10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Latorre Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Latorre Aragon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Latorre Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Latorre Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Latorre Aragon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Latorre Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Latorre Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Latorre Aragon:
Each heated room at the Forestal has simple décor and tiled floors. All rooms have a private bathroom.The restaurant is located 150 feet from the main building and traditional Spanish cuisine is served here. There is also a bar and terrace, open during the summer months. Free Wi-Fi is available here.Guests can make use of Casa Forestal’s communal lounge and laundry facilities. There is also a football pitch and basketball courts.The area surrounding Morillo de Tou is ideal for hiking, cycling and horse riding. Cerler and Valle Vio Ski Resorts can be reached within 1.5 hours by car.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Dos Rios
The modern, air-conditioned rooms have a flat-screen satellite TV and work desk. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and amenities.The hotel also has an extensive social area where you can enjoy your leisure time in a tranquil way. It shares a café and restaurant with Hotel Dos Rios.Guests can enjoy free access to local swimming pools, open between June and the end of August.
- Stayed in older section (hostel) so rooms do not reflect picture. But good value. Restaurant below is open all the time for quick drink or snack and there is a kids play area. Easy walk to old town for more dining options. Walked to pool in town that was open for hostel guests.
- Our rooms were great- comfortable and very clean. The hotel was very friendly and the breakfast excellent. The location was good, not in the old medieval part of town but only a very short walk away. After a long and fun day of canyoning we stayed at the hotel for dinner and the food was quite good!
- Super clean, great location, helpful and friendly staff. Would stay again!
- All good, late clean rooms, good breakfast, parking for motorbikes
- Location is excellent (find the old town, up the hill!) Food is great and the staff are really helpful. The room was a pleasant surprise, though noisy from the street below ( I wear earplugs, so this was fine)
Hostal Apolo XI
All accommodations at the Apolo XI has simple décor with tiled floors. Each room has a TV.The Apolo’s restaurant serves varied buffet meals, including rice dishes, fish and cured meats. The hotel also has a bar.Located within 31 mi of the parks at Monte Perdido and Los Cañones de Guara, the area surrounding Aínsa is ideal for hiking, fishing and canoeing. The ski runs at Valle Vio and Cerler can be reached in around an hour by car.
- The owner was kind enough to check me in very early which gave me more time to explore the town. He also arranged a very safe place to store my bike; much appreciated.
- For an extra 8 euros per person they serve a big breakfast with eggs, ham, various breads, fruit, yogurt, coffee etc.
- Breakfast was taken in the 3 star hotel next door, a simple walk through. Which I presume is not the case in busy times. In my case the normal continental, (great selection) is supplimented by a freshly cooked menu, with a good choice of grilled, scrambled, fried foods. The bar is very adequate, the restuarant was closed but I presume the same arrangements as for breakfast were available. There is more than adequate free parking around the hostel. It’s a car ride to get up to the medieval centre where more free parking is available.
Breakfast available in Hotel Apolo next door for approx 7 €, excellent, great selection.
Free parking on the main street.
Be aware of simple furnishing which explains the low price.
Attentive staff both in Hostal as well as in next door hotel.
- Very polite helpfull staff, clean simple accomodation for short stay for very reasonable price; balcony with mountain view
Hostal Pirineos Ainsa
The Pirineos Ainsa offers simple, bright décor. Its heated rooms have a flat-screen TV and private bathrooms.Breakfast is served by the staff and it includes coffee, milk or similar, juices, toasts, pastries, and cold meat. The restaurant serves homemade lunch and dinner. The cafeteria is open all day.Staff at the Ainsa’s reception can provide information on the surrounding Huesca region and can arrange bicycle rental.Hiking and cycling are popular in the surrounding area.The guest house has a pretty setting and is approximately 12.4 miles from the Sierra y Cañones de Guara National Park. Monte Perdido Park is less than an hours’ drive away.
- Well located . Easy parking close by. Very friendly and helpful staff . Good lift. Plentiful breakfast , not stingy at all. Easy walk to old town. Reasonably good restaurants nearby and it’s inexpensive.
- Everything was good, the breakfasts reasonably priced and they were very flexible with what was provided.
- The free parking at the back of the hotel was convenient. The receptionist promptly changed the room we were given when we said that it smelt.
