10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Las Canteras Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Las Canteras Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Las Canteras Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Las Canteras Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Las Canteras Valencia Community. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Las Canteras Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Las Canteras Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Las Canteras Valencia Community:
Hostal la Barraca
Each air-conditioned room at Hostal La Barraca has a TV. Rooms are heated in winter.The guest house is located next to Paseo de Neptuno Park and a 5-minute walk from Valencia Marina. Valencia’s old town and cathedral can be reached in 20 minutes by bus, while the famous City of Arts and Sciences is less than 1.9 mi away.
Poblats Maritims is a great choice for travelers interested in beaches, sunshine and warm weather.
- The staff is very friendly. The room is cleaned every day. Next to the beach. We received the towels for the beach. We recommended.
- I stayed here for 8 days and the staff was very friendly and my room was always cleaned well. Very good value for money if you’re on a short budget
- Here’s the thing. Great great staff in this hostel they couldn’t do enough for you. I think the photos are misleading. It’s really quite basic and that’s ok but our room for 2 people and 2 dogs was far too small. As was the tiny shower. This was not super cheap and we did expect more. It had a lovely bar outside which closed after 6 and the only other place to sit out front was not the best. Attention to detail please…..update those table and chairs out the front and be clear about the rooms booking.com. This could be so much more.
The location was amazing right on the promenade, beach, bars, restaurants and marina all within a stones throw.
Cost was great for such a brilliant location, breakfast included too.
Excellent location for all.
- The only thing to like about this hotel is the position close to the beach which is excellent.
Balcón Al Mar
Staff at the property’s 24-hour reception can provide information about what to see and do in Valencia. There is a variety of restaurants and bars within 5 minutes’ walk of Balcón al Mar.Balcón al Mar is 15 minutes’ walk from Playa de las Arenas Beach and 20 minutes’ walk from the City of Arts and Sciences. There are various bus and tram stops within a 5-minute walk of the property which provide connections to Valencia city center.
Poblats Maritims is a great choice for travelers interested in beaches, sunshine and warm weather.
- Good location, near the beach and the center of the city. Very helpful staff, especially Aibek. He helped us all the time, very responsive and interesting person.
- Very nice and helpful staff. Clean rooms (cleaned every day). Simple but very tasty breakfast (good value for it). Quite close to the beach, metro, buses, shops. Hostel is settled in safe area. It is a very good place to stay on holiday.
The room was pretty big (and the toilet too). The breakfast is very simple but nice. Very useful (and cheap) the taxi service to the airport.
Great position: not far from the metro station to go to the old city, 10/15 minutes wlak from the beach
- Staff should be rated with five stars! Thanks a lot, you made it better than it was, from appearences! Very clean! Elevator small but perfectly functioning. Wi-fi perfect. Location ok.
- The staff at Balcon al Mar was extremely nice, very fast in responding and extremely fair. Our car had to be repaired in a garage on the way and they postponed our reservation until we could make it – thank you so much! The rooms are extremely spacious and the nearby beach and harbor area very nice.
Hospederia del Pilar
Featuring tile floors and light wood furniture, the air-conditioned rooms all have a TV and work desk. The rooms are also heated and have a private bathroom with a shower.Its central location means that the Pilar guesthouse is within a 5-minute walk of many shops, bars and restaurants.There is a tour desk and Valencia Cathedral is just over a quarter mile away. You can take a bus to the beach from the main square, which is within a 10-minute walk.
Ciutat Vella is a great choice for travelers interested in architecture, atmosphere and old-town exploration.
- The location was excellent. Near the Central Market and numerous shops and restaurants.
- The hostal was easy walking from Train Station Nord. In old part of town so close to everything..
- This is my fourth stay as my son at University and it’s been a great little place clean, air con, good bathroom and easy to get to and from town & airport
- The room ‘maids responded immediately to a request for an extra piĺlow & hangers. Not always so good in 4stars!
- Right in the centre of the city. Excellent value for your money. Good Internet, air conditioning, TV signal and it was cleaned every day. The staff were always about if you needed them.
Olympia Ronda Hostel
The Ronda is a 20-minute drive from central Valencia. There is easy access to the E-15 and A-7 Motorways.Guests can use the restaurant and cafe-bar situated in the Hotel Ronda, just a few feet away in the same street.Pension Ronda has a tour desk, and the Serra Calderona Nature Reserve is around a 30-minute drive from the guesthouse.
- Very cheap, we paid €30 per night for 2 people. Handy location if you need to stay in El Puig, but area is not attractive to tourists. Very clean.
– good breakfast but almost every day something was stale (juice, tomatoes pulp)
– daily room cleaning
- 2 good thing’s in this place- nice bathroom,and not bad wifi…
- very good night time buffet and very good bed and bathroom
- Great place Pension Ronda. Our room was medium size, comfy double bed, aircon working properly, bathroom with a bathtub, everything clean, tidy and not smelly! We paid 28euros for a Saturday night in July and 6.5euro/each for buffet breakfast that was absolutely delicious. Even the coffee was great! We would like to repeat the experience but next time we’ll pay for buffet dinner too, as I bet food’s gonna be delicious as well!
