10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Larraga Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Larraga Navarre is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Larraga Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Larraga Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Larraga Navarre. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Larraga Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Larraga Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Larraga Navarre:
Hostal Casa Perico
The heated rooms at Casa Perico feature parquet flooring and include a TV, a wardrobe and views of the surrounding countryside. The private bathrooms have a hairdryer and are stocked with free toiletries.Casa Perico serves breakfast in its dining room and has a restaurant offering traditional cuisine made with local produce. There is also a cafeteria which includes 2 TVs, board games and a computer for guest use. Outside, there is a terrace with seating area and pretty plants.There are a number of bars, supermarkets and shops in Lárraga, just a few minutes’ walk from the hostel. The historic town of Olite with its 15th century churches and castle is just 5 mi away, while the Medieval town of Estella is just 12 mi away.
- All good, tried the hotel last time and hostel almost the same standard minus ac
- Very pleasant staff and possibility to have a nice simple dinner in the hotel.
La amabilidad de las personas que lo regentan.
Estábamos como en familia.
El trato excelente .
Las camas estaban bien, bastante cómodas. La habitación un poco pequeña pero correcta; la limpieza bien.
Tiene parking gratuito, pero no hay problema de aparcamiento en el pueblo.
Los dueños muy simpáticos y atentos.
- La amabilidad de la dueña y el personal. Muy limpio. Parquing amplio
Hospedaje Nuestra Señora de Ujue
The rooms at Hospedaje Nuestra Señora de Ujue feature wooden floors and elegant, minimalist décor. Each one comes with flat-screen cable TV and a private bathroom.The breakfast offered is continental and includes tea or coffee, juice, bread, butter and jam as well as cereal and yogurt.With easy access to the AP-15 Motorway, the hospedaje is a 30-minute drive from Pamplona. Logroño is around 1 hour and 15 minutes’ drive away.
- Nice rooms, quiet area, very interesting that we could use te kitchen (fridge etc) to prepare something. very nice people who immediately gave explanations about the town and gave maps. Parking on the street, but in front of the establishment. Very good breakfast (for Spanish standards) with home cooked apple pie.
- Friendly owners. Superbly clean and spacious room. Parking for my motorcycle around the back. Breakfast limited but adequate.
- The inclusive breakfast was very good accommodation was good it
- Easy to find, parked outside, 5 minute walk into town, well explained by the lady who welcomed us so nicely, a big square and cobbled streets, plenty of restaurants and tapas bars, all very enjoyable. Spaciously clean room, very comfortable, WiFi worked very well. Breakfast the next morning was very good, especially the home made cake. A great overnight stay, would happily do it all again.
- Lovely lady runs it, very helpful and friendly though she has little English. Easy access to the town and buses to Pamplona etc. I recommend visiting Olite too.
The Arotza’s restaurant serves traditional Navarran food, using local produce. There is also a bar with a terrace in the square. Packed lunches are available if you are planning a day trip.Tafalla is a 10-minute drive from the charming town of Olite. There is easy access to the AP-15 Motorway.
No Restuarant’s open we tried everywhere
- Room was very clean and the beds comfortable.. adequate for overnight stay.
- the room was very quite with good airconditioning and a large comfy bed good sized bathroom
- La ubicación perfecta el personal amable las instalaciones regular la habitación no era comoda
- Gewoon een kamer voor een goede prijs met alle comfort . Doorreis adres aan een leuk plein, weekend zeer luidruchtige basken. Ver goede prijs vs kwaliteit
- Comfortable bed
Hostal Rural Villa Vieja
Take the short stroll down one of the most attractive streets in Olite to the impressive Palace. Once a castle to the Visigoth kings, it was then converted to a Palacial home by Charles III. You will notice the eclectic mix of architecture that combines Gothic arches with turreted walls and regal gardens.After a busy day of Medieval culture, return back to the simple comforts of Hotel Rural with its clever contrast of the traditional façade and sleek interior design.Breakfast is served in the café. Gluten-free breakfasts are available on prior request.