- We have stayed at this hotel many, many times and get a very warm welcome from the owners and staff. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. We always eat in the hotel restaurant and enjoy the wide range of choices from the ‘menu del dia’. We wouldn’t stay anywhere else in Ainsa.
Parking free of charge really close to hotel
Staff very friendly and rooms quite clean.
Lift, window in room and also in bathroom… Supermarket at the next door and old town near
Hostal-Restaurante La Choca
The 8 rooms at Hostal-Restaurante La Choca feature traditional décor and exposed wooden beams. All include central heating and private bathroom and some also have a terrace. A flat-screen TV is available upon request.The property’s charming restaurant serves breakfast and dinner featuring both traditional regional and international cuisine. A take-away lunch can be provided.La Choca can organize various activities through the Guides Services, including abseiling and tours of the River Vero Cultural Park. The area also has various hiking and cycling routes.The property is set 1 hours’ drive from Huesca and 50 mi from the Ordesa and Monte Perdido National park. You can reach Zaragoza and Lleida by car in 2 hours.The medieval town of Aínsa is 40 minutes’ drive away, while Alquézar is a 20-minute drive away.
- This hotel is in a beautiful old building in a lovely and peaceful small village. The owners are very kind and helpful, the food is delicious, the rooms clean and comfortable. The situation is ideal for walking in the Sierra de Guara and enjoying local nature and history.
l’accueil et le professionnalisme du patron, ses conseils ( vin – cigare )
la qualité des repas
la proximité du rio
- Miguel Ángel y Ana geniales .alojamiento y comida espectacular.entorno precioso
- Miguel est charmant et toujours au petit soin pour ses clients. Repas du soir excellent avec des saveurs méditerranéennes mises en avant par une préparation originale.
- Accueil très chaleureux en toute simplicité, endroit très beau et calme, cuisine copieuse et recherchée
Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout. Featuring a bath, private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer.A continental breakfast is available and can be brought to the comfort of your room. Guests can also request a homemade meal at Casa Dueso.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including skiing and cycling. The property offers free parking.
- It’s a lively House!. It was an unexpectedly great house made if old bricks. It is located in the tiny cute village which has a historical spirit. The land lady is very nice and helpful.
- Lovely B and B in small hillside village 5 km from Ainsa. You really need a car to get here, parking on street nearby is easy. Friendly and helpful host. Lovely dinner, which we booked in advance and breakfast.
- Beautiful location with stunning views. Room was very clean and comfortable. Food was lovely too. Hope to stay here again on our return trip.
- The situation of the place with the wonderful walks/hikes. The place was very clean and ideal for a short stay.
- It’s one of the most amazing places I’ve stayed at: medieval village in the middle of mountains
Rooms at this guest house feature tiled floors. They all have classic-style furniture, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a bath or shower. The property also has a shared living area with a TV and board games and a dining room with a fireplace.Fonda Carrera Restaurant serves local traditional cuisine. The property’s bar has a terrace in summer and there is a cellar enabled as a dining room in summer too.The medieval town of Ainsa, where you can find bars, restaurants and supermarkets is just 2.5 mi away. Huesca is 66 mi from the property and Lleida is a 90 minutes’ drive away.
- Local flavor. Building with character. Excellent food. Felt like were staying at a family members home.
- The property is a taste of authentic Spain. It’s location is picturesque and easy to find. We were well cared for and the place was very much like home. Thankyou.
Le côté Authentique. La gentillesse du personnel.
Le repas du soir sous la terrasse.
Le calme du village et la proximité avev Ainsa
I locali sono ricavati in un edificio antico perfettamente ristrutturato, pulito e ordinato.
Le camere non sono molto grandi ma sufficienti per brevi periodi di sosta, in un ambiente montano, tranquillo e con moltissime attività all’aria aperta.
La cena di qualità eccellente ci ha consentito di assaggiare piatti tipici della zona, con abbondanza e ottimi abbinamenti.
Colazione abbondante e di buon gusto.
Accueil chaleureux et sympathique
Rapport qualité prix
Mesón de Colungo
The property has a bar, while the restaurant serves breakfast and home-cooked, local dishes for dinner. Guests can also dine on the terrace, enjoying wonderful views of the surrounding countryside.The Meson de Colungo can organize a wide range of activities and outdoor sports, including climbing and 4×4 drives. The property can also provide ample information on the local area. Guests have access to the nearby Municipal swimming pool free of charge.The city of Huesca is about 50 minutes’ drive away. Barbastro can be reached in 30 minutes by car, and Zaragoza is 1.5 hours’ drive away. The hotel has easy access to the A-22 Motorway.
