10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Laukiz Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Laukiz Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Laukiz Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Laukiz Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Laukiz Basque Country. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Laukiz Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Laukiz Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Laukiz Basque Country:
Casa Rural Telleri
Set within a natural setting, the house has a private garden, a porch and several terraces. Inside, Telleri features modern rustic décor with parquet floors and exposed wooden beams on the ceilings.Guests can find a communal lounge with sofas and fireplace, as well as a dining area. Rooms are individually decorated, offering heating, a TV and a private bathroom with shower and free toiletries.You can enjoy a garden view from all the rooms. Bed linen and towels are included.Tourist information can be provided at the reception. Activities like hiking can be enjoyed in the surroundings.Larrabasterra metro station is 1,150 feet away. Bilbao is 15 minutes’ drive away. The property offers free parking.
- Great silent room with very comfortable bed. Owners are very helpful and friendly. Close to the beach an to the metro to travel to bilbao. Everything perfectly clean.
- We were greeted by the host who made us feel very welcome. He advised us on best places to visit and eat. Unfortunately we only had one night here could have easily spent more. Very nice place. Room was comfortable and clean.
From the time we arrived to the time we left we were treated like royalty.
They were very helpful in sights to see and directions.
If you like to smile then this will be the place.
And a big hello to Bildu (ruff,ruff).
My wife and I had a wonderful time .. Thank You. Thank You.
- The welcome from Louis was outstanding in his friendliness and information
Sylvie and Luis are super hosts, nothing was too much trouble. Any questions, they had the answer. Lovely building, spotlessly clean throughout. Location is great, 5 mins walk to the Metro which gives regular comfortable and very cheap transport to beautiful Bilbao and beyond. The beach is ten minutes walk away, two lovely restaurants within 15-20 minutes walk.
We are already planning another holiday in the Basque Country and will definitely stay here.
Eskerrik asko Sylvie and Luis. Gero arte
Rooms have a TV, heating and wooden floors. They have access to 4 shared bathrooms. Towels and bed linen are provided.Guggenheim Museum is 6.8 mi away and Ballonti Shopping Center is a 5-minute drive. Santurce Port is 2.8 mi away and Bilbao Exhibition Center is 10 minutes’ drive. Gallindo Train Station is just 1,650 feet away and connects with Bilbao. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 9.3 mi from Montero Pension.
- We spent ten hours at this property, as we had a flight layover. The owner was nice and helpful. The room was clean and quiet, as well as clean. Don’t judge the sleeping quarters by the cleanliness of the lobby area. The room was very adequate and even had a balcony.
- The owner is trying to improve the place and you can see the efforts
– The Wi-Fi works fine though it’s obviously aggregated
– Parking lot for free right around the corner
– The owner lives next door and it doesn’t bother him if having a question at night
- Super value for money – no frills simple accommodation.
- Bien en líneas generales. Esta limpio. Buena relación calidad-precio
Pensión Boutique Caravan Cinema
Featuring a shower, private bathroom also comes with free toiletries.Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, where guests can make use of the coffee machine and free mineral water.Pensión Boutique Caravan Cinema is in the Casco Viejo, 650 feet from Catedral de Santiago and 1,650 feet from Etxebarría Park.Bilbao Airport is 5 mi away.
- Caravan’s been the perfect place to stay in a perfect day in Bilbao. I’d strongly recommend this place to everyone who’d like to spend quality time in this fantastic city.
- Excellent location with parking. Room was very clean with air conditioning. We would look to stay here again if we returned to Bilbao which we hope to do. Wonderful city.
- Very special design in retro style, great beds, spacious room, nice view. One of typical old houses of Bilbao newly refurbished.
- Perfect location for strolling around the city. And the atmosphere is grand. As bars etc. close early it’s quiet, although in the middle of the old town. Our host was very welcoming and helpful. Definitely a recommendation for those who want to avoid the standard hotels.
- Very well situated in the old town. Very clean, detailed decoration in an “industrial” look. Big bathroom with huge shower and two sinks. Fabulous beds. Air conditioning.
The hostel has a terrace with a table and chairs where you can relax. Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in the Basque Country.The Zeus is opposite Barakaldo’s Cruces Hospital, and Megapark Shopping Center is 5 minutes’ drive away. There are many bus stops nearby.Central Bilbao is a 10-minute Metro journey from Pension Zeus. Here you can find the world-famous Guggenheim Museum as well as a wide range of bars and restaurants. Bilbao Airport is just 12 minutes’ drive away.
- The staff was very nice. Metro stop is very close. Fantastic to go to the BEC.
- It was clean and in nice old style finished room. The staff was speaking no english, but was very nice.
- a very nice little hotel which is directly located at the public transport system (metro). there are several cafes and shops close to the hotel. the staff is very nice and the room was cosy and comfortable. at night it was very quiet. i would definatly recommend the place!
