10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Lanchares Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Lanchares Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Lanchares Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lanchares Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lanchares Cantabria. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Lanchares Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Lanchares Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Lanchares Cantabria:
Hotel Rural El Rincón de Gadea
The rooms at El Rincón de Gadea feature rustic décor and wooden floors. Each one has free Wi-Fi, a TV and a private bathroom.The property’s restaurant serves traditional mountain-style food. Please note that lunch and dinner require a reservation. There are bars and restaurants within a short walk in Santa Gadea.Nearby there you can visit the beautiful Monte Hijedo Forest, and the Ebro Reservoir is great for bird watching. Santander is an hour’s drive away, and you can drive to Burgos in 1 hour and 15 minutes. The property offers free parking on site.
- Excellent welcome by the owners. Very nice people. The first impression when we arrived in a cold night with a staying room warmed by a chimney was great, providing a charming atmosphere, enhanced by the rustic furniture. Beautiful room and good breakfast.
- Very comfortable bed & good linen. Rosa (the owner) very helpful and pleasant.
- The couple running this lovely small hotel were absolutely brilliant! If you want to stay out of the way in a clean well appointed room with really friendly people, this is it. The lady cooked a wonderful evening meal and I thoroughly recommend Hotel Rural El Rincón de Gadea.
- very friendly and hospitable, beautiful house and location
- Fantastic spot nearby the Ebro dam. Very Nice people, comfortable rooms and 5 stars food.
Posada Molino La Vega
Each spacious duplex room at Posada Molino La Vega has rustic décor with exposed stone walls and beamed ceilings. There is a seating area with a sofa and a flat-screen TV, and the bathroom includes a two-seater hydromassage bath.Guests can enjoy a range of Spanish cuisine in the Molino La Vega’s restaurant. There is also a bar for guests and a terrace.The guest house has a peaceful setting, and is just 5 mi from Fuentes Carrionas and Fuente Cobre-Montaña Palentina Nature Reserve. Santander and the Cantabrian coastline are just over an hour’s drive away.
- This is our third stay at this fabulous property and we love it. Extremely comfortable and spacious duplex rooms with a wonderful spa bath for two – what a treat 🙂 lovely food and we are welcomed as old friends by Sonja who is super helpful and friendly, always keen to ensure our motorbike is accommodated too! Sad to leave after just 1 night, the property is in a perfect location for traveling to/from the ferry ports, easily accessible 🙂 thank you so much xx
- The room was on two levels with a gorgeous jaccussi bath with is big enough for two.
- Amazing view of the snow covered mountains stunning, We arrived late and the restaurant was close but the host provide us with a delicious plater.
Return visit and reassuringly quiet and comfortable. Good location for cycling and archaeological sites.
Lunchtime restaurant service is good.
- Room on 2 levels. TV and jacuzzi upstairs and bed on lower level. Proprietor speaks good English and was very helpful.
Hotel Posada del Pas
The Posada del Pas is in the Pas Valley, in the Cantabrian town of San Vicente de Toranzo. Santander is around 19 miles away.Guests enjoy free outdoor and garage parking at the Posada. There is a bar and a restaurant, serving international meals.All of the rooms at the Posada del Pas are heated. They feature cable TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer.
- Wonderful family atmosphere. Very good value for money.
- Staff were lovely, welcoming, friendly & obliging. The location & scenery were stunning. Dogs made very welcome, would stay again as only 45 minutes from ferry. Did us a late snack which was very reasonable. Great wine.
- Location. Reason for stay was to run in the mountains
- This hotel is about an hour from Santander port so we chose it for convenience
- El personal amabilísimo, especialmente Maite la dueña. Nos aconsejó muy bien las visitar que podíamos realizar
Posada La Braniza
Each heated room at this guest house has 1 double or 2 single beds, a flat-screen TV, and closet. The private bathroom comes with a spa bath or shower. All rooms have access to a balcony.There is a shared lounge at this property where guests can relax, as well as a garden. An array of activities can be arranged on site or in the surroundings, including hiking.The Pas River is 650 feet from Posada La Braniza, and Collados del Ason Nature Reserve can be reached in 5 minutes by car.
Lovely house, and somewhere to eat not far away (tapas).
In small rustic village with amenities, shop, 2 bars, bakery etc.
- Everything. Charming rural village in beautiful mountain countryside.
- Very friendly, welcoming family and comfortable stay.
