10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Larrabetzu Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Larrabetzu Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Larrabetzu Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Larrabetzu Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Larrabetzu Basque Country. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Larrabetzu Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Larrabetzu Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Larrabetzu Basque Country:
Each heated room features tiled floors and has a TV. The private bathroom comes with a shower.Luggage storage is offered and there is a safe in reception for guest use. The Hostal Ariz has a tour desk and is well-connected by bus, train and Metro. There are bars and restaurants within a short walk.
- Located close to Metro station. Owner was very friendly and helpful.
- Easy transport links to town centre. The bed was comfy but the bolster pillow (that is usual in Spain) was not.The receptionist was very friendly and helpful.
- En Basauri al parecer solo hay dos hoteles y este es el mas economico. Pero solo necesitaba para llegar a dormir 3 noches. Puedo decirles que la cama fue lo mas espsntoso en que he dormido. Colchon de regular calidad, y sonaba horrible. No podiamos ni movernos a un lado. Que porqueria de cama.
- Die Freundlichkeit und Hilfsbereitschaft des Personals.
- Acogedora pensión muy bien situada y comunicada. Limpieza excelente.El trato del Señor Andrés insuperable y las camas súper comodas.Volveremos
Fitted with wooden flooring, each room features a modern and functional décor. It comes with flat-screen TV, central heating and a coffee machine. Each has a private bathroom with shower. Free toiletries and hairdryer are provided.There are plenty of places to eat out nearby. Numerous bars, restaurants as well as supermarkets can be found within 6 minutes’ walk.Centrally located, the guest house is about 10-minute walk from Estació de la Concordia Train Station. The closest metro station is Moyua, 800 feet from the property.Bilbao Airport is about 15 minutes by public transportation. Regular airport buses leave from a bus stop located just 1,000 feet away.
- The location was good with restaurants in the near vicinity.
- Very basic – especially the plumbing, but clean, friendly, helpful staff and great location. Good value for the price.
- Our room was small but clean and comfortable, with a petite balcony. The front desk personnel were friendly and helpful. Great downtown location, walkable to the Guggenheim Museum, bars, shops and restaurants. You are supplied with all the ingredients to make tea or coffee in your room. We were very pleased with the setup. Comfy beds. Excellent value.
- Very good location for central Bilbao, near to the old town, Guggenheim and San Memes stadium
- The front staff were nice. Location was great. Room was clean. They provided hangers for clothing. They also worked with me because the first night I was there, they did not have a double room for me – they only had two twin beds. The next night a double was available and they put me and my partner in there.
Each heated room has a TV, wardrobe and desk. There is a private bathroom with a bath tub or shower. The guest house offers free luggage storage, as well as bicycle rental.You can enjoy traditional Pinxos, and other Basque dishes, at the bars and restaurants in the streets around Plaza Nueva Square, a 3-minute walk from the property.The Museum of Basque Architecture, Ethnography and History is 1,950 feet from Pensión Bilbao, while the Fine Arts Museum, with works by Goya and El Greco, is 15 minutes away on foot.
- The property was in a great location. It was within a short walk of the Guggenheim and Casco Viejo…and many other wonderful sites! The balcony for our room was fun to sit on and people watch. It was very convenient having parking on site.
- Location, garage, nice people at the reception (extremely helpful)
- Near the old town and tram. Has cheap 12€ a night parking.
- perfect location, available underground parking (12e/d) thou no connection between the mansion and the parking.
Good location to visit all the museums, churches, bars etc. of Bilbao. The room was rather small, dark and warm as there is only one window overlooking a blind wall. It was clean though, the beds were comfortbale enough and the bathroom adequate. There is no breakfast but there are a lot of bars and shops near by.
The hotel is on the fourth floor but there is an elevator (small one!)
La Estrella Ostatu
Each simply decorated room features a TV, wardrobe and desk. There is a private bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries.The guest house is surrounded by cafés, restaurants and bars serving traditional Basque pintxos.The famous Guggenheim Museum is a 20-minute walk from the property and Santiago de Bilbao Cathedral is 650 feet away. The city’s Santander Train Station is 2,150 feet from La Estrella Ostatu.
