10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Las Salas Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Las Salas Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Las Salas Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Las Salas Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Las Salas Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Las Salas Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Las Salas Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Las Salas Castile And Leon:
Hotel Rural Vegalion
Each room has a private bathroom with a bath or a shower. You can enjoy mountain views and river views from the room. Extras include bed linen.At Centro de Turismo Rural Vegalion you will find a terrace, a bar and a shared kitchen. Lunch and dinner are available at the bar, only upon prior request. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking. A fully-guarded bicycle and motorbike storage area is available.The property offers free parking.
- Could not have been more welcoming and helpful. This is a great place to stay over and so friendly. Great for motorcycles with enclosed courtyard – and the bar / food are great. Anton lent me some tools when I needed to fix a problem with the bike. Thanks for a great stop over.
- Nice little settlement surrounded by nature. A bit isolated, but also guarantees a good night sleep without any nice around. You’ll be able to grab a dinner and drinks in the bar part of the hotel, and breakfast is likewise prepared as you want. Enjoyable night middle of the nature!
- Perfect clean! Very friendly owners. The backyard room very quiet at night. The food made like at home 🙂
- Lovely hosts Anton and Natalia made us very welcome again! Lovely clean rooms well decorated and cleaned and clean. Really nice dinner and a bar onsite! Bike parking inside the gates in the courtyard! Thank you guys! Well recommended x x
- Well appointed comfortable rooms with quality bedding. Welcoming hosts. Good food. Attention to detail
Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities, a shared lounge and a tour desk.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, fishing and hiking.
- The overall atmosphere was excellent, every one most co-operative. All very happy.
- Newly refurbished decor bit Austin powers. Lovely comfortable beds.
- The typical Spanish “menu del dia” lunches are excellent value – take time to enjoy them! And equally the breakfasts! Excellent spacious bedrooms and will fitted bathrooms.
- Great hotel and ideal for touring in the mountains
Friendly staff & nice bar.
Views of lake spectacular
Hostal restaurante Ventasierra
Guests can dine in the in-house restaurant, which serves Spanish cuisine.Guests at the guesthouse will be able to enjoy activities in and around Valdoré, like hiking.León is 28 miles from Hostal restaurante Ventasierra, while San Isidro is 17 miles away.
- They were very kind to us when the main road was closed and we had to do a massive detour which made us late . They where still happy to cook a great meal for us at 8.30 pm .
- Very quiet location. Lovely evening meal. Plenty of parking.
- Location of hotel was excellent (for my purposes), clean comfortable and quiet. Backs on to a pretty river. Food was decent & cheap, if basic and a very friendly bar. Staff coped excellently and in a friendly manner with my appalling lack of Spanish. Amazing value. I don’t understand why is wasn’t full.
beds were very clean and comfortable,
shower was hot and good
dinner and breakfast were good
back rooms had view of river which you could hear from your room
- Location,we had a meal at the accommodation/restaurant,very good food and wine at a very reasonable price 👍,would recommend and we would definitely go back again.
Hostal Casa La Picota
Each heated room features a TV and individually designed décor with bright colors. There is a private bathroom with a bath or shower.Los Picos de Europa National Park is 57 mi from Hostal Casa La Picota. San Isidro Ski resort is 9.9 mi from the property, and Fuentes de Invierno Ski Resort is 11 mi away. Leon is around an hour’s drive from the guest house and Oviedo is 53 mi away. Cangas de Onís is one hour and 45 minutes’ drive away.
- Everything was excellent! Even arriving late at night (around midnight), the staff received us very well and were always very careful. The house is very cosy and the breakfast prepared by the staff is great. The location is a plus for anyone who wants to enjoy skiing in San Isidro.
- La decoracion de la habitacion y la casa acogedora
- El desayuno, muy rico todo, la casa preciosa y muy bien decorada.
- La cercanía a las pistas de esquí y la tranquilidad
- Todo. El trato excepcional, tuvimos un pequeño accidente y nos prestaron una ayuda impagable. Muy bien situado para el esqui. Habitacion triple comoda y buen desayuno, ajustandose a tus necesidades.
Hostal La Cuna del Sella
Heated double/twin rooms at the guest house offer mountain views and include a private bathroom with shower, hairdryer and free toiletries. They also offer a flat-screen TV with cable channels. One room is adapted for guests with reduced mobility.The restaurant serves breakfast. There is a shared lounge area with flat-screen TV and a wood-burning stove. Guests may relax in the garden with views of the mountains.The region around Hostal La Cuna del Sella is popular for hiking and mountain climbing. Ruta del Cares hiking route is 35. 2.5 mi away and Redes Nature Reserve is a 45-minute drive away. Covadonga Lakes are 34 mi away.
- The host no 1. Very clean, good bed, good shower, evening meal typically austurian. Close to three pubs. Just a very welcoming stay. The views are spectacular, even allowed to use a hose to wash down our bike. Would stay again.
- Our host was so friendly and helpful the setting is beautiful, and the hotel was so comfortable highly recommend
- the lady that ran the place was fantastic , very attentive and went out of her way to please . Her son was an added bonus and went way above and beyond , obviously his mothers son .
The proprietress was very friendly, helpful and welcoming. She prepared us an excellent 3 course dinner with wine and a liqueur. The room was very clean and comfortable. The hotel has secure private parking.
Packed lunches are provided to walkers. We could not have asked for a better experience all round.
