10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Leintz-Gatzaga Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Leintz-Gatzaga Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Leintz-Gatzaga Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Leintz-Gatzaga Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Leintz-Gatzaga Basque Country. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Leintz-Gatzaga Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Leintz-Gatzaga Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Leintz-gatzaga Basque Country:
Agroturismo La Casa Vieja
Featuring exposed wooden beams, each room at Agroturismo La Casa Vieja comes with free WiFi, a TV with cable channels and a desk. The private bathroom includes a shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries.Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, a games room and a children’s playground. The property offers free parking.The guest house is 8.2 mi from Bus Station, 6.6 mi from Fernando Buesa Arena and 8.3 mi from ARTIUM-Basque Contemporary Art Center-Museum. Bilbao Airport is 34 mi away.
- The rooms (bedrooms, bathrooms, dining room, living room) were in great condition, clean, nicely decorated. The landlady was very friendly and available. We had a good breakfast.
- Superclean room, the house lady is really friendly, breakfast is really nice with homemade cake and fresh orange juice, it feels so comfortable like being on vacation in your own summer house.
- although we could not communicate with the hostess, she was very friendly. The home/ rooms were clean and cozy, the grounds tranquil. We enjoyed visiting the donkeys on the property and the patio in the evening.
- super deluxe shower which was great after long car ride.The renovations well done very comfortable and fantastic breakfast. Near some lovely scenery and villages.
- Nice old farmhouse, close to nature park. Good breakfast with homemade cake, nice shower.
The rooms are equipped with a TV with satellite channels. Some units include views of the mountains or pool. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.The area is popular for horse riding and cycling. The guest house also offers bike hire. Vitoria-Gasteiz is 18 mi from Hostal Uxarte, while Zarautz is 22 mi from the property. Bilbao Airport is 25 mi away.
Red wino in big glasses served cold. Exactly how we drink it at home.
Great view. We are just sorry not having more time to explore the area.
- The staff was really friendly and helpful in every situation. They called the taxi when it was needed and if there was no taxi they were happy To offer a ride To the town. Food was really good and prices were affordable.
- Pensión Uxarte is a great 16th century farmhouse outside of downtown Mondragón. The beds are very cozy during the colder months and the facilities are well maintained. Dinner for the evening included vegetables from their garden and bread from a local co-op. Although everything was reasonably priced (a steal, really, compared to my hometown of Dallas), the best part of Pensión Uxarte is the customer service. I look forward to returning.
- Wonderful family owned pension and pool facility. This is where the locals come to relax and dine. Good food and wine for very reasonable prices. Choose to dine in the nice restaurant or the cafeteria with lots of atmosphere and locals (with table football). Or have your paella at the pool.
- La tranquilidad, porque esta apartado de la ciudad en la montaña y la piscina.
- Red wino in big glasses served cold. Exactly how we drink it at home.
Each heated room has simple modern décor and a TV. The modern private bathrooms come with a shower.Traditional Basque dishes are served in Goiko-Benta Ostatua’s restaurant, often using products from the property’s own vegetable garden. You can also enjoy a meal outside during the summer, on the terrace, overlooking the surrounding countryside. The property also features a cozy bar with a fireplace, as well as lounge areas.Staff at the property can give you tourist information, as well as advice on hiking and climbing in the surrounding area. Aitzkorri Aratz Nature Reserve is next to the guest house. Bilbao and San Sebastian are both around an hour’s drive away.
- Arriving to this historic hilltop guest house, we were greeted by a charming property and its owners. With beautiful views of the Sanctuary and mountains, it exceeded our expectations. The public areas have beautiful antique pieces, while the rooms have been recently renovated and sport great bathrooms and crisp linens in a contemporary design. The restaurant is a MUST, having an innovative, delicious menu in a room with stone walls, fireplace, beams and glistening floors. In the US, Goiko-Bento would be called a “boutique hotel”. If you are looking for a quiet respite in a tour of Northern Spain, you will not be disappointed.
- A fascinating old property, well managed and with tasty, freshly prepared food. Rooms modern and comfortable and warm.
- Goiko-Benta Ostatua is just lovely old property with fantastic views over the surrounding mountains, idea place for walkers & experienced cyclists. The restaurant has a rustic charm about it & the food was excellent, the breakfast was the best we had on our trip.