- Great location and fine for overnight stop before or after ferry crossing. Very clean.
Great base for everything.
Clean room and bathroom with good shower.
- Everything was about average. Location was good, though. the windows did a good job of keeping the street noise out.
- Location is great. Clean. For the price pretty decent.
- Property was in a great location and staff was nice! Best orange juice I had in Spain!
Rooms at the Casual Gurea have heating, themed décor and wooden floors. Each has a flat-screen TV, free safe, and a private bathroom with hairdryer.The property has a shared lounge with vending machines and microwave. Services offered include bikes rental, free luggage storage and 2 computers with free internet.Casual Gurea is surrounded by various shops, bars and restaurants. You can walk to Guggenheim Museum in around 20 minutes. The nearest tram station is 400 feet away.
- Good value for the money as good location, clean rooms and small but sufficient equiped lounge
- Comfy bed, very clean, small but provided everything. Location perfect, right in the middle of everything, excellent first visit to Bilbao will definitely revisit. Most of all we were very impressed by the patience, helpfulness and friendliness of the staff.
- Friendly and helpful staff, excellent location for all attractions in the old town, very clean apartment
- Love the location love that there is a lift great reception staff very clean pleasant place to stay
- Great location in the old town. Very clean. Large comfortable bed. Nice to have a balcony; also appreciated the safe and the fan. Kitchen with kettle, fridge and corkscrew a bonus!
Bilbao City Rooms
Each spacious room is carpeted and has a mini-bar and kettle, as well as a desk and wardrobe. Rooms are heated and the private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Bilbao City Rooms offers luggage storage and a laundry and dry cleaning service. Tourist information is available and there are vending machines for drinks.
- Excellent location in the heart of Bilbao with easy access to everywhere. Loads of cafe/bars nearby. Airport bus drops you off 2 minutes from the apartments. Right near the Guggenheim and the river. Lovely clean modern apartments. Reception staff are helpful and chatty. Helped us with directions. Reception open 24 hours. Coffee facilities and lovely shower.
- Brilliant location very near the Guggenheim right in the main centre of the city. Everything was within walking distance once we had parked in the big public car park nearby which was 13 Euro’s per day . And the room had a fridge which was great for us
- Good location near bus stop for airport bus. Modern and clean.
- Staff very friendly and welcoming, really helpful. Location is fabulous, everything easily walkable within 5-10min.
- The location is excellent. Near from the principles attractions, bars and restaurants. You don’t need public transport to get almost anywhere, but if you need the subway is 2 minutes walking.
Pensión La Salve
The heated rooms at Pensión La Salve feature simple, functional décor and have HD TV with USB connector and a private bathroom.There is a microwave for guest use and a coffee vending machine. Reception is open 24 hours.Tourist information is offered at La Salve, which is 2,650 feet from the prestigious Deusto University. The historic quarter is 15 minutes’ walk away.The Matiko metro station is 500 feet away. Bilbao Airport can be reached by car in less than 15 minutes.
- No fuss. Just what it said it was. Friendly staff.
- Location is excellent – close to the Gugenheim. Walking distance to most tourist attractions
- Excellent location, a five minute walk to the Guggenheim, ten minutes into the old town. Very good, value for money, private bathroom, onsite parking and very helpful staff.
The price, the space avaliable to space out, eat or work. There were tables and chairs, tv, microwave.
The matress was very confortable too.
The manager very kind.
- Perhaps the most comfortable bed I have slept in while I’ve been in Spain. Nice room, very clean and comfortable.
Casa Rural Madariaga
Each double/twin room at the property is equipped with heating, TV and free WiFi. Private bathrooms are equipped with showers. One room is located on the ground floor and is adapted for guests with reduced mobility.Guests will find a shared lounge with fireplace and TV, as well as a terrace with beautiful views of the surrounding countryside and mountains. A large meeting room is available to hire by the hour.Casa Rural Madariago is a 35-minute drive from the coast and beaches, and Bilbao is 19 mi away. San Sebastian is 58 mi from the property.
