10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Latas Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Latas Aragon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Latas Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Latas Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Latas Aragon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Latas Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Latas Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Latas Aragon:
The Casbas is built in the traditional mountain style of wood and stone. Each of its welcoming rooms is individually decorated, making great use of rich woods, terracotta and enchanting design features.The hotel’s inviting restaurant serves traditional, local cuisine made with a modern touch. It is one of the best-known venues in the whole Tena Valley.Surrounded by a wonderful mountain landscape, the Casbas is close to Aramón Panticosa and Aramón Formigal ski stations. This makes it easy to use the hotel as a base to go skiing or to enjoy the range of adventure sports, golf and fishing available locally.
- Location ideal, very clean and homely, great food and friendly staff. Highly recommend.
- Ease to find. Good car parking. Clean rooms very nice staff.
- Plenty of choice although several items on the gastronomique menu were unavailable.
- Convenient location halfway between Bilbao and Barcelona
- Rural hotelthat offers a few lovely little extras…you will see when you go there.
Traditionally decorated rooms at Hostal Escartín have wooden or tiled floors. They include a fan and work desk, and the private bathroom comes with amenities. An iron and hairdryer can be requested.Guests can enjoy breakfast on the garden patio. There is also a fridge and ping pong table available on the patio for guest’s use.Luggage storage is offered and there is a tour desk. Free public parking is available nearby and the Escartín is 2 minutes’ walk from a public swimming pool. Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park is a 30-minute drive away.
- I could not find anywhere to park the first two times I drove around but was lucky the third time. Driving on my own it was a bit daunting until I did finally find a space.
- Lovely Hostel. Owner most welcoming, Large room with a seating area, brand new bathroom unlimited hot water. comfortable bed and coffee making machine. Everything was spotlessly There is a charming inner courtyard with copious amount of plants with tables and chairs to sit and chat to fellow travellers.
- It was easy to get to from the bus station and it was rather quiet there. I enjoyed having a little patio area to enjoy the outdoors and we had a coffee maker in the room for the morning when we were leaving to take an early bus.
- Very clean tidy room which was quite spacious. Tea/ coffee making facility with small machine. Convenient location for several bars and restaurants.
Though we arrived late (we were visting the Vuelta and the whole village was crowded) the owner waited up for us and helped us with everything, like finding a parking spot and carrying the luggage.
The room was quite big! Nice coffee and some croissants…! Good terrace outside. Good value for money!
Hostal Valle De Tena
Each room at the Valle de Tena has rustic design and central heating. All come with a private bathroom.The ski resorts of the Aragonese Pyrenees can be reached within 20 minutes by car, and Huesca-Pirineos Airport is 31 mi away.
- The Hostal is closed and we were directed to the Hotel Ciudad De Sabiñánigo which was a short walk down steps with suitcases. The owner was very friendly and gave us a room in the hotel at the same rate after informing us the Hostal had closed. We found it a good base to explore Ordessa National Park and Jaca.
- El alojamiento es muy confortable y el personal no puede ser más amable. Muy céntrico pero silencioso. Repetiría sin duda.
- baño muy limpio. Calefacción perfecta. Desayuno correcto.
- La habitacion muy bien y el personal amable. Lo peor el desayuno
- Habitación muy cómodo y completa, a destacar la amabilidad por parte del personal de la recepción!
El Rincón de Andrea
All spacious accommodations at El Rincón de Andrea has simple décor, heating, free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom. Apartments feature a seating area and a kitchen with a fridge, coffee maker and a microwave.El Rincón de Andrea offers ski storage and a tour desk. Biescas has easy access to the Tena Valley, which is ideal for hiking, cycling and horse riding.Búbal Lake is less than 5 mi from the apartments. Sabiñánigo can be reached in 20 minutes by car, while Jaca is less than 19 mi away.
- Lovely host, small but adequate room, very good location
- The location is excellent for walking in the Tena and Ordesa valleys, and locally convenient for shopping for self catering. The owners/staff could not have been more helpful.
- nos gusto mucho la habitación, la cama es comodísima, el detalle de tenerte una cafetera para el desayuno incluido genial, todo muy limpio y decorado con mucho gusto, personal muy amable, volveremos seguro.
- El mini desayuno gratis que ponen es ideal. Comodidad, limpieza, ubicación. Todo destacable.
- El desayuno en la habitación (cafe en cápsula, bollo y zumo) y el precio de la habitación.
Simple rooms have brightly colored walls and large windows. Each one comes with a private bathroom.There is an on-site restaurant with a large dining area, as well as a large, furnished terrace. The bar features a pool table.Many outdoor and adventure activities are possible in the area, such as hiking, rafting and canyoning. Panticosa and Formigal ski slopes are both around 50 minutes’ drive from Chate-Pinarillos guest house and ski storage is available.Huesca is just over an hour’s drive away. Both Lleida and Zaragoza can be reached in under 2 hours by car.
- It was a nice setting, very picturesque. The lady who served us at the restaurant was very lovely.
- Great location, amazing views, simple but comfortable room, friendly staff
- Lo mejor de todo la ubicación. Es un sitio magnífico rodeado de montañas con mucha naturaleza y paz. La comida que nos prepararon y el trato recibido por la camarera fue fantástico. Además el establecimiento cuenta con piscina para poder refrescarte los días más calurosos. Repetiría sin dudarlo.