- Fabulous family run property in the most beautiful place; fabulous scenery. Great for those who like culture and history and long walks. The room was half board and the food was excellent. Another couple had extended their stay they liked it so much. Would definitely recommend.
- Friendly staff, nicely decorated and well maintained old house. Good food. Good starting point for a hike. Totally recommend it – if you like a quiet place in the mountains.
La Casa de Los Arquillos
Housed in an 18th-century building, each of the Casa’s rooms has been decorated with works of art by local artists. All rooms have heating and private bathrooms.A continental breakfast is served during the week in the guest house’s common room upstairs at an extra cost. During weekends a “help yourself” area of snacks and drinks is offered, where you can find coffee, tea and home-made sponge cake.Guests can relax in the Arquillos’ lounge area, where there are books, newspapers and a computer with internet access.The area around the hotel has a large selection of restaurants, bars and cafés. Vitoria Train Station is 5 minutes’ walk away, and the guest house has parking spaces at a parking lot nearby, available on request.
- Location was fabulous. Room spacious, clean & tidy. Shared breakfast lounge was a bonus
- Perfect location to spend a weekend in Vitoria. Staff was friendly and really helpful.
- This simple hotel/B+B is located in a renovated 15th century building, a wonderful re-use of historic architecture. Guests should know that you have 15 minutes to unload baggage, and that accessing the hotel from the town requires climbing considerable stairs, both exterior and interior.
- Very centric location, a nice appartment with everything you need.
- The accomodation is a lovely place in a a fabulous locoation. Very close to restaurants, squares etc. Finding the place via Satnav was a bit of a nightmare and parking was trick too. All
At Pensión Amaia, every room has a closet.Staff at the 24-hour front desk can give tips on the area.University of the Basque Country – Álava Campus is 0.4 miles from Pensión Amaia, while Europa Conference and Exhibition Centre is 0.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 4.3 miles from Pensión Amaia.
Very Friendly and helpful staff.
- A very good location, clean, peaceful, comfortable beds, functional bathroom, helpful owner. One of best places I’ve stayed in.
- Très bon rapport qualité prix. À 5 minutes à pied du centre historique.
- La habiatacion era muy limpia y tenia su propio baño.La cama era bastante comoda y por el dinero que pague no podia pedir nada mejor.
- ., Atencion correcta . limpieza correcta.. Información correcta,
- Very Friendly and helpful staff.
Pension Casa 400
This guest house offers double or twin rooms with private bathroom. Rooms include heating, satellite TV and free Wi-Fi. Towels and linen are provided.Pensión Casa 400 is located just 350 feet from the most important monuments and buildings. The countryside surrounding is well worth visiting and includes Gorbeia and Aizkorri-Aratz nature reserves within 16 mi.
- The Pension Casa 400 has a good location and the room has a good size.
- L’emplacement est très proche de la vieille ville.
- El detalle de que hubiera un microondas y cubertería
- Personal muy amable y disponible. Habitación, grande y acogedora. Relación calidad precio muy buena. Finca antigua preciosa. Ubicación excelente. Decididamente recomendable.
- Appartement vetuste divise et reconditionne en pension,confort et proprete tres moyenne malgre une chambre spacieuse,,acceuil sympa mais cela ne fait pas tout,je ne recommande pas cet endroit.
Burdi -Kurutze Pensión
The rooms in Burdi -Kurutze Pensión are equipped with a coffee machine. At Burdi -Kurutze Pensión the rooms are equipped with a desk and a flat-screen TV.A buffet breakfast is served at the property.Guests at Burdi -Kurutze Pensión will be able to enjoy activities in and around Urquiola, like hiking.Bilbao is 18 miles from Burdi -Kurutze Pensión, while Vitoria-Gasteiz is 18 miles away. Vitoria Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- Absolutely excellent. Staff could not have been more helpful.
- Lovely welcome, top cleanliness, beautiful location in the mountains. Staff/owner very accommodating and friendly
- Todo. Desde y sobre todo la atención mostrada con su amabilidad hasta la situación del hotel. Lo recomendaría siempre.
