10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Larteme Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Larteme Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Larteme Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Larteme Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Larteme Cantabria. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Larteme Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Larteme Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Larteme Cantabria:
All rooms at the guesthouse are equipped with a seating area and a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom with a shower. Guest rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Santander is 27 miles from Casa Albertino, while Llanes is 21 miles away. Santander Airport is 26 miles from the property.
Me gusto todo en general.
La ubicacion esta muy bien,ya que esta muy cerca de varios pueblos y playas.
La habitacion estaba muy bien y las vistas a la montaña,preciosas. El desayuno muy rico!!! Los dueños son encantadores,y siempre dispuestos para cualquier duda que tuviesemos.
Ademas puedes llevar a tu mascota. Repetire seguro!!!!
- Todo ha estado muy bien en general. El personal es estupendo. Las playas estan bien,la ubicaciom esta muy bien y las vistas son estupendas.
- Skromnie i schludnie, bardzo urokliwie. Przemily i goscinny Gospodarz. Swietne polozenie.
- La zona es super tranquila, ideal para el descanso. Los pueblos más cercanos están a pocos kilómetros en coche. Las playas espectaculares!
- El lugar tranquilo, las vistas, la amabilidad de José Luis
- Me gusto todo en general.
Posada El Teju
All rooms at Posada El Teju have a rustic décor with parquet or tiled floors. Some have a balcony with views of the surrounding countryside. The private bathrooms have a bath tub.Guests can enjoy a wide range of outdoor activities in the surrounding area, including hiking, cycling or fishing. There are also several golf clubs within 10 minutes’ drive of El Teju, including Campo de Golf de Santa Marina.Playa Oyambre Beach just 3.1 mi away and Comillas can be reached in about 10 minutes by car.
- Very welcoming hostess – peaceful and scenic setting.
- Turned out we had a whole house to ourselves. A very modern bathroom with a great shower, and a well-equipped kitchen (almost)
- Really friendly people, lovely room with good facilities.
- Excelente atención paraje incomparable….trato familiar…maravillosa experiencia
Very cozy and quiet place with hospitable owner. The bed is really big! Great place!
Oyambre Surf House
Guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Oyambre Surf House has certain units that have sea views, and rooms have a private bathroom with a shower. All guest rooms feature a closet.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the accommodation.The area is popular for hiking, and bike rental is available at Oyambre Surf House.Santander is 26 miles from the guesthouse. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 25 miles from Oyambre Surf House.
No reviews yet.
Posada Rural La Vieja Escuela
Each room has a double bed or 2 single beds and includes a TV. The private bathroom has a shower or bath, hairdryer and free toiletries.Posada La Vieja Escuela has a restaurant and a terrace with outdoor tables. There is also a shared balcony.San Vicente de la Barquera is 1.2 mi from the property and Picos de Europa National Park is an hour’s drive away.
- Very warm welcome and really peaceful location.Local Tapas/restaurant highly recommended.
- Superb hospitality. A lovely Rural Hotel well presented and great character.
- Made to feel very welcome and owner very helpful.
- Great place to stay at: clean, cosy and very friendly owners (although not much Spanish on our end and not much English on theirs 🙂 ). We even had our own little terrace. Breakfast was terrific: on the terrace with home-made sweet bread. The posada is very well located, near Meron playa and other nice towns. Would defintely stay again!
- Very friendly owners. Ask for an upstairs room – views from downstairs are of a high wall, but upstairs look out across lovely countryside. Very close to a wonderful place to eat: Taberna el Cardeo – about 400 yards up the road (not to be missed).
The rooms at Hospedaje Granada feature a TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms also have a sofa.The property has a large lounge with a fireplace and a leather sofa. Outside there is a barbecue, and there is also a shared kitchen where you can prepare all your own meals, except for breakfast. The garden also features a children’s playground.Hospedaje Granada is located in the Oyambre Nature Reserve, where you can enjoy a range of outdoor activities such as fishing, hiking and horse riding. You can also go canyoning, canoeing or rafting.
- Everything was very clean and tidy, in a beautiful area
Nice coffee! Good breakfast for the price. Very friendly staff.
No credit card facilities on site.
- i like the ambient and also the place where is it located thehotel, its far away from the noise of the city. a place to relax and get lost in the amazing nature.
- Era la primera vez que íbamos a este hospedaje y nos ha encantado. El trato es muy bueno, las habitaciones son perfectas y la ubicación es excepcional si buscas un lugar en el que desconectar. Los desayunos que te sirven son estupendos. Sin duda repetiremos
- Muy limpio todo, muy confortable, trato excelente.Entorno y vistas inmejorables, repetimos seguro.
Hostal Esmeralda’s elegant, heated rooms feature traditional decor and soft lighting. Each includes a TV, telephone and desk.The property’s restaurant has a cozy fireplace in winter and serves traditional Spanish cuisine. You can also enjoy a drink from the bar and packed lunches can be provided for days out.The Esmeralda is just 1,300 feet from Antoní Gaudí’s El Capricho building. The Sobrellano Palace is 10 minutes’ walk away and you can go hiking or cycling in the nearby Oyambre Nature Reserve.The property is 20 minutes’ drive of historic Santillana del Mar and 45 minutes’ drive from Santander.
