10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Las Almunias Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Las Almunias Aragon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Las Almunias Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Las Almunias Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Las Almunias Aragon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Las Almunias Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Las Almunias Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Las Almunias Aragon:
Looking onto the mountains, the charming rooms at Casa Labata have rustic décor with wooden features such as beamed ceilings or shutters. All rooms have heating, satellite TV and a private bathroom.Set within the picturesque Somontano region, the property has an ideal location for visiting vineyards along the area’s wine route.Alquezar is 1.9 mi from the property, while Barbastro and its ravines are approximately 11 mi away. Rodellar can be reached in 35 minutes by car and the lake at El Grado is 26 mi from the Labata.
Basic, very good value, good breakfast, quiet.
Small Spanish town, near to Alquezar but away from the tourist trail
- Un lugar perfecto para descansar y desconectar de la rutina y el ruido de la ciudad. Tumbada en la cama podías escuchar el píar de los pájaros a kilómetros del hotel. Además, la terraza es perfecta para una velada en pareja. Ya sea durante el desayuno o durante la cena. Ideal.
- La habitacion era muy rustica y comoda. Tenia mil detalles
- La situación es ideal; el edificio, con gran cantidad de reliquias del pasado en su interior, muy interesante. El personal, muy correcto.
la simplicité ,la gentillesse et la serviabilité du propriétaire .
super gentil malgré le barrage de la langue .
en règle générale les gens sont comme vous êtes avec eux ,a partir du moment ou vous êtes souriant et respectueux : tous vas merveilleusement bien .
- Basic, very good value, good breakfast, quiet.
Albergue Rural de Guara
Decorated in warm tones and with rustic wooden finishes, the hostel offers private rooms and shared dorm rooms. All of the rooms include a bathroom, heating and a balcony.Albergue Rural de Guara has an on-site restaurant and bar, and picnic lunches can be provided upon request. Alquézar also offers a small selection of other dining options and shops.A public swimming pool can be found just in front of the hostel. Hiking is possible in the surrounding countryside.Huesca can be reached in a 40-minute drive, while Lleida is around an hour away via the A-22 Motorway. Free public parking can be found near the property.
- Fantanstic view from the room. Easy public parking. Wakling distance to everywhere in the town.
- Fantastic view from the room! Great receptionists! Good breakfast.
- Fantastic view, easy parking on site, good breakfast by Spanish standards, there was even some cheese!
- La gentillesse et la dispo du personnel, la qualité du service, la situation de l’hôtel, son charme et son caractère
- Es un albergue donde se comparte habitacion, hay que tener claro esto. En mi caso tuve suerte con mi compañero.
Mesón de Colungo
The property has a bar, while the restaurant serves breakfast and home-cooked, local dishes for dinner. Guests can also dine on the terrace, enjoying wonderful views of the surrounding countryside.The Meson de Colungo can organize a wide range of activities and outdoor sports, including climbing and 4×4 drives. The property can also provide ample information on the local area. Guests have access to the nearby Municipal swimming pool free of charge.The city of Huesca is about 50 minutes’ drive away. Barbastro can be reached in 30 minutes by car, and Zaragoza is 1.5 hours’ drive away. The hotel has easy access to the A-22 Motorway.
- We got a spacious and immaculately clean double room in a very nice hotel run by a very friendly owners. Great breakfast with fresh orange juice served. We had a delicious dinner a la carte at their restaurant located in an outdoor beautiful and peaceful courtyard. Great and fast wi-fi. Free parking just outside the hotel. Absolutely recommended.
- The staff were super friendly (although they do only speak Spanish and French) and the continental breakfast was lovely with plenty of freshly squeezed orange juice! Excellent terrace to to enjoy a beer after an outstanding walk to Alcazar!
- Great staff, friendly and responsive despite language barrier. Restaurant serves nice meals and the landlord makes his own wine which is very good. The nearby village of Colungo is very quiet and quant.
- Very clean and comfortable. Lovely and very helpful people who run it. Good WiFi.
We were made very welcome despite our limited Spanish! The evening meal was excellent value for money & plentiful. Local wine too.
Spotlessly clean. Very comfortable bed. We would certainly stay over here again if we had the opportunity. Did not go down into the village as we were quite comfy in the bar or our room! Excellent breakfast too.
