10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Las Salinas Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Las Salinas Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Las Salinas Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Las Salinas Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Las Salinas Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Las Salinas Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Las Salinas Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Las Salinas Andalucía:
Hostal Mediterraneo features a bar and a restaurant serving local food. Other facilities include a small library and a 24-hour front desk.There is a Shopping Center, COPO, only 5 minutes’ drive from the guest house. The Sports Complex is also 5 minutes’ drive away.Private parking is available at an extra cost.
- Bed was brick hard could not sleep in it. Property is in the middle of nowhere
- el fácil acceso desde la autovia. Ya habia estado antes. volveré sin dudas.
- La verdad que al tratarse de un hostal tenía mis dudas de que sería lo que me iba a encontrar Y la verdad que fue una grata sorpresa,todo muy limpio y camas muy cómodas y amplias,muy muy recomendable
- Ubicación ideal para entrar y salir de El Ejido. Aparcamiento y zona tranquila. Algún bar alrededor
- Es un hotel acogedor y todo en género está muy bien, restaurante en el mismo hotel.
Pensión Juan Pedro
The cozy rooms at Pensión Juan Pedro feature functional décor and marble floors. All include a plasma TV and private bathroom.There is a café-bar and the restaurant serves traditional Andalusian dishes and tapas. Several bars and restaurants are within 5 minutes’ walk and the Gran Plaza Shopping Center is 0.6 mi away.The property is 1,650 feet form the beach and 10 minutes’ walk from Roquetas de Mar Marina. The town’s bullring is 1,000 feet away and there are 2 golf courses within 15 minutes’ drive.Juan Pedro is 14 mi from Almeria and 35 minutes’ drive from Almeria Airport.
- The eggs. You tell them how do you like , and they do what yo want
- Booking.com caused me a double booking with great problems to clear out.
- Staff made us welcome, felt like we saw real Roquetas with the local bars and eateries good value for money.
- Lovely, friendly, helpful owner and staff! The place combines a pension, bar, cafeteria and restaurant. The location is in the older, less touristy part of the town and the local evening mood was enjoyable, especially with the lovely wine and home cooked dinner outside at the terraza table. I enjoyed it so much that after some changes in my itinerary I returned for a few days more. The room was basic but very clean and with all my needs met; good wifi and air conditioning; felt good and comfortable there.
- It was small but very pleasant and one of the the best stays on my motorbike journey down through Spain.
Hostales Juan de Austria I & II
The simple rooms at Hostal Juan de Austria I are bright and comfortable. They feature a TV, desk and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Guests also have a choice of soft or firm pillows.There is a lounge area, with a TV and DVD player and PCs for guest use. The restaurant serves breakfast and Andalusian cuisine, and there is also a bar and cafeteria.Hostal Juan de Austria I is well located for exploring the beaches of the Costa de Almeria. There are a number of bars, shops and restaurants within a 2-minutes walk. The Gran Plaza Shopping center is located 4.3 mi from the hostel.The Envia Golf Resort is just a 10-minute drive from the hostel, while the city of Almeria can be reached by car in 20 minutes
- It was clean and safe! The staff were always so helpful and friendly. The food and bar was good and open from 7am-11pm. There were sofas, computers, microwave and a fridge in an area for people to use. The ensuite was great and the room was a nice size (i had a large single) which was perfect for one person with a balcony too. There was a TV and aircon too. There was also the option of a daily room cleaning. As a solo female traveller I felt this was perfect hostal. The doors locked and there a shutter for the balcony doors, it was also a family hostal which made it feel safer too. The beach is about under a mile away which is down hill there but up hill on the way back, it is a stunning beach. I would recommend!!
- Nada, sin ascensor, sin vistas, sin desayuno y 60 euros la noche.
- La limpieza y la buena prefisposivion del personal
- La limpiza de las instalacionea y la atención del personal unida al precio.