- Excellent cozy rural hotel – small, quiet and friendly, with great views, beautiful rooms and nice hosts. Good breakfast, caring personnel (I guess it is managed by a family). If you like hiking – great tracks start from Pandillo, just 5 km away.
- Very friendly host and staff, pleased to help and accommodate. Evening meal was a few minutes walk away in a cafe. Breakfast was in the kitchen, felt a little odd, but actually very nice. Overall very good.
- Lovely house, and somewhere to eat not far away (tapas).
Hotel El Golobar
The comfortable rooms are heated and feature a flat-screen TV, desk and wardrobe. All private bathrooms have a shower.The hotel restaurant serves traditional Cantabrian food and features a set lunch menu. Packed lunches are also available on request. There are 2 lounges with TVs and a reading area, as well as a bar with a terrace where guests can enjoy tapas.Set in the Campoo Los Valles region, El Golobar is a 10 minute drive from Nestares Golf Club. The hotel offers free private parking and is 47 mi from Santander. There is free ski storage and ski passes are available to buy.
- On a motorbike trip through Spain and this was the perfect spot for the 1st night stop over after arriving in Santander. It was easy to find and when we arrived we were welcomed to park our motorcycles in the private area. Rooms are smart and clean, drinks at the bar and seating outside. Breakfast was Spanish and good. Made to feel welcome and it gave us an excellent start to our trip.
- Mario and staff were very friendly as usual and looked after us well,even feeding us after a very late arrival. Thank you all
- Value for money, on site bar and restaurant, secure parking for motorcycles, ideal location for exploring the area
- Motorcycles were parked in secure area alongside the hotel. We had an excellent evening meal in the restaurant which was very reasonably priced.
- Great place for an overnight stop. Bar attendant converted the menu to English and was excellent. Evening meal and breakfast excellent.
Posada El Arrabal
Each bright room has colorful rustic or modern décor, a private balcony and a TV. The private bathroom includes a bath tub or shower. The apartments also offer a living room with a sofa bed and a kitchenette with an oven, ceramic hob and kitchenware.The guest house has a spacious air-conditioned lounge with a fireplace and sofas, as well as a dining room on the ground floor.Trains to Santander leave from Arenas de Igunya Train Station, 500 feet from the property. You can reach the charming village of Santillana del Mar in 30 minutes by car from Posada El Arrabal. Santander is 31 mi away.
The owner is one of the most enthusiastic hosts I have ever met – but I couldn’t understand any Spanish. He then arranged for a friend to come and interpret for us so that we could get settled in. The room was absolutely fantastic and was fitted out to a very high standard. It was warm, comfortable and welcoming – just what was required on a cold, snowy January evening.
The hotel does not have any facilities for evening meals though there is a bar next door (with average quality food) and another restaurant (not visited) elsewhere in the village. There is, however, a very welcoming lounge with (on the evening) a roaring fire and English TV should it be required.
Breakfast was truly continental – coffee, toast, juice and spreads.
A word of warning to those (like me) that do not read all of the booking information. Take cash – the hotel (like the bar next door) does not accept credit cards. There are a few ATMs in the village (thankfully).
- After leaving the Ferry port in Santander, this accommodation was the ideal distance for our onward travel through Spain. Beautifully decorated rooms, cosy lounge with open fire. Breakfast was served in a pleasant room on china crockery. Staff were extremely friendly. Nearby bars and restaurants.
- The hotel is nicely located in the village and the village is just off the motorway and easy to find. Although parking is not a feature of the hotel, cars can be parked in a safe area near the town hall (and visible from the hotel).
- Nice and clean, modern facilities in a traditional building. Nice breakfast. Parking lot across the street by the city hall had plenty of parking. Also, a nice bar next door.
- Traditional styling with a modern twist. Jacuzzi bath much appreciated after a hard day cycling.
- The owner is one of the most enthusiastic hosts I have ever met – but I couldn’t understand any Spanish. He then arranged for a friend to come and interpret for us so that we could get settled in. The room was absolutely fantastic and was fitted out to a very high standard. It was warm, comfortable and welcoming – just what was required on a cold, snowy January evening.
Posada Casa de don Guzman
Including wooden parquet floors and modern design, each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Featuring a bath or shower, private bathrooms also come with towels and linen.The masonry stone-built house offers continental breakfast every morning.Posada Casa de don Guzman is 16 mi from the cave of Puente Viesgo. Bilbao Airport is 43 mi away. The property offers free parking.