- Excelente atención, las instalaciones impecables y muy cuidadas. El personal de 10
Je kunt onbeperkt gebruik maken van koffie en andere etenswaren.
Uitbaatster is heel vriendelijk.
Each duplex suite is divided into a double part and a twin part. It includes a seating area with a sofa, TV and desk. There is either a private or shared bathroom with a shower.The guest house has its restaurant serving dishes characteristic for the region. There is also free parking on site.Urkiola Natural Park is 35 minutes’ drive from the property and Bilbao is 33 mi away.
- Very large room for two adults and two children, the room was very clean and the owner very helpful and friendly.
- Excellent quality, rooms and en suite, very good dinner
- Todo,Mari Carmen es un cielo de mujer que se desvive por que sus clientes se sientan comodos,desayuno excelente y trato familiar.Eskerrik asko!
L’accueil de la propriétaire très chaleureux.
La beauté du paysage.
Le petit déjeuner très copieux.
- La paz y la tranquilidad que hay y el trato muy bueno.
The rooms at Agroturismo Ibarre feature wooden floors and rustic décor. Each one has free Wi-Fi, a TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms have a private terrace.The property serves a daily breakfast including homemade and local products such as homemade jams, fresh fruit and eggs from the property. This is available for an extra cost.Staff can provide information about what to see and do in the surrounding area. There are many great hiking routes nearby.
- everything was nice,loved the quaint old-fashioned door to enter particularly!! Will definitely use it again if needed when next visiting Antzuola!
- The room, the bed, the facility overall were all lovely. The setting was quiet. The town was beautiful. We enjoyed the balcony. The bathroom was good. Everything was clean.
- Spotless clean, very tasteful and confortable with great care from the hosts.
- Quiet place, away from busy traffic and activities of Spanish Basque country. Excellent welcome and hospitality.
In a peaceful location.
Spotless.Nice bed linen. Spacious bedroom room.Plenty of hot water for showers.Huge white towels.
Good sleep quality…no noise.
Plenty of off road car parking.
Breakfast all freshly prepared.
Not far from the ferry..( Bilbao, approx 40 miles).
Very good hostess,very welcoming .
All rooms in this traditional stone-built property have heating and come with a TV. The bedrooms feature rustic furniture, wooden or steel beds and a wardrobe. The living room comes with multiple tables and a fireplace. The private bathrooms also come with a bath or shower.At Murueta Baserria you will find a shared kitchen. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking and indoor rock climbing. A public swimming pool is also nearby.Shops and restaurants can be found within 984 feet, while the nearest supermarket is only 350 feet from Murueta Baserria. Valle de Atxondo is a 6-minute drive. Urkiola Nature Reserve is 6.2 mi away, while Vitoria and Bilbao cities are at a distance of 19 mi. Bilbao Airport is 17 mi away. Free parking is available on site.
- Spacious room and bathroom. Lovely welcome from the owner (Spanish speaking only). Very dog friendly – there are resident pooches but they are kept out of the way. Huge well equipped kitchen if you want to self cater. Just off the motorway so really convenient for an overnight stop. Having said that, it was very quiet at night. If you like quirky then this place is for you!
- The owner was a really friendly lady, even though we didn’t speak much Spanish and she no English. Breakfast was good and plenty of it, the building was a lovely old character place, really clean and tidy and a good bathroom. The town of Durango was really pleasant with an historic old quarter, well worth a visit.
LA casona May Bonita antigua que no vieja y amueblada con mucho gusto
La señora muy amable y simpatica todo muy limpio y el desayuno , lo que pedimos
- La atención de la dueña del alojamiento una gran mujer en todos los aspectos, lo recomiendo me encanta.
Habia reservado con mucha antelación este alojamiento ya que queríamos asistir a las finales de Rugby en Bilbao y aunque el caserio es sencillo cumple con lo que buscabamos.
Si andas buscando algo lujoso este alojamiento no es el indicado pero si lo que andas buscando es algo que este bien de precio, limpio y cómodo es perfecto.
* los desayunos van a parte del precio.
Top Guest Houses In Leintz-gatzaga Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Leintz-Gatzaga Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Leintz-Gatzaga Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Leintz-Gatzaga Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!