10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Las Quintanillas Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Las Quintanillas Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Las Quintanillas Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Las Quintanillas Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Las Quintanillas Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Las Quintanillas Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Las Quintanillas Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Las Quintanillas Castile And Leon:
Hostal-Bar Restaurante “La Fuente”
The rooms at the guesthouse come with a seating area. The rooms have a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. Guest rooms at Hostal-Bar Restaurante “La Fuente” are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels.Breakfast is available every morning, and includes continental and à la carte options.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Burgos is 7 miles from Hostal-Bar Restaurante “La Fuente”, while Covarrubias is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 11 miles from the guesthouse.
- We had all our expectations met and more. Beautiful, clean and comfortable room. The hosts were wonderful people to deal with. The included breakfast was incredible! By far the best we had on the entire Camino. We will always remember this place.
Stayed here overnight with my wife on our way to Portugal.
Clean, tidy, quiet, nice food, nice mattress, nice staff, nice location.
What else do you need?
- Walking the Camino this was a sudden change of plan and ended up here as Hornillos was full. Camino Miracle again. We loved it Jose, Jennifer, Sorbet , Regus treated us like family. And it turned out that Manola who we had met often while walking is a relative.
- Like home! I had no expectations about this place. We chose it because it was a convenient location in our Camino. After 2+ week’s in el Camino, however, La Fuente is perhaps the nicest stay to date, despite the fact that our choices have ranged from Albergues to Parador and a 4 star hotel. The key is the friendliness of the owner and staff, who made us feel at home; the quality of the homemade food (not fancy, but authentic wholesome stews and soups); and the meticulously clean room. Excellent value for the money and a great overnight stop just at the right distance to reach Castrojeriz the next day.
Friendly and very helpful staff. Lovely location. Excellent dinner and breakfast and very good value.
Good WiFi connection and shower.
Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and comes with a TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.Museo Burgos is 12 mi from Hostal Linares, while El Parral Park is 11 mi away.
- Ok, this property is a few km away. But when we got into the nearest town on the Camino all you have to do is Call them and they will pick you up. It not a big deal. The place is basically a truck stop. But the rooms are clean and there is a bar and restaurant available. Food is ok, pretty standard. The staff are helpful and so is google translate 🙂 they drive you back to the Camino in the morning when ever you like. We had a few friends we had met along the way stay there as well. So we had amusement.
- Staff, 2 girls, very hardworking and very responsive to our needs. Warm and friendly despite being very busy. A very peaceful and restful place to stay.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful, the rooms were clean, the food was good and overall good value. We were doing the Camino so we were collected and brought to the hostal and brought back to continue our walk.
- Very friendly owner, drove us back to the Camino the next day for free!!!! Very fair pricing for drinking and eating.
- The hotel was superb with a very comfortable room and plenty of covered parking nearby for our two Harley Davidson motorcycles. The food in the comedor was first class with the fish soup being particularly worthy of note. The staff were welcoming, friendly and eager to assist in any way. Florina the hotel manager looked really good on the Harley! Highly recommended!
Hotel Rural Tierras del Cid
Each room or apartment comes with a satellite TV and a telephone. The private bathroom includes a bath tub or shower. The apartments also feature a kitchenette with a microwave, fridge and toaster.There are places to eat in Quintanadueñas, as well as a wide variety of bars and restaurants in Burgos.The AP1 Motorway is 9.3 mi away from Hotel Rural Tierra del Cid. There are various hiking trails in the surrounding countryside.
- We used this place as a stopover but it was perfect for our needs. Great little village pub where we had amazing home made hamburgers and experienced local life .
Very quiet and nice location, close to Burgos.
Comfortable beds and clean rooms.
- Personnel très aimable. Logement propre. Cuisine correctement équipée. Canapé lit avec bon, couchage
- La tranquilidad, es un sitio fantástico recomendado al 100%, y el personal muy amable.