- The way this place is set up is quite unique. Antigues in perfect harmony with quite modern items. Bathroom very very modern. Javier’s English is pretty good. He and his brother are nice hosts. Oldest brother runs a nearby restaurant. Vega de Pas is a good central location for day trips.
- A beautiful hotel which was very easy to find. The standard of the rooms is fantastic and each room has its own unique style. There is plenty of walking, should you wish to do so, or sit an relax in the few bars around the town.
- Lovely hotel in very peaceful town. The hotel is full of all sorts of memorabilia so rather unusual compared to the trend of everything being pared down to the minimum. The rooms are large and well furnished with lovely modern bathrooms. Breakfast is included – it’s simple but adequate. One of the owners speaks great English, the other not much but they are both lovely kind guys who made us feel very welcome. We came to the town to go canyoning (booked through Paddle in Spain) which was really fun if you are looking for a bit of adventure.
- like most places in Europe breakfast is basic, the tea is poor, coffee VG
- The owner and his brother were very pleasant and accommodating. The hotel spotless, rooms good size.
Posada Los Vallucos
Rooms at the Vallucos have beamed ceilings, wooden furnishings and some have exposed stone walls. Each room has satellite TV and a fully equipped, private bathroom.Staff at the Posada’s 24-hour reception can provide information on the area surrounding the village of Villaverde de Hito. There are several walking routes in the valley.Ebro Reservoir is 30 minutes’ drive away from the Posada. You can drive to Cantabria’s Observatory, as well as the charming town of Orbenaja del Castillo, in 10 minutes.
- buen alojamiento aunque un poco apartado, al no tener restaurante y estar alejado de un pueblo grande el asunto de la cena es un poco problematico.
- La ubicación, inmerso en plena naturaleza cántabra
Lugar tranquilo y Mª Encantadora. La habitación muy grande y cómoda.
Si volvemos a la zona nos alojaremos en el mismo sitio.
La atencion de maria angeles fue extraordinaria, la limpieza
- Los alrededores y el trato personal , directo y cordial d la empresaria d la posada!!!encantadora
Posada Rural Ochohermanas
All rooms are heated and soundproofed. They feature wooden floors, a desk and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Suites are available with a spa bath and seating area.A buffet breakfast is served in the mornings and there is a TV lounge with a fireplace. You will find restaurants nearby and there is a table and chairs in the garden.Tourist information is available and there is easy access to the A67 Motorway. Alto Campo Ski Resort is a 45-minute drive away and the Ochohermanas offers ski storage.
- Stunning Old House in a fantastic rural location surrounded by hills. The place was clean, tidy and a nice guest lounge. Excellent welcome by the owners. Overall a great stay and I intend to return for a longer trip. I really need to explore the area on my cycle.
- Tolle Bewirtung. Orlando, der Pächter, macht seine Arbeit sehr gut. Wir kommen wieder!
- Increíble todo!!. Alojamiento,lugar y sobre todo el trato. Repetiremos en breve con los niños seguro ?
- El dueño nos atendió con mucha amabilidad explicándonos todo lo que necesitábamos. La posada está a dos pasos del restaurante donde se celebraba la boda a la que asistíamos. El desayuno era bueno y completo (se paga a parte de la habitación). Disponen de un pequeño parking gratuito para dejar el coche.
- El trato recibido por Orlando, el propietario, siempre dispuesto a ayudar, el entorno de la posada, la tranquilidad y la situación.
Fitted with parquet flooring, each room at Hosteria Tajahierro comes with a TV, a desk and a wardrobe. All rooms include heating and most rooms have a private bathroom with a shower or a bath. Bed linen and towels are provided.Guests have access to a shared lounge and they can make use of a microwave and a coffee machine.A few restaurants, shops and bars are within 5 minutes’ walk from the accommodations. Saja-Besaya Nature Reserve is 12 mi away. Nestares Golf Club is 5 minutes away by car.
- Very comfortable beds, clean , good hot, strong shower
- Cheap and they let us keep bikes in our room. Great location
- It’s on the Camino if you’re headed South to Camino de Frances. Lots of food choices nearby.
- Great value. Easy to get to. Quiet. Friendly staff. Microwave available.
- Basic accommodation with shared bathroom. Bit noisy from other people staying, but not unbearable. Good value for the type of accommodation
Top Guest Houses In Lanchares Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Lanchares Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Lanchares Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Lanchares Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!