- We got a spacious and immaculately clean double room in a very nice hotel run by a very friendly owners. Great breakfast with fresh orange juice served. We had a delicious dinner a la carte at their restaurant located in an outdoor beautiful and peaceful courtyard. Great and fast wi-fi. Free parking just outside the hotel. Absolutely recommended.
- The staff were super friendly (although they do only speak Spanish and French) and the continental breakfast was lovely with plenty of freshly squeezed orange juice! Excellent terrace to to enjoy a beer after an outstanding walk to Alcazar!
- Great staff, friendly and responsive despite language barrier. Restaurant serves nice meals and the landlord makes his own wine which is very good. The nearby village of Colungo is very quiet and quant.
- Very clean and comfortable. Lovely and very helpful people who run it. Good WiFi.
We were made very welcome despite our limited Spanish! The evening meal was excellent value for money & plentiful. Local wine too.
Spotlessly clean. Very comfortable bed. We would certainly stay over here again if we had the opportunity. Did not go down into the village as we were quite comfy in the bar or our room! Excellent breakfast too.
Carmen De Arnas
The apartments include a seating area with a sofa and TV. As part of the open-plan living area there is a kitchenette equipped with a washing machine, hob, and fridge. The guest house offers breakfast or dinner upon request at an extra cost.All apartments have a private bathroom with a bath tub. Some of them include a balcony with chairs and tables.The village of Alquézar, where you can visit Colegiata Castle, is a 15-minute drive from the property. Hiking and canyoning are popular activities in the area. Vero River is only 3.4 mi away.
- Fantastic Journey through time! Thanks Maïte and Pablo – we will see each other again ❤️
- Uno de los mejores alojamientos donde nos hemos alojado, tanto por las instalaciones como por el increible trato de Maite y Pablo. El entorno donde estan situados los apartamentos es precioso. Fuimos a pasar un fin de semana y volveremos a repetir en dos semanas porque necesitamos disfrutar mas tiempo de este lugar. Muchas gracias por todo Maite y Pablo
Estuvimos pasando una noche y la verdad es que nos quedamos con ganas de más. Maite es una anfitriona excelente, hace que te sientas en tu propia casa. El apartamento es enorme, muy cuidado y con amplias terrazas para tener mascotas. Hay aparcamiento gratuito cerca, buenos restaurantes para comer, rutas por la naturaleza y muy cerca de Alquezar.
Volveremos sin ninguna duda 🙂
Estuve con mis 3 hijos y fuimos capturado por la preciocidad de la casa y el apartamento amplio, cada detalle con muy buen gusto. Ubicación perfecta para disfrutar la tranquilidad de la naturaleza y visitar en menos de 10 minutos de coche un pueblo tan bonito como Alquarez.
Gracias Maite por tu disponibilidad y amabilidad.
Trato personal muy familiar.
La decoracion es increïble.
Tiene de todo hasta equipo de música y un largo etc…
Camas comodas, limpieza, ubicacion, tranquilidad,
Albergue Rural de Guara
Decorated in warm tones and with rustic wooden finishes, the hostel offers private rooms and shared dorm rooms. All of the rooms include a bathroom, heating and a balcony.Albergue Rural de Guara has an on-site restaurant and bar, and picnic lunches can be provided upon request. Alquézar also offers a small selection of other dining options and shops.A public swimming pool can be found just in front of the hostel. Hiking is possible in the surrounding countryside.Huesca can be reached in a 40-minute drive, while Lleida is around an hour away via the A-22 Motorway. Free public parking can be found near the property.
- Fantanstic view from the room. Easy public parking. Wakling distance to everywhere in the town.
- Fantastic view from the room! Great receptionists! Good breakfast.
- Fantastic view, easy parking on site, good breakfast by Spanish standards, there was even some cheese!
- Que incluye desayuno y la piscina municipal estaba al lado.
- La cama cómoda el zumo de naranja del desayuno fatal por lo demás muy bueno sobre todo la limpieza
Top Guest Houses In Latorre Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Latorre Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Latorre Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Latorre Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!