10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Langre Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Langre Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Langre Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Langre Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Langre Cantabria. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Langre Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Langre Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Langre Cantabria:
Hosteria De Langre
All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a TV. The rooms include a closet.Guests at Hosteria De Langre can enjoy a continental breakfast.Santander is 5 miles from the accommodation, while Santillana del Mar is 21 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 6 miles away.
- Hotel is a little further from the Centre of Santander and the airport than is indicated in the Hotel guide but it enabled us to combine a relaxing break and to conduct the short business meeting that we had in the city centre.
- Fantastic place! Owner very friendly and helpful. Great breakfast on terrace!
- Location,staff friendly,wonderful garden,nice furniture
- Homemade simple yet delicious breakfast. The owner were very friendly and flexible. we wanted to change our room and they make it happen.
- Staying at this hotel was wonderful! the cliffs and the beach are in walking distance, also not far till next little villages and 20-30min to Santander (depending on traffic). The personel at the hotel was amazing, they were very attentive and took care of all out needs! The breakfast was really tasty 🙂 i would recommend this hotel to anyone I know.
H.A.N.D Surf Hostel
Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bath.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Santillana del Mar and Suances are both around 34 mi from H.A.N.D Surf Hostel. Santander Airport is 16 mi away, and Bilbao can be reached in an hour’s drive.
- People and atmosphere of H.A.N.D. were super nice. They made us feel at home inmediately. Bonus was the basketball and football field: we didn’t see the kids after dinner. ?
Nice staff, close to the sea if your purpose is surfing. Amazingly nice beaches in walk distance.
Good place to stay if you have car, without maybe can be a bit difficult.
We had a great Time in Langre!
All the staff very friendly and helpful with anything you need.
Another customer took my wetsuit by accident, and flew with it to Barcelona.
In 24 H it was back there.
Don’t forget to try the HAND BURGER!
We’re definitely coming back!
- The staff were very nice and friendly. The hostel is perfect for a surf trip, very good atmosphere and nice share places (with TV, surf magazines, guitars, etc) . Im sure i will come back!
- Friendly staff, surf oriented. Clean and relaxing. Excellent location near main beaches.
La Posada de Langre
Surrounded by gardens, this restored country house has a cozy lounge with an open fireplace. Decorated with bold colors and wooden furniture, rooms have a seating area and a private bathroom.Within a 5-minute walk of La Posada, Langre’s cliffs offer impressive views of Santander and the Bay of Biscay. Santander is a 30-minute drive away, and free parking is offered on site.
- Really nice location between two beaches. Room comfortable and tastefully furnished. Grassy terrace with a view hard to beat.
- Friendly, homely welcome. Good stopover before ferry crossing to UK to explore more of the coastline. Good cycling conditions. Very quiet and peaceful.
- Location is fantastic for those travelling with dogs as Langre beach is a 5 min walk across fields and large and clean. There is a nice terrace with grass for the dogs.
- Lovely traditional casa very helpful friendly staff, clean comfortable room.
The advert shows pictures of a beautiful converted farmhouse, which was where reception and some rooms were.
Breakfast was ok and the staff we interacted with were nice.
Posada El Angel de la Guarda
Set in a stone country house, La Posada El Angel de la Guarda’s rooms have beamed ceilings and exposed stone walls. There is a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a free buffet breakfast in the Angel de la Guarda’s dining room. There is also a lounge area.Galizano is a 5-minute drive from the guest house, while Ribamontán al Mar is 3.1 mi away. Santander and its ferry terminal can be reached in 35 minutes by car.
The wood construction was all consuming, we loved it! Could imagine being shut in with the heating going full blast in the winter.
Breakfast was a treat and plenty of it, a pleasant change from a full English.
- Excellent breakfast, friendly staff, good sized room with balcony, lovely rural location but not too far to drive to a beautiful beach. There was a bar and restaurant just along the road. Enjoyed our stay.
- Rural location and convenient for evening ferry arrival.
- The friendliness of the hosts. The comfort of the room. Proximity of eating restaurants for dinner. A truly amazing and expansive selection of food choices at breakfast. A really great location on the Camino Del Norte route.
