10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Lario Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Lario Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Lario Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lario Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lario Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Lario Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Lario Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Lario Castile And Leon:
Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities, a shared lounge and a tour desk.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, fishing and hiking.
- The overall atmosphere was excellent, every one most co-operative. All very happy.
- Newly refurbished decor bit Austin powers. Lovely comfortable beds.
- The typical Spanish “menu del dia” lunches are excellent value – take time to enjoy them! And equally the breakfasts! Excellent spacious bedrooms and will fitted bathrooms.
- Great hotel and ideal for touring in the mountains
Friendly staff & nice bar.
Views of lake spectacular
Hotel Rural Vegalion
Each room has a private bathroom with a bath or a shower. You can enjoy mountain views and river views from the room. Extras include bed linen.At Centro de Turismo Rural Vegalion you will find a terrace, a bar and a shared kitchen. Lunch and dinner are available at the bar, only upon prior request. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking. A fully-guarded bicycle and motorbike storage area is available.The property offers free parking.
- Nice little settlement surrounded by nature. A bit isolated, but also guarantees a good night sleep without any nice around. You’ll be able to grab a dinner and drinks in the bar part of the hotel, and breakfast is likewise prepared as you want. Enjoyable night middle of the nature!
- Perfect clean! Very friendly owners. The backyard room very quiet at night. The food made like at home 🙂
- Lovely hosts Anton and Natalia made us very welcome again! Lovely clean rooms well decorated and cleaned and clean. Really nice dinner and a bar onsite! Bike parking inside the gates in the courtyard! Thank you guys! Well recommended x x
- Well appointed comfortable rooms with quality bedding. Welcoming hosts. Good food. Attention to detail
- We received a very warm welcome from Anton and his wife. Service was impeccable. The rooms are excellent, with tasteful décor and comfortable beds. Good shower. Fabulous views and beautiful area. Food was amazing! Secure parking for motorcycles was greatly appreciated.
Hostal La Cuna del Sella
Heated double/twin rooms at the guest house offer mountain views and include a private bathroom with shower, hairdryer and free toiletries. They also offer a flat-screen TV with cable channels. One room is adapted for guests with reduced mobility.The restaurant serves breakfast. There is a shared lounge area with flat-screen TV and a wood-burning stove. Guests may relax in the garden with views of the mountains.The region around Hostal La Cuna del Sella is popular for hiking and mountain climbing. Ruta del Cares hiking route is 35. 2.5 mi away and Redes Nature Reserve is a 45-minute drive away. Covadonga Lakes are 34 mi away.
- The host no 1. Very clean, good bed, good shower, evening meal typically austurian. Close to three pubs. Just a very welcoming stay. The views are spectacular, even allowed to use a hose to wash down our bike. Would stay again.
- Our host was so friendly and helpful the setting is beautiful, and the hotel was so comfortable highly recommend
- the lady that ran the place was fantastic , very attentive and went out of her way to please . Her son was an added bonus and went way above and beyond , obviously his mothers son .
The proprietress was very friendly, helpful and welcoming. She prepared us an excellent 3 course dinner with wine and a liqueur. The room was very clean and comfortable. The hotel has secure private parking.
Packed lunches are provided to walkers. We could not have asked for a better experience all round.
- Really nice place. Very scenic location and on the walk to Soto. Rooms very clean and good shower, what you need. The lady at reception was incredibly helpful and took us through the maps of all the trails. The breakfast in the morning was very nice, simple healthy options and a bit of everything. Good strong coffee to get us up another walk. Thanks
Hostal Peña Santa
With wood and stone finishes, the rustic-style guest house features colorful rooms with lovely views. Peña Santa’s restaurant serves homemade meals and local products.Surrounded by nature, the location is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking or cycling. There is a variety of traditional Spanish restaurants within a 20 minutes’ drive.There is a bus stop next to the property and Oseja de Sajambre is 3.1 mi away, while Riaño Reservoir is a 45-minute drive. Cangas de Onis is within the same distance.
It was the best accomodation in our trip around Picos de Europa. Warm hospitality, clean and comfort room, good wine and tasty dinner. Excellent value for money.
¡Muchas gracias, Pedro!
- The location is fantastic if you’re looking for a relaxing place to stay. The rooms are nicely furnished, the beds are very comfortable and the whole property seems to be kept in very good condition. Also, the views of the surrounding mountains are very impressive.
- We had everything we needed – we didn’t realize when we booked how small the village was but it was a lovely place and the food provided at the hostal was great.
Loved this little hotel and the family that run it. The town is tiny and this I believe is the only restaurant/hotel/bar in town. No one speaks English and our Spanish is minimal, so Google Translator was invaluable in reading menus and communication. The food is very good and prepared by the owners. Rooms are very basic but comfortable. Ask for the 3rd floor yellow corner room facing the front of the hotel. We hiked up the mountain to a hostel. We called ahead for lunch. The views are spectacular and we met local hikers and people from other countries. Saturday night the bar is the town gathering place for socializing and playing cards.
If you want an authentic non-commercial experience, this is it.
- Fantastic village location with superb, value for money food. Great little bar next door, but not noisy. Excellent walking in stunning countryside, from outside the door. A marvellous place – and with a friendly and helpful staff. Can’t wait to return!
- It was the best accomodation in our trip around Picos de Europa. Warm hospitality, clean and comfort room, good wine and tasty dinner. Excellent value for money.
Hostal Restaurante Tanis
At the guesthouse, the rooms have a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Guests at Hostal Restaurante Tanis can enjoy a continental breakfast.Potes is 23 miles from the accommodation, while Cangas de Onís is 27 miles away.
