10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Lares Cusco – Top Hotel Reviews
Lares Cusco is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Lares Cusco. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lares Cusco. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lares Cusco. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Lares Cusco right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Lares Cusco with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Lares Cusco:
Sol de Yanahuara
Located in Urubamba, 22 miles from Cuzco, Sol de Yanahuara features a barbecue and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are provided. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool and darts at this guesthouse, and bike rental and car rental are available. Machupicchu is 24 miles from Sol de Yanahuara, and Ollantaytambo is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport, 24 miles from Sol de Yanahuara.
No reviews yet.
Located in Urubamba, 22 miles from Cuzco, Hostal Samiluce features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or pool. The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Machupicchu is 24 miles from Hostal Samiluce, and Ollantaytambo is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport, 24 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Vista Andina Guesthouse
Located in Urubamba in the region of Cusco, 22 miles from Cuzco, Vista Andina Guesthouse features a barbecue and views of the mountains. Private parking is available on site.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Machupicchu is 24 miles from Vista Andina Guesthouse, and Ollantaytambo is 5 miles away. Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport is 25 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Located in Maras in the region of Cusco, 21 miles from Cuzco, Pakareq Tampu features a terrace and fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Machupicchu is 25 miles from Pakareq Tampu, and Ollantaytambo is 6 miles away. Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport is 24 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Located in Ollantaytambo, Valle Inca offers accommodation just 200 feet from the main square, and a 50 feet from the municipal market. Free Wi-Fi available.Rooms have private bathrooms offering hot water, free toiletries, and hair dryer. Rooms have also coffee maker and LED TV.There is a terrace at the property featuring views if the mountain. Additionally, the property has breakfast services and there is a restaurant and a bar on site. The front desk is opened 24 hours.The area is popular for cycling and trekking.Cuzco is 26.1 miles from the property, while Machu Picchu is 18.6 miles away or a 2-hour train ride. Urubamba is 10.6 miles from Valle Inca, and Alejandro Velasco Astete airport is 28.6 miles away.
Everything perfect : the room, the breakfast.
really good advices from the owner about what to do and see and how in the sacred vallee.
- The couple who own and run the hotel where very kind and helpful. We stayed for 4 days and they were really helpful with ideas and details on day treks in the area. It is really good value for the price. Clean, comfortable, great views from the terrace with a full breakfast if you pay a bit extra.
- Valle Inca is one of the loveliest places I have stayed in. The family who manage the property are kind and welcoming. They effortlessly go above and beyond, to make sure you are comfortable and get the most from being in the town. It was like having a home to return to after venturing to Agua Caliantes.. The Sacred Valley is a beautiful place to spend a few nights and to have stayed at Valle Inca was a privilege.
We stayed in a double room with private bathroom on the third floor. All the rooms are private rooms. The bedroom is spacious, bathroom clean and the hot water was always hot (the best we’ve had in Peru). WiFi works very well throughout the property and it is fast; we were able to stream videos. We used the kitchen for basic food preparation such as preparing a salad, fruits, making oatmeal, and tea but not heavy cooking. The hotel is located just on the other side of the main square, which is literally a few steps away. The views of the Andes mountains ⛰ from the property are magical. The owner, Wilmar and his wife are very knowledgeable of all the off-the-beaten path hikes. We did a lot of hikes that Wilmar recommended. He and his family are very very kind. They became like family to us.
This is the perfect base to explore the Sacred Valley. Spend at least a week and hike as much as you can, there is so much hiking to be done.
- Wilmer and Rosmary could not have been any nicer. They were always available for anything. Wilmer took time with each guest to customize an itinerary for seeing Ollantaytambo and the Sacred Valley.
- Everything perfect : the room, the breakfast.
Hostal Chayana Wasi
One of our best sellers in Ollantaytambo! Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hostal Chayana Wasi offers accommodations in Ollantaytambo.For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Cuzco is 26 miles from Hostal Chayana Wasi, and Machupicchu is 19 miles from the property. Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport is 29 miles away.
- Location is excellent. Just a few streets from the main square. The shower is great – it has good pressure and is always hot. The bed is ok but as everywhere in Peru, it is just slightly too small for 2 people (double bed not queen). Breakfast is good. Would recommend this place.
