10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Lecumberri Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Lecumberri Navarre is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Lecumberri Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lecumberri Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lecumberri Navarre. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Lecumberri Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Lecumberri Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Lecumberri Navarre:
Hostal Ayestaran I
Hostal Ayestaran I is located in the countryside of Navarra, 29 mi from San Sebastián. The hotel is at the foot of the Sierra de Aralar Nature Reserve. Free private parking is available at the hotel.The hotel is surrounded by gardens, and has a sun terrace and tennis courts. There is also a play area for children.The Ayestaran I serves traditional Navarran cuisine in its country-style restaurant. Guests can also relax with a drink from the bar.
Great place for families, it has a pool and several activities for children (including a children’s playground with Balls pool and other stuffs)
The surrounding area is nice with a great view to the mountains and also a nice cave to visit
– the location
– facilities : two swimming pools, ping-pong, tennis…
– the staff is really friendly
– the “old school”style of this hotel
- El entorno, la amabilidad de los empleados y la historia del establecimiento.
Es un hotel espectacular
Es un hotel de principio del siglo 20 pero su estado general es impresionante
No es para quien busque algo moderno o funcional
- El trato del personal, la ubicación y los suizos del desayuno
- Great place for families, it has a pool and several activities for children (including a children’s playground with Balls pool and other stuffs)
Hostal Ayestaran II
The rooms at the Ayestaran feature wooden floors and antique, dark wood furniture. Each one comes with heating and a private bathroom.Guests can use the facilities at the neighboring Ayestaran I for free. These include swimming pools, tennis court and table tennis table.The restaurant serves traditional Navarran food, using seasonal ingredients. There is also a bar and a lounge with a fireplace.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Navarra. The hotel is at the foot of the Sierra de Aralar Nature Reserve. You can drive to the beaches in around 25 minutes, and San Sebastián is 29 mi away.
Staff will make you a sandwich or two if you’re off for a day’s walking or cycling.
Restaurant serves great food; meals include wine, and they serve great local reds.
There’s a sitting room, with a small library, and several spots in the garden to sit and relax.
It’s on the Plazaola track, one of the great cycling/walking routes in Northern Spain.
- Arrived soaking wet by motorcycles (5 of us). We were able to hang all our wet gear out to dry in a spare dining room which was heated. Bikes were parked under cover. An excellent meal at a VERY reasonable price was provided in the evening (we appeared to be the only guests). Rooms were comfortable and warm. Staff very welcoming and so helpful. We arrived early evening and only stayed one night so had no time to walk around the area. We would return.
L’arredo vintage di legno massiccio stile ‘900
Bene organizzati per la festa di San Firmino
Con taxi di gruppo ad un costo accettabile
Partenze apposite il mattino presto
- Las personas que nos atendieron del hostal son encantadoras.
- las chicas que estan alli siempre son super amables y simpaticas es la cuarta vez que voy y volvere
- Staff will make you a sandwich or two if you’re off for a day’s walking or cycling.
Hostal Rural Elosta
Heated rooms have tiled floors, a TV and wardrobe. They come with a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.Guests can relax in the lounge or enjoy a drink in the bar. The restaurant serves fresh regional produce, cooked in the traditional way.A laundry and ironing service is available and there is a tour desk. San Sebastian is 28 mi and the Aralar Mountains are a 15-minute drive away.
- Access to and from the Autovia is rapid and easy with GPS. The reception is warm and the evening meal is freshly prepared and nicely served. With a breakfast thrown in it is excellent value.
- The simplicity, friendliness. Fresh orange juice for breakfast…always a winner!
- Un sitio encantador con duende y muy limpio , viajo en moto y el propietario movió las mesas para q la moto la aparcara en la puerta , un detalle que me gusto mucho , muy recomendable ?
- Tranquilidad, amabilidad , limpieza, buena ubicación.
Todo muy bien.
El desayuno en su punto y café al gusto del consumidor.
Every room is fitted with a TV.San Sebastián is 17 mi from Lopenea, while Pamplona is 23 mi away. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 20 mi from Lopenea.
- Very welcoming and very simple. The room had exactly everything in it that was needed. It was cool outside but the climate control worked well. The owner was terrific and very helpful to us all — we were a group present for a symposium — in everything from meals to packing up an ax that I needed to take home on the airplane! This is not fancy accomodations, but it is everything you need.
- Staff very helpful and friendly.. I was I’ll while I was there
- Very comfortable and big room with a balcony and beautiful view! Good price as well
- The hotel is beautifully located in the town center between the mountains which gives great views through your window. The owners are extremely friendly and helpful. The breakfast is very Spanish (tortilla, tostadas, coffee), freshly home made and really good. The apartment we got was huge, very good quality, clean and modern. It was really a pleasure to stay here and I will be recommending it to my friends!
- Very nice room, very cleaning. Friendly staff and nice place.
Hostal Jai Alai
The Jai Alai is on the second floor of a modern building. It comes with a kitchen and a dining area . Bicycles are available for hire in the accommodations.Rooms at Hostal Jai Alai have heating and satellite TV. Most rooms also have a balcony. The private bathrooms include a hairdryer.The center of Leitza offers other bars and restaurants.The guest house is just 1.9 mi from the A-15 Motorway. Free public parking is available near the Jai Alai.
- Beds so comfortable and to greet us two lovely glasses of excellent red wine . There was also a small balcony which had a marvellous view of the hillside behind .
Friendly manager who dealt with our disappointment as best as he could.
Spotlessly clean and comfortable.