- A very warm welcome after a long day on the camino , a wonderful room with old furniture and a beautiful modern bathroom , a lovely resting area upstairs very charming , everything is decorated with antiques mixed with modern confort and …..a FABULOUS and UNIQUE breakfast with so many various fresh fruits , fresh fruits juices with different flavours , high quality ham , chorizo and cheeses , an excellent restaurant 3 mn from there …..
- The wood construction was all consuming, we loved it! Could imagine being shut in with the heating going full blast in the winter.
Posada Valle de Güemes
Each attractive room at Güemes is decorated in pastel tones with wooden furnishings and finishes. There is a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms offer fantastic countryside views.You can enjoy traditional Cantabrian cuisine in the Valle de Güemes’ restaurant. There is also a terrace offering views of the Güemes Valley.Noja and Somo are within 7.5 mi of the guest house. Santander and its ferry terminal can be reached in 35 minutes by car.
- Nice airy room looking out over farms & hills. Located just behind the owner’s restaurant which was also very good! Great value for the “1 – nighter” while walking the Camino Santiago.
- Extremely comfortable bed and spa bath was best part.
- The owner and Staff were very accommodating despite us arriving at 5 o’clock on New Year’s Day. They made sure we had dinner and were settled into our room. The location is very restful. An ideal Camino stop to make the next day’s walk into Somo a short one. The bath had jacuzzi jets which were welcome after a few days of long hiking. The lamb was also delicious!
- ONe of my favorite places I’ve ever stayed! The rooms are great and with a big bathtub. Friendly owners and they also run a wonderful restaurant next to the place! A must stay along the camino.
- we were walking the camino de Santiago and the hotel was on the route.room facilities service and food were great.
Posada de Suesa
The colorful rooms come with elegant furniture and offer views of the countryside or garden. They are equipped with a TV and private bathroom, and some have a private terrace.Guests can enjoy outdoor furniture spread around the property, as well as the café with its garden terrace. Loredo can be reached in less than a 10-minute drive.
- He estado en la posada este fin de semana , los días 29,30 y 1 de Julio. Tengo que decir que la Posada es muy bonita, las habitaciones son muy còmodas y lo hemos pasado genial . La propietaria es una mujer muy agradable y nos ha facilitado mucho nuestra estancia. Ha sido un fin de semana muy tranquilo. Seguro que repetiremos
- Las habitaciones amplias, las camas muy cómodas y Pilar súper maja!! La ubicación muy buena para lo que fui que eran las exposiciones de perros.
- PILAR, LA DUEÑA MUY AMABLE Y DISPUESTA, NOS OFRECIÓ INFORMACIÓN SOBRE LA ZONA. LA UBICACIÓN INMEJORABLE. EL JARDÍN MUY ACOGEDOR. EL TRATO FAMILIAR. LA HABITACIÓN MUY AMPLIA Y DECORADA CON GUSTO, MUCHO ESPACIO PARA LA ROPA. TODO MUY LIMPIO. EL DESAYUNO COMPLETÍSIMO, IMPOSIBLE COMERLO TODO. LA BOLLERÍA RECIENTE. SIN DUDA, LO RECOMIENDO.
La posada si caratterizza per la comodità della posizione , silenziosa ma ben collegata a santander (autostrada o battello) e per la cortesia e disponibilità della padrona di casa. Le stanze sono estremamente pulite, con cambio delle lenzuola ogni due giorni.
Ottima la prima colazione con dolci fatti in casa.
- La habitación era muy grande y equipada perfectamente con todo lo necesario. Viajamos con nuestro hijo de 3 años y nuestra hija de 2 mesesy tanto Pili como su madre y Alfredo nos proporcionaron todas las comodidades posibles para sentirnos como en casa. La comida casera riquísima y la ubicación muy buena. Hemos disfrutado mucho. Gracias por todo.
Loredo Surf House
The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a coffee machine. Some rooms also feature a kitchen with a microwave and a toaster. All guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Santander is 4.5 miles from Loredo Surf House, while Santillana del Mar is 20 miles away. Santander Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Big garden, close to the beach, very clean and a super nice atmosphere.The staff is very friendly and helpful! It felt like being at home. I’ ll definitely come back!
- Very nice people, very helpful staff members. The location in the vicinity of the Loredo Playa superb. Thanks for the nice stay!
