10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Lavern Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Lavern Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Lavern Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lavern Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lavern Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Lavern Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Lavern Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Lavern Catalonia:
Alojamiento Cal Joan Marina
At the guesthouse, all rooms have a closet. All rooms come with a private bathroom. At Alojamiento Cal Joan Marina, rooms are equipped with air conditioning and a flat-screen TV.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Barcelona is 22 miles from Alojamiento Cal Joan Marina, while Sitges is 13 miles from the property. Barcelona-El Prat Airport is 19 miles away.
- The facility were nice and clean. It’s in the country side so it was very quiet and allowed for a good night’s rest. The person that checked me on was nice.
- Served a purpose for our trip to southern spain from the UK as it was on route.
- Lovely location very friendly staff good breakfast
- La atencion del gerente, se preocupo de llevar a mi mujer al pueblo de al lado para comprar un menu. Ya que yo no me encontraba alli uno de los 2 dias.
- war doh gut zu finden .Eigentümer kam sofort nach ein Anruf vom anderen Gast da ich kein Spanisch kann und Er wohl auch kein Englisch,daher die Komunikation ein wenig schwierig,aber zum Schluss wusste ich was ich wollte und er auch.Hat mir eim Gepäck geholfen und das Zmmer erklärt mit den Schlüsselkarten und Strom.Leider die Klimaanlage vergessen .Frühstückk war reichlich und gut.WLAN klappte hervorragend
The hostel has a restaurant which serves traditional home-made Mediterranean food, specializing in grilled meat and paella. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink. You can also get a drink from the vending machine.Pensión Avenida has a terrace where you can enjoy a drink in the sun. There is also a laundry service.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in the area. The lively seaside town of Sitges is 25 minutes’ drive away, and you can drive to Barcelona in 45 minutes. The train station is just 4 minutes’ walk away.
- Very clean and comfortable, just a little out of the centre but the town is small and easy by foot. Possible to park a car directly outside.
- Enough said about this place, it is falsely advertised.
- We had an amazing meal in the restaurant – perfect with local ingredients and wine of course.
- Not far away from city center, good breakfast. Clean, nice balcony.
- The pension is a short walk from the centre of Vilafranca, so conveniently accessible for shops, restaurants etc. It is very clean.
Featuring free WiFi, all rooms have a fan and wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with a bath or shower and bathrobes.There is a communal sauna, as well as shared lounge and kitchen. Staff can inform you about what to see and do in the area. Cycling, horse riding and hiking are popular in the surrounding countryside.The Roman city of Tarragona is 40 mi from the property, while Montserrat Mountain and its monastery are 32 mi away. You can reach the charming coastal town of Sitges and the nearby sandy beaches within a 30-minute drive of El Recer.
Le contact avec Antonio était très bon. Il est très accueillant.
La maison est un cabinet de curiosités.
C’était parfait pour une halte avec les enfants qui ont apprécié la piscine, le chien et les petits chatons qui se promenaient dans le jardin.
- El trato del dueño es una persona excelente…la tranquilidad del sitio y su belleza…asi como la comodidad y la limpieza
- Es una casa muy antigua y está todo acordé las fotos, tiene encanto todo de época y cama cómoda y limpio y Antonio un encanto de hombre
- El hotel es como un museo, te embebe en un alojamiento de casi 200 años. Muy recomendable. Pero lo mejor es la hospitalidad y la simpatía de Don Antoni, su propietario.
La amabilidad del dueño del alojamiento y su disponibilidad para ayudar en todo.
Muy bien situado para visitar las bodegas de la zona.
- Le contact avec Antonio était très bon. Il est très accueillant.
The villa is a 10-minute drive from the AP7 Motorway and Vilafranca del Penedès, the capital of the Penedès wine region. Free parking can be found nearby, and Barcelona is 22 mi away.The bright rooms feature tiled floors and have a TV and DVD player. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and amenities. Family rooms have a seating area and air conditioning.There is a communal TV area open during the daytime. A small library of books and DVDs and a poolside kitchen and BBQ area are free for guests to use. A continental breakfast is served daily.An airport shuttle service can be requested for an extra charge. You enjoy hiking in the nearby Garraf Natural Park.