- Great Host! very kind! always there to help you, the food at the restaurant it’s great and excellent menu prices for lunch and dinner.
Owner went out of his way to make sure everything was just right.
Fantastic location near lake.
- Eduardo the owner made us feel very welcome and couldn’t do enough to help us.
- Los dueños fueron muy atentos desde que llegamos. La habitación era sencilla pero estaba limpia y la ubicación del hostal con respecto al festival Motor&Mountain es perfecta. Una plaza con unas bonitas vistas.
- Alles bestens. Besitzer sehr freundlich und um seine Gäste stets bemüht.
Hostal Les Bedules
All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom, while some have a mountain view. All rooms include a desk.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Hostal Les Bedules has a terrace. The area is popular for skiing and cycling.Llanes is 24 miles from the accommodation, while Potes is 21 miles away.
- The host was excellent-serving tea, beer, coffee and food on demand. A very cosy lodging high up in the Picos
- Basic hostel accommodation in a traditional Spanish village accessed by an amazing drive over mountain passes or up through a gorge. Decent welcome I am sure we would have got more from it if we could speak Spanish. Breakfast consisted of fruit juice, toasted baguette with jam, a cake and coffee. Nice restaurant across the road, English spoken.
- Nice staff, very clean and comfortable, good breakfast
- Our hosts were extremely good in every way. I wouldn’t stay anywhere else if I went back and I would recommend them to everyone!
The rooms were excellent and ultra clean. Great views over the mountains. The food was simple but very filling, and well cooked.
Good wifi signal.
The host was welcoming (as was the log fire when we turned up wet), although he had no English but we got by with a few simple Spanish phrases.
At the guesthouse, rooms contain a closet. With a shared bathroom, rooms at Crescente S.L. Also provide guests with free WiFi, while selected rooms here will provide you with a mountain view.A à la carte breakfast is available each morning at the property.Potes is 20 miles from the accommodation.
- Bed shower room owner bar and even the view were just wonderful. Oh and the food! We had an amazing evening meal which was fantastic value for money. I wouldn’t hesitate staying here again, in fact I would go out of my way to stay there.
- The hostel is simple but very clean and comfortable, and has everything we needed to be able to relax. The restaurant is nice and the food is tasty and good value for money (10 euros for the menu).
- Trato correcto, ambiente familiar,cercano a puntos de interés. Pequeño supermercado justo al lado.
- El colchón doble muy cómodo. Estupendo lugar para una escapadita
- Sitio muy tranquilo, la habitación comoda y el trato bueno, calidad-precio buena. También tiene lugares muy bonitos a los alrededores para visitar 😊😊😊
Casa Hostal Olga – Castilla y León
At Casa Hostal Olga – Castilla y León, each room includes a closet. Complete with a private bathroom, all guest rooms at Casa Hostal Olga – Castilla y León come with a TV, and selected rooms come with a seating area.Guests at Casa Hostal Olga – Castilla y León can enjoy a continental breakfast.Guests at Casa Hostal Olga – Castilla y León will be able to enjoy activities in and around Cofiñal, like skiing.Cangas de Onís is 23 miles from Casa Hostal Olga – Castilla y León, while San Isidro is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- Gostamos muito da localização, do quarto simples mas quentinho e limpo, da sra muito simpática.
- Staff muito simpático e prestável. Boa opção para tomar o pequeno almoço e jantar. Habitações mantidas sempre muito quentinhas e limpas. Localização muito boa,10-15 minutos da estância de ski.
- Es un alojamiento cómodo para ir a esquiar a San Isidro. La señora es muy amable y el desayuno está muy rico
- Trato del personal, adecuado para una escapada pequeña a la nieve. Todo lo demás lo tienes que hacer en el cercano Puebla de Lillo.
- Su localización y sobre todo la amabilidad y dedicación de la dueña
Hostal Casa La Picota
Each heated room features a TV and individually designed décor with bright colors. There is a private bathroom with a bath or shower.Los Picos de Europa National Park is 57 mi from Hostal Casa La Picota. San Isidro Ski resort is 9.9 mi from the property, and Fuentes de Invierno Ski Resort is 11 mi away. Leon is around an hour’s drive from the guest house and Oviedo is 53 mi away. Cangas de Onís is one hour and 45 minutes’ drive away.
- Everything was excellent! Even arriving late at night (around midnight), the staff received us very well and were always very careful. The house is very cosy and the breakfast prepared by the staff is great. The location is a plus for anyone who wants to enjoy skiing in San Isidro.
- La decoracion de la habitacion y la casa acogedora
- El desayuno, muy rico todo, la casa preciosa y muy bien decorada.
- La cercanía a las pistas de esquí y la tranquilidad
- Todo. El trato excepcional, tuvimos un pequeño accidente y nos prestaron una ayuda impagable. Muy bien situado para el esqui. Habitacion triple comoda y buen desayuno, ajustandose a tus necesidades.
Hostal Casa Abascal
Each room includes a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower.A selection of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and fishing. Guests can also enjoy free guided hiking tours in the mountain upon request.Llanes is 67 mi from Hostal Casa Abascal, while Potes is 36 mi away.
- Although menu was limited, ie tapas-style there was a good bowl of soup offered to start with.
Staff was very nice. Nice place to stay.
And maybe a small detail, could charge the electric car.
- Loved this place. Wonderful quiet location but close to llanes.
- The bedroom was ok but lacked pictures and a mirror so looked rather sparse. The bathroom was a good size but poorly designed so nowhere to put your toiletries.
- The village is in an exceptional position with mountain views all round. Could see mountains from hotel window but to the side. Simple cafe bar used by locals. Good bathroom.
Top Guest Houses In Lario Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Lario Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Lario Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Lario Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!