10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Ledrada Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Ledrada Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Ledrada Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ledrada Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ledrada Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Ledrada Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Ledrada Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Ledrada Castile And Leon:
Hostal La Otra Casa
Featuring tiled floors, all rooms come with a desk and wardrobe. The bathroom includes free toiletries.There is a café-bar and a TV lounge with board games. Luggage storage is offered and there is easy access to the A66 Motorway. Salamanca is 37 mi away and you can drive to the Sierra de Gredos Regional Park in about 35 minutes.
- Basic accommodation but clean and functional. No-one on site overnight. Let ourselves out in the morning.
Kettle with tea and coffee
Room was nice and warm, important as outside temperature was below freezing.
- Friendly welcome. The owner was keen to ensure we understood her (Spanish) instructions regarding keys, heating, etc. The room was comfortable and quiet and the tea-making facility a bonus. The cafe/bar downstairs is very pleasant.
The room was clean and comfortable.
The staff were very helpful.
The food and atmosphere in the restaurant was really good.
This was our 2nd visit – which says it all I think!
New this time was tea/coffee making facilities in room – a plus for us.
Hostal Residencia Turnat Béjar
Each room is heated and offers a wardrobe and a seating area with a TV and desk. All rooms have a private bathroom with bath or shower. There is also a shared TV lounge.There are various bars, restaurants and shops within a 5-minute walk of the property. Guests can find several sports centers in the surrounding area.Candelario village is 2.2 mi away. The property has easy access to the A66 Motorway and Sierra de Gredos Regional Park can be reached in 35 minutes’ drive.
- Good breakfast and very friendly and helpful staff. Excellent value.
- Es fácil aparcar cerca…el desayuno zumo café tostadas y magdalenas. La habitación aceptable.
- Desayuno incluido, amabilidad del personal, buena relacion calidad precio.
- Ubicacion, facilidad para aparcar. La habitacion y el desayuno correctos. Buena relacion calidad precio.
- Es la segunda vez que me hospedo en este Hostal y cumple perfectamente mis espectativas y el trato muy agradable. Muy cerca del centro de Bejar.
Rooms come with a private or shared bathroom. Private bathrooms have a shower and free toiletries. These rooms have air conditioning, hardwood floors and a flat-screen TV. Rooms with shared bathrooms have a TV, tiled floors and access to a patio. All rooms are heated and have a desk and wardrobe. Bed linen and towels are provided.Hostal Extremeño has a restaurant. Packed lunches and special diet menus are available on request. There is also a shared lounge and a terrace.Luggage storage is offered and a laundry and ironing service is available. Activities such as skiing and horse riding can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings. Ski storage is available.
The owners were lovely people, and really went out of their way to meet my requests.
They do laundry, ready same day.
The restaurant food is very good, and of brilliant value for money.
The place is very comfortable and clean.
Good location in the middle of Bejar.
The staff was very friendly.
It’s very good for a Hostal
- Very friendly and efficient staff. Lovely and warm. Very comfy bed. Good breakfast. Very bright room with skylight.
- The staff is very kind. And the hotel has a good location.
- Basic b&b but in a great location and good value for money!
- The owners were lovely people, and really went out of their way to meet my requests.
Hostal Argentino offers double and triple bedrooms with private bathroom. Fitted with tile flooring, each bedroom includes heating, wardrobe and a TV.The guest house has a 24-hour front desk and ski equipment rental. The area is popular for hiking, cycling and skiing. La Covatilla Ski Slopes is 11 mi away.Sierra de Béjar Mountains, declared Biosphere Reserve by UNESCO, is 9.3 mi from the property. The city of Salamanca is a 40-minute drive away.
- Clean and comfortable, friendly staff and good location.
La ubicación para visitar Béjar y la Ruta de la Vía de la Plata
La atención y amabilidad del personal
La comodidad y estado de las habitaciones
- Номер превзошел мои ожидания. Осталь расположен не в самом центральном месте города, ближе к индустриальному полигону, но внутри очень хорошо продуман. Комната была небольшая, но так удобно устроенная, что недостатка места совсем не чувствовалось: всё было под рукой, от шкафа до розеток. Ванная комната большая для такого осталя и удобная, всё работало, всё тоже было на месте.
- Trato magnifico en recepcion, aconsejandonos visita a Candelario induperable
- Trato super cercano y muy amales. Totalmente recomendable.
Hostal Blazquez Sanchez
Rooms have a TV. Hostal Blazquez Sanchez features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including skiing and golfing. Plasencia is 30 mi from Hostal Blazquez Sanchez, while Hervás is 9.3 mi away.
- The rooms are very simple, but clean and comfortable. Great value for money.
- Sitio limpio, personal disponible 24 horas, cama y habitación correcta y buena situación. Muy barato
- Muy buena ubicación para el evento al que asistíamos. El dueño muy amable que nos dejó quedarnos el domingo más tiempo hasta que finalizara la carrera ciclista. Muy limpio y cómodo.
- Habitación muy deteriorada. Muy sucio y mal olor. Todo muy viejo.
- Muy buena ubicación y excelente bla limpieza. Trato amable.
Hotel Rural Tia Margot
All rooms are heated and come with a private bathroom with a bath tub or shower. Rooms with terraces include outdoor seating in spring and summer.Breakfast is served in the dining room, and there is an open-air patio. You can go hiking nearby and the tour desk can recommend routes and other mountain activities.There is easy access to the A66 Motorway and Salamanca is 45 minutes’ drive away.