- The house is a lovely, sparkling clean in a heavenly spot with great view and absolute silence.
- Awesome way to start the day, just open the window and let the sun come inside
- A great place with stunning views and a very nice hostess. Highly recommended
A very nice house in an amazing location in the countryside. We continued our travel in other “casas rurales”, but without finding such a friendly, easy going, quiet and relaxed place anymore. The owner speaks English and is very friendly. helpful and kind. She gave us several tips about possible activities and hikes in the Gorbeia park area and she pointed us to places we couldn’t have found by ourselves, making our week in Euskadi much more interesting.
The location is perfect for people looking for some rest or willing to explore the Gorbeia Park area.
The nearby (beautiful) village or Areatza offers a couple of small shops, a bakery and 3-4 bars/pubs where you can find beer, wine and a little pintxos.
The seaside is quite close by car, only 30-40 minutes away.
We would definitively return here.
- The host was very helpful and gave great directions and maps for getting to amazing destinations for hiking and exploring.
Pensión Boutique Caravan Cinema
Featuring a shower, private bathroom also comes with free toiletries.Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, where guests can make use of the coffee machine and free mineral water.Pensión Boutique Caravan Cinema is in the Casco Viejo, 650 feet from Catedral de Santiago and 1,650 feet from Etxebarría Park.Bilbao Airport is 5 mi away.
- Very special design in retro style, great beds, spacious room, nice view. One of typical old houses of Bilbao newly refurbished.
- Perfect location for strolling around the city. And the atmosphere is grand. As bars etc. close early it’s quiet, although in the middle of the old town. Our host was very welcoming and helpful. Definitely a recommendation for those who want to avoid the standard hotels.
- Very well situated in the old town. Very clean, detailed decoration in an “industrial” look. Big bathroom with huge shower and two sinks. Fabulous beds. Air conditioning.
Very well located
Stylish touches to interior that make you feel welcomed
- Great theme hotel with excellent location & city centre parking.
Bilbao Art Lodge
At the guesthouse, rooms come with a desk. The rooms include a private bathroom and a shower, and selected rooms also feature a balcony. Guest rooms in Bilbao Art Lodge are equipped with a flat-screen TV and free toiletries.San Mamés Stadium is 0.9 miles from the accommodation. Bilbao Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
- Manu was very helpful, clearly trying very hard to do all he could for his guests. As we were arriving in the morning, we arranged to drop off our luggage before check-in and also left our luggage after we checked out. It was nice to have both a coffee machine and a kettle, with several coffee pods and tea bags provided.
Clean, fresh, modern style.
Big fluffy white towels
Kettle and coffee machine in room
Really friendly, enthusiastic and helpful staff
Easy check in/out.
A very warm wellcome by Manu and Alex giving lot”s of information about the town
Marvellous resturant proposal, umbrellas for rainy weather. Very nice spacious room.
- Fantastic welcome from Alejo. We loved Bilbao even more after the fabulous welcome. Miguel also exceedingly helpful. You don’t get this level of service in deluxe resorts. The room was spotless and fittings delightful. Big bath and shower. Big beds and great big fluffy towels. Wonderful
- The proprietors were very friendly and helpful! I liked that they kept in touch via WhatsApp (Mikel) and were very responsive to any questions I had. Certainly eased some worries I had since it was my first time in Bilbao and I was travelling solo. The person whom I interacted with the most (Manu) was very helpful and suggested various sights to see in Bilbao. He provided me with a map and more tourist sights than I could cover in my 2-day stay. The room was sufficient, very clean, and seems recently refurbished. The rain shower with digital controls was unexpected and a really nice touch! There was a kettle in the room as well and a coffee machine; great for early caffeine fix before leaving to explore Bilbao. The bed was comfortable and I liked the decor of the lodge in general. The location was also great and most things were within walking distance.
Top Guest Houses In Larrabetzu Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Larrabetzu Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Larrabetzu Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Larrabetzu Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!