- La habitación amplia y cómoda. El servicio de recepción no fue el mejor, no pudieron ayudarnos con información de actividades y alquiler de auto, si estuvieron bien predispuestos a convidarmos vajilla para desayuno y cena.
Hostal Carlos III
The simply decorated rooms at Hostal Carlos III have air conditioning, a TV and a private bathroom.Shops, bars and cafés can be found in El Ejido. Almería is 25 minutes’ drive away.Almerimar Port is just 5.6 mi from the Carlos III. The Sierra Nevada Mountains and surrounding park can be reached in just over an hour by car.
- Very good hotel with attractive prices and friendly staff
- Very good staff, clean and cosy room. There is a nice bar with tapas and Russian speaking waitress on the first floor of the hotel. Thank you very much, we were pleased to live there!
- Lovely staff, very helpful, helped us with a tire problem on our rental car. Located near to shops and restaurants. Staff loved our dog! Big clean room and they brought us a frig when we asked for a place to put our cold drinks. Microwave in the lounge.
- The folks behind the counter were extremelz nice and accomodating. One of the guys walked to the car with me to assure me I was parked in a legitimate spot. They also printed out our boarding passes without hesitation. The room was spotless, the shower hot, and just downstairs is a delicious taps bar.
- Great location and large Clean room. Staff were great.
Hostal Santo Domingo
Each room is air conditioned and comes with a TV. The private bathroom includes a bath or shower.You can find a restaurant, bar, and grocery shop within a 5-minute walk of Hostal Santo Domingo. The beaches at Balerma are less than 15 minutes away by car.
- Hotel staff was very kind. Gave us excellent directions for cycling.
Accueil parfait !!
Ne parlait pas français mais a tout fait en sorte pour répondre à nos attentes.
État nickel de l’hôtel et des chambres .
Rien à dire sur la propreté 10/10 travaillant dans le médical
Je le recommande. ..
Quartier calme .
- La limpieza Muy bien la habitación también y el baño todo correcto el aire acondicionado necesario y estuvo bien.
- A destacar la limpieza y el trato del personal. La habitación era amplia y cómoda.
- La atención de los propietarios, limpieza y el coste beneficio.
Hostal Centro Ejido
The Centro Ejido has a cafeteria and a games room with billiard tables, as well as a meeting room and a 24-hour reception.The functional rooms have parquet floors, and come with free Wi-Fi, a TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries. There is also a desk and a wardrobe. Bed linen, towels and daily cleaning are included.Roquetas de Mar is 15 mi away. Sierra Nevada National Park is 1 hour by car.
- We got what we payed for, a budget stay in El Ejido, and the staff working there were exceptionally helpful.
- La cama era cómoda, el personal excelente y lo mejor la tranquilidad. Ningún ruido y ambiente relajado.
- La Disposición y amabilidad del propietario, excelente, todos lo demás con la corrección adecuada,
- Sehr freundliches Personal…..trotz Verständigungsprobleme gut zurecht gekommen….alles sehr gut …..ich komme wieder auf jeden Fall Adresse gespeichert…. Unterkunft war etwas versteckt gewesen aber dank Google gefunden. Das hostal suchen lohnt sich auf alle Fälle
- Trato amable y disponibilidad del personal. Barrio tranquilo, próximo al centro. ambiente familiar y clientes del bar simpáticos. recomendable para quien desee una buena relación calidad/precio.
Hostal la Costa
The La Costa’s café restaurant serves Andalusian food. There are laundry facilities on site.The guest house is 5 minutes’ drive from central Ejido. With good access to the A-7 Motorway, Hostal La Costa is 30 minutes’ drive from Almería and 45 minutes from the beautiful Cabo de Gata Nautre Reserve.
- Restaurant and bar located next door with fantastic food. Room was clean and quiet. Great spot to stop off. Ample free parking right in front of hotel.
