10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Las Fuentes Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
Las Fuentes Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Las Fuentes Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Las Fuentes Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Las Fuentes Tenerife. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Las Fuentes Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Las Fuentes Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Las Fuentes Tenerife:
All rooms in Casa d’Amélia are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms come with a private bathroom and a bidet, while certain rooms will provide you with a balcony. The rooms have a closet.Guests at Casa d’Amélia can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.Playa de las Americas is 5 miles from Casa d’Amélia, while Puerto de la Cruz is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 12 miles from Casa d’Amélia.
No reviews yet.
Located a short drive from the beaches of southwest Tenerife, the Fonda Central lies on the slopes which lead up to the magnificent Mount Teide National Park. The traditional village which surrounds the hotel hosts cultural festivities throughout the year, especially around Easter time. Outside the village you can enjoy a fantastic walk in the stunning natural scenery.The hotel has maintained its traditional, rustic style throughout. It opens onto an outdoor terrace where you can soak up the year-round sunshine. It also features a restaurant and cafe where you can enjoy typical Canarian dishes.
- Great staff. Traditional small hotel on the Main Street. Only stayed one night for Easter processions but would easily stay longer if we visit the area again. Lovely little garden to have breakfast or lunch.
- Loved this hotel which is full of character, the ladies who run it are helpful and friendly and speak several languages between them. Breakfasts are served individually and are fresh and tasty. Lovely peaceful garden for a night time drink. At the price I can’t fault it.
- La atención del personal es inmejorable. Siempre atentos al huésped. Bonito patio central y buena terraza en el piso superior, ambos muy tranquilos. Sitio con encanto y carácter.
Nos gustó mucho el trato y la atención del personal desde que llegamos hasta que nos fuimos, siendo muy amables. El desayuno fue muy abundante y en un lugar tranquilo y agradable.
Aunque sólo estuvimos una noche, recomiendo este establecimiento porque es acogedor y familiar.
- Das einzig Gute waren die Lage in der Stadt und der Innenhof der sehr schön ist
Guests can enjoy a meal at the in-house restaurant, which serves a variety of Spanish dishes and also offers vegetarian options.Playa de las Americas is 6 miles from the guesthouse, while Puerto de la Cruz is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 12 miles from Ecoavatar.
- It was really great because it is away from all the hustle so it is really peaceful and perfect for a bit of relaxation, also with the small swimming pool that has a great view
- Restaurant service- very nice Man serving breakfast, swimming pool.
- The room was clean and the bed good. The price was high because of Eastern, normally I think the price is only 50%. The staff was very friendly!
- Pavel, the receptionist, was very helpful. He spoke excellent English. Nothing was too much bother for him. The bar staff, Tomas and Lauro, made our stay very enjoyable. They always had time to chat with us. Food at the bar/restaurant was good and we were served huge portions.
Based on our one night stay:
Lovely lady at the reception , very helpful and welcoming. The restaurant in the facilities was really nice and the food we had was very tasty. However our room happened to be next to what it seemed staff accommodation and around 2 or 3 in the morning they were being loud just outside the room where our kids slept.
The rooms are basic – fridge, kettle , no tv but clean .
The kids play area advertised on the web was closed for a refurb which we didn’t know about until we arrived. The hotel is surrounded by building works and it wasn’t loud just not pretty to look at.
All rooms at Fañabe are equipped with a seating area and a TV. Selected rooms also feature a kitchen with a dishwasher, an oven and a microwave. Guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Bike rental and car rental are available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for hiking.La Pinta Beach is 1.9 miles from Fañabe. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 10 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
At the guest house, rooms are equipped with a wardrobe. HOTEL GERMAN offers some units that have mountain views, and each room has a private bathroom with a bath.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed at the property.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodations.Playa de las Americas is 8.7 mi from HOTEL GERMAN, while Puerto de la Cruz is 41 mi away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 8.1 mi from the guest house.
No reviews yet.
Each room at Casa Zaguan has classical décor finished in bright colors. All rooms have a TV and a private bathroom with a shower.The property has central heating throughout, and there is a log fire in the guest´s lounge. There is a terrace with a barbecue area and loungers.The surrounding countryside is ideal for hiking and cycling. Vilaflor’s tourist information office can be found next to the guest house. Tenerife Sur Airport is 16 mi from the guest house. You can reach Santa Cruz de Tenerife in just over an hour by car.
