10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Las Jaras Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Las Jaras Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Las Jaras Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Las Jaras Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Las Jaras Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Las Jaras Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Las Jaras Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Las Jaras Andalucía:
Alojamiento la Casa del Brigadier
Each rustic room at Alojamiento la Casa del Brigadier has air conditioning. All rooms have a TV, heating and a private bathroom.The on-site restaurant serves traditional Cordoban cuisine, including meat dishes and stews.Los Villares Park is just 15 minutes’ drive from the property. The center of Córdoba is 9.9 mi away.
The owner is very nice and very helpful although he doesn’t speak so much English, but we managed to communicate, and he was very supportive.
I highly recommend the place, also the room was very clean and nicely decorated.
- Super nice staff, lots of tips and help wit our Camino Mozarabe to Merida
Friendly and helpful owner who happily spent time chatting to us
Fabulous home cooked food
Interesting books and photos in our room
Excellent value for money.
- The owner was very friendly and welcoming. He went out of his way to help us. We were hiking and kindly filled up all our water bottles and even gave us some grapes for free for our journey.
- Very pilgrim friendly place with clean, comfortable and warm rooms. Excellent restaurant at reasonable prices.
- The owner is very nice and very helpful although he doesn’t speak so much English, but we managed to communicate, and he was very supportive.
Hospedería Los Angeles
Featuring tiled floors, each room has a wardrobe. All rooms have a private bathroom with a shower.You will find lots of shops, bars and restaurants in the surrounding area. Onsite parking is available for a supplement and there is easy access to the A4 Motorway.
- Very nice hotel, close to the main Cordoba atractions. The lady from the front desk give us very good advices about flamenco shows and restaurante.
The hotel is close to the city center and I loved the tiny street where it was located.
When we arrived the receptionist gave us a map of the city and recommended some restaurants (which were unfortunately closed).
- The room was clean and AC worked well. Bed was comfortable and the decor of the common areas was very nice. Price was quite affordable; good value.
Location just outside city center
Close to the river
Easy access by car
- Good location, close to old town and nice restaurants. Clean room and spacious bathroom.
El Palacio del Corregidor
All rooms are soundproofed and have heating. The private bathroom comes with a bath or shower and free toiletries. There is a wardrobe, and towels and bed linen are provided.At El Palacio del Corregidor you will find a shared lounge, a tour desk and luggage storage.
- A beautiful courtyard leads to a comfortable, well-kept room in a good location. Bathroom and bed both good and snack/drinks machine useful. Close to restaurants,
- Superb location within easy walking distance of anywhere in town. You have to accept the quirks of an old property which has a delightful atmosphere. I would book this again.
- Friendly staff and great location. No luxury but clean and nice place compared to the price.
- The family atmosphere, the friendly staff, the courtyard and cleanliness of the room
- Location perfect. Room a good size, comfortable and very clean. Staff were very friendly.
Hospedería del Atalia
The Atalia is just 150 feet from Cordoba’s historic Mosque. The Synagogue and Roman Bridge are a short walk away. The city’s modern center is also nearby.Hospedería Atalia has classic-style design. There is an elegant lounge with a small fountain. Drinks are available in the bar or outside on the terrace.The Atalia’s 24-hour reception includes a tour desk.
- the room was really nice and the location was perfect
- it was so convenient to walk around city and felt safe walking nearby even after midnight. Top balcony is so nice to relax and see beautiful moon with Mezquita. Staffs are friendly and I enjoyed their recommended bars. Staffs are there for 24 hrs so entrance is fully secured. That’s a plus especially female travellers.
The room was comfortable
The facilities and location very good
The staff always was very helpful
- Beautiful room with a Spanish feel. Execellent staff available 24/7.
- The best location, very cozy and clean, very helpful staff!
Hospederia Baños Arabes De Cordoba
The Hospederia Baños Arabes De Cordoba has traditional décor, wooden ceilings and French doors. Each air-conditioned room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, and a private bathroom.The hotel’s Arabic baths include 4 pools and a traditional hammam. All guests have unlimited access to the hammam. Massages and treatments are also available.Guests can relax on the property’s pretty terrace, or on the Andalusian-style patio. There is a selection of bars, cafes and restaurants within 650 feet of the Baños Arabes.
- Free access to arabe bath, small shared terrasse. Great location in the city
- Use of the baths was a bonus , a shared patio outside our room. Air con was efficient , room was very warm in May .
Very nice staff
Decoration was very original and nice
Unlimited access to the spa. Great spa.
Great location in the old city.
Rooms were clean and place is quiet
- The atmosphere, helpful personnel, really nice spa
- The hotel is in a good position in the heartof Córdoba.
Hospederia Luis de Góngora
The brightly colored rooms are air conditioned and equipped with a TV. All have private bathrooms.Hospederia Luis de Góngora is located in a characteristic Córdoba-style house in the city’s old Jewish Quarter, just 50 feet from Plaza Trinidad Square. Córdoba’s commercial center with bars, cafés and restaurants is within 5 minutes’ walk.The Alcázar de los Reyes Cristianos and the Roman Bridge crossing the Guadalquivir River are only a 10-minute walk away. Córdoba train station is 15 minutes’ walk away.
