10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Laredo Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Laredo Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Laredo Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Laredo Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Laredo Cantabria. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Laredo Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Laredo Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Laredo Cantabria:
Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Cantabria. The Atalaya Tunnel, the old market and Santa María de la Asunción are all within a short walk.Access to the rooms is by stairs.Laredo Train Station is 3.1 mi from the guest house. Santander, with its airport and ferry terminal, is around 30 minutes’ drive away.
- Wonderful women work here! The room was nicer than I expected. Not downtown but just a couple blocks West. Cool mid century mod Franco era hotel.
La habitación está nueva, muy bien absolutamente todo, la ubicación es perfecta y a un precio razonable. El personal maravilloso, tuvieron el detalle de llamarme porque nos habíamos dejado un cepillo en el baño.
Un hostal totalmente reformado, recepción moderna y original, habitaciones modernas con una señal wifi formidable, las habitaciones muy bonitas, modernas nuevas y limpisimas, el colchón genial, nuevo y firme.
El desayuno con bolleria de martinez envasada, zumo de naranja, tostadas, tomate envasado, aceite, mermelada…y un café riquisimo de maquina de Nestle, se podia repetir de todo!!!
El personal amable, cercano, muy servicial y nos hicieron sentir como en casa.
Su situación en pleno centro pero super tranquilo y a 2 minutos andando de la playa.
Gracias por todo!! repetiremos seguro.
- La atención muy bien, la habitación muy limpia y muy tranquilo. Lo recomiendo
- Las habitaciones, por lo menos la de la segunda planta recién reformadas, aún se olia a pintura. Por el precio y por la zona que está y a un paso de la playa de Laredo me parece perfecto.
Hostal El Carro
At the guesthouse, rooms have a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. All rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Bilbao is 26 miles from Hostal El Carro, while Santander is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 21 miles from the property.
The views from our room were beautiful . The balcony was a bonus .
The hotel restaurant was quiet but the owner cooked us a delicious 3 course meal including wine for a very reasonable price .
Room was very clean and the WiFi connection good .
- Location and close proximity to lore do. Peaceful except for traffic noise.
- The paella in the restaurant was really good. The WiFi was excellent and the view over Laredo from the room was stunning. The 1 km walk up the hill also provided great views over the town.
- Well maintained with comfortable rooms. Spectacular views over the bay and reasonable walk into old town of Laredo if fairly fit as hilly. Good parking area and close to Autopista for travel to ferry ports or exploring the area. Good evening meal Did not have breakfast
- We liked virtually everything. This is an “old jewel” of a hotel. Grandiose view, and right along the Camino de Santiago. Owner/Manager, Anabel is a wealth of information about the area, and is quite customer-friendly. We’d stay there again, any time.
- The views from our room were beautiful . The balcony was a bonus .
Hospedería el Puerto
The rooms have modern décor and feature flat-screen satellite TV. In the bathrooms there are free toiletries and a hairdryer. Rooms adapted for guests with reduced mobility are available.Hospedería el Puerto guest house includes an on-site bar and restaurant which serves characteristic Cantabrian dishes. Breakfast consists of bread rolls or pastries, coffee and fresh orange juice, it is offered free of charge. There is also a selection of restaurants in the seaside town of Laredo.Santander is 28 mi from Colindres, while Bilbao is 37 mi away via the A8 Motorway. Staff can arrange car hire and provide information about the region.
- Great fish restaurant adjoining the hotel. Nice public bar in hotel. Basic but clean and efficient.
- Bedroom clean, bright and modern. Rather small but fine for short stay.
- Habitación mi y acogedora . Todo muy limpio . El personal atento .
- Todo estupendo desde la cama a la ducha jajajjajajajaja
Prima hotel voor één nacht. Onze motoren mochten in de fabriek overnachten in plaats van aan de doorgaande weg.
Mooi aangeklede kamer!