- We loved the olde world charm of Casa Zaguan. The proprietors were most welcoming and looked after us extremely well. The stargazing trip was amazing!
Don’t be put off by reviews complaining of noise, it was peaceful & quiet when we were there in March 2018. I think the noise relates to a regular booking just one week a year. Beautiful building.
Great location for the centre of Vilaflor, which could be noisy during festivals etc I guess. Great access to Teide National Park
This is a rustic hotel out in the hills in Tenerife, all was okay we had a great time only about 4 restaurants open in the area and some of them do not open on Sunday’s or Monday’s
Hot tub was put on if asked for, and the star gazing tour was amazing, a must if you are staying here.
- Great location: nice, quite village, close to hiking trails. Nice old ‘hacienda’. Really friendly hosts. Stargazing tour at night. Right at the main square where a good restaurant is. Close to Teide too. If you want breakfast is provided. Free big parking lot in 2 minutes walk.
- Location was really good, staff is very friendly and helpful, property was very clean, good WiFi at certain locations, room is big enough, private bathroom is a plus
Casa Rural Arona
The traditional Canarian-style house recently features rustic decor, and offers views of the garden or city. There is a garden with exotic plants and fruit trees.You will find a restaurant at the property which serves breakfast only.Puerto de la Cruz is 23 mi away and Teide National Park is 14 mi away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 12 mi from Casa Rural Arona.
- The breakfast, also the provided glutenfree options. The well filled breakfast box when leaving early. (Breakfast is between 09:00 to 10:30) The beautiful garden. The house is nice.
- Storms caused my very late arrival but staff gave me extra bedding and a fire as the room was cooler than usual. Lovely breakfasts, hospitality and yes I will try to come back again. Highly recommend if you’re after quiet, quality and home made food.
This is a lovely typical Canadian house with a large internal courtyard wth lots of shrubs and flowers. Breakfast was very good and it would have been great to eat it in the courtyard, unfortunately we had low cloud and rain for our two days.
The ensuite in our room was fine with good efficient shower.
- Beautiful garden and great breakfast buffet. Overall very cosy!
- very clean, comfy beds, very nice breakfast with big and tasty coffee, very helpful staff, good location – easy to find, easy to park nearby (at least in winter), easy to get to all cost-line cities.
A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is room service at Pensión Alcalá.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including golfing and windsurfing. The property also offers bike hire. Playa de las Americas is 12 mi from Pensión Alcalá, while Puerto de la Cruz is 22 mi away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 19 mi from Pensión Alcalá.
- the cleanliness was nice. also the fan was a life saver. I wish that there were more plug ins for devices. also the sink in the room was fantastic.
- This is a great location on the edge of the village and is run by a beautiful, helpful family. Been staying there over 25 years, always a pleasure
- Great wi-fi, extra tidy,about 100m to the ocean, calm and silent place
I like that the place was not far away from the ocean and fantastic
restaurant, that the staff was quiete, polite and invisible
- Nice location on a calm street, partly overlooking the ocean from the balcony. Close to beach, restaurant, buses.
El Cerro de la Luna
All rooms in this guest house have a seating area and views of the garden and the surrounding countryside. There is access to a shared bathroom.Guests can enjoy the use of a shared kitchen, and there is a terrace available. The property offers a shuttle service and bicycle rental, and there is a gift shop on site.El Cerro de la Luna is 2,950 feet from Camel Park, and the city of Los Cristianos is a 5-minute drive away. Playa de las Americas beaches are 3.7 mi from the property.
- Our room and garden was so beautiful. We loved the Mexican style of this place. We had a great view from our room. The cleaning lady was very nice and we met really nice people over there.
Very helpful owner who stayed up late when our arrival was delayed
Very comfortable bed
- It feels you stay in a private property with an excellent chef! Great dish of chicken I tried and will never forget it. The host were friendly and helpful, enjoyed it a lot overall.
- The decoration is very nice and the place is very quiet although it is only about 20 min by car from the beach.
- It is a very nice property. Has a well equipped kitchen. 2 shared bathrooms(clean and nice). And a few terraces to socialize.
All rooms are equipped with a microwave, toaster, a electric tea pot, a bath, free toiletries and a closet. Rooms include a private bathroom. Guest rooms at the guesthouse come with a seating area.La Pinta Beach is 4.1 miles from Marina Club. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 6 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Las Fuentes Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Las Fuentes Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Las Fuentes Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Las Fuentes Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!