- La limpieza de las habitaciones. El baño estaba muy limpio. La dueña muy amable. Pedimos una manta extra y nos la facilitó al momento. El hotel se ve que ha sido renovado muy recientemente. Todo funciona perfectamente. Es un hotel básico, no tiene televisión en las habitaciones, ni frigoríficos, ni caja fuerte, pero ni falta que hace. El entorno es tan bonito que no merece la pena estar dentro de las habitaciones más de lo necesario. Tienen una sala comedor con una tele si te apetece bajar a ver la televisión. El suelo es de gres. En general, una experiencia muy agradable. La recomendaría a cualquiera.
- Ubicación perfecta para visitar el pueblo y hacer rutas de senderismo, y en general conocer esta zona que es preciosa. Hotel muy limpio, personal agradable y atento. Decoración cuidada y con gusto. Buena calefacción. Muchos libros y revistas interesantes para leer.
- Relación calidad/precio EXCELENTE. El trato, el desayuno y la estancia PERFECTA. Lo recomiendo al 100%.
- Tuvimos un trato excelente, viajamos con mascotas y nos sentimos como en casa. El hotel tiene una gran ubicación, es súper limpio, muy recomendable
Espaço agradável e limpo.
Receberam-nos ás 23 horas para o check-in.
Casa de la Sal
Each attractive room at Casa de la Sal is decorated in cream and white tones and features wooden finishes. There is a TV, a desk and a private bathroom.Creative Castilian cuisine is served in the Casa de la Sal’s restaurant. Guests can enjoy a drink in the lounge area or on the patio.Surrounded by the Sierra Béjar Mountains, the guest house has an ideal setting for hiking. Sierra de Gredos Park is just 45 minutes’ drive away.The center of Béjar is less than 2.5 mi from the Casa del Sal. Salamanca is 47 mi away, while Plasencia can be reached in 50 minutes by car.
- Perfect location, very friendly and helpful owner.
- Exceptionally helpful owner/manager, bijou property and amazing village. Not far from the main road to accommodate a really interesting overnight stay.
The room was simple but comfortable. Lovely views across the rooftops to the mountains.
A beautiful building sympathetically converted.
The best G&T of the holiday in the pretty courtyard garden.
Very nice hotel to stay in a lovely area of Spain. Don’t expect anything grand but that is the charm of this old mountain house.
Very good breakfast
- Rustic & very attractive. Tastefully modernised.
Posada de Candelario
Rooms at this hotel have been carefully decorated. They feature rustic décor furniture, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The old cellar is now a restaurant, which serves local dishes such as roasted suckling pig or Calderillo Bejarano, a stew made of meat, potatoes and peas.You can visit the Casa Chacinera museum. Here you can taste local homemade cured meats and Perronillas, a traditional pastry.The village of Béjar is 2.9 mi from the hotel. You can also drive to Salamanca in approximately 1 hour.
- Nicely restored property in the centre of town. Welcoming and friendly staff. Decent WiFi
- Brilliant mixed grill on a hot stone in their restaurant.
- Very warm welcome from charming young owners, delightful opportunity to stay in a traditional house with good modern room facilities. Location in the heart of the village gave real feeling of ‘belonging’. Parking at nearby site easy and free. Was delightful experience in hot summer, would be fascinating in winter. Dinner was well cooked & presented, but enormous helpings.
This Hotel was amazing. Very helpful staff and beautiful rooms. Bed was sooo comfortable.
- Todo muy bien, un lugar bonito y acogedor, volvería.
At the guesthouse, the rooms are equipped with a desk, a TV and a private bathroom. The rooms feature a closet.Guests at El Tirol will be able to enjoy activities in and around Cantagallo, like skiing.La Alberca is 17 miles from the accommodation, while Plasencia is 28 miles away.
- Close to autoroute for our overnight stay en route to Portugal. Excellent bathroom with powerful shower and plenty of hot water.
- The staff were amazing, they went out of their way to help me. The bar was closed when I stayed and nowhere to get food in the immediate vicinity so they returned later in the evening with a takeaway for me.
- Fairly basic place, ample room. Family run, everyone was very nice and helpful. Good value for the money.
A lovely room, very clean and comfortable. Very good bathroom with an excellent shower. It was quiet and peaceful and nonsmoking. Everything we needed for our trip. The staff were delightful.
(I must add how happy I am with Booking.com. They sorted out a problem I had with my booking, swiftly and efficiently, and kept me informed by phone and email. I was very impressed. Will definitely be using them in the future.)
- Me sorprendió gratamente. Al verlo dese fuera parece un hostal de carretera, pero realmente, por dentro está muy bien arreglado como un alojamiento rural. Las habitaciones son sencillas pero amplias y limpias. Ha sido rehabilitado no hace muchos años
Hostal El Sendero
At the guesthouse, the rooms are equipped with a closet and a TV. All rooms have a private bathroom. All rooms at Hostal El Sendero are equipped with a seating area.Guests can take part in various activities in the surrounding areas, including skiing and cycling.La Alberca is 18 miles from the accommodation, while Plasencia is 24 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Ledrada Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Ledrada Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Ledrada Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Ledrada Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!