Posada La Torre de La Quintana
You will step back in time with its adjacent 15th-century tower, 17th-century house, coat of arms and medieval artifacts. The hotel has been painstakingly renovated and is tasteful and sleek in decoration, blending in perfectly with its backdrop. There is free Wi-Fi in all shared areas.Guests at the apartments can make use of the internet connection in shared areas and the fitness center of Posada La Torre de La Quintana main building.
- A peaceful spot in quiet surroundings. Beautiful building and garden. Spacious room and bathroom. Cosy lounge area with honesty bar and fascinating books on the area. Breakfast was typically Spanish with plenty of choice. We received a very warm welcome.
- Lovely old 15th century fortified house. Beautifully furnished. Honesty bar
- The building itself is beautiful, and the single staff member was very helpful.
- La Posada Torre la Quintana is a very nice hotel. 17th century building, therefore no lift is available. Our room called the tower, was on the top floor. Large room with balcony. Nice bathroom with shower. Comfortable matresses. Very quiet area in the small town Liendo. Simple breakfast, self-service. This town is at 30 mins from Santander and 45 mins from Bilbao.
- Wonderful after a day on the Camino! Arrived after walking in the rain and received a warm welcome and lovely room! Comfortable bed and lovely furnishings! Recommend highly!
Posada Los Gallos
Rooms the Posada de Gallos come with air conditioning, a TV, radio and CD player. All have elegant bathrooms and most feature a hydromassage shower or bathtub.Guests can enjoy Cantabrian cuisine at the restaurant. Specials include fresh fish from the area, as well as popular clams from the Marshes of Santoña and Escalante. It also serves a range of local meats.The Posada’s bar is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The El Gurugo lounge-library is an ideal space for reading and relaxing, with board games and a range of books.The Posada de Gallos is 15 miles from Santander Airport and 5 miles from Pedreña Golf Club. Many beaches can be found within a 10-minute drive.
- Loads of character, well maintained, nice walk in shower, excellent cuisine and would stay again.
- Ecxellent location and breakfast. Restaurant was closed but it should be very good considering breakfast food quality!
In this hotel I have got the best room during my trip.
It was like a room in a four or five stars hotel. Absolutely fantastic!
But the service was not so good. The host and the waiters of the restaurant gave the other guests (Spanish people) always a preferential treatment.
The restaurant was very good, but – for such a little village – upper price class.
The breakfast was also good. Although there were no cheese or sausages, one could eat a lot of sweet and good pastries.
The location is good, the room is nice, bathroom renovated, beds comfortable, quiet at night (many families so not quiet in the morning).
Overall i still recommend it, especially if they can improve by adding some variety to the breakfast
- Very Spanish, lovely rooms, huge and clean. Good breakfast.
Posada El Trasmerano
The colorful rooms have traditional wooden furniture and wonderful views of the gardens and surrounding countryside. Each of the rooms has a TV and a private bathroom.The quiet guest house has a children’s playground as well as a tour desk. Popular activities nearby include horse riding and hiking.The A-8 motorway is about 3.1 mi away, and allows easy access to the entire north coast of Spain. Santander Airport is about 30 minutes away by car.
- The ladies are very friendly and welcoming. Rooms a good size and nice and cool with traditional blackout blinds. Breakfast was really nice. Again, the ladies were great. Would definitely stay again. They have free WiFi as well should you need it.
- Room was on the small side, though we did have a balcony to sit on and that gave us extra space while the weather was fine. If you don’t have a balcony, there is a lovely verandah area you can spend your time. The room was clean with good supply of hot water. Our host was welcoming. Breakfast was very good.
- Staff very friendly, breakfast was different each day, we really enjoyed our 4 days stay. Beautiful beach ideal for surfing is near by.
- Breakfasts were very good and different each day. Rooms were also very nice.
- The lady was very happy and smiley. Breakfast was amazing.
