10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Lanjarón Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Lanjarón Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Lanjarón Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lanjarón Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lanjarón Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Lanjarón Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Lanjarón Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Lanjarón Andalucía:
The rooms at Casa Jazmin are individually decorated and enjoy views of the surrounding mountains. They come with a private bathroom, air conditioning and heating.Located between Sierra de Lujar and Sierra Nevada, Órgiva is just a 30-minute drive from the coastal resorts of Motril and Almuñécar. Popular activities in the area include hiking, cycling and skiing in the winter.
- great little hotel. The owners are very friendly and breakfast is great. Honour system for the fridge in the lounge area. Feels really cosy.
- Friendly hosts, beautiful garden, nice breakfast. A peaceful retreat close to the Sierra Nevada.
- Joelle is lovely and very helpful, the little pool is lovely and the garden is a delight , morning chorus is heavenly to wake to, lovely views over Orgiva and the mountains , home made cakes and Jam…. we will definitely visit again xxx
- Casa Jazmin is a real find – immaculately clean, pretty and very friendly. Well located, high for for great views but within very easy walk of the town, I really enjoyed my overnight stay.
- Comfortable bed, plenty of space, good bathroom and lovely big outside terrace looking over the town and to the mountains beyond.
Hostal y Apartamento Rural Los Naranjos
Each simply decorated room at Hostal y Apartamento Rural Los Naranjos has wooden furnishings. There is heating, a TV and a private bathroom.The restaurant serves traditional Andalusian cuisine, including stews, fish and meat dishes. You can dine by the fireplace and later relax on the terrace, which offers views of the surrounding countryside.Béznar Lake is less than 1,650 feet away. There is easy access to the A44 Motorway, which connects you to Granada in 35 minutes.Sierra Nevada National Park and its ski slopes are approximately 40 mi from Los Naranjos. Nevada Shopping Center is 25 minutes’ drive. Motril and the nearest beaches can be reached in 35 minutes by car.
- The location, vista, accommodation and restaurant are excellent.
- Great location, superb restaurant downstairs, appropriate for gluten intolerant diet.
- Excellent value for money. Firendly and helpful staff. Good restaurant. Breakfast is simple but perfectly ample with lovely locally made orange marmelade.
- Restaurant and evening food was excellent quality and good value for money together with reasonably priced good wines. The views from the terrace across the valley were lovely.
The staff is very friendly, the room very clean. I booked a room at the back, it has a balcony.
The location is very good, the hotel is near other small cities and the lake, ideal for relaxing.
Casita de la Vaca
The rooms at this property are accessed directly from the courtyard. They include a private bathroom with a shower, fan, electric heater, and flat-screen TV. Coffee and tea facilities are also offered. There is also a heated studio with a kitchenette and private bathroom. Bed linen and towels are provided.Featuring a Moroccan and Andalusian décor, with wooden beams and ceramic tiling, the guest house enjoys beautiful views of the surrounding mountains, in the Sierra Nevada National Park.There are several restaurants, cafés, and grocery shops within 3.1 mi of Casita de la Vaca. Sierra Nevada National Park is 350 feet from the property and the Béznar Reservoir is a 15-minute drive away.The Alhambra is 20 minutes away by car and the Costa Tropical beaches are 25 minutes’ drive from the property.
- Nicely decorated with personal touches and pleasant patio area.
Parking on site.
Owners super friendly (English) and living in accommodation next door if needing assistance.
We stayed in the studio apartment which was fully self contained.
Lots of towels supplied.
The property is in a quiet area, easy access to Sierra Nevada and the coast.
- Had a very nice time, thanx guys! If I decide to suffer on bike during the same event next year I will choose the same spot 🙂
- Great apartment run by nice people in fantastic area.would go again
- Absolutely delightful, shame we were only there one night. Sharon and Mark could not have been more welcoming and helpful and our ‘cave room’ was completely charming. Lovely and warm on a chilly night, bed superbly comfortable and everything was interesting to look at. We really enjoyed our one night and would definitely book again.