Hostal Rural Casa Castro
Hostal Rural Casa Castro offers twin rooms and quadruple rooms. Each of them includes a private bathroom.The guest house features an outdoor terrace and a 24-hour reception. Vending machines with drinks are also availableThe Sierra y Cañones de Guara Nature Reserve is 35 minutes’ drive away. The area is well-known for numerous wine routes as well as outdoor activities such as canyoning, hiking and rock climbing.
- Nicely equiped room with airco and clean. Two windows so enough light, it all felt very comfortable. The village is quiet and the parking is great with a kiosk where you can buy your snacks and drinks to prepare your walk. This hotel is a silent place with where you can layback and enjoy a good meal prepared by the owners.
- The value for money, including the breakfasts and evening meals was important for me. The staff handled my appalling Spanish very well..
- la diversité du petit dejeuner, et les repas du soir copieux et bien pourvus pour faire du sport le lendemain
La habitacion y la cama cómodas.
Pueblo muy tranquilo y cerca de lugares de interés.
Proche activités de cannyoning et autres
Bon petit dej
Hostal-Restaurante La Choca
The 8 rooms at Hostal-Restaurante La Choca feature traditional décor and exposed wooden beams. All include central heating and private bathroom and some also have a terrace. A flat-screen TV is available upon request.The property’s charming restaurant serves breakfast and dinner featuring both traditional regional and international cuisine. A take-away lunch can be provided.La Choca can organize various activities through the Guides Services, including abseiling and tours of the River Vero Cultural Park. The area also has various hiking and cycling routes.The property is set 1 hours’ drive from Huesca and 50 mi from the Ordesa and Monte Perdido National park. You can reach Zaragoza and Lleida by car in 2 hours.The medieval town of Aínsa is 40 minutes’ drive away, while Alquézar is a 20-minute drive away.
- This hotel is in a beautiful old building in a lovely and peaceful small village. The owners are very kind and helpful, the food is delicious, the rooms clean and comfortable. The situation is ideal for walking in the Sierra de Guara and enjoying local nature and history.
- Miguel Ángel y Ana geniales .alojamiento y comida espectacular.entorno precioso
- Miguel est charmant et toujours au petit soin pour ses clients. Repas du soir excellent avec des saveurs méditerranéennes mises en avant par une préparation originale.
- Accueil très chaleureux en toute simplicité, endroit très beau et calme, cuisine copieuse et recherchée
- El silencio, la comida, el carrasca milenaria, la atención, el lugar. No se puede pedir más.
Hostal La Fuente
The guesthouse’s restaurant serves traditional Aragonese food, which you can enjoy on the terrace during the summer months. There is also a café where a daily continental breakfast is served, and you can relax in the TV lounge.Guests have free access to the Otto Bestue Vineyard, in Enate. Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in the surrounding area. There are many great hiking routes nearby. Zaragoza and Lleida are within 1.5 hours’ drive.
- Very helpful staff. Señor Paco is an incredible host. Great room, very clean. We had a wonderful dinner and a super breakfast!
The hostal is family-owned. The whole family is very friendly. The parents speak Spanish and French, only the children can speak some English but you can’t meet them often. They have a nice dog.
The hostal has a private restaurant, the parents cook for the guests and for local friends on demand. The dinner is very tasty, it contains starter, main dish and dessert with wine.
The wi-fi works well. You can park directly next to the house.
The room is big and clean.
It is very quiet during the day and night, as it is in a small, rural village and the house is at the end of the street (no traffic at all).
- Beautiful location, in centre of small village surrounded by beautiful countryside with walks directly from the hotel
- good area if you want to relax from the crowd at alquezar. The owner was very nice. since there are no restaurant near by we had our dinner at the place. it was tasty and generous.
Grande et belle chambre et très propre.
Paco, le propriétaire des lieux a été d’une grande amabilité. Nous avons même eu droit aux liqueurs régionales!
Il fait l’effort de parler le français et s’adapte aux requêtes des clients.
Carmen De Arnas
The apartments include a seating area with a sofa and TV. As part of the open-plan living area there is a kitchenette equipped with a washing machine, hob, and fridge. The guest house offers breakfast or dinner upon request at an extra cost.All apartments have a private bathroom with a bath tub. Some of them include a balcony with chairs and tables.The village of Alquézar, where you can visit Colegiata Castle, is a 15-minute drive from the property. Hiking and canyoning are popular activities in the area. Vero River is only 3.4 mi away.