Excellent point d’étape sur la route des vacances situé juste à la sortie de l’autoroute et à seulement 5km du centre historique de Burgos. Propreté irréprochable et literie confortable. Le plateau avec la bouilloire, le café, le chocolat en poudre, les différents gâteaux et l’eau fraîche dans le frigo de la chambre sont une délicate attention. Le parking privé et clos est un plus surtout quand la voiture est chargée. Petit plus, les clients habituels sont charmants.
Petite astuce: si vous arrivez en dehors des horaires d’ouverture de la réception, vous pourrez récupérer les clés à l’hôtel restaurant Las Terrasas (à 3 km en direction de burgos centre c’est pas compliqué c’est tout droit, vous verrez le restaurant à un rond point derrière une station service sur la gauche) et si c’est l’heure de déjeuner, n’hésitez pas une seconde: cuisine maison délicieuse, copieuse et pas chère.
Hostal Francisco Salinas
All rooms have heating, a desk, wardrobe and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a shower.There is a bar and a restaurant.Private on-site parking is available for a small daily charge. There is easy access to the nearby Villalonquéjar Business Park.
- I would not recommend this property, I think booking.com should stop using this property for your customers
- The young lady on reception was very pleasant and helpful,
- It’s the second time we have stopped here en route to Portugal, had a good nights sleep.
- Nice coffee and hot chocolate. Very friendly staff at breakfast. Very good value for money.
- I was expecting the hotel to be basic, so I’m not particularly complaining about the breakfast which was almost inedible, or the fact that we asked for a quiet double room but were given a makeshift twin overlooking the very busy four lane road, or the fact there was never any one at reception, or the fact the wifi did not work, or the location which was just too far away from the main sights, but about the fact that the staff were, at best, totally disinterested and ill prepared and at worst probably the rudest I have ever encountered!
This stylish guest house has a dining room where a daily buffet breakfast is served. Here you can find a coffee maker, microwave, toaster and a selection of cereals. There is also a lounge with newspapers and a 60-inch LED TV.There is a bus stop located just 1 minute’s walk from Hostal Averroes. Burgos’ Old Town and the Museum of Human Evolution are a 10-minute drive away.
- Everything was to a high standard. The help yourself breakfast was basic but enough to give us a start to the day and a bonus at the price.
- Cheap and lots of parking nearby. Spacious bathroom but that was because we had the handicapped room. Breakfast was OK.
- Very large room, quite, comfortable bed, good underground Parking.
15 min walk to Train Station
Staff couldnt speak english but tried hard to compensate
Smallish but clean and comfortable room
first impressions of the area surrounds are not favourable, but after looking around there are good places to eat, maybe a market at night , 15-20 minute walk into town
- The way people were taking care about you. Especially the mother was doing everything possible to make your stay perfect. Accommodation was nice, situated in a quite environment within walking distance of the city center.
All air-conditioned rooms feature satellite TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer, free toiletries, and a hydromassage bath or shower. Towels are provided.Hostal Evolución has a café bar and a restaurant which serves local dishes as well as breakfast, lunch and dinner. You will also find numerous shops, bars and restaurants nearby.Burgos’ Bus Station and the taxi stop are less than 5 minutes’ walk from the guest house.
- Pillow was good. Location was fairly good so long as you are okay on your feet. A bit further from centre than I would have liked.
- A friendly family-run hostal. Very clean, bathroom very good. Family very friendly, accommodating and helpful with suggestions. 5 min walk to Museo Evolución, a must-see museum, 10 min walk to Cathedral. Laundromat 8 min. We wanted some rest days from the Camino. Good value.
Nice welcoming staff. Happy to help. They made you feel at home
GREAT location by the bus station
- The hostal is in a great location. Very easy to find once I stepped off the bus. Very nice staff. There was always someone available if I had a query. I started my Camino from Burgos and I couldn’t have chosen a better place to stay.
- Nice lady runs the place, it was very clean and comfortable. A good location, right near the Evolution museum. Still an easy walk to the old town across the river, and an easy walk to the bus station. On a commercial street that is busy in daytime, but very quiet at night.