All rooms include a TV.Granada is 21 mi from Hostal Pampaneira, while Sierra Nevada is 11 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 29 mi from Hostal Pampaneira.
- Perfect location with stunning dual aspect views. Very inexpensive but decent quality.
- Restaurant served delicious food. Staff helpful and friendly.
- Couldn’t fault, we enjoyed our stay here in 2017, using the hostel as a base for visiting the Alpujarra’s and the villages, plus Granada, and the Tabanas Desert. This year 2018 we again re booked the hostel as our base, as we knew it was clean, comfortable and good value. With a bar and restaurant on the premises. This year we did a lot of local walks enjoying the stunning scenery, and enjoyed visiting local markets, gardens and restaurants nearby.
- Beatifully decorated room with colourful rugs, nice bathroom, location in the town centre, parking nearby bar downstairs (not open on Thursdays)
- Friendly staff, traditional mountain furnishings ,great location and the room was well heated.
Hostal Rural Las Terrazas de la Alpujarra
Featuring tiled floors, light wood furniture, and heated rooms. The private bathroom has a bath tub and toiletries. Some rooms offer a balcony.Breakfast is available at the Terrazas de la Alpujarra. There is a bar and dining room with a TV. A games room with billiards is also offered.Luggage storage and a laundry service are also offered. The tour desk can provide information and maps for hiking. Granada is an hour’s drive away and the Sierra Nevada Ski Resort is 2 hours away.
- Great view and terrace to relax in. Booked for three nights but stayed five.
Very friendly and helpful hosts. (Also good advice on trails for hiking)
Simple room but nice and clean.
Various good trails to hike in mountains.
A few restaurant options for lunch/dinner.
I will surely come back.
- Lovely stay. Although the language barrier was a challenge, Francisco and his wife were extremely hospitable, and even put a DVD on for us to help with suggested walks. Beautiful place and great value
- This was our 3rd stay over a few years, so we already knew how spectacular the terrace views are, how welcoming and helpful the owners, how homely the atmosphere. The terrace garden is just lovely. Plenty of information is available on local attractions, wildlife etc and the owners go to great lengths to advise on suitable walks. We appreciated that the room was cleaned daily and towels changed every 2 days. We look forward to returning!
- beautiful spot, with cosy, rural style shared spaces, with log fire and great views. The hositality was superb, perfect breakfst option, genuine kindness abounds. very good access too. Highly recommend
Posada Alpujarra Sol
Each air-conditioned room in this property has a flat-screen TV and private bathroom with a bath or shower, and free toiletries.This property offers a hot tub available to all guests, and there is a massage service available under request.You can find a restaurant and grocery shop within a 10-minute walk of Posada Alpujarra Sol. Costa Tropical is 25 mi away.
- Great location in the middle of Orgiva. If the weather is lovely there is a really nice area on the roof which we weren’t able to use.
- Comfortable bed, hot shower with great towels. We didn’t make use of the kitchen, outside bar-b-q and community spaces, but nice that they were there.
A warm welcome from a lovely host , who was informative and friendly , and made us feel very at home . Despite the hotel being right in town , we had a peaceful night , and just a short walk in the rain to Orgiva’s best restaurant , which is right opposite .
The room was and comfortable , the lounge and kitchen facilities excellent , and the roof terrace an added bonus , despite the wet weather during our stay , giving excellent views of the mountains .
- Our room was spacious for the three of us with lots of light and a great view of the community passing by.
- The staff has good communication skill, friendly and helpful. The property is well looked after and offers kitchen, and roof-top space to be shared by 3 rooms. There are plenty nice restaurants.
Hostal Rural Atalaya
Hostal Rural Atalaya is set in the village of Capileira, in the Sierra Nevada National Park. Behind the Atalaya are mainland Spain’s two highest peaks, Mulhacén and Veleta.All heated rooms at the family-run Hostal Rural Atalaya have a private bathroom, with a bathtub and bathroom amenities.The Atalaya tour desk can recommend nearby scenic routes, as well as local restaurants and bus times for visits to the coast, or Granada, both a one hour drive away. The ski slopes of Sierra Nevada are around a 2-hour drive away.