- Great staff, breakfast, and location. Very hospitable!
This is an amazing hostel, very clean and well situated.
The breakfast is delicious and the staff very kind and helping.
You fell like home in this cute house.
I strongly recommend it !
- Javier and Milagros were very nice and welcoming. Room was good, clean and comfortable, all what I needed was available. Breakfast was great! I loved the location, right in the heart of the Inca part of the town, 3 blocks from the main square. Quiet place. Wifi was excellent! the hotel still keeps the Inca walls so it gives a nice touch to the place. It is 20 minutes walk to the train station.
- Kind, helpful owners. Great location. Reliable hot shower. Comfortable bed.
La Casa del Abuelo Ollantaytambo
La Casa del Abuelo Ollantaytambo is located in Ollantaytambo, 26 miles from Cuzco and 19 miles from Machupicchu. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Having previously stayed at the other property, the riverside location had similar standards: comfy bed and warm shower, good breakfast.
- Owner and staff were very friendly and helpful. Owner speaks very good English, and she has an adorable cat! She also gave me a free upgrade to a double room with balcony, which was so fantastic! Spacious bedroom and comfy bed. Central, safe and convenient location surrounded by great restaurants. I occasionally heard people’s voices from the small lane under the balcony, but overall it was quiet and peaceful. Beautiful mountain view. Great breakfast with egg.
- The bed was amazingly comfortable, especially the blanket, also the shower was hot and the water soft. The breakfast was great and the owner was just super friendly. I felt welcome and comfortable.
- Breakfast was wonderful, home made. The staff was the friendly and helpful. Would recommend this place to anyone. They truly were wonderful
- Very Nice place. Hot Showers. Staff is very attentive and knowledgeable of area. It is just around the corner from Ollantaytambo and just minutes from plaza which makes it a quite and cozy place.
Hostel Apu Qhawarina
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hostel Apu Qhawarina offers accommodations in Ollantaytambo, just 26 miles from Cuzco.The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Machupicchu is 19 miles from Hostel Apu Qhawarina, and Urubamba is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport, 29 miles from Hostel Apu Qhawarina.
No reviews yet.
Parwa Guest House
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Parwa Guest House offers accommodations in Ollantaytambo, just 26 miles from Cuzco.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Machupicchu is 19 miles from Parwa Guest House, and Urubamba is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport, 29 miles from Parwa Guest House.
- We looked out on the Inca ruins from our room. Saved the money on the entrance fee.
- Extremely welcoming and considerate people, great views of the Ollantaytambo ruins from my room, and a very nice breakfast
- Jorge was very accommodating and all the staff were extremely friendly! We felt like family.
- Jorge has created a distinctly personal haven in Ollantaytambo! His B&B/small hotel feels like a stay with a good friend. The welcome was warm & friendly and I felt there was nothing that would be a problem for him or his team. The rooms are beautifully appointed & breakfasts are fresh & generous. Views across to the ruins from several of the rooms are spectacular! A real find. As a solo traveller on a long trip, this was a place that felt truly lovely to linger in for a while. I’m sorry I couldn’t stay longer.
- The staff is very friendly and helpful. The place is prettily decorated. I love it!
One of our best sellers in Ollantaytambo! Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Rumi Sonqo offers accommodations in Ollantaytambo, just 26 miles from Cuzco.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or city. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Machupicchu is 19 miles from Rumi Sonqo, and Urubamba is 11 miles away. Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport is 29 miles from the property.
- The staff is really nice, only share toilet have hot water but it is hot.
- Good location right near the ruins and close to town. Easy to find. Nice warm comfy bed. Friendly staff but they can not speak any English but this didn’t bother us. Simple accommodation. Basic shared bathroom.
- Good location, very close to the inca ruins and on the quiet street. The room is very simple, but spacious, clean, with hot water, good wifi. It’s good value for the money.
- Nice and clean place. Good water pressure and wi-if. And of course not last very helpful and welcome owner.
- The young man who showed us our room spoke great English and gave us excellent advice on seeing the ruins (located right next to the hostel) and also about Machu Picchu. The location is an easy 15 minute walk to the train station. Plenty of restraunts nearby.
Top Guest Houses In Lares Cusco Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Lares Cusco to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Lares Cusco but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Lares Cusco. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!