- close to metro to city center (15 min.´far) and quite
- adorable deck area on the second floor overlooking the quiet little community
AliciaZzz Bed And Breakfast Bilbao
Located on a first floor without elevator, the air-conditioned rooms at AliciaZzz are individually decorated and each represents a different chapter of Alice in Wonderland. All rooms have a private bathroom and a TV.AliciaZzz serves a buffet breakfast and is within walking distance of many restaurants and cafés. Guests can make use of the guest house’s luggage storage and tour desk.The Alicia is a 5-minute walk from Bilbao Cathedral and less than 1.2 mi from Bilbao’s Guggenheim Museum. La Concordia Railway Station is approximately 1,950 feet from the guest house and Bilbao Airport is a 15-minute drive away.
- liked the location, in the vibrant old quarter, excellent tapas district with lots of quirky shops, very close to metro, staff were really friendly, plenty to chose from for breakfast, nicely done out. I would go again.
- The location is great, 5 min distance to all restaurants and main attractions. Excellent staff, nothing to change.
- The rooms were clean and interestingly decorated. The staff were very helpful. The location in the old town is excellent close to the tram stop and close to the metro for travel further afield
- Great location, comfortable, very clean and you could have a decent healthy breakfast
- The property is in the best location, it is nice and comfortable, very clean. The place is really sweet and looked after.
Each bright room comes with a flat-screen TV and private bathroom. The hotel has a comfortable shared lounge available for guests.Pension Areeta is 5 minutes’ walk from a variety of lively bars and traditional restaurants serving Basque cuisine. The Guggenheim Museum is a 10-minute drive away.Bilbao Port is 3.7 mi away, as well as Neguri Golf Course. The center of Bilbao is 9.3 mi away, while the airport is 20 minutes’ drive from the property.
- Lovely and clean. Spacious for me and my son. Great location to access all the places we wanted to visit. Staff helpful.
- Very good location for sightseeing. A lot of cafes and bars around. friendly staff. Good value for money. Direct bus connection to the university campus and Bilbao 20 minutes by modern underground. Bilbao airport in 50 minutes.
- Location. Close to all amenities and sites of interest.
- Location, in shopping & cafe etc area. The owners/husband/wife it seemed were polite and friendly in an efficient way.
- This accommodation was really great value. Comfortable, neat and clean with a good shower. Not in the heart of the city but in an area with tons of nice bars and cafés, and close to the waterfront. I’m sure I’ll be back to Bilbao over the next year or so, and when I do I plan on staying here.
Torre Ercilla Ostatua
The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms have a private bathroom with a shower.Bilbao is 15 miles from Torre Ercilla Ostatua, while Zarautz is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 12 miles from the accommodation.
- Clean and tidy. Gotzon the boss was great to deal with,very helpful and friendly.
- The owner of the guest house, people in the neighbourhood and also the people of Bermeo were very helpful and friendly. It is a beautiful old seaside town wirh a nice harbour.
- Very disappointed with this place because it’s very difficult to park and in the photos looks very nice but really it’s a flat that rent rooms and not a hotel as you advertise!! Very expensive for what it is too!!
- Very nice accommodation for the area which lacks high end Hotels. Room was very nice, clean and comfortable. However, since there is no room for parking, you must go downhill to the Port to park your car. Also a 15 minute car ride to San Juan de Gastelugaste which is a Rock in the ocean and very attractive to tourists. Reasonably priced.
- The location is perfect for access by foot. It is a short walk to the port.
La Estrella Ostatu
Each simply decorated room features a TV, wardrobe and desk. There is a private bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries.The guest house is surrounded by cafés, restaurants and bars serving traditional Basque pintxos.The famous Guggenheim Museum is a 20-minute walk from the property and Santiago de Bilbao Cathedral is 650 feet away. The city’s Santander Train Station is 2,150 feet from La Estrella Ostatu.
- Excellent value hotel in a traditional building in the old town of Bilbao, with a simple but tasty breakfast.
- I really enjoyed my stay in the apartment. It’s in a great historic neighbourhood with plenty of shops, restaurants and public transportation nearby. The building itself is very historic and has a lot of charm and the staff were nice and efficient. I would definitely come here again.
- Great staff could not do enough for me clean and safe would recommend this to anyone
- Great location and fine for overnight stop before or after ferry crossing. Very clean.
Great base for everything.
Clean room and bathroom with good shower.
The guest house is simple and enjoys a homely feel. It features a strategic location 350 feet from the metro station that takes you to the center of Bilbao and the Feria de Muestras. This is the ideal option to combine a few days relaxation or work, with a visit to the capital of the region and the famous Guggenheim Museum.
- La ubicación. Algunas habitaciones dan a la ría de Plentzia. Las vistas son sorprendentes.
- Un lugar súper tranquilo. Es como estar en casa de tu abuelita. Me encantó.
- Habitación acogedora, limpia y cómoda, personal muy amable, ubicación tranquila y muy bien comunicada. Volveremos seguro, totalmente recomendable.
- La cama era muy cómoda. Al principio en la habitación hacia un poco de frio, mes de febrero, pero nos pusieron otro radiador y estuvimos divinamente bien.
- El trato del personal del hotel es magnífico y su cocina increíble. Altamente recomendable en todos los sentidos.
Pension El Puerto
All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Guest rooms feature a closet.Bilbao is 7 miles from Pension El Puerto, while Castro-Urdiales is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 7 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Laukiz Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Laukiz Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Laukiz Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Laukiz Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!