10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Leñadura Magallanes – Top Hotel Reviews
Leñadura Magallanes is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Leñadura Magallanes. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Leñadura Magallanes. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Leñadura Magallanes. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Leñadura Magallanes right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Leñadura Magallanes with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Leñadura Magallanes:
La Casa Guesthouse
Featuring free WiFi, La Casa Guesthouse offers accommodations in Punta Arenas. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Pres Ibanez Airport, 11 miles from the property.
Pedro and Zenobia were incredibly friendly hosts.
They organized our trip to the penguins, they prepared lunch packages and allowed us to use their kitchen. They also tried really hard to teach is Spanish ;-). We really felt like home. Thank you so much.
- Lovely owners, super comfortable bed, spotlessly clean. It’s easy to see the owners really care about their guests. They even prepared a fresh breakfast for me at 5am. Really enjoyed my stay! Many thanks!
- Safe parking, great hosts, good breaky, comfortable beds.
- nice family, comfortable rooms and nice breakfast. They have good information about things to do in the city and all sorts of tours. They organised the tour for us and packed a little breakfast box before they drove us to the tour office for our 6:30 am penguin tour.
- Hosts were very friendly, helpful and accommodating
- Pedro and Zenobia were incredibly friendly hosts.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Hostal Ventisqueros offers accommodations in Punta Arenas. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a tour desk at the property.The nearest airport is Pres Ibanez Airport, 11 miles from Hostal Ventisqueros.
- Staff was excellent-attentive and very helpful. The place was very simple but elegant in its style. Beds were comfortable, TV worked well, and breakfast was excellent, I would go back. Our room was a two twin bed room with private bath.
- The staff was excellent – very attentive to all our needs. The breakfast was superb, with eggs cooked to order each morning. Even super early tour departures were accommodated with a special breakfast preparations. The beds were very comfy and the room was perfect for a couple. The location of the property was easy walking distance to the bus station (Bus-Sur) and an excellent restaurant called La Marmita – highly recommended! Try the guanaco!
- Warm welcome, clean and charming place, excellent breakfast, good location, nice building.
- The location to the bus station was a huge bonus! Very helpful proprietor, centrally locates property and very clean.
- The owner of the hostel was great. He spoke little English, and we spoke even less Spanish but he made every effort to make sure we were comfortable and understood what he was saying (with the assistance of google translate). Went out of his way to help my find a phone charger after mine broke – and actually gave me one.
Hostal Fernando de Magalhaes
One of our best sellers in Punta Arenas! This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Fernando de Magalhaes offers accommodations in Punta Arenas. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the sea, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pres Ibanez Airport is 11 miles away.
- Friendly staff, very welcoming! Beautifully decorated, comfortably and warm rooms. Highly recommended!
- The man who run this place are absolutely fair and friendly. Good place to spent night or two before move to Torres Del Peina.
- Truly enjoyed our stay here – lovely hotel. Lots of steps to get there and inside too; it’s not exactly in the middle of the town, but not far on foot. Had a wonderful view from our room and good breakfast. Can really recommend this hotel!
- The hostel is very clean, the beds are comfortable and we were warmly welcomed.
- Staff was very kind. Facility (including bed) very comfortable and clean.
Apartamento Compartido Puq
One of our best sellers in Punta Arenas! Apartamento Compartido Puq offers accommodations in Punta Arenas.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guest house also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Pres Ibanez Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- A great clean, comfortable apartment about 10 minutes walk to town and the bus station, 20 minutes down to the waterfront.
-Nice owner (Victor)
-well equipped kitchen
-nice spacious living room
-fast, good working internet
-city centre only a 5-minute walk
- The house itself was warm and mostly clean. Victor was friendly and spoke some English which was very helpful as our Spanish is not good. There were plenty of warm clean blankets on the bed. The price was fairly cheap.
- Decent kitchen if you are going to cook your own meals
- It’s a three room apartment, to be shared by all the guests: a common area, a kitchen and the bathroom. The owner don’t actually live there, so you have a lot of space. Victor the owner is really friendly and helps a lot!
Pardo & Shackleton
One of our best sellers in Punta Arenas! Showcasing a barbecue and views of the sea, Pardo & Shackleton is located in Punta Arenas. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a shared kitchen, a shared lounge, a tour desk and a gift shop at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Pres Ibanez Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- This place was way better then we expected. Very cozy and nice. Good breakfast. Friendly stuff.
