staff
- Location was fabulous
Hostal y Apartamento Rural Los Naranjos
Each simply decorated room at Hostal y Apartamento Rural Los Naranjos has wooden furnishings. There is heating, a TV and a private bathroom.The restaurant serves traditional Andalusian cuisine, including stews, fish and meat dishes. You can dine by the fireplace and later relax on the terrace, which offers views of the surrounding countryside.Béznar Lake is less than 1,650 feet away. There is easy access to the A44 Motorway, which connects you to Granada in 35 minutes.Sierra Nevada National Park and its ski slopes are approximately 40 mi from Los Naranjos. Nevada Shopping Center is 25 minutes’ drive. Motril and the nearest beaches can be reached in 35 minutes by car.
- The location, vista, accommodation and restaurant are excellent.
- Great location, superb restaurant downstairs, appropriate for gluten intolerant diet.
- Excellent value for money. Firendly and helpful staff. Good restaurant. Breakfast is simple but perfectly ample with lovely locally made orange marmelade.
- Restaurant and evening food was excellent quality and good value for money together with reasonably priced good wines. The views from the terrace across the valley were lovely.
The staff is very friendly, the room very clean. I booked a room at the back, it has a balcony.
The location is very good, the hotel is near other small cities and the lake, ideal for relaxing.
Hostal Puerto Beach
At the guesthouse, every room has a desk. Each room comes with a closet and a flat-screen TV, and some rooms are equipped with a balcony.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Hostal Puerto Beach.Sierra Nevada is 26 miles from the accommodation, while Nerja is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- Extremely friendly staff and lovely tapas. nice room with balcony. Located in port area of Motril with a few bar/restaurants close by.
- Lovely, friendly, helpful staff and a super young lady looking after the cafe/bar downstairs.
- Extremely helpful and cheerful staff, very clean, in house good restaurant with very reasonable pricing, good food.
Very nice Lady greeted us on a arrival, it was difficult to find as it’s sign doesn’t say Hostel Iris, small B&B.. very cheap and cheerful.
Location wise it’s on a main road right on the entrance to Motril Port.. double glazing would be a benefit, one of our rooms had it and one didn’t.. 6 of us stayed 1 night and had very good coffee and toasted bread for breakfast.. just can’t fault it really for the money €105 for 6 of us with breakfast.. I’d stay again if I was passing and my budget was tight..
- The staff were excellent nothing was to much for them always a smile on there faces.
Pensión Restaurante Páramo
All rooms come with a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a bath tub and shower. Some rooms feature a private balcony.There are lots of shops, bars and restaurants within a short walk. You will also find diving schools nearby. Almuñécar is 3.1 mi away and the historic city of Granada is within an hour’s drive.
- Lovely Spanish local family, made us very welcome. Room was adequate and very clean. Comfortable bed. Menu del Dia was home cooking and great value for the money.
- No flaky croissants, but real Spanish atmosphere and very entertaining. A local watering hole as well.
- Very friendly and helpful owners and staff. We had a warm welcome and the coffee and tostada breakfast was excellent quality and excellent value for money.
Friendly and helpfull owners, Only a few minutes walking from the beach and other beatifull beaches like Cantarrijan within a 10 min drive.
Basic room with all you need like free wifi, good big television, shower and bath and free parking in front. Clean rooms, good beds, good coffee and breakfast. Thumbs up!
- It was very basic, but I was expecting that for the price. the room was very clean, the bed was comfortable and the staff helpful and friendly
Top Guest Houses In Lentegí Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Lentegí Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Lentegí Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Lentegí Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!