El lugar es hermoso. Las habitaciones limpias.
- Desayuno gratis con zumo natural de naranja incluido y personal muy amable
- El trato amable y solicito de su encargado. Limpias y completas habitaciones. Silencio, relax y confort. Llavabamos bicis y se encargaron de ponerlas a buen recaudo
Each room at Hostal Musunzar has charming rustic décor. There is central heating, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a range of traditional Basque cuisine and breakfasts in a bar/restaurant nearby.Set in the Leizarán Valley, the guest house is 37 mi from Urbasa y Andia Natural Park. San Sebastián and the Basque coastline can be reached in 35 minutes by car, while Pamplona is 31 mi away.
- Decent budget friendly hotel with fair dinner and breakfast facility
- Beautiful tiny village, just 30 minutes away from San Sebastian. Friendly and helpful people, quiet and peaceful environment. The rooms are clean and well lit, we all slept well. There’s even a good supermarket in the area and on site, there’s a nice restaurant, which offers local cuisine. The dishes are simple and affordable.
- It was a cosy room with comfortable and big bed and nice furniture
- The view of the mountains from the windows, the balconies: We were traveling with older teen children and were able to get two rooms beside each other. One room was a loft on two floors with lots of space and two balconies.
The staff were very helpful.
Very clean and quiet in a lovely little pueblo.
Hostel San Miguel
Each heated room in this property has a TV and a bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries. All rooms have views of the surrounding mountains, and there are some rooms with a balcony.This property offers a tour desk and luggage storage. Babysitting services are also available.Hostel San Miguel is located between San Sebastian and Pamplona, around a 35-minute drive from each city.
- The owner/ manager was very welcoming and helpful. I don’t speak Spanish at all but he was fine pointing and talking slowly! Locked my bike away in their garage for security.
- La habitación pequeña pero lo suficiente para pasar la noche, tranquila
- Hostal reformado, en un valle tranquilo, con bonitas vistas. Bien situado, tanto para hacer senderismo por los alrededores, como para visitar ciudades. El restaurante tiene un menú a mediodía con platos caseros y buen precio. Tanto los dueños como el personal son muy amables.
- Bardzo dobry bar-restauracja na dole budynku. Smaczne i duże porcje. Miła obsługa, rodzinny interes- tak przypuszczam. Polecam na nocleg podczas przejazdu.
- L’emplacement avec vue sur la montagne et doux bruit du ruissellement d’une rivière et la gentillesse du personnel.
The heated rooms at Hostal Ezkurra feature sloped ceilings and traditional, functional décor. All include wooden floors, a TV and a private bathroom.Breakfast is served daily and the property’s restaurant offers traditional, local cuisine with grilled meat and fish. There is also a bar area, a library and packed lunches can be provided for days out.The area surrounding Hostal Ezkurra is ideal for hiking and cycling, with nearby routes such as the Plazaola Train and the Bidasoa. The Bertiz Nature Reserve and Leurza Reservoir are 12 mi away.Free private parking is available and the property is around 31 mi from San Sebastian and 50 minutes’ drive from Pamplona.
- basic accomadation in remote village but friendly owners made you feel welcome and very reasonably priced
- Rooms are great, nice synergy with the restaurant across the street. Very affordable and recommended meal.
- Friendly, helpful, nice room, great shower, excellent food, great rural location and good value.
- Friendly family run business they went out their way to look after us we will return again
- Excellent first stop for our motorbiking trip to the Pyrenees; friendly welcome, nice comfortable rooms and a great dinner with wine included, very good value. The bonus was secure parking for the motorbikes.
Casa Rural Martxoenea Landetxea
There is a shared kitchen available for a surcharge and is equipped with a microwave, toaster and kitchenware. Guests have free access to a seating area.Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer. You can enjoy mountain view from the room.At Casa Rural Martxoenea Landetxea you will find a 24-hour front desk. Other facilities offered at the property include a tour desk and dry cleaning. The property offers free parking.This country house is 53 mi from Bilbao Airport.
- Los dueños encantadores; cómo si fuera de la família
- Muy agradable para un fin de semana. Limpio y habitación con buena temperatura
- El trato de los dueños es de lo mejor. Te hacen sentir como en casa. Las estancias muy limpias y todo muy bien organizado desde hacer el check in hasta el check out. Muy recomendable. En el desayuno incluían pasteles hechos por ellos y muy ricos. Ha sido una muy buena experiencia.
- Desde el primer momento nos trataron muy bien, nos sentimos como en casa. Estuvimos muy a gusto. Volveremos seguro. Muy recomendable.
- Te sientes como en casa, muy amables y serviciales los propietarios.Todo muy limpio. Tranquilidad maxima y vistas increibles.
Each air-conditioned room featuring rustic décor comes with a flat-screen TV and views. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries.Housed in an old mill, Hotel Olatzea has preserved the original structure of the building, including the stone used to grind the grain, still in functioning order.Urbasa y Andia Nature Reserve is 15 minutes by car. Arbizu Train Station is a 5-minute walk away, while Vitoria Airport is 40 minutes’ drive. Pamplona is 25 mi from the property.
- The hotel was lovely and exceptionally clean. Would definitely recommend
- Everything was realy good. Staff very friendly. Location perfect.
- The hotel is very good money for value. Simple but clean and modern
- Location was very good for a one night stopover, just off motorway. With windows shut, no motorway noise.
- Location was very tranquil. And an easy walk to the town of Ea.
Top Guest Houses In Lecumberri Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Lecumberri Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Lecumberri Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Lecumberri Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!