- Fantastic Journey through time! Thanks Maïte and Pablo – we will see each other again ❤️
- Uno de los mejores alojamientos donde nos hemos alojado, tanto por las instalaciones como por el increible trato de Maite y Pablo. El entorno donde estan situados los apartamentos es precioso. Fuimos a pasar un fin de semana y volveremos a repetir en dos semanas porque necesitamos disfrutar mas tiempo de este lugar. Muchas gracias por todo Maite y Pablo
Estuvimos pasando una noche y la verdad es que nos quedamos con ganas de más. Maite es una anfitriona excelente, hace que te sientas en tu propia casa. El apartamento es enorme, muy cuidado y con amplias terrazas para tener mascotas. Hay aparcamiento gratuito cerca, buenos restaurantes para comer, rutas por la naturaleza y muy cerca de Alquezar.
Volveremos sin ninguna duda 🙂
Estuve con mis 3 hijos y fuimos capturado por la preciocidad de la casa y el apartamento amplio, cada detalle con muy buen gusto. Ubicación perfecta para disfrutar la tranquilidad de la naturaleza y visitar en menos de 10 minutos de coche un pueblo tan bonito como Alquarez.
Gracias Maite por tu disponibilidad y amabilidad.
Trato personal muy familiar.
La decoracion es increïble.
Tiene de todo hasta equipo de música y un largo etc…
Camas comodas, limpieza, ubicacion, tranquilidad,
Abadia de Sietamo
The rustic rooms are air conditioned and heated. Each comes with a satellite TV and private bathroom. Large family rooms with 3 interconnecting bedrooms are available.The à la carte restaurant offers homemade regional cuisine and there is a bar. Packed lunches can be requested.There is a children’s playground and a tour desk. Set at the foot of the Sierra y Cañones de Guara Mountains, the location is ideal for hiking, fishing and canyoning.
- Really friendly staff, lovely old building, low key, quiet town, perfect after a long day’s drive, good dining in the restaurant, obviously a favorite among the locals. Easy, free parking
- Room was clean, bed comfortable, access easy from the highway, excellent location for visiting the natural parks. A bakery is a few minutes from the hotel…we took advantage of their baked goods, sandwiches and wine.
- Great food, nice staff and good for driving off for a walk the next day.
- Charming old property. Clean rooms, comfortable beds and helpful staff. Dinner was tradional and very good. Excellent value for money.
- The 2-bedroom unit we had a nice country/rustic design. Good value.
Hostal Pirineos Ainsa
The Pirineos Ainsa offers simple, bright décor. Its heated rooms have a flat-screen TV and private bathrooms.Breakfast is served by the staff and it includes coffee, milk or similar, juices, toasts, pastries, and cold meat. The restaurant serves homemade lunch and dinner. The cafeteria is open all day.Staff at the Ainsa’s reception can provide information on the surrounding Huesca region and can arrange bicycle rental.Hiking and cycling are popular in the surrounding area.The guest house has a pretty setting and is approximately 12 mi from the Sierra y Cañones de Guara National Park. Monte Perdido Park is less than an hours’ drive away.
- Well located . Easy parking close by. Very friendly and helpful staff . Good lift. Plentiful breakfast , not stingy at all. Easy walk to old town. Reasonably good restaurants nearby and it’s inexpensive.
- Everything was good, the breakfasts reasonably priced and they were very flexible with what was provided.
- The free parking at the back of the hotel was convenient. The receptionist promptly changed the room we were given when we said that it smelt.
- We have stayed at this hotel many, many times and get a very warm welcome from the owners and staff. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. We always eat in the hotel restaurant and enjoy the wide range of choices from the ‘menu del dia’. We wouldn’t stay anywhere else in Ainsa.
Parking free of charge really close to hotel
Staff very friendly and rooms quite clean.
Lift, window in room and also in bathroom… Supermarket at the next door and old town near
Each heated room at the Forestal has simple décor and tiled floors. All rooms have a private bathroom.The restaurant is located 150 feet from the main building and traditional Spanish cuisine is served here. There is also a bar and terrace, open during the summer months. Free Wi-Fi is available here.Guests can make use of Casa Forestal’s communal lounge and laundry facilities. There is also a football pitch and basketball courts.The area surrounding Morillo de Tou is ideal for hiking, cycling and horse riding. Cerler and Valle Vio Ski Resorts can be reached within 1.5 hours by car.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Las Almunias Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Las Almunias Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Las Almunias Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Las Almunias Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!