- This was a fantastic place to stay in the heart of Olite! Upon arrival we were warmly welcomed. The staff very friendly and helpful. The rooms were cosy but with comfortable beds. Good clean bathrooms. Close to fantastic Olite wineries.
- I am disabled, so the shower facilities I found here were exceptionally good. The bed was comfy and access all round good.
- The location is excellent on a small narrow mediaeval street in the old town. It is easy to find as it is only about 30 seconds walk from the main gate to the old town. The room was a good size with a comfortable double bed and an armchair. The bathroom was good and modern with a good shower over the bath. Like many hotels in old towns the room is a little dark but there is a great view of the royal palace from the window. We didn’t have breakfast in the hotel so cannot comment, but there are several cafes in the town as an alternative if required. Olite is a lovely old mediaeval town with a stunning castle/royal palace that was substantially restored in the 20th Century.
- The location is great for touring Olite. Our room was very clean and the beds comfortable. The staff was friendly and very helpful with information. We were able to park the car just a few blocks away from the hotel.
- I liked how close it was to the castle. It was like being in a fairy tale medieval town. Be sure to climb the castle( Get a castle view room) The girl at the desk was so nice. She poured my husband a great drink, which he needed after the auto router sent him down the narrow streets of Olite instead of to the parking lot. ( We parked by the church one block from the hotel) The rooms are small but function well and the bed was comfortable. Having a good elevator was nice as we were in the 3rd floor.
Campo de Reyes
Featuring an open-air ceiling, the yurt has a double bed, sofas and access to a shared bathroom with shower and free toiletries. You can enjoy mountain view and river view from the room.At Campo de Reyes you will find a 24-hour front desk, a garden and a bar. Other facilities offered at the property include a tour desk. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, horse riding and hiking. The property offers free parking.Pamplona is 30 minutes’ drive away.
- Beautifully constructed yurts with super comfortable beds in a breezy hilltop location. We slept so well here. The eco loos & showers were kept really clean, the kitchen was well equipped & there is a separate communal yurt with books, games & an honesty bar. David, the host has created a wonderful haven & is a delightful host. The animals are happy & well cared for. The site is in a great location for exploring, with Olite & Artajona 15 mins away, Puenta la Reine & Estella 30 mins & Bardenas Reales, Lumbier Gorge & Banquedano all under an hours drive
- The place was small so it is completely relaxing. As it seems to be a family business, they are all friendly and nice.
- Showers were excellent. We very much like the host, David and his pets (3 dogs and 4 cats). The yurt was also luxerious and the beds were excellent. Also the location was very good. Near Bardenas and also near 3 supermarkets.
- The accommodation is so comfy. Our dog was made welcome too! The area is beautiful with great walks right on the doorstep. We will definitely visit again. Thank you!
- Excellent accommodation David was very helpful as we have a large dog who doesn’t get on well with other dogs.
Each air-conditioned room at Hostal Tafalla has balcony. There is a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The Tafalla’s restaurant serves traditional Spanish cuisine. There is also a bar.The guest house offers easy access to the AP15 Motorway, which connects guests to Pamplona in 20 minutes. Las Bardenas Reales Natural Park is 16 mi away, while San Sebastián and its beaches can be reached in just over an hour by car.
- Very good location close to the motoway, big parking. Very cosy and nice inside. The room was big, comfortable and clean. It was really better that could be expected from the hostel. Very good place to stay for one night.
Very clean(room, bathroom, bedding and towels) warm and comfortable room and beds. Really good food in the restaurant and bar for breakfast and very cheap (26 euros for 3 course dinner for 2 with wine and 6 euros for breakfast for 2) staff really helpful and friendly (filled our flask with boiling water without charge).
Ticked all our boxes, we’d stay again. Very traditional Spanish don’t expect sleek modern!
- Handy location, good sized room, wifi ok. Buffet style evening meal in restaurant value for money.
- Very nice room very quiet hotel very helpful staff
- El personal muy amable y atento. Está en un sitio genial si quieres ver Olite y Tafalla y luego descansar fuera del pueblo.