All rooms at Hostal Lar feature a TV and a wardrobe; while the bathroom comes with free toiletries and bath or shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.Numerous bars, restaurants as well as supermarkets can be found within 5 minutes’ walk.Other on-site facilities include a tour desk and free luggage storage. The guest house is just 50 feet from a stop along the Camino de Santiago within the Camino del Cid. You can reach Burgos Airport in 1 hour by public transport.
- Very clean, excellent staff, very privat… feels like home. Amazing location and view
- Newly renovated, extremely clean, excellent location, close to supermarkets and all the sites.
- Excellent accommodations! Quiet, comfortable, easy access, super friendly and helpful staff/owner, not too far from central casco viejo area.
- A nice double bed after walking all day on the Camino it was perfect
- the staff were excellent and very helpful – calling a number of hostels in our next destination and securing us a booking for the next night.
The modern rooms at Hostal Acanto features pastel colors and parquet flooring. Some rooms include a flat-screen TV, and all include a desk, telephone and private bathroom with free toiletries. Some rooms also have views of a small park.Breakfast is available and there are vending machines selling snacks and drinks in the lobby. There are also a number of bars, shops and restaurants within a 2-minute walk. Reception is open from 7:00 to 14:00 and from 17:00 to 00:00. There is also a conference room.The Museum of Human Evolution is located 2.2 mi from Hostal Acanto. The Atapuerca archaeological site, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is 20 minutes’ drive away.The property offers private parking at an additional cost. Burgos Airport is located just 3.7 mi away.
- The staff was excellent they couldn’t do enough very pleasant and will be staying again wouldn’t hesitate to recommend to friends
- near to town centre secure underground parking receptionists very helpful
- Breakfast choice was quite poor. The hotel is quite far from the centre, but convenient for those travelling by car. Parking is underground and you have to find some parking in the street, then go to the reception and they give you the chip and keys to enter underground parking. But we were lucky that one of the receptionists was very kind (and English speaking) and came with us to show everything.
Clean, comfortable, convenient – and very nice staff, too.
Parking in the garage underneath is good
Lovely welcome at reception.
Clean and comfortable room.
Hostal Via Láctea
Surrounded by bars and restaurants, there is a cafeteria nextdoor to the Via Láctea. The reception has a lounge with sofas and vending machines.Each bright room at the Hostal features modern décor with pastel colors and parquet floors. Each comes with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries.Burgos Cathedral and the Human Evolution Museum are 1.9 mi away. You can walk there in just under 30 minutes.
- The owner of the hostel is very professional and flexible
- The two members of staff I met were very helpful. The hostal is modern, comfortable and there are cafes and a few shops nearby. There is a convenient bus service into the city centre.
- Es un hostal muy funcional, limpio y con habitaciones y baños amplios. La cama era cómoda.
Busque este alojamiento por el precio económico. Es un hostal limpio y el personal muy amable.
No tiene cafetería, pero hay bares y cafeterías muy cerca para desayunar y cenar.
Hay una parada de bus frente a la entrada. el bus te lleva al Centro. Yo no cogí el bus y fui andando. 30 min de camino, pero es por un parque muy arbolado y fresquito.
- No hay opcion de desayuno, cama incomoda, localizacion perfecta puesto que iba a la universidad que esta al lado del hostal.
The rooms at Urban Burgos include flat-screen TV. Some rooms have views of the garden or the city and feature a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Plaza Mayor Burgos is 1,000 feet from Urban Burgos, while La Merced Church is 1,000 feet away. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 4.3 mi from Urban Burgos.
- Good quality price ratio. Clean, central but not noisy. Nice and dea to have codes to access the room; no need to carry on keys -:)
Everything we needed!!
Was amazed at the “DIY style” check-in ?
- A modern, very comfortable place (for one person). Good location. Entry by codes – I was a little early, but the nice cleaning lady had my room ready.
- Very convenient to the city center, impeccably clean, everything in proper working order. There is a nice café just downstairs.
- Nice new rooms. Automatic check in with codes worked well.
Top Guest Houses In Las Quintanillas Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Las Quintanillas Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Las Quintanillas Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Las Quintanillas Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!