- The hostel is quite close to the centre of Punta Arenas and the staff, especially Claudia, have been very helpful, they even booked for us an excursion. Room very clean and had a room service every day.
- We stayed one night before our Patagonia tour. This place was a great deal. The front desk staff was extremely helpful in providing advise and directions around Punta Arenas.
- Bed comfortable and able to use kitchen for cooking. Breakfast ok
- Good sized room, quiet hostel, big kitchen. Upstairs bathroom a good size.
One of our best sellers in Punta Arenas! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Mi Residencial offers accommodations in Punta Arenas.Each room is equipped with a TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Pres Ibanez Airport, 12 miles from Mi Residencial.
- helpfull staff (even though not english speaking), they provide laundry service upon request, not far from city centre,
- Beds were comfortable, friendly host and very clean rooms.
- Clean, comfortable, nice staff, inexpensive, well located.
- The family room was large and very bright – bigger than usual for this price category. The host was very friendly and warm, and the location was perfect for us. We parked outside the door and could walk downtown within a few minutes.
- The place was clean and comfortable and quiet. The staff friendly and helpful.
Hostal Aventura Austral
One of our best sellers in Punta Arenas! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Aventura Austral offers accommodations in Punta Arenas. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a tour desk at the property.The nearest airport is Pres Ibanez Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- The staff here are very friendly and responsive, there is always a bathroom/shower available with hot water and you have access to a kitchen to make tea etc. outside of breakfast hours. The rooms are spacious and warm, and the beds reasonably comfortable. We enjoyed the breakfast, which included plenty of bread, jams, different fruits, ham, cheese, yoghurt etc. as well as your usual tea and coffee. I would recommend it!
Staff is super friendly
Breakfast was very good
Room was comfortable and quiet
- Staff very nice and helpful, The hotel is overall very quiet and clean, we had a private bathroom but we would not hesitate to book again the room with shared bathroom. We could use the small kitchen to cook on the evening. The day after, we have left our luggage in the hotel for free. Breakfast was good, eggs, cheese and ham, with fresh bread and jam.
- Simple and clean rooms with comfortable beds, about 10 minutes walk from the center. Very helpful and friendly staff and a decent breakfast spread with warm scrambled eggs cooked by the gentleman Ricardo.
Staff were so accommodating when our flight was delayed and we missed our first night. Rearranged our stay without hesitation and then stayed up until 1am to let us in when we did finally arrive. And then welcomed us with smiles! Also more than happy to arrange taxis to airport.
Comfortable room and good value for money in an expensive area. Good breakfast of bread, ham, cheese and eggs and jams with coffee.
Hostal Torres del Paine
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Torres del Paine offers accommodations in Punta Arenas.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and features a TV with cable channels.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Pres Ibanez Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Nice Host, very helpful. Laundry service (if I remember right 4000clp), nice breakfast.
- Fine for a night’s sleep whilst making connections.
- The owner is extremely friendly and nice. Breakfast is also good.
- well the owner was very polite, and she can prepare you the breakfast to take away if you have an early tour, that was very awesome, they have laundry service too, that was cool because we where arriving from torres del paine.
- Breakfast was ok, the staff was very friendly and helpful even if they didn’t speak English very well.
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Joshiken offers accommodations in Punta Arenas. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.The nearest airport is Pres Ibanez Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- This was a very basic facility. Location OK. Staff ok
- Good location, the accomodation has everything you need for a good price.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Very close to the main square. Bed was comfortable.
- Beds comfortable. Quiet and very clean. Well staffed.
- Was a great little place to stay for a single night stopover. Very close to the bus station
One of our best sellers in Punta Arenas! Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Hostal Rynaike offers accommodations in Punta Arenas. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Pres Ibanez Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- The staff was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. The rooms were spacious. The breakfast was wholesome.
- The proximity to the main Square and the facade of the house!
- Owners speak great English and gave excellent recommendations for where to eat and what to do in Punta Arenas. Room was clean and great heating and hot shower. Although it’s not located centrally, it’s within an easy 5-minute walk from where we need to go.
- Very confortable beds, huge bathroom, staff extremely nice and helpful!
- It’s the most comfortaable shower water hotel for my 40 days in South America. wifi soon, good location, walking to the main street for 5minutes. receprion are nice, you can cook food
Top Guest Houses In Leñadura Magallanes Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Leñadura Magallanes to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Leñadura Magallanes but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Leñadura Magallanes. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!