- The rooms were comfortable and well kept. The balcony was nice and has a great view. The hotel is in a great location to all the trails of the Sierra Nevada’s.
- Comfortable, friendly efficient staff and stunning views from the balcony.
- The views from the front rooms are truly magnificent. The beds are comfortable, and the place is very clean and well maintained.
- Hostal Rural Atalaya is excellent. Located right at the entrance to the town, the views from the balcony were breathtaking. The room was spacious, clean and very pleasant. So, I enjoyed my afternoon sitting on the balcony, admiring the view and sipping local beer which you can get from the store El Jardin, next door. The owner gave me maps for walking and good advice for restaurants. Really lovely place and people!
Easy walk to restaurants and shops. Only 1 restaurant open in the evening because it is not tourist season. Most shops closed at 2pm each day.
Rooms are clean, but basic – no TV and small but very clean bathroom.
Each simply decorated room at Hostal Moraima has free Wi-Fi and satellite TV. Some rooms have balcony overlooking the mountains.Guests can enjoy a range of Mediterranean cuisine in the Moraima’s restaurant. There is also a snack-bar and a terrace.The surrounding area is ideal for hiking, and the nearest ski slopes are within 30 minutes’ drive of the Moraima. The Costa del Sol can be reached within an hour by car, while Granada is 43 mi away.
- We just got off the mountains, and were tired looking for the place to sleep. Hosts were very friendly, and we felt very welcome. The room and bathroom we were provided was big and clean. Our stay there was very short (1 night and we moved on) – but it was very nice.
- Friendly staff and very clean rooms. They were very helpful to our needs, going out of their way to help us print some tickets
- The folks are great. They were a source of information for every little thing and happily helped me transfer some luggage to another location. I loved the restaurants for it’s obvious community feeling and flavor.
- Really friendly and helpful staff. Cafe / bar under hostel great for breakfast
- Very lovely place with easy access from main street. Charming room with modern design and slight touch of spanish countryside. Very clean rooms with central heating, spacious bathroom with modern mixer taps and bidet. Comfortable bed with bedlinen and all the towels and shampoos provided.
Hostal El Cascapeñas de la Alpujarra
Guests can enjoy a homemade breakfast. There are many wines to taste from the cellar at El Cascapeñas, including a selection from Ribera and Rioja.Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas. The tour desk at Hostal El Cascapeñas de la Alpujarra can arrange excursions to Granada, approximately 1 hour away by car. The Sierra Nevada Ski Resort is a 2-hour drive away.
- The location and value for money, friendly staff and very clean
- Perfect for location, stunning views, friendly staff and value for money
- Stunning views over the village and across the mountains. Friendly and helpful staff and reasonable price.
- Very clean and warm. Friendly, helpful staff. Excellent value for money.
- Clean, warm and comfortable. Great value for money. Friendly, helpful staff.
Pension Rural La Fonda
Each air-conditioned and heated room at La Fonda has simple decor, wooden furniture and cable TV. Rooms have a private bathroom with towels and free toiletries.The on-site cafeteria-bakery, Flamboyant, specializes in ice-cream and traditional pastries of the area.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking. Granada Airport is 30 minutes’ drive away and a shuttle service is available for an extra charge. Public parking is available nearby.
- very clean, comfortable, nice cafe downstairs with delicious cakes.
- The property was beautiful and on the main street so easy to find. The proprietor sent instructions to pick up the key that were easy to follow.
- The room was very cozy and chic, clean and comfortable.
- Hotel was very nice for the price. Staff helpful. Nice selection of cakes in shop.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. The Patisserie onsite is fabulous.
Top Guest Houses In Lanjarón Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Lanjarón Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Lanjarón Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Lanjarón Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!