Sant Pere Apartment
The functional Sant Pere has traditional beamed ceilings and contemporary bright décor. Apartments offer a living-dining area with 2 sofas and a flat-screen TV.You can prepare meals in the kitchen, which includes a microwave, hob, coffee maker and washing machine. Several restaurants, cafés and grocery stores can be found within a 5-minute walk.Sant Pere Apartment is just a 5-minute drive from Puçol Beach and Serra Calderona Nature Reserve.The historic town of Sagunto is just 5.6 mi away, while Valencia Airport is 16 mi away.
- Todo en general, está muy bien. Es bonito, bien ubicado, fácilidad para aparcar, sin agobios ni aglomeraciones en los alrededores. Lo recomiendo.
- Muy bien la terraza. La estancia muy agradable al lado de la iglesia del pueblo. Gracias María por tu sonrisa. Volveremos, ya me pondré en contacto contigo.
- La terraza era muy buena, la habitación y cama eran cómodas. El baño y la cocina eran muy completos.
- La cama era cómoda y confortable. La cocina estaba completa
Todo lo básico para una buena estadía. Cama cómoda, lavarropas, heladera y tele funcionaban excelente.
Para llegar al centro hay que caminar bastante pero las calles son sumamente tranquilas. Totalmente recomendable.
The rooms at the Teide feature simple, modern décor. Each one comes with flat-screen satellite TV and a private bathroom.Hostal Teide’s restaurant serves Mediterranean food and specializes in seafood. There is also a café serving snacks and drinks.You can drive to Valencia and its airport in around 30 minutes from Puerto de Sagunto. With good access to the A-7 and AP-7 Motorways, Hostal Teide is just 15 minutes’ drive from the Serra Calderona Nature Reserve.
- Great for what we needed….travelled with a band from the UK- very accommodating of our instruments.
- Valencia is amazing place, everybody should visit, The beaches are spectacular !!
- Accommodating staff especially on check-out when we were able to store our massive drums in a secure area before collecting them later in the day.
- Beautiful restaurant, great dinner, well appointed bar and breakfast area. Excellent large shower, a spacious well decorated quiet room. Free on-road parking, a lovely park nearby, beach is very good.
Good locaton central to the area
Hostal El Convent de Moncada
The Convent de Moncada offers a shared terrace and simple décor, and its rooms have beamed ceilings. All accommodations has a work desk and wardrobe.Guests can dine in the town center, where there is a good selection of restaurants and cafés.Staff at the Moncada’s tour desk can provide information on the surrounding area, and the Cardenal Herrera University is 15 minutes’ walk away. Set in l’Horta Nord Region, the hotel is a 30-minute drive from Serra Calderona National Park, where activities include hiking and cycling. Port Sa Playa Beach is 5.6 mi from the guest house.
Everything is good, the hotel doesn´t have parking, but is not a problem because close there is a big public free parking.
The staff is really good!
- Room comfortable. Building beautiful. Short walk to town square/park/cafes.
- The room was very nice, the bed was huge and comfy. Instead of keys, they use access codes, which is really handy because when you leave you don’t need to check out or anything.
- Staff is very friendly, bed comfortable and room is cozy.
- El silencio y tranquilidad que hay para descansar. Y , aunque sea un alojamiento que no destaca por sus lujos, es un lugar donde la sensación de limpieza y bienestar esta asegurada. Durante 5 años nos hemos quedado aquí, mínimo una vez al año, y desde la primera vez, siempre ha sido una estancia muy cómoda para nuestras necesidades. Muchas gracias.
- Everything is good, the hotel doesn´t have parking, but is not a problem because close there is a big public free parking.
Rooms at this property are simple and come with functional furniture. They include a TV, wardrobe, and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are also provided.You can get tourist information of the area at Albahicín and there are bars, restaurants and supermarket within 1,000 feet from the property.Valencia is a 30-minute drive away and Valencia Airport is 24 mi away.
- This property was exactly what we wanted it to be–a quiet beach hotel outside of Valencia. Although we don’t speak Spanish, the staff were very sweet and accommodating. The room was adequate and it was easy to find free parking. The free breakfast was a lovely bonus! It had a cute atmosphere.
- Not a lot of choices at breakfast, but really nice and good quality of food. It is really close to the beach.
- Location. Owner gave us a room 1st floor for me to use the lift. Thoughtfull.
- La ubicación es perfecta para ir a la playa. Muchos restaurantes cerca del hostal. El personal es muy atento.
- El desayuno, la libertad para entrar y salir a cualquier hora, la tranquilidad, y la gran amabilidad y cercanía del personal
Port du Sagunt Relax
The guesthouse offers a continental or à la carte breakfast.Valencia is 16 miles from Port du Sagunt Relax, while Cheste is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 18 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
At the guesthouse, rooms include a terrace. The rooms include a private bathroom.Oceanografic is 3.1 miles from Constitucion Guesthouse. Valencia Airport is 6 miles from the property.
Rascanya is a great choice for travelers interested in paella, sightseeing and beaches.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Las Canteras Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Las Canteras Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Las Canteras Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Las Canteras Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!