- We could book and check in very late at night, the suff were very helpfull
- What was outstanding and exceptional about this otherwise modest hostel was its restaurant. I was amazed at the range and quality of the tapas! It was ultimate generation cuisine (e.g. egg yolk enveloped in creamy potato puree and sprinkled with lardons of crispy bacon). Obviously a hit with the locals because it was crowded at dinner time (from 9pm) and people seemed to walk from the other end of town to get here. I would come back just for this restaurant.
- El restaurante que está bajo el hotel, me parece de los mejores de España
- Las camareras del restaurante de abajo que nos atendieron eran excelentes.
Hostal Delfin Verde
At the guesthouse, all rooms are equipped with a desk. The rooms are equipped with a TV, and certain units at Hostal Delfin Verde have a sea view. Guest rooms have a closet.Staff at the 24-hour front desk can help guests with any questions that they might have.Prehistoric Museum Almeria is 0.6 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 5 miles from Hostal Delfin Verde.
This Hostal is tiny, personal, and right on the beach.
The Green Dolphin Hostal is a no-frills place, but if you are in Almeria to travel , work or write–as I am, it’s perfect. There is a single bed, a desk, chair and nice clean bathroom/shower. The wifi is great.
The Green Dolphin Cafe below serves good coffee, meals, and drinks till 11 pm.
The concierge/manager Susi, was wonderful. So full of life, helpful and kind, and helped me to extend my stay in the room of my choice. She even found me an extra lamp so I could write at night, and called me taxis for my trips and advised me on how to get around, and made sure I was OK.
She made all the difference to this ‘solo’ traveler.
- Friendly staff, comfortable room, good shower, very clean.
- It would have been good to have tea and coffer in the room
- The staff super nice. Nearby bar with the same name very cool with great food and very nice waiters. Great location, just next to the beatiful beach.
- Very close to the sea. The lady who welcomes me was nice
- This Hostal is tiny, personal, and right on the beach.
Rooms at Pensión Americano are simply decorated and come with TV. Some rooms feature a private bathroom.Pensión Americano has a tour desk and there are also vending machines with snacks and drinks. Numerous shops, bars and restaurants can be found nearby.Almeria’s harbor is 2,650 feet away. Here you can take a ferry to Melilla or Nador.
- Good value for money, a lot of amenities (fridge, microwave,…). Nothing special, but you shouldn’t expect that for this price. Very close to the city center.
It’s a hostel with a good location. The toilets and room were clean. The ladies in reception were very friendly and helpful. I would recommend to friends travelling on a budget. You can walk to the old town, not a stone throw away though! I like walking around cities / beaches, so I didn’t mind the distance to the main areas of interest.
There’s no breakfast served there which it is a pity as I spent more than I wanted to.
I would rather pay a little more and have a great breakfast than do without it.
However, I enjoyed Almeria and its people.
- Location is excellent, on a side street but close to Centre and to Station.
- Umm… Cant imagine anything good about this place.
- Excellent place to stay. spotlessly clean. plenty hot water and clean sheets/towels
The area around the Maribel guest house has a wide range of shops, restaurants and bars. The historic center of Almeria is about 15 minutes’ walk away, while bus stops outside the guest house offer a direct connection to the beach.Rooms in the Maribel Hostal are well-priced, and all have a hairdryer, telephone and heating. They can accommodate up to 4 people.The Maribel also has vending machines, selling coffee and soft drinks.
- Staff very helpful. Room very clean and quiet . We would go back. Price very reasonable.
- great quality for money, perfect location, friendly staff, all great
- Clean room, helpful friendly staff exceeded expectations
- The onsuite room I had was very clean & comfortable, & kept in that condition for my 14 day stay. Staff & management went out off their way to help & guide me, with diffarent aspects
- Very close to the city core. Excellent value for money. The person in charge was exceptionally helpful!
Top Guest Houses In Las Salinas Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Las Salinas Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Las Salinas Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Las Salinas Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!