10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Legazpia Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Legazpia Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Legazpia Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Legazpia Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Legazpia Basque Country. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Legazpia Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Legazpia Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Legazpia Basque Country:
The rooms at Agroturismo Ibarre feature wooden floors and rustic décor. Each one has free Wi-Fi, a TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms have a private terrace.The property serves a daily breakfast including homemade and local products such as homemade jams, fresh fruit and eggs from the property. This is available for an extra cost.Staff can provide information about what to see and do in the surrounding area. There are many great hiking routes nearby.
- everything was nice,loved the quaint old-fashioned door to enter particularly!! Will definitely use it again if needed when next visiting Antzuola!
- The room, the bed, the facility overall were all lovely. The setting was quiet. The town was beautiful. We enjoyed the balcony. The bathroom was good. Everything was clean.
- Spotless clean, very tasteful and confortable with great care from the hosts.
- Quiet place, away from busy traffic and activities of Spanish Basque country. Excellent welcome and hospitality.
In a peaceful location.
Spotless.Nice bed linen. Spacious bedroom room.Plenty of hot water for showers.Huge white towels.
Good sleep quality…no noise.
Plenty of off road car parking.
Breakfast all freshly prepared.
Not far from the ferry..( Bilbao, approx 40 miles).
Very good hostess,very welcoming .
The rooms at Zezilionea feature free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Each one has views of the town square or of the mountains.The hotel is surrounded by beautiful countryside, and the Aralar Park is just 7 minutes’ drive away. You can drive to San Sebastián in around 30 minutes.
- the waitress /receptionist at breakfast made us omelettes: when travelling with a diabetic all the bread and croissants can be a problem. Dinner was excellent with good jamon , oxtail and steak. The location is good once you have found it.
- Friendly staff, large room and a good selection of bottled beers
- A lovely small hotel in a gorgeous little town in a beautiful area (but somewhat impacted by industry in places).
- Comfortable, warm hotel. Nice situation in centre of attractive village surrounded by mountains; close to main route through Pyrenees to Vitoria. Good restaurant, excellent breakfast. Dog-friendly – walking areas close by.
– amazingly welcoming and friendly staff. Outstandingly so and they deserved 12/10.
– very dog-friendly and a nice village to walk around.
– very comfortable, clean and spacious room. basic but everything you could need. Excellent value.
– fantastic and good value restaurant with a great selection of wines including some very nice local wines.
– convenient for people travelling with pets, hikers and people who are passing through who don’t want to stray far from the motorway.
Each heated room has simple modern décor and a TV. The modern private bathrooms come with a shower.Traditional Basque dishes are served in Goiko-Benta Ostatua’s restaurant, often using products from the property’s own vegetable garden. You can also enjoy a meal outside during the summer, on the terrace, overlooking the surrounding countryside. The property also features a cozy bar with a fireplace, as well as lounge areas.Staff at the property can give you tourist information, as well as advice on hiking and climbing in the surrounding area. Aitzkorri Aratz Nature Reserve is next to the guest house. Bilbao and San Sebastian are both around an hour’s drive away.
- Arriving to this historic hilltop guest house, we were greeted by a charming property and its owners. With beautiful views of the Sanctuary and mountains, it exceeded our expectations. The public areas have beautiful antique pieces, while the rooms have been recently renovated and sport great bathrooms and crisp linens in a contemporary design. The restaurant is a MUST, having an innovative, delicious menu in a room with stone walls, fireplace, beams and glistening floors. In the US, Goiko-Bento would be called a “boutique hotel”. If you are looking for a quiet respite in a tour of Northern Spain, you will not be disappointed.
- A fascinating old property, well managed and with tasty, freshly prepared food. Rooms modern and comfortable and warm.
- Goiko-Benta Ostatua is just lovely old property with fantastic views over the surrounding mountains, idea place for walkers & experienced cyclists. The restaurant has a rustic charm about it & the food was excellent, the breakfast was the best we had on our trip.
- Fabulous family run property in the most beautiful place; fabulous scenery. Great for those who like culture and history and long walks. The room was half board and the food was excellent. Another couple had extended their stay they liked it so much. Would definitely recommend.
- Friendly staff, nicely decorated and well maintained old house. Good food. Good starting point for a hike. Totally recommend it – if you like a quiet place in the mountains.
The rooms are equipped with a TV with satellite channels. Some units include views of the mountains or pool. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.The area is popular for horse riding and cycling. The guest house also offers bike hire. Vitoria-Gasteiz is 18 mi from Hostal Uxarte, while Zarautz is 22 mi from the property. Bilbao Airport is 25 mi away.
Red wino in big glasses served cold. Exactly how we drink it at home.
Great view. We are just sorry not having more time to explore the area.
- The staff was really friendly and helpful in every situation. They called the taxi when it was needed and if there was no taxi they were happy To offer a ride To the town. Food was really good and prices were affordable.
- Pensión Uxarte is a great 16th century farmhouse outside of downtown Mondragón. The beds are very cozy during the colder months and the facilities are well maintained. Dinner for the evening included vegetables from their garden and bread from a local co-op. Although everything was reasonably priced (a steal, really, compared to my hometown of Dallas), the best part of Pensión Uxarte is the customer service. I look forward to returning.
- Wonderful family owned pension and pool facility. This is where the locals come to relax and dine. Good food and wine for very reasonable prices. Choose to dine in the nice restaurant or the cafeteria with lots of atmosphere and locals (with table football). Or have your paella at the pool.
- La tranquilidad, porque esta apartado de la ciudad en la montaña y la piscina.