- Loved the location, room, pool, and breakfast, but the owners Garry and Joelle were the best because they made us feel like family. They even arranged for a massage (at extra cost) with a local masseuse. We had a wonderful time and loved the experience.
- The owners of the house are really kind and helpful. They make you feel as if you were at home. The views are wonderful and the swimming pool too
- Incredible view, excellent and knowledgeable hosts. Comfortable rooms. Breakfasts were delicious. We enjoyed traditional Catalan dishes! Owners recommended Les Piques Restaurant… a must to try.
- The hosts Peter and Caroline were lovely and extremely helpful. The room was very spacious, clean and good value for money. We stayed there as it was close to the wedding venue. Big plus was the hosts driving us to the wedding venue. Very quiet and you can chill out next to the pool
We were met with a fantastic welcome as soon as we arrived, the property is fabulous, spotlessly clean, incredibly well serviced daily.
The breakfast was more than ample, delicious fresh fruit, breads, cheese etc. And to top it off, omlettes cooked to order… and they were fantastic
The pool was great 😊
Hostal Las Torres
Las Torres’ restaurant serves a variety of traditional Catalan dishes and Mediterranean cuisine. The hotel café is open from 06.00.The guest house offers simple rooms with air conditioning and a TV. Each has a private bathroom.The Hostal is ideally located for a range of outdoor activities, such as hiking and cycling.Montserrat Monastery is located just 30 minutes’ drive away. Barcelona is approximately 12 mi from the guest house.
- We heve used the hotel more often during our travels to the south of Spain. good location for travelers, not too far from the highway and a nice, large parking.
- Nice breakfast and coffee comfortable room nice environment
- Everything was just fine. The place is nice, clean and quiet.
- La ubicación y anteriores habitaciones, tiene dos partes, la nueva y la vieja, muy vieja, y cuando pagas la habitación no sabes donde te van a enviar, deberían avisarlo.
- Mi estancia fue por motivos de asistir a una boda,yo vivo lejos y buscaba un lugar que estuviera cerca de Piera, la estancia fue muy corta pero quede muy contenta,tanto en el trató como en la habitación, sencilla pero limpia,
The Can Missè still retains many original features which combine to give it a special atmosphere. Admire the vaults and wooden ceilings, as well as the historic artwork themed around the surrounding mountains of Montserrat. You can even look up at the imposing mountain from the hotel’s own outdoor swimming pool and terrace.After a day spent exploring one of the region’s most significant sites, return to the Can Missè to enjoy Catalan dishes in the restaurant. You can then relax around the fireplace in the lounge or head to your exquisite bedroom for a good night’s sleep.
Friendly and helpful host. Inside has charming character with comfortable room and bed.
Great breakfast with terrific variety of items to pick from. Great location to reach Monastery cable car.
- Great place to go hiking to Montserrat! Very helpful staff, with great tips of what to do in the area!
- The location was next to hiking trails and beautiful setting in a very small village.
I really enjoyed staying in this hotel! Despite the sign in front “hostel” there was private bathroom, with all what you might need – shower gel, shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste and so on. The room is located in ancient town in fancy building and nicely decorated. I had the attic room with tiny balcony, which was really cute, as a traditional Spanish thing.
Breakfast was also pretty good, not very diverse, but the food was delicious. Moreover, the town is great as well, incredibly quite, with awesome views on the mountains and several hiking trails.
All in all, I highly recommend this particular hotel and this place in general!
- Omar was professional and handled all of our transfer details. Made our trip easy and convenient.
- Friendly and helpful host. Inside has charming character with comfortable room and bed.
All rooms are heated and air conditioned. They come with a TV, safe, and fridge. There is also a private bathroom.You will find many shops, bars and restaurants within a 5-minute walk. There is a tour desk and you can reach Barcelona in 35 minutes by train.
- Very clean, every day cleaned. Very good sheets and towels and shower. Sunny room. Staff is great and friendly. Surely I will come again.
The staff were friendly (the only thing that I picked the keys from another hotel nearby) the place were I stayed in had no reception.
The room was clean with a balcony and big bathroom. The only thing was that they put so small samples of liquid soap/ shower gel that weren’t enough for us to wash hands/ take shower during the stay. I would recommend more soap in the bathroom. Otherwise the location, cleanliness and staff were great.