- Really nice place. Very scenic location and on the walk to Soto. Rooms very clean and good shower, what you need. The lady at reception was incredibly helpful and took us through the maps of all the trails. The breakfast in the morning was very nice, simple healthy options and a bit of everything. Good strong coffee to get us up another walk. Thanks
Hostal Les Bedules
All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom, while some have a mountain view. All rooms include a desk.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Hostal Les Bedules has a terrace. The area is popular for skiing and cycling.Llanes is 24 miles from the accommodation, while Potes is 21 miles away.
- The host was excellent-serving tea, beer, coffee and food on demand. A very cosy lodging high up in the Picos
- Basic hostel accommodation in a traditional Spanish village accessed by an amazing drive over mountain passes or up through a gorge. Decent welcome I am sure we would have got more from it if we could speak Spanish. Breakfast consisted of fruit juice, toasted baguette with jam, a cake and coffee. Nice restaurant across the road, English spoken.
- Nice staff, very clean and comfortable, good breakfast
- Our hosts were extremely good in every way. I wouldn’t stay anywhere else if I went back and I would recommend them to everyone!
The rooms were excellent and ultra clean. Great views over the mountains. The food was simple but very filling, and well cooked.
Good wifi signal.
The host was welcoming (as was the log fire when we turned up wet), although he had no English but we got by with a few simple Spanish phrases.
Hostal Restaurante Tanis
At the guesthouse, the rooms have a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Guests at Hostal Restaurante Tanis can enjoy a continental breakfast.Potes is 23 miles from the accommodation, while Cangas de Onís is 27 miles away.
- The owner’s are extremely helpful and made us very welcome with a coffee on the house, the location is excellent a short walk up into town, room was basic but clean and comfortable with a great view of the lake, we will definitely be coming here again but making sure the restaurant is open.
- Great Host! very kind! always there to help you, the food at the restaurant it’s great and excellent menu prices for lunch and dinner.
Owner went out of his way to make sure everything was just right.
Fantastic location near lake.
- Eduardo the owner made us feel very welcome and couldn’t do enough to help us.
El trato del personal del mejor que he recibido en mucho tiempo. El restaurante súper recomendable.
At the guesthouse, rooms contain a closet. With a shared bathroom, rooms at Crescente S.L. Also provide guests with free WiFi, while selected rooms here will provide you with a mountain view.A à la carte breakfast is available each morning at the property.Potes is 20 miles from the accommodation.
- Bed shower room owner bar and even the view were just wonderful. Oh and the food! We had an amazing evening meal which was fantastic value for money. I wouldn’t hesitate staying here again, in fact I would go out of my way to stay there.
- The hostel is simple but very clean and comfortable, and has everything we needed to be able to relax. The restaurant is nice and the food is tasty and good value for money (10 euros for the menu).
- La habitación muy cómoda, una decoración original, y el pueblo precioso
- Nos gustó el desayuno, pero nos costó más del precio que viene en el anuncio.
- Trato correcto, ambiente familiar,cercano a puntos de interés. Pequeño supermercado justo al lado.
Casa Hostal Olga – Castilla y León
At Casa Hostal Olga – Castilla y León, each room includes a closet. Complete with a private bathroom, all guest rooms at Casa Hostal Olga – Castilla y León come with a TV, and selected rooms come with a seating area.Guests at Casa Hostal Olga – Castilla y León can enjoy a continental breakfast.Guests at Casa Hostal Olga – Castilla y León will be able to enjoy activities in and around Cofiñal, like skiing.Cangas de Onís is 23 miles from Casa Hostal Olga – Castilla y León, while San Isidro is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- Gostamos muito da localização, do quarto simples mas quentinho e limpo, da sra muito simpática.
- Staff muito simpático e prestável. Boa opção para tomar o pequeno almoço e jantar. Habitações mantidas sempre muito quentinhas e limpas. Localização muito boa,10-15 minutos da estância de ski.
- Es un alojamiento cómodo para ir a esquiar a San Isidro. La señora es muy amable y el desayuno está muy rico
- Trato del personal, adecuado para una escapada pequeña a la nieve. Todo lo demás lo tienes que hacer en el cercano Puebla de Lillo.
- Su localización y sobre todo la amabilidad y dedicación de la dueña
Hostal Bar Stop
Rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Hostal Bar Stop features free WiFi throughout the property.Breakfast can be enjoyed every morning at Hostal Bar Stop. Bread can also be bought on site.You will find a shared lounge at the property. A sports complex with a pool and children’s playground is 350 feet away.Espinama is 56 mi from Hostal Bar Stop, while Fuente De is 58 mi from the property.
- Hostal Bar Stop is a hotel squarely located in the community. If your approach is: “When in Rome, do as the Romans do.” then you’ll love this hotel. Friendly staff, good value for money, a bar full of locals and a bowl pumpkin seeds with a beer. Brilliant.
- The staff was especially nice, friendly, and helpful. The room was comfortable, clean, and quiet. It was on a main road, but the road noise was not bad at all. I had great views. The bar downstairs was especially hopping, with some locals, tour guides, and even the police stopping by. And of course, tourists too. Overall, great spot, would stay again.
Un hostal estupendo con unos encargados muy simpáticos que te facilitan e informan de todo. Por cierto, hacen unos bocadillos riquísimos.
El pueblo y el entorno, una maravilla.
- El personal muy amable, la habitación limpia y cómoda y facilidad de los dueños en el hospedaje para cualquier cosa
- Los dueños muy atentos y amables, se preocupaban por nosotros. El ambiente del pueblo, genial (era semana santa), además de que es un pueblo bonito al pie de las montañas
Top Guest Houses In Las Salas Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Las Salas Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Las Salas Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Las Salas Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!