- Red wino in big glasses served cold. Exactly how we drink it at home.
Each duplex suite is divided into a double part and a twin part. It includes a seating area with a sofa, TV and desk. There is either a private or shared bathroom with a shower.The guest house has its restaurant serving dishes characteristic for the region. There is also free parking on site.Urkiola Natural Park is 35 minutes’ drive from the property and Bilbao is 33 mi away.
- Very large room for two adults and two children, the room was very clean and the owner very helpful and friendly.
- Excellent quality, rooms and en suite, very good dinner
- Todo,Mari Carmen es un cielo de mujer que se desvive por que sus clientes se sientan comodos,desayuno excelente y trato familiar.Eskerrik asko!
L’accueil de la propriétaire très chaleureux.
La beauté du paysage.
Le petit déjeuner très copieux.
- La paz y la tranquilidad que hay y el trato muy bueno.
Each heated room features exposed stone walls and wooden beams, with a TV and wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries and a hairdryer.Basque cuisine, prepared with produce from the vegetable garden, is served in the on-site restaurant. There is also a cider bar where guests can sample Basque ciders.San Sebastián is located a 40-minute drive from Izarre, via the A1 Motorway, while Bilbao can be reached in an hour. Free private parking is offered on site.
- nothing why say that english spoken here when no body does very awkward
- We liked the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff most of all, they tried their best to make you stay as comfortable as possible, they prepared the food we asked for and the food was excellent as well, overall a good stay, the building is impressive, it is more than 300 years old
- The fixed price dinner menu was excellent value for money and the staff were all helpful. Delicious vegetables from their garden were used to produce soups, salads etc. We enjoyed sitting out on the terrace on a warm evening with a drink in leafy shade. There was a communal fridge available for guests to store drinks and food such as picnic supplies. The location outside the village was perfect for us, away from any traffic and bustle, and we used it as a base to visit the coast including San Sebastian. Local walks were also available.
- Its a lovely place with a nice view of the valley.
- Ironically, the bedrooms were clean and very comfortable bed.
Exposed stone walls and wooden beams lend a rustic décor to this guest house with a shared kitchen and a lounge. Barbecue facilities are available outside.The rooms have a TV, wardrobe, and a private bathroom with a shower. Hairdryers are provided.The coastal town of Zumaia is a 20-minute drive from the property, while San Sebastian and Bilbao are 50 minutes away by car.
- Host was very nice and accommodating of our late arrival
Lovely and helpful hostess/owner who shared interesting visitor maps. The property is stunningly beautiful, and located in one of the most beautiful and spectacular valleys I have ever visited! Total peace and serenity. The property is a family home built from local rocks and wood which creates a personal, cozy and rustic atmosphere. The beautiful dog (fastened in the dog house) also adds value to the homely feel.
Huge bathroom and enormous bedroom with comfortable, large bed, huge closet and traditional furniture. Breathtaking views of the mountains and valleys, wauw! Lovely outdoor patio with spacious tables and benches, and fabulous view as well.
- A beautiful rural setting to which we were welcomed by a very friendly host. Our room was warm and spacious next to a large open area that had a seating area around a fire which we lit. Good kitchen facilities to cook for ourselves knowing there was no food available. Breakfast was adequate when supplemented by our own provisions.
- Amazing area, beautiful location. Very clean and nice rooms
- Lovely location in the forest of Zulueta. The host was very friendly and keen to make our stay comfortable. The room was big, clean and comfortable.
At the guesthouse, all rooms have a desk. With a private bathroom, rooms at Pension Txarriduna also provide guests with free WiFi. The rooms feature a closet.San Sebastian is 23 miles from the accommodation, while Bilbao is 27 miles away. Bilbao Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- I loved that the room was always clean,no problem with dogs,near some shops. You can eat at the hotel restaurant and it’s cheap and with good fish dishes.
- Very helpful and pleasant staff. Very good restaurant on site.
- Elgoibar is a good base for reaching other interesting destinations. The Pension Txarriduna is decent but hard to recommend.
- L’endroit n’est pas propre la salle de bain mal aérée
- Ofrece tal cual lo que se expone en el anuncio. Así que, no hay sorpresas. Tiene algunos aspectos que se podrían mejorar, pero lo típico en un establecimiento de este tipo. Relación calidad precio correcto.
Numerous bars and restaurants can be found nearby the Pensión. Staff at the 24-hour front desk can also provide tourist information about the area.Conveniently located, Pensión Mélida is 1.9 mi from Eibar and offers easy access to the A8 Motorway. It is 8.7 mi from Durango and you can also drive to main cities such as Bilbao, Vitoria and San Sebastián in approximately 35 minutes.
- The location is great! Right in the center of Ermua. The room is big enough and very clean. The owner of the hotel is very friendly! We would recommend the place for sure!
- The room was lovely clean and really warm. Breakfast in bed was a real treat.
- Nice, modern and clean rooms, everything functional and practical
- The bed was super comfy the shower was excellent and very quiet so I was able to sleep through my husband taking his shower
- The host was very friendly the decor was lovely and when we asked for breakfast we were brought room service at a very good price. The best value for money. Gracias!
At the guesthouse, all rooms are equipped with a closet. Rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower and free toiletries, while selected rooms here will provide you with a kitchenette.A à la carte breakfast is served at the property.Cycling and hiking are among the activities that guests of Mutiloako Ostatua can find nearby.San Sebastian is 25 miles from the accommodation, while Vitoria-Gasteiz is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 25 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Legazpia Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Legazpia Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Legazpia Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Legazpia Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!