10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Las Bovetes Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Las Bovetes Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Las Bovetes Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Las Bovetes Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Las Bovetes Valencia Community. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Las Bovetes Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Las Bovetes Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Las Bovetes Valencia Community:
Hostal Mi Campaña
Each simply decorated, air-conditioned room at Hostal Mi Campaña has a balcony. There is a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast in the Campaña’s restaurant. Traditional Valencian and Spanish dishes are served for lunch and dinner.The center of Dénia and its marina are within 5 minutes’ walk of the guest house. Macizo de Montgó Nature Reserve is 2.5 mi away.The AP 7 Motorway is 5.6 mi away, and connects guests to Gandia in 35 minutes. Alicante is 56 mi from the guest house.
- Beautiful room, perfect breakfast and very nice staff! Thank you Sofia
Super food in the restaurant
100meters to the beach
- Very very clean and very ambitious owner. Beautiful breakfast court garden. Beach very near. Excellent food rating above the lodging rate. Homemade paellas etc. I recommand to have a car.
- Small friendly hostal, owner and staff friendly,room small but perfectly adequete for 2 people and it was spotlessly clean,plenty of toiletries which were replenished each day. Enclosed gardens
- Fantastic host! I travel a lot but have never experienced this kindness and friendliness anywhere else. Also the breakfast was wonderful. This place is ideal to recharge your batteries at a quiet beach. I loved it here and highly recommend the hotel!
Denia Beach Oasis
The modern, air-conditioned rooms at Denia Beach Oasis feature free Wi-Fi, a 22-inch plasma TV and private bathroom. Each one has access to a shared balcony, some of which have sea views.The property’s restaurant serves traditional Mediterranean food. In the evenings, there is a barbecue on the spacious terrace. There is also a function suite for events with live music.
- Good location. Good breakfast which you can choose from 4 or 5 options from menu. Good restrain and waiter George who speaks Russian. Small room, but it was enough just only to sleep.
- Location was good, right opposite the beach. Bar staff were friendly especially the Asia guy working there.
- Friendly, caring staff.Excellent attention from George,helped our friends with their shower,taking a shower at the same time.!!Entertained us with a French birthday celebration,excellent dinner and a good choice of breakfasts. Right on beach,quiet location.
- Perfect location. It’s like staying in a beachhouse!
- Accommodation is basic but comfortable. Fabulous location next to beach and within easy walking distance of Denia centre. Friendly staff and generous portions in restaurant.
A choice of a Mediterranean-style breakfast or buffet breakfast with homemade pastries is available. You can enjoy a quick snack or some traditional-style tapas for lunch at the property.Hostal Comercio also has a 24-hour reception desk, so you can come and go as you please, at any time of the day or night. The marina, fishing port and castle are around a 10-minute walk from the property.
- The hotel was in the centre of town and was far better equipped than we expected. We had a 5th floor room with a balcony. Good size bathroom with a bath.
- It is in a superb location. The staff are so friendly and helpful. It is brilliant value for money and extremely clean !!
Clean ,comfortable good breakfast Walk into town view boats , plenty cafes
- Great location and nice, cheap and cheerful base to explore Denia. Wifi worked perfectly
- Good breakfast and staff very helpful. Internet access and speed good.
Hostal Marqués de campo
At Hostal Marqués de campo, each room includes a closet. Guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Denia Bus Station is 1,200 feet from Hostal Marqués de campo. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 53 miles from Hostal Marqués de campo.
No reviews yet.
Enjoy the unique, historic atmosphere of the Loreto. The hotel was once a convent and was built over 450 years ago. It has been beautifully renovated retaining all its historic charm, allowing you to relax on the roof terrace.Throughout your stay you can learn about the history of the delightful Hotel Loreto. It is rumored that there is a secret tunnel linking the hotel to Denia’s Moorish castle.Walk through to the airy and cool inner courtyard or sit back and enjoy an afternoon drink on the street terrace. You can also savor the delicious, traditional meals served in the Llauradora de Loreto Restaurant or the 17 other tapas bars on the street.Take the short, 2,400 feet walk through the historic center to the beach where you can soak up the sunshine at a local beach bar or have a swim in the mild waters of the Mediterranean.
- Delightful character building in the centre of the best tapas street in Denia.
- Good hotel comfortable room, restaurant attached, and nice enclosed court yard, lot’s of restaurant’s on the same street.
- We enjoyed our holiday in Denia.The owners and staff were very nice very helpful. The position of the hotel Hostel Loreto was good with many restaurants serving lovely food. Thank you all at Hostel Loreto.
- Great small but fresh spanish breakfast! The room in the backyard was very quite (in april!)
- The breakfast was ordinary and we had to ask for more bread and coffee. Also, we would have liked more choice of fruit. The bed was comfortable.
The bright, air-conditioned rooms come with a safe and a work desk. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and amenities.There is a tour desk, a vending machine for drinks and a luggage storage. There is easy access to the AP7 Motorway, and Valencia and Alicante are within an hour’s drive of the guest house. Denia Bus Station is 0.6 mi away.
- Staff are always friendly and rooms clean. Had a sea view room which was quiet & comfy. Shower had good pressure.
- I have been staying on this hotel for a few years now. I am very well looked after and given good rates
- The room was really clean the bed was so comfortable.
- Very clean modern facility in an excellent location with very helpful staff
- Ella the receptionist was incredibly helpful, she really made our stay enjoyable. The word hostel needs to be removed as it’s far from a hostel. Basic but great.
All rooms are equipped with a wardrobe and private bathroom. Some rooms offer a mountain view.The local beaches are only a 5-minute walk away. Guests can also easily reach the port, from where ferries sail to Ibiza and Mallorca, as well as the railway station.The Spanish and Russian-speaking staff will be happy to provide information about the area.
- Excellent location, close to everything, clean room with a small fridge, clean bathroom.
- If you want 5 star this is not for you -BUT-if you want cleanliness, excellent value for money and fantastic location for the centre of Denia this is an excellent choice
- The staff were very friendly rooms were very clean nice place to stay
- Excellent value, clean, excellent location for Denia city
- The beds were comfortable and the location was perfect, they cleaned are rooms everyday aswell which was a bonus.
Featuring a shared bathroom, rooms at the guesthouse also have free WiFi. All guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge.The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 53 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
At the guesthouse, every room has a terrace with a pool view. With a private bathroom, some accommodations at La Pecera also feature a patio. At the accommodation, rooms include a shared bathroom with free toiletries and a hair dryer.Guests at La Pecera can enjoy a continental breakfast.The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 51 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Guest House Lana Denia
At the guesthouse, each room is equipped with a closet. Some rooms also feature a kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave. At Guest House Lana Denia, every room comes with air conditioning and a flat-screen TV.Denia Tram Station is 900 feet from the accommodation. Alicante Airport is 53 miles away.
- The apartment was excellent, clean and comfortable. Bathroom was perfect. The staff really friendly and helpful. Location was great, would definitely repeat.
- The property was very clean and bright, it was a lovely large room and the bed very comfortable. The shower was strong and there was plenty of hot water.
- Buena ubicación, muy cerca del Mercadona, bazar, cocina muy grande y bien equipada nueva, con patio interior con dos mesas para comer
- la limpieza, el orden, que todo era moderno y la situacion del sitio perfecta.
- J’ai apprécié la propreté et le tres bon état des locaux en général et l accueil. La gérante est d’une grande gentillesse et serviable.
Top Guest Houses In Las Bovetes Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Las Bovetes Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Las Bovetes Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Las Bovetes Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!