- The guy behind the desk was great. We arrived really early, he let us store our bags and had a room prepared within the hour.
Check in was easy
The room was small, but arranged very comfy
Location was perfect for exploring the little streets of Cordoba, yet quite in the night.
- Staff very responsive and friendly e g moved me to a quieter room on a higher floor. Clean, comfortable, light room. Very central
- The hotel is super close to the center around 5 mins of walking. The stuff were super friendly and helpful.
The staff was friendly, the room was clean and all the time it was smelling as clean in the room.
The room had a small terrace, where you could have enjoyed your breakfast or a cerveja.
Hostal la Fuente
The Hostal La Fuente was built around a traditional Spanish courtyard in the middle of the 19th century. It is surrounded by the rich history of this beautiful Andalusian city, within 650 feet of Plaza del Potro, the Fine Arts and Julio Romero de Torres galleries, and the Posada del Potro.As well as the 40 air-conditioned rooms, you will also find an informal cafe which opens onto a wonderful roof terrace – ideal for a refreshing drink after a day’s sightseeing.
- Gret location, beautiful lobby and lounge area, great shower, air conditioning (38 C in Cordoba).
- The location of the hotel is very convenient. All the most important sightseeing objects are in the walking distance. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was available for extra pay.
- Good quiet location, fairly comfortable amenities
- The staff were all very helpful and pleasant. The room was modest, but clean and quiet. Very good location! We would stay there again.
-the hotel is in the main city center, just 10’ walking from the Mesquita and the city Alcazar
-all is very neat and clean
-a special thanks to the room bathroom: its shower head is just great, like a fountain miniature
Some rooms offer Mezquita views and others overlook the patio. All have a desk, wardrobe and ceiling fan. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries and a shower.There is a tour desk and Cordoba Synagogue is 800 feet away. Lots of restaurants and tapas bars can be found in the surrounding streets of the Judería district.
The couple that own this place are lovely, helpful, friendly both speak great English. Rooms are fresh with new white towels. Love the decor, like staying a Dar, beautiful blue tiles very Moroccan, photos fonts do it justice.
Location is amazing, short walk to tourist sights. Stay her you won’t be disappointed.
- Great price, great room, great staff. The hotel is very clean, and the staff is always smiling and ready to help. The location was perfect for visiting cordoba and the area is calm for a good night of sleep.
- The decoration and the fact that you truly have space!!!
- Nice big room. En suite. Friendly staff with good advice. In particular visiting the Mesquita in the morning between 8:30 and 9:30 is free. The Alcazar is also free though i forget on which day. The tower for the Mesquita is 2 euros and is available from 9:30 in half our slots till 14:30 July and August, You have to book a slot from the desk inside the courtyard. Also a superb taberna can be found just outside the old town, El Poema, Calle Alonso de Burgos. Cheap cerveza and free tapas with every drink – and you get to chose from 50 tapas!
- Great location in the centre of the Jewish quarter, friendly and helpful staff and a cosy room
- The couple that own this place are lovely, helpful, friendly both speak great English. Rooms are fresh with new white towels. Love the decor, like staying a Dar, beautiful blue tiles very Moroccan, photos fonts do it justice.
Puerta de la Luna
All rooms in the guest house are fitted with air conditioning. Free WiFi is accessible to all guests.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at the property. All guests have access to a shared kitchen including a coffee machine, microwave, toaster and fridge.The property is located 2,950 feet from Roman Temple.
- Mihaela and Jose were extremely kind. Location is wonderful ( a stone’s throw from the palace and the cathedral.) Room was clean.
- Amazing location and a good place to explore the town from.
- Great location close to the sites. New hostel so very clean rooms and facilities. Lovely terrace. Paid parking garage located close if required. Staff are very friendly.
- Cleanest hostel I’ve ever been in and the beds were insanely comfortable. The terrace is huge and neat and the complementary breakfast had a larger selection than I was expecting. The location is also amazing — everything easily within walking distance.
- The bed is very comfortable, the showers/toilets are plenty, water is adequate. The property is new and inside the old city wall, interesting experience to stay. They even made your bed in the dorm in the morning.
Patio de la Plateria
At the guesthouse, the rooms come with a closet. Rooms contain a shared bathroom with a bath or shower, free toiletries and a hair dryer. Guest rooms at Patio de la Plateria come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels.Popular points of interest near the accommodation include Merced Palace, Commercial Center Zoco Cordoba and La Juderia.
Great host: excellent information about sights and restaurants!
Extremely helpful: she even came with us to show the free parking area, chatting all the way about local info
- The Patio is SO clean, and the staff was so kind , communicative and helpful. The Patio is also perfectly located..I am already planning to travel back again and stay in the same Patio…I highly recommend it to people intetested in visiting that part of the world ?
- Very beatiful place from inside. Feels like home. Not many people during the period of my stay. Super clean!
- Great location. Clean. Friendly staff. Simple breakfast included.
The stuff was friendly, the location great, close to everything we wanted.
The lobby, our room and the shared bathrooms were very clean and well designed.
Our beds had memory foam mattresses and were very comfortable.
- Great host: excellent information about sights and restaurants!
Top Guest Houses In Las Jaras Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Las Jaras Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Las Jaras Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Las Jaras Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!