- Nice stuff,friendly and helpfull.Great location,very central.Huge terrace at room 308.Enjoyed my stay.
- Location great for bars and beach. Really helpful staff
- Very little. It is quite central, the staff is okay.
Hostal Bonanza Sitges
The rooms includes a flat-screen TV, wardrobe, and a private bathroom with a bath or a shower. Some of them also have a balcony.There is a restaurant and a snack bar on site. You will find numerous shops, bars, and restaurants within a 5-minute walk of the property.Sitges Train Station is a 10-minute walk from the guest house. A 40-minute train ride takes to Barcelona.
Owner John was helpful and polite
It is a SMALL (hostal, not hotel) room.. cousy but mini (for 1-2 nights max)
- Great location. Simple and clean and so easy to get to the beaches and town. Very friendly staff.
- The location is fantastic, friendly staff, restaurant food is great value for money and delicious with a daily lunch menu. The maid cleaned the room on a daily basis and made sure the towel were fresh. Nothing was to much trouble for them.
- Great location close to the Playa San Sebastian, in a quiet side street. Fairly basic but good value. Comfortable room. Has own cafe which is a bonus
- The beautiful beach and the restaurant next door to the Hostal.
- Owner John was helpful and polite
Featuring a colonial décor, all rooms are equipped with a wardrobe and air conditioning.There are private and shared bathrooms with a bath or shower.There is a honesty bar on the terrace and a wide range of restaurants and shops can be found in the surroundings.Castelldefels and El Prat Airport are each a 20-minute drive from Hostal Parellades. Tarragona is 37 mi away.
Well. A good price and amazing location. The nearest beach is 5 min to walk. Main others – 10 min walking.
Bicycle rent, restaurants, bar are all around.
Extremely friendly staff. We asked for a hairdryer and cups for tea and coffee and received everything for our whole staying (so, do not be shy and ask for something you need).
There is a common mini bar plus you can leave some food and drinks in a common fridge. Air cond is in a room.
Good common terrace. Comfortable bed. Most of the time our neighbours were 40+ 🙂 So, it is not a classical hostel.
P.S. La Paradetta Sitges is 100 m from the hotel. It is a great seafood “food-court”, with a great pricing – recommended.
- Spotlessly clean with modern bathrooms , great air con and with use of a large terrace with access to a fridge and microwave also very friendly staff and daily room service. I’ve stayed all over Sitges in hotels and hostels and this is a gem the best value bar none !!!
- Really great location and lovely terrace. Really appreciated that staff rang me to find out where I was, on the day of my arrival. The staff helped me with luggage up the stairs which was really nice too, and moved a table into the room. They did eventually change my booking from four to two nights, but only after a huge fuss.
- I appreciated the kindness of the staff, the central location and the cleanliness of the room!
- Heavenly room, the hight of the ceiling! The balconys! The location!
- Well. A good price and amazing location. The nearest beach is 5 min to walk. Main others – 10 min walking.
Rooms at the Termes Hostal are brightly decorated and feature a flat-screen TV and telephone. Some rooms come with a terrace or balcony.Hostal Termes has a terrace where guests can sunbathe. The guest house is located close to many restaurants, bars and shops.The Termes is less than 1,650 feet from Sitges Train Station. The Club del Golf is around 1.9 mi from the guest house. Barcelona Airport is a 35-minute drive from Sitges, and Reus Airport can be reached in less than an hour.
Hostal Termes is a small, basic hotel located in a quiet street. It is a couple of minutes walk to the tourist area and less than ten minutes walk to the railway station. The room was very clean and the bathroom is large with a great shower.
If returning to Sitges I would definitely stay here again.
- Great staff. Very clean. Very close to the beach.
- Clean comfortable inexpensive accommodation in Sitges. Wonderfully quiet location but minutes from all the action. Friendly staff and lots of hot water!
- Great location, literally a five minute walk from the beach and cute little streets of Sitges. The train station was also no more than a 10 minute walk 🙌🏻
- Lovely friendly staff, excellent central location, good bed and shower, great value for money
- Hostal Termes is a small, basic hotel located in a quiet street. It is a couple of minutes walk to the tourist area and less than ten minutes walk to the railway station. The room was very clean and the bathroom is large with a great shower.
Top Guest Houses In Lavern Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Lavern Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Lavern Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Lavern Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!