- La verdad…me qede conforme con todo en gral…el la 3ra vez qe voy…y seguramente repita
- Las arañas no nos atacaron y no nos obligaron a trabajar.
Casa Rural El Portón de Murillo
Offering views of the mountains, the rooms include a wardrobe, desk, and balcony. Each has a private bathroom with a bath or a shower. Free WiFi is available throughout.The property has a snack bar and a shared lounge with a fireplace.The area is popular for hiking, cycling, and exploring the countryside. Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park is 6.2 mi away.
- a unique place; besides the great location, the fantastic view of the waterfall, the good facilities, this special place has something unique: Pedro the owner- impressive person who takes care of everything in the hotel, including all small details and the different dishes at breakfast, cleaning, payment. In addition he is a very interesting man to talk about everything…. wine, life, etc., we thank him for the amazing three days we spent there.
- Absolutely amazing. Spectacular view with an amazing interior as well. Friendly staff.
- Our stay was wonderful. The property, the room, the comfort, the view, the hospitality, all exceeded our expectations. Our boys loved the hotel. The innkeeper was fantastic. We loved the hotel and Broto!
- Our room overlooked the town and the waterfall, it was amazing
The owner was very friendly and attentive, and very proud of the property, very clean, and helpful.
Fantastic position overlooking the village, with great views.
Offering wooden ceiling beams, all rooms include a private bathroom with a shower. Guests can use the shared kitchen and relax by the shared lounge area.The city of Jaca is 4.3 mi away. Pau Pyrénées Airport is 78 mi from Casa Campo.
- Location was superb and fitted the billw exactly. Very friendly owners.
- Clean and cozy. In a small village, very secluded area.
- Lovely location living up to its name, don’t be put off by it being off the beaten track. Good access to Jaca where you can find everything. One of the nicest towns in the Pyrenees. Accommodation perfect for us. You need to know a little Spanish. Plenty of fresh air and walks. Good kitchen facilities
- Rural location in a village not far from Jaca. Although it is a small hamlet it was a slight challenge to find the actual house. The rooms were spacious, clean and simply furnished. A bonus was the spacious balcony and common room.
- Beautiful place and very rural. Lovely friendly hosts.
Hostal Rio Ara
All heated rooms in Hostal Rio Ara have satellite TV and a telephone. Most have a private bathroom or a sink in the room. The property has an elevator.The air-conditioned restaurant offers traditional, homemade food and a grill menu specializing in local meats and fish. There is also a snack-bar, terrace and a large supermarket selling regional products. The Hostal Rio Ara can provide packed lunches.The Rio Ara hostel is well placed for exploring the Sobrarbe region of Aragon, which is popular for hiking, cycling and fishing.The Panticosa or the Formigal ski resorts can be reached in less than 45 minutes’ drive from the guest house.
- The staff were very friendly and welcoming.What I liked most was the breakfast buffet as you could help yourself to whatever you wanted,and there was loads to choose from,(from fruit,cereals,toast etc to bacon,ham etc) and in as a relaxed atmosphere as if you were in your own kitchen,but with a fabulous view of the river and mountains and all for the reasonable price of 5 euros fifty! Great start to the day!!!
- Breakfast was quite good. Dinner O.K. Biggest plus is the ability to store your bicycle safely.
- You could hear the sound of the river from the room
Great nice people
Excellent coffee and food
Very good location
- joli vue coté montagne. Coté route ça doit être horrible.
Offering attractive views of the town and the valley, each room has heating, TV and a private bathroom with bath and free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are provided.Packed lunches are available on request.At Hostal Pirineos you will find a summer terrace and a communal lounge with fireplace for the winter. Tourist information can be provided at the reception.The town of Broto is 1.9 mi away.
- Typical mountain accomodation (lots of wood in the decor). Nice and quiet. Breakfast ok. A few restaurants around the corner.
- Very cozy hostal. Great staff. Breakfast with eggs to order.
- habitacion , ducha , cama muy correcto …. volveriamos.
Desayuno bueno calidad precio, incluso nos ofrecieron más cantidad muy amables.
Hotel con el suelo de madera me gustó mucho.
Todo muy limpio.
- La calidad / precio muy buena, y la habitación, muy grande
The basic rooms at the Paris guest house feature pinewood floors and are decorated in a country style. Some rooms open out onto a communal terrace.Breakfast is available at Hostal Paris, and there are several bars and restaurants within walking distance.You can hire a car or bicycle from the tour desk. Public parking is available nearby for an additional charge. Candanchú and Astún Ski Resorts are a 30-minute drive away.
- Central to town, comfortable, clean room. Host friendly and helpful.
- Perfect location in centre of old town. Excellent food and drink advice from reception. Old-school design. Very clean shared bathrooms. Excellent view.
- Bang next to the cathedral in the center of the old town. Spotlessly clean rooms and toilets. Old style Spanish hotel. The windows are excellent for shutting out the sound from the plaza. It’s a great value, close to everything in town.
- A well preserved and charming Hotel right in the city center. Staff was friendly, flexible and helpful. It feels like being taken back in time with all the niceties of today. We really appreciated the stay and recommend to stay a night or two if you can.
- The Manager, Javier, was friendly, informative, accommodating; the sole employee was also a charming lady.
Top Guest Houses In Latas Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Latas Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Latas Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Latas Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!