Hostal El Volante
The rooms at El Volante come with private bathroom with a hairdryer. Each one comes with central heating and a fan.The guest house has space for storing bicycles for free if you are cycling the Camino de Santiago. Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in the surrounding area. Other specific services and facilities for pilgrims are backpacks transfer, lockers and bike storage.Hostal El Volante is 15 minutes’ walk to the old city and its Cathedral. Estella has easy access to the A-12 Motorway, with Pamplona and Logroño around 25 mi away. Los Arcos High Speed Racetrack and the Urbasa-Andía Nature Reserve are 12 mi from the guest house. Estella Bus Station is 1,300 feet away.
- Large bathroom. Very clean . Friendly helpful owner. Laundry service available: reasonalbly-priced wash, dry, fold. Free WIFI. Free cups of water in reception. Close to historic distric and very close to Camino which is why we stayed. Close to 2 grocery stores, general goods store and breakfast place. Elevator!
- Cheap laundry, nice room and very close to the Camino route
- An ok choice for a Camino walking couple on the way out of town. Quiet sleep after the bar downstairs closed
- Close to the Camino , beautiful bed linen & superb beds
-host was great; helpful with laundry and gave suggestion to one of our best meals on the Camino
Ver Venir features 5 double rooms each of them with parquet floors, heating, flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries.The guest house has 2 outdoor terraces and a beautiful garden area. There is also a large dining-room and private parking is available at an extra cost.Guests can visit the Catalain Chapel, only 0.9 mi from the property. Tafalla and Olite are less than 10 minutes’ drive away.
- El trato y atención por parte de Yolanda… la piscina..está genial tras un día de excursión!!
- La piscina y el jardín está muy bien para un hotel de 5 habitaciones. Las camas cómodas y la terraza de la Suit está muy bien. El personal muy simpático y atento.
- De gastvrouw was heel lief en toegewijd! Ze is zelfs meegegaan naar de plaatselijke huisarts toen we die nodig hadden! De accommodatie was spik splinter nieuw! Een heerlijk zwembadje om af te koelen na een dagje uit in de omgeving. Er was ook veel toeristische info aanwezig over de omgeving.
- El jardín con la piscina es una gozada. Tranquilidad.
- Viajamos por temas deportivos. El alojamiento excelente, limpieza , comodidad , ubicacion etc. Q decir de sus dueños Javier y Yolanda , una pareja muy amable y encantadora. Si he de volver a Tafalla no tendre ninguna duda de volver a alojarme en el Ver Venir.
The basic rooms at Pensión Arroniz come with heating and some of them include a flat-screen TV. Towels and bed linen are provided. Rooms with a private bathroom have free WiFi.Many bars, restaurants and shops can be found within a 5 minutes’ walk. There is a public sports center with a swimming pool 650 feet from the guest house.Los Arcos Racetrack is 6.2 mi from the property. Arróniz offers easy access to the A-12 Motorway. Pamplona and Logroño can be reached within a 30-minute drive.
No reviews yet.
Casa Rural Laguao
At the guesthouse, the rooms include a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. A seating area is at guests’ disposal in all rooms, while selected rooms are equipped with a DVD player.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Logroño is 28 miles from Casa Rural Laguao, while Pamplona is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- C t vraiment super très bon accueil ont y reviendra
- La casa estaba muy limpia ,y Milagros la dueña encantadora
- Lo mejor, Merche y su madre, muy simpáticas y atentas. El alojamiento, un apartamento grande, perfecto, con aire antiguo y servicios modernos. La localidad, muy bien ubicada y tranquila, cerca de Estella en un paraje precioso. Genial.
- La atención de la dueña de 10, la casa es una casa tradicional, muy limpio todo y cómodo para permanecer en el apartamento.
- La señora de la casa es muy servicial, un encanto. El desayuno estaba riquísimo y muy completo
Top Guest Houses In Larraga Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Larraga Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Larraga Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Larraga Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!