Each air-conditioned room is uniquely decorated in bright, warm tones. They feature a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries.As well as El Bar Buciero, the on-site café-bar, Santoña offers a range of restaurants and bars within 1,000 feet of Alojamiento Buciero.The Santoña, Victoria and Joyel Marshes Natural Park surrounds Santoña, making the area good for hiking. Tourist information can be provided at the property.Santoña is well connected via the A8 Motorway, and Santander and Santander Airport are 30 minutes’ drive from Buciero guest house. Bilbao is 50 minutes’ drive away.
- Each of the staff members/waiters were super friendly, helpful and charming. I would absolutely recommend it to anyone who travels to Santoña. The breakfast was such a plus!
- Great location in a lovely town. Pedro was a wonderful host. Thanks Pedro
- Well located in the heart of the town, comfortable room and very flexible approach to breakfast in the cafe below. Loved it
- Very comfortable hotel set in a town centre square. The hotel bar is very popular with the locals and was busy and lively with a great atmosphere. Pedro the owner was brilliant and so so helpful. Thanks to him we were able to park our motorcycle right outside. Really enjoyed the stopover en route to the ferry at Santander
- Breakfast was lovely, staff were great, bedroom was comfy – all good
All rooms have marble floors and a flat-screen TV. Each has a bathroom with bath or shower.A continental breakfast is available to guests upon request.Hospedaje Argoños is 2.5 mi from Santoña. Bilbao Airport is 31 mi away. The property offers free parking.
- Lovely clean property, friendly staff, room was excellent, nice quiet location. Would stay again if in the area.
- Las camas muy cómodas, la limpieza, la tranquilidad
- Me encantó la acogida y hospitalidad de Begoña. Solo pasé una noche pero me hizo sentirme como en mi casa
- La limpieza y lo bien cuidado que estaba el alojamiento
- Todo muy limpio, nos trataron muy bien , como en casa , utilizamos las instalaciones y estuvimos muy agusto
Posada La Torre de los Isla & Spa
Preserving its original design, this guest house consists of 2 adjoining buildings. Breakfast is served on the ground floor, while the spa is located in the house’s basement and leads to a sun terrace with hammocks.Each elegant room at the Torre de los Isla is individually decorated with classic furniture and has free Wi-Fi. There is a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with hydromassage shower, bathrobes and toiletries.Located on the edge of the motorway, Posada La Torre de los Isla has free private parking and is 5 minutes’ drive from Noja. The town center is 10 minutes’ walk away.
- The staff waited for our very late arrival. Everything was well managed, comfortable and staff welcoming and charming.
- Pool and terrace very nice. In the countryside and reasonably easy to find.
- Owner made breakfast available half an hour early to accommodate us.
- Everything was perfectly thought for having a romantic and relaxing experience.
- Excellent breakfast. Swimming pool and Jacuzzi good. Air conditioning good. Staff very friendly.
Posada Las Garzas
Featuring tiled floors, all heated rooms have a TV, desk and wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms have a balcony with sea views. All are exterior-facing.Luggage storage is offered and there is a tour desk. The A8 Motorway is easily accessible and Santander Airport is a 30-minute drive away.
- Very pleasant stay, perfect location, spotless and clean room, tasty breakfast and very friendly owners, always greating us with a smile.
- Lovely B&B very clean and comfortable, nice staff, lots of atmosphere and attention to detail , good bike storage though outside
Very close to the beach
- I stopped off for one night on the last night of a motorcycle tour prior to catching the ferry back from Santander. I would describe it as a upscale b&b type accommodation in a nicely converted large house in a small seaside community. The welcome was friendly, room was clean and comfy and the breakfast was decent. Very handy for the beach and a short drive to Santander (30-40 min)
Perfect location with a wonderful beach across the hotel.
The hotel is very nice and in perfect conditions. Small but fresh breakfast (PS. some eggs, cheese or sausages would be nice to get the day started).
All over a great stay.
We will return.
Top Guest Houses In Laredo Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Laredo Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Laredo Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Laredo Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!