- nice villa located few hundreds meeter from the beach. Great stuff which you can give you many informations about the area and the surf spots. There are lots of nice shared space where you can meet other people or take a rest in the backyard!
- Really nice people, amazing beach and great Surf classes
- La gente increíblemente amables y muy profesionales.
Posada La Torre de los Isla & Spa
Preserving its original design, this guest house consists of 2 adjoining buildings. Breakfast is served on the ground floor, while the spa is located in the house’s basement and leads to a sun terrace with hammocks.Each elegant room at the Torre de los Isla is individually decorated with classic furniture and has free Wi-Fi. There is a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with hydromassage shower, bathrobes and toiletries.Located on the edge of the motorway, Posada La Torre de los Isla has free private parking and is 5 minutes’ drive from Noja. The town center is 10 minutes’ walk away.
- The staff waited for our very late arrival. Everything was well managed, comfortable and staff welcoming and charming.
- Pool and terrace very nice. In the countryside and reasonably easy to find.
- Owner made breakfast available half an hour early to accommodate us.
- Everything was perfectly thought for having a romantic and relaxing experience.
- Excellent breakfast. Swimming pool and Jacuzzi good. Air conditioning good. Staff very friendly.
Hostal La Concha
Each light room includes a wardrobe, TV and some have vaulted ceiling. Rooms come with a private bathroom with bath and bed linen and towels are also provided.Hostal La concha is located in Somo, on the Cantabrian Coast, well known for its fine sandy beaches. The Real Golf de Pedreña is 1.2 mi away and tour desk at reception will provide more information.
- Very clean – basic but enough for one or two nights. 10 min easy walk to the ferry for Santander. My room had a bath! No facilities at all just a room ensuite.
- The room was spacious and clean. Easy access to Santander ferry.
- La chica que nos atendió era muy agradable. La cama era cómoda y todo estaba limpio (cambian las toallas cada día). Tenía bañera y el agua salía muy bien de temperatura y de presión. El sitio es tranquilo y está a 10 minutos de la playa y del puerto. Recomendable, yo repetiré seguro!
Habitación sencilla y limpia, baño enorme con bañera, el agua caliente llega rápido y con mucha presión. Son majos pero le falta. (Tiene escaleras para llegar a la pensión, a mi no me importa, pero movilidad reducida abstenerse).
La playa de Somo es muy larga de arena fina y blanca, se pueden hacer deportes acuáticos. Fácil acceso a Santander con la barca (Pedreñera) que cruza la bahía y te deja al lado del centro botín. Ambiente joven, tanto familias como parejas o grupos de amigos.
- Práctico hostal, con habitaciones que cumplen, y en el caso de la individual, un buen baño.
Posada Casa Sueños
Rooms at this property feature wooden floors and combine classic-dècor and modern furniture. They include a flat-screen TV, radio, wardrobe, mini-bar and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.There is a shared TV area at the property and room service is also available.Santander is a 30-minute drive away and a Cabarceno Nature Reserve is 14 mi from Posada Casa Sueños. Bilbao Airport is an hour’s drive away and Santander Airport is 12 mi away. There is free parking on site.
awesome stay, super nice place.
the staff was so helpful and welcoming.
best place in Somo.
thanks so much guys & take care
- Muy familiar, limpieza esquisita y trato personal perfecto
- Espectacular la atención de Nicolás y Ana. Desayuno excelente, tranquilidad absoluta. Tuvimos la suerte de tener la habitación con terraza, recomendable cien por cien para parejas. Volveremos sin duda!!!!
A NOSOTROS NOS GUSTO TODO EN GENERAL. LA HABITACION ESTUPENDA CON UNA CAMA
INMENSA. EL CUARTO DE BAÑO CON TODO LO NECESARIO . LA LIMPIEZA EXCELENTE Y EL TRATO HUMANO DE NICOLAS Y ANA INMEJORABLE . TODO ELLO HACE QUE LA ESTANCIA HAYA SIDO
- La habitación era enorme,la cama muy grande y cómoda.La bañera de hidromasaje estaba genial.Y lo que más nos gustó fue el desayuno,todo riquísimo.Además,muy tranquilo,ideal para descansar y desconectar de todo.
- awesome stay, super nice place.
Top Guest Houses In Langre Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Langre Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Langre Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Langre Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!