- Best hotel we experienced walking the Camino over 300 km so Faron every respect !
- Beautiful house and very central. High ceilings and very big room even with anlittle veranda. Nice breakfast. Very friendly staff.
Staff lovely. Room spotless.
Good Camino stop and easy to find.
Lovely town with plenty of places to eat.
- The staff, the food at their own restaurant and the decoration
- Right in the heart of the old town and a short walk from the beach. This is a delightful location with friendly staff.
Pasaje San Jorge
The charming rooms in the Pasaje San Jorge have TV, heating and private bathrooms. All have tiled floors, and some have wooden beamed ceilings. Some rooms are set in the attic.The guest house serves breakfast using local and organic ingredients, and in good weather guests can dine on the terrace.The town of Comillas in Cantabria is popular for its beaches and for hiking. The hotel has a tour desk to help plan your visit. The A-8 motorway is about 6.2 mi away.
- Great location. Right near the plaza but not near enough to be loud Clean and bright. AMAZING breakfast. Basic accommodations but had everything I needed. I would stay here again and recommend it.
- Brilliant traditional guest house in excellent spot. Very clean and comfortable and great value for money
- Very clean, great location in a lovely place. Breakfast and staff very pleasant!
- kind owner, wonderful view from the big room, excellent breakfast, perfect situation
- Great location for exploring Comillas. Easy to find with the sat nav.
Pension Vega De Pas
The property offers a shared lounge with TV And coffee machine. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom with a bath and bidet, with free toiletries provided.Pension Vega De Pas is 400 feet from playa de Comillas while the city center is 2,450 feet away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 24 mi from Pension Vega De Pas.
- Good location near the beach and very friendly host
- We were welcomed by a friendly staff member. Our room was a double room rather than the queen room shown on our booking. Unfortunately it seems that our room was located beneath a commercial kitchen. Very loud noises including large items being banged and dropped on the concrete floor which was above us as well as loud talking and high pressure water use kept us awake between 8.00 pm and 11.00 pm. We resorted to ear plugs. The room is not suitable for use if this situation applies. It would not be a surprise to learn that adjacent rooms were also affected. The concrete floor above us acted to magnify the noise in our room.
Great Location and view of the sea
Convenient for the harbour and restaurants
- Right on the beach but miles from the Old Town, Room was ok but had mozzies, the weather was terrible the night we stayed so can’t comment on the beach. TheOld Town is quaint and has a few bars and restaurants.
- The location is not bad, with numerous restaurants around. The room was clean and large. About 3/4 of a km from Camino del Norte, which I was walking.
Pensión La Tapuca
At Pensión La Tapuca, rooms have a closet, a TV and a private bathroom.Santander is 30 miles from Pensión La Tapuca, while Llanes is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 29 miles from Pensión La Tapuca.
Good location close to the small town centre.
Friendly and helpful staff.
Clean and comfortable room with good shower.
Fresh towels and room cleaned daily.
Very close to bus station.
Short walk to the many good bars and restaurants in the area.
Ideal for a short stay in San Vicente.
- Basic clean room that felt just right. Good breakfast with excellent natural orange juice. Menu del dia offered was very good as well.
- Отель расположен в историческом центре, вокруг много кафе и магазинов. Сам городок очень красивый, жаль, что мы очень устали к моменту заезда, почти ничего не успели посмотреть. Хозяйка не говорит по английски, но очень старается понять вас и помочь. Когда увидела, какими печальными глазами мы посмотрели на лестницу на второй этаж, поселила нас на первом. Это было очень приятно, т.к. после 30 км пешком с рюкзаком лестница была бы для меня испытанием. В номере есть всё необходимое.
El dueño fue muy amable.
Aparcamiento cercano y gratuito
A 5 minutos andando del casco antiguo
- accueil excellent de Juan le patron de la pension. Cuisine très simple mais bonne. Juan est originaire du Pérou et il propose de la cuisine péruvienne. Je recommande.
- Good location close to the small town centre.
All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain units include views of the sea or garden. Every room has a private bathroom.Llanes is 18 mi from Pensión Galimar, while Potes is 19 mi away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 29 mi from Pensión Galimar.
The breakfast (not included in the price) was good and the lady who served it very friendly.
The location is lovely, great views from our room, but be warned, if you plan to walk into town it is a steep walk back!
- This town is the loveliest I found on the Spanish N coast. The hotel & pensione stand sidw by side. The location was high over the inlet. Breakfast was served on the hotel verandah . the owners were most genteel & friendly. An easy walk into the pleasant town.
The stuff was very friendly.
The beautyful view to the open see.
- Impresionantes vistas y el silencio y la tranquilidad del sitio. También la posibilidad de tener plaza de garaje en el hotel.
- Tout était parfait, l accueil, le confort, le petit déjeuner sur la terrasse au milieu des hortensias et des oiseaux, vue sur la mer. Difficile d en repartir !
- The breakfast (not included in the price) was good and the lady who served it very friendly.
Top Guest Houses In Larteme Